When you don't feel like playing anything

>when you don't feel like playing anything

>when you're too tired for vidya

>when you don't feel like living

Then don't play anything, surely you have other things to do as well?

>buy new game
>install it and never play it

I've done this way too many time, even outside of sales and humble bundles

I have the energy, my body is just keeping it from me and forcing me to sleep.
I hate that.

Wow, shit. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

>when the game is better than expected and you play it

Stop making these shit threads every day and noose yourself already.

>Get unexplainable urge to play when I have something important to do
>Finish said important task, boot up game
>Desire to play vanishes completely
>It doesn't come back until I get busy again

What do I fuckin DO

i dont feel playing anything too

i'm still searching the video game data base for the "perfect" game to play.....for around half year now.

>want to play something
>look at things to play
>spend the next 30 minutes trying to play something
>go back to browsing the internet

>when youre sick and get the day off to recover but youre too sick to play vidya.

I worked the whole weekend and was excited to play something now. Until I realized that I already played through all my games, that most of them are boring or have no replay value or are just a heartless cash grab.

You can say what you want, but I miss games like Fable 1-3. Sure, they aren't perfect games, but they had a funny and lovable fantasy world.

Feels so shitty man.

>buy a gaming rig from sisters' bf because my old computer was a piece of shit from 2010 and was breaking down one component at a time
>never actually play anything

kill me

>>buy a gaming rig from sisters' bf because my old computer was a piece of shit from 2010 and was breaking down one component at a time
>>never actually play anything
Is your sister cute?

Only thing that I've had the urge to play is Path of Exile and I currently feel aRPGs as a genre are too repetitive.

Was fun.

>have huge backlog consisting of at least 30+ hour games
>just bought Sleepy Puppies and Thief 1+2 yesterday because they were on sale

>thinking about what game to indulge in while at work
>come home
>don't feel like playing anything
>come here for the rest of the evening

What's a good hobby to get into Cred Forums?

videogames
Duh.

how even, when i buy something i instantly play it

>look at steam backlog
>end up playing snes games on emulator
fuck this, I'm gonna beat Soul Blazer today

>feel like playing a game
>download and start
>get bored and uninstall
>feel like playing the same game

I find having someone else start up a game for you like An SO, sister, brother or whomever you live with helps with that immensly.

Hopefully mama will come down to help her baby in the basement for you

multiplayer focused games are the worst offenders when you buy them based on a friend's recommendation.

I bought Sins of a Solar Empire at least 6 years ago and to this day I still have yet to play a match.

Does anybody else start up games just to idle in them? Sometimes I'll boot up disgaea and just listen to the overworld theme for a few hours and never actually play.

Nothing. This is completely normal for someone who doesn't work a dream job.
Comparing the task you have at hand to playing any vidya often results in a strong urge to play.
I thought countless times that "It would be sweet as fuck to play [Game I don't like] instead of piling up heavy shit for 4 more hours."

Gunpla

Start lifting, its like vidya as you can clearly see your progress.

I've had this feeling for a long time.

Loose leaf tea

Learn about it on steepster, teachat, and /r/tea. There are variations in tea types, styles, varietals, growing locations, brewing style, and drinking vessel that can all drastically affect the final experience. It can be fairly flexible as far as how much you need to spend too. I started with just a basket infuser in a mug and $20 of tea.

Anyway, that's what I'm into. I got into it in March of last year and there's still so much to learn and so many different types of teas to try that I still feel like a novice.

sauce?

Why every multiplayer game is so shit nowadays

What the fuck happened

I just procrastinate everything I do, even