What should I play?

This is my collection

Let's play some gta online, what's your psn?
Also, don't spout memes over mic.

I saw regular DmC for 4 dollars. Is it worth one playthrough for the cutscenes and shit?

Also to OP, do some challenge run of resident evil

>6 "remasters"
>2 copies of bloodborne
this is why people make fun of the PS4 library right now.

Shit
Shit
Remaster of a modern game
Shit
Play on pc
Shit
Play on pc
Shit
Shit
Play on pc
Shit
Pc
Shit
Shit
Shit
Play on pc

>all those remasters

Remaster station in full effect

>bloodborne twice

Also what is that weeb shit

He obvious only has access to the Internet through his phone. His collection doesn't even have a newly released game.

Make fun of poor fags all you want but the man asked a question.

>can't read moons
>thinks he's a gamer

Lel According to you Last of us is shit? Hahahaha

Mobileposters are the scum on this website and we shouldn't spoonfeed them in any way.

If he's poor AND a mobileposter, he deserves to be ridiculed.

Do you want a recommendation on what to buy or what to play?

Play Resident Evil 1 HD
If you want to buy, try out Infamous or Ratchet and Clank

does PS4 exclusives?

>try out the worst Infamous and worst Ratchet and Clank
Come on, no one deserve this

>simple "what to play" thread becomes a consolewar shitheap

It doesn't remotely matter if OP's games are exclusive or not, he just wants a few recommendations. He actually has pretty good taste in terms of the PS4 library

Why blodborne twice?

Worst mainline Ratchet is Tools
Worst Infamous could be debated pretty equally between 1/SS. I liked the gameplay of SS and the platinum was fun to go for, same as DmC Definitive. It doesn't have to be a perfect diamond of a game to be worth your time, SS is still a 7.5/10 that got me 40ish hours of entertainment combined with FL

resident evil origins is far from shit

I don't play online
Thanks m8
It's good to have the game + DLC on disc with latest patches (1.06) when sony disables the online support and it was a mistake to buy the game on release

Holy shit, I though it was a joke when they say that this system has no game, but here we are:

6 remasters: Dmc, GoW 3, Tomb Raider, REmake/0, FF X/X-2, and TLoU.

5 games that are also available on older systems like PS3 or Xbox 360: TEW, ACIV, MGSV: GZ, MGSV: TPP, GTA V.

The only true exclusive game is Bloodborne! Fucking Bloodborne, and twice! The meme is real people.

Oh, and TW3, the only game next to Bloodborne that are truly current gen.

What a fucking joke.

>Gamer

Please kill yourself.

How's life without a PC?

What should I play, Cred Forums?

It's my PS4 collection

More ports than a harbour

Why does it matter if the games are exclusive or not? He already owns the games and is asking which he should play first.

Didn't know it was possible to have such shit taste, might as well not play anything

Yet it's perfectly okay when the PC gets """"REMASTERS"""" or """""PORTS""""" years later, ie, FFX/X-2 HD, Dragon's Dogma, etc

I just watched Zootopia and it had more creativity in the first Forty-five minutes than all the capeshit movies combined.

I do prefer DC to marvel, though.

Honestly, I really only play U4 MP at least once a week. I'll get on gtao when I'm drunk but I've been making friends in the Star Trek Online game. Nice to see that there are people who've seen TOS.

My coworker has already beat the Klingon missions and I'm still level 9. He's also about 45, said he plays about six-hour stints. I can play a game for two hours, maybe, max, before I turn it off and get on Cred Forums. Or Cred Forums.

DMC4

Quite impressive.

Play "the evil within" hahaha raoflmao

oh man, that's some bait if I've ever seen it

>Inb4 Ruggarell and his nigger hands

Sell DmC and get Trackmania