So will this game crash and burn? You guys seems to be hating on it quite alot

So will this game crash and burn? You guys seems to be hating on it quite alot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4
youtube.com/watch?v=xQkENXa9WNE
pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/24/mugabe-orders-arrest-detention-of-zimbabwean-olympic-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Judging on Mass Effect 3 and the recent piles of shit EA and Bioware have released it will be catastrophic

We hardly know anything about it.
Literally have seen one video with gameplay and the game comes out in like 4 months. My guess it will be mediocre and forgettable much like Dragon Age Inquisition. It will probably sell well enough, ME tends to do well in terms of sales.

Well I certainly fucking hope so. Aside from pic related ME3 was a huge shit show that demonstrates just how far the series fell then we have DA:I to further demonstrate the direction they're heading with games development. Add onto all of that with the short "demo" we saw that was just slow walking and hitting a button occasionally, there is just no hope for this game.

It'll be pretty terrible, with one or two good squadmates.

Gonna sell just fine, though.

Oh I disagree. We know plenty.

We know it's being made largely by new and inexperienced staff.
We know the caliber of many of the writers.
We know Mac Walters is in charge of the project.
We know an ancient evil awakens.
We know that even with it allegedly releasing Q1 of next year, we've yet to see any real gameplay.
We know it's a modern Bioware game.

See, they've released plenty of info.

It's an Inquisition reskin with a jetpack.
There's really nothing to like about it

>Only gameplay is a tech demo
>Another ancient evil plotline
>Vaults on multiple planets discovered on a futuristic floating map which totally wasn't ripped off of Borderlands
>More fucking daddy issues
>Most species have been cut and Bioware is too shit to make decent replacements
>Trans-Asari
>Bioware continues their hard on for Krogan
>Bioware also continues their tradition of not knowing how to use Frostbite
They better have something good for N7 day or the game is fucked.

To Cred Forums yes but Cred Forums doesn't matter. It will sell amazingly no matter what.

It will sell some. But suck. You cant save this studio.

I am willing to overlook the Shrek Asari and Dick Ryder as long as the other waifus are okay. However, judging by DA:I and what we have seen so far of the line-up:

>1 male human and 1 female human
>one boring ass krogan reskin of Wrex
>Cora the Asari Manface
>inevitable Tali/Garrus clones

Not hyped

Maybe the same team that did it for ME3 will do the multiplayer?

But wait, shit, by the time the game's cheap enough to justify buying it just for that, the MP will be a ghost town.

>trans asari

So normal asari?....

Don't forget Token New Race Guy

God dammit, I'm never gonna get a surly Batarian bro.

I absolutely love the mass effect universe. The first two games are so good. Third one hurts. There is still so much potential though. I really hope they do something good with it. I don't really expect greatness from them anymore but for fucks sake please be decent

I'm sorry, I should have said male Asari.

Bioware already said it will have 7 squad mates.

Human male
Human female (her name is Cora)
The ugly asari
Drak the krogan
That leaves 3 spots left.
My guess is one turian, more than likely female this time. One new race from Andromeda. And that leaves one spot left. I doubt Quarians make it in.will probably be a salarian......hell know Bioware it will probably be another fucking human.

Is it just me or do Mass Effect Games have really mediocre voice-acting?

Who's the lead writer now? Didn't the guy working on MEA leave to work for Bungie? That in itself would determine how shit its gonna be

You're not wrong, FemShep's voice was so bad I did a single run with her on ME2 then dropped the character completely.

But that's just the thing, the Mass Effect universe as it was no longer exists.
The society is gone. The history is irrelevant. Some of the pitifully few races will be absent.

They killed it.

Probably the token black.

it will be GOTY, just like dragon age cisquisition

Your brother/sister, maybe?

>Bioware continues their hard on for Krogan
Well, you know what they say abaout krogan cock... .

Wasn't there a salarian in one of the trailers?

You know that's not what the actual writer looks like right ?

it already crashed and burned. when they revealed gameplay everyone was like "wtf is this generic boring piece of shit" then in true bioware fashion, some "epic" strong womyn characters popped out of thin air and suddenly theyre in your party and it was revealed to be mass effect.

the game is an absolute mess and will be a bigger flop than mirrors edge.

This is legit racism, but targeted at the accpetble group so the usual PC police will do nothing.

GG was right.

This is an edit.

-------------------------------------------

2/3, Bioware is doomed.

Baby looks scared, which is reasonable

>species is entirely one sex
>they're all trans
I don't think you understand what trans means.

>We know it's being made largely by new and inexperienced staff.
source?

Seriously, what the fuck is Bioware doing?
How about hiring people who actually knows something about video games, and not random fat dykes.

No matter who wins the next four years will be amazing,

Do not cry for this child for it is already dead

That picture is fake genius

I know it will be shit, but I want to date qt aliens.
female turian LI when?

It wasn't even gameplay.
It was basically a tech demo for the PS4 pro.

>hop on a couple of platforms
>scan a planet
>open a door
>cut scenes

Bioware still hasn't shown really anything about the game. Which is telling, since it comes out soon.

do we even know what classes are in the game yet? or if the game even has classes still?

this makes me want to vote hillary to bring in more islam to deal with this bitch

My guess there will be a girl turian. But knowing Bioware she will be a lesbian.

I can make 3 predictions with 100% accuracy

1. The game will be average to mediocre, with some decent ideas but an overall lack of polish and cringe bits

2. Cred Forums will hate the fuck out of it and shitpost it into oblivion

3. This will be completely irrelevant as it will go on to sell fantastically and have a huge fanbase full of cringe and a few "well the multiplayer is still good" anons

Screen cap this for truth.

nothing would make her happier
modern feminists love islam

I would assume the classes won't change much. Some my get tweaked and they may add 1 or 2 new classes.

DON'T FUCKING SAY IT user.
I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT'S TRUE I'M GOING TO FIND YOU.

Holy shit, does this guy not understand he's racist?

90% of old Bioware staffers don't work there anymore
They changed both lead designer and lead writer mid-production
Was announced early yet didn't have anything to show for it three E3s in a row

Yeah it went though development hell, that not good for any game, and especially for a game made by Bioware.
Nobody is capable of delivering terrible flops like Bioware. Just wait and see.

He doesn't see it as racist since he subscribes to the SJW definition which means as long as you're the ethnic minority in a country you can't be racist against the majority.

>Seriously, what the fuck is Bioware doing?

They gotta replace all the actual talent that left after Origins and I imagine they have slim pickings because of EA and no sane actually wants to work for them now.

>old video game writers
>actually wrote for roleplaying game books and understood the idea of choice

>new video game writers
>tumblrites and failed novelists getting hired due to having connections

This is modern day Bioware we are talking about. One of the females in the game will be the lesbian romance option and one guy will be the male gay option. Cora the human girl won't be gay. Because you have to have a straight human girl....for the normies.

Yes, for that particular person but it represents Bioware's hiring practices as of late perfectly. It's all "talent" from fanfiction.net.

Will this finally be the one where there is more than one body model shared between entire races/genders?

you cant be racist against whites, only whites can be racist

Most of the original Bioware staff left the second they were sold to EA. Tells you what most of them thought of the direction EA was about to take the company.

fuck off frogposter

It'll be like Inquisition
>beautiful rendered worldscapes
>cinematic delivery
>ubisoft template of collecting collectables (this is your major bulk of content)
>lame story
>mac walters

I don't agree with judging individuals based on collective prejudices and I think doing so is inherently unjust but fuck this guy

He is exactly the same as the worst of the people he claims to hate. An idiot who can only think in collectives and extremes because he can't face that the real world is more complicated than childish generalisations.

I won't say he should be fired but he should be ashamed

I think Andromeda might legit be Bioware's last game. When it flops EA will just dissolve them and keep Bioware Austin because they maintain TOR.

Pretty much my guess as well.
Will be a lifeless open world game, that plays like a single player mmo. Not horrible, just dull and forgettable.

He probably went to a colleges like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4

Nah, they've got a new IP in development.
Once THAT fails to be a cash cow, the studio will die.

Well, again. It's essentially a zombie right now.

>his twitter profile has a black power fist
Really makes you consider...

Pretty much. I'm amazed EA kept them around for so long, but they are definitely near the end of the cycle.

Didn't Gaider actually leave because they cancelled that Shadow Realms game?

He didn't leave until like a year after that was cancelled, and he was on Dragon Age anyway.

I don't think that was the one, either.

I don't know about Gaider, but that's not the IP user was talking about. Bioware bragged about wearing shirts with their new IP at some even and no one figured it out. Which, to be honest, isn't something I'd brag about because it shows no one gives a fuck.

They actually have NK Jemisin writing for ME:A which is much, much worse than this fake image.

Gaider was working on a new IP, a multiplayer RPG, which got cancelled and probably turned into something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQkENXa9WNE

HOLD THE FUCK UP

they actually hired the Virtual Rape meme girl as a writer? you couldn't make this shit up

That was kind of sad really
>"G-guys you t-totally didn't notice our new IP we were hinting at h-hahaha"
>"G-guys? Please pay attention to us..."
>"Please notice us and pay attention to us guys""
>"Guys?...."

Really just quite sad.

The best joke is that they keep hiring these special snowflake 'writers' to pander to feminists and protest groups, all the while their main IP's are science fiction and fantasy, two genres those groups have shown time and again to have no fucking interest in.

I mean their current target audience is this utterly tiny group that is a fraction of the target audience they used to appeal to.

white people is the least racist race on the planet

no other race would tolerant mass immigration

Digging the helmet though. I hope they do a good job but I have no faith in them to do so.

Now they're basically being carried by the fact EA gives them money and marketing, as well as their new audience comprised of SJWs. We all know both of these things are a one-way ticket. Bioware's days of being this RPG titan are long gone.

Oh boy.

>tfw no Geth ever again
RIP Legion. You were my nigga.

pink sf-f has been the cancer killing genre fiction since the 80s

seriously, go look at any of amazon's best sellers in sf, it's all alien abduction romance and SJW pandering schlock like john scalzi and his ilk

the only good stuff i've seen in years has all come out of that publishing thing vox day is doing

That's not even a new thing. Hamburger Helper, for example, got hired because her husband worked at Bioware. It sure as fuck wasn't based on her literary achievements up to that and you can tell from her comments she did not give a fuck about actually playing video games.

>we also have already seen some of the new alien design in the ps4 4k demo
and it look really generic and uninteresting

also don´t forget about the god awful animations that they showed off

pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/24/mugabe-orders-arrest-detention-of-zimbabwean-olympic-team/

Explain to me why we haven't sent special forces to kill Mugabe when he's done far more shit to harm his people than people like Qaddafi?

No oil

I don't understand why white nations feel obligated to spend money to Africa. Let it burn down, or stand on its own.

We give it from a moral obligation to help those less fortunate than ourselves, we shouldn't do that.

no we should definitely give money to these people

At the cost of a massive population boom which will spill into europe which will mean our own demise I would say you're correct.

I think it´s going to sell well because of it´s name alone but will probably be a very mediocre game with a lame story and boring repetitive gameplay

I´m also expecting that it is going to be the most sjw game ever created with at least a few lines about female superiority compared to men and even a few reverences to the "religion of peace" and mass immigration

except she was only for gay marriage once it was politically convenient, she is a PoS.

Because ignoring them would result in widespread death and misery to people whose only mistake was being born in the wrong country.

You not living there is nothing more than random chance.

Sucks for them I guess.

>909090
Nice, who cares about Africa though, but nice

so should people who were born rich give away all their money
should good looking people have sex with ugly people, it's not their fault they were born that way
no, that's not how it works

It does. Luckily, you aren't the one who writes international aid policy.

you act as if poverty didn´t exist in the west

a countries main repsonsibilty is too look after it´s own citizen first instead of giving away millions in tax payer money just because of white guilt

the world is overpopulated and if there is one continent that doesn´t need more people it´s Africa

Thing is, the main reason we keep that turd floating is so we can exploit it. We don't give aid so much as we give them just enough to keep them afloat, so they don't completely collapse but never grow to resist the exploitation that is happening there.

As for the humanitarian argument, sending them aid is like putting a bandage on an infected wound, it doesn't solve the problem anywhere but on a surface level, all the while the infection is slowly getting worse.

Pragmatically it also takes away from the motivation to sort their own shit, since international aid will ensure your country won't collapse it invites corrupt politics who can now get away with it, because no matter how shit they run their country international aid will compensate, all the while they're filling their pockets.