Mobile games

What are some good games for Android/iOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3HXXfeHxjnY
youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c
youtube.com/watch?v=oLJ4jOAQINo
youtube.com/watch?v=viU50b97C20&t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None.

Mobile games are cancer

Final Fantasy Dimensions.

School idol festival.

Shadow run returns

Lol no loading times are atrocious

emulator and ports.
beside that, well... Mahjong?

some rhythm music games
playing stuff on GBA etc. emulator

ridiculous fishing
downwell
pac-man 256

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

twitter

This

Pic related

game boy advance emulartor or

any working emulator works great on mobile phones. its what i do.

wont drain your battery as fast either.

I caught cancer from your pic.
Thanks.

Are you the same faggot who shills this game in every mobile thread?

The gta series.

Pang! work actually pretty great on phone.

Dofus Touch to get your mmo fix

I actually got 3rd strike working on my phone, and if you play enough it can be almost as good as a controller. Just download aFBA arcade, and get the third strike roms and boom.

Name ONE mobile game that is
>free
>fun
>no ads
>no in-app purchases
>isn't indie tier
If you can't then mobile gaming is shit

Puzzle and Dragons.
Go away women.

Super Hexagon
The impossible game
FF has some good ports so FF 3 and 4

Vainglory if you like MOBAs, it's the best one you can get on mobile. Shit it's better than most of the ones on PC

Emulators (PSP, SNES, GBA, etc)

Chaos Ring series (plays like a classic PS1 RPG)

This Square Enix RPG where you fight by riding a dragon, forgot the name

Infinity Blade series

Hearthstone lol

Name one non-mobile game that fits this list.

Name ONE Sony console game that is
>free
>fun
>no ads
>no in-app purchases
>isn't indie tier
If you can't then Sony is shit

>Name one game that I can play for absolutely free and the devs see no profit from me playing their game.
>Also you have to name one that fits what I consider fun
>Also it has to be AAA and not indie
HAH YOU CAN'T MOBILE GAMING IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Shattered pixel dungeon is simple but fun and free.

Also emulators, but games that require precision, like plataformers, suck unless you use an external controller.

Rpgs are the easiest to emulate, plus spped control help with grinding sections.

Chaos rings 3

Asphalt 8 Airborne is a very nice (free!) arcade racing game for the iOS.

Vainglory fits everything except no in app purchases. Cosmetics can either be bought or eternally grinded for

Name me one f2p PC game with no advertising or microtransactions

Durr PC gaming dead

What should I buy
Max Payne, GTA3 or Vice City. Played none

I like HIT, the pvp is fun.
youtu.be/3HXXfeHxjnY

Dungeons can autoplay themselves, so grinding isn't too much of a pain.

osu!

Not him but pic related. Free and fun. No ads, no in-app purchases. And it can't be indie tier because indie devs are all fedora-wearing SJWs so they wouldn't make something this controversial.

Max Payne, San Andreas, and Vice City. Not sure about 3, though.

Literally just emulators

samefagging but
>tfw nobody cares about Dofus/Wakfu on this board anymore

Kancolle

fuck is this pedophile autismo shit

super hexagon
Cytus
Traffic Rider
Dr. Parking 4
SpyDer
Crossy Road
Does not Commute
Match 3 (it's great because it's good, free, and has no ads. Made purely for fun, not profit)
Pixel Dungeon
Doodle Jump

Match 3. Excluding your last point because it's retarded.

>oppai loli
Dropped.

this MUST be p2w because in that video the midget girl took zero dmg from the black angel white hair kid...

also the art style and voice acting is im-gonna-kill-a-kitten-tier bad

Emulators

KILLING FLOOR CALAMITY.

im playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius daily since two months (not no-lifing entire day, just checking from time to time), havent spent a dime yet i have a top-notch team, tons of events and free "premium" currency, few grindy parts can be easily (and legally) automated with macros.

It's actually not P2W as the game throws gems (the premium currency) at you constantly. Most of the shop stuff isnt even worth buying because of the low rates on pulls. Everything is obtainable through grinding, and most players reach max equipment in about 2 months.

this shall be my final samefag
goodbye friends

Also the pvp has active blocking and dodging, and you take greatly reduced damage during your skill animations and can't be comboed. It's all about timing your skills to punish the opponents during their recovery times.

I only played dofus a little. The setting seens cool, but the was far too empty for an mmo, even back them.

What game is this?

Rhythm:
VOUZ
O2Jam

Others:
lmao

>go away women
>when women only play mobile games

How is it empty? Like lack of players? Because the touch version has plenty of players right now.

It has plenty of content if that's what you mean. I mean the game has been out as long as World of Warcraft, even if this version is behind the PC version it's still the same one that was out around 2013.

Did you even watch the video, woman? Those are men.

there's plenty of good phone games but outside of emulators they will never replace something like a 3DS

Does 3ds have good games? Not a shitposting attempt. I saw the hype die around that thing pretty fast. Is there a lot of games worth buying?

I mean lack of players, but i played it WAY ago, game was new, perhaps not enough playerbase stablished.

>free
lets be honest, the only reason a game would have a chance at the rest of the list is if it's not free.

Can I pirate VOUZ yet?

I dunno, still trying out the free version myself.

I suggest wayward souls, it's like 8bit diablo hardcore mode, shit is great and difficult as fuck.
Riptide is the only worthwhile arcade racing game I've played in the last decade, and it's on fucking jetskies which makes it so much cooler.
Cytus is a rythme game that makes use of the touch-screen properly, probably one of the best rhythm games ever made.
Those are my top 3, aside from that supposedly android has a great library for RPGs but I don't play turn-based shit unless it's strategy so most android games don't appeal to me.
Emulation up to psp and ds is perfect, and there's a couple hundred ports of dos and windows 95 games all of which still hold up like carmageddon or Z

There has definitely been some rough patches in the past that scared players away, but this remake for phone is really fun. I've actually been playing it on an emulator since my phone broke recently, but it's cool. It's like getting to play the PC version without paying a sub.

Honestly, give it a shot on mobile. You'll see what I mean, and feel free to come back and talk shit if you don't like it.

Pokemon Emerald

Ace Attorney 5 and 6, Persona Q, maybe the Pokemon remakes and Sun/Moon.
That's pretty much it, and all those are just parts of series that started elsewhere.

Pokeyman
MonHun
Etrian Oddysey games
SMT (in general)
Bravely Default
I don't know, I need to catch up on both handhelds.

None of them are great, but Battle Cats is a decent time waster. It's kinda baffling that with such a huge market, NO ONE thought "Hey, let's make a GOOD mobile game!" and instead everyone went for the cheap F2P shovelware.

This. I play it so much. Worried about that i soon need to pay for it but so far ive been fine

Shadowverse the improved version of Hearthstone.

Why is there no good PSP emulator for Galaxy S7?

Pretty sure PPSSPP works, it does in my S4.

Well if you were a programmer that didn't care about videogames, but you saw that it was an easy market to exploit on mobile. Then you'd probably do the same thing, and not even mentioning how easy it is to just buy and reuse assets.

You forgot the best 3DS game unless you're left handed, Kid Icarus Uprising.

Vice City

Plants vs. Zombies 2

Like I said, I need to look more into handhelds. May this be a stealth recommendation thread.

KH Birth by Sleep.

VOEZ for rhythm

Happy cat picross for puzzlan

Downwell for platforman

What are some mobile games with character customization?

>Rhythm
Real list here:
Cytus, Deemo, VOEZ, in that order
Groove Coaster 2
School Idol Festival
Arguably O2Jam but ded gaem

>tfw iPhone has Jubeat and Reflect Beat
Fucking sucks but I'm not buying one just for that.

"PPSSPP is currently not supported for Galaxy S7"

I've just tried out Final Fantasy Mobius and its pretty impressive. Its still a gacha game though so if you feel they're a waste of time it won't convince you either

>Real list here:
thanks

>tfw you bought a phone controller purely for the emulators

Muh dick

Which one should I get?

I would recommend either moga power pad. I got the Hero one because it's compact and easier to carry around. Button and sticks are surprisingly good, the triggers are a bit spongy but responsive.

They are flat as boards.

No body customization though. Hairstyles are equipment.

I stopped playing because it was very tedious and you couldn't do much with your loli except look at her, as far as I found out.

Would I look like a retard with this in public?

>They are flat as boards.
You can clearly see they have small tits.

>including SIF but not Starlight Stage
Only available in moonrunes but there are guides to navigate the interface and it blows SIF out of the water.

Depends on your age.
Considering this is a 18+ website, the answer is no.

Fair enough, but that's not oppai.

People don't give a shit unless you're literally pic related.

Aw shit I got SIF back when it was just moonrunes too, didn't knew about Starlight Stage, thanks.

That's pretty badass but
>Tumblr comments on image
Please don't

>caring what others think of you in public.

Unless you either have the volume up at max on loudspeaker or are at a funeral, literally no one will give a shit. I'm not sure where this idea that people even care what others do on their own in public comes from.

How to detect virgins

Actually, a good number of truckers do this when they have a long stopover since the TV's they have in their living cabin (assuming they even HAVE one) is usually too small/at too awkward of an angle to game on

It's online, so no. Free songs are on rotation though.

Granblue Fantasy. Its pretty okay.

I've literally had my dick sucked while playing Pokemon on my 3DS, fuck you

Holy fuck what kind of dog is on the left? It's majestic as fuck

I just play otokonoko games on my phone like the massive faggot I am.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained is a really good time sink. The biggest flaw of it is how bad they fuck over North America with the booster packs, because Americans will throw money into it.
I have hundreds of hours into it and haven't spent a penny.
The try hards download the Japanese version because it's infinitely better.

Even if you are not a virgin, I can tell that you are unattractive and have an equally unattractive girlfriend.

Also, getting a blowie does not mean the same thing as losing your virginity but ok

Always online phone games are fucking bullshit, surely there's a better way to implement DRM

just install adAway mate

not a dog knower but looks part husky. might be part golden retriever.

Mars:Mars is fun

battlecats is objectively the best one.

Fruit Ninja is satisfying af. Might look weird to play in public places tho

Emulators

Also the KOTOR port. That's some great work by Aspyr right there.

Are there any good audiorythmic games like audiosurf for android?
I have Beat Hazard, so far I'm happy with it
Not the same poster but Is this via Bluetooth? Any input lag I should be aware of?

w8

fucking w8 a sec

WAITTTT

WAIIIIIITTTTTTT

are you telling me that the xperia play is powerful enough to run an emulator AND watch mongolian cartoons at the SAME TIME?

it doesn't lag?

god thats the cumfiest shit ive ever heard of

>otokonoko games
Like which?

I haven't had any significant input lag.

>mfw a "hacked" vita still can't do this

Lol ok friendo

Enjoy not being able to play every best psp game literally wherever you go

Pic related

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Yes. Although N64 is kind of a stretch. I took that pic to make someone on Cred Forums mad (>2011 single core phone >runs newest version of Android >2015 phone >stuck on 4.4 forever). GBA and below works perfectly though.

There's no such a thing. Fuck off with your shitty control scheme.

*in Multiwindow that is. You can emulate most N64 games on that phone without any issues. And it's only like 40 Eurodollars currently.

I don't think Vita will ever have multiple applications running and displaying at split screen due to how its OS works. Android doesn't have that limitation.

what are some must play PS1 and PSP games I can emulate on my galaxy S7? what's the best nascar game I can emulate?

Cytus, Voez or Hachi Hachi if you are into rhythm games

I guess I can let that pass but I would like working emulators at least

It's hard to develop for Vita. The system architecture is still a mystery.

>Modern, high end handheld gaming device
>can't do multiwindow
>2008 piece of shit indie handheld
>can use any window manager
freedom wins again

>actual non shit graphics
>can access all content for free
>updated every month
>every week there's a new event
no reason not to play it

How about VainGlory? Anyone playing this? The game needs some love remembering how successful it is in Asia.

it's not because of hardware, it's because software, Vita's OS is pretty bad

VOEZ has an absolutely jewish model, though. Free song rotations? fuck that noise.

ctrl f chinatown wars 0 results

WEW

I'm just waiting for Vita emulation on android right now.

good trips, but who the fuck would pay for that game

I don't know, seems fine to me. Free players will still have access to all content, just occasionally.

Cytus.
Puzzle and Dragons.

Vita emulation for PC won't happen for the next 6 years at least

MTGPQ is the only worthwhile mobile game.
Except for Runaway Carriage builds, fuck those guys.

Max payne . Vice City is fun, but dated. Max payne can hold itself even today

That's what I meant by freedom

ah
apologies

Tactile wars

Real time advance wars meets splatoon

Antiyoy
Euclidea

Reckless Racing 3

If you love RC Pro AM or any of the Micro Machines games, this will be your jam.

Magic The Gathering: Puzzle Quest

Perfect World International is coming to mobile devices sometime soon.

Last I checked it was japanese. Is there an english version now?

no, you don't need to know jap to play it

80 Days

injustice caught me hard. playing non stop since november.

Fuck, that ass

>that battle cats thread died right when I checked it in catalog
RIP

Anything Kairosoft is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c

>who the fuck would pay for that game
What do you mean? Why wouldn't you? GTA Chinatown Wars is a fantastic game.

>top down 2.5D
>not a chinese mobile game

On my phone:
HongKong Mahjong
Pinball Arcade
Danmaku
GPS Lite
ShufflePuck
Out There Omega
High Octane
House of Hell (game book adaptation are great for phone gaming)

My GPD XD:
Mame4droid
Herathstone
Pang Adventures
Pro Pinball
Crzay Taxi Classic
Sonic 2
Pacman CE DX
reicast
GBA emulator
Sonic 4 Episode 2
genesis/snes emulator (it's perfect for emulator)

>not a chinese mobile game
fucking this.

why would ever play a non-chinese mobile game? china has fucking splatoon and overwatch. what are you doing playing shitty gatchas and cookie clickers?

It was dogshit, but since the standard are so fucking low on mobile, I guess it "could" be passable, if you are really bored.

you know what i fucking meant

only one game worth playing

NEO TURF MASTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=oLJ4jOAQINo

fuck yeah I know what you meant. just look at this shit, beats shitty base builders any day.
youtube.com/watch?v=viU50b97C20&t=27s

what does the android version add, compared to just emulate it?

Nothing. Actually its objectively worse becuse the touch controls aren't as good as regular controls, but you do get to hit it ON THE GREEN anywhere anytime.

Thanks, I'll just emulate it on my android.

lol

OP here, I found the best Android game.

PSP and below emulation is great. And PPSSPP keeps improving(the devs are working on a vulkan implementation now, that should be able to improve performance drastically on phones)

Other than that

Super Hexagon and Impossible Road

>Osu!
>Fun

Go away cookiezi

There are plenty of cool games around, going from shooters to platformers, rpgs, mobas or whatever.

Really, you just need to look

I like star wars galaxy of heroes.

It's grindy as fuck, never spend money on it though because the only benefits it gives you can only be improved by spending more money.

the kotor port for mobile is actually superior to the vanilla PC version it's kinda ridiculous.

I tried to get this for free from that shitty amazon underground app but it tries to download at like 500kb/s

Pic related is going to be great

what phone would even run that?

GS4 tier onwards I guess?

Lots of mobile games have graphic settings though so you'll probably be able to play it in whatever the hell you use

meant for