Describe old video games, help people find them

ITT we describe old games we want to find again.

I'll start, first game:
Old top-down adventure game. You start in a house, probably some village, but the house catches fire and you have to leave (or something). Notable feature was that you could attack chickens and they would lose their heads and run around. Early enemies consisted of big beetle things. Game had colors.

Second game
Top down party adventure game. Not turn based. You could go with a premade party or pick'n'choose. Heros consisted of greek(?) mythological things and heroes. You walk around the map and discover potions, enemies, food for health, and stuff. Second level was pretty grey and had spooky skeletons

I've given up on trying to find this one PC game demo I played when I was a kid.

No way Cred Forums kiddies will know what the fuck it is.

Every day is a new day

Life happens weather you act or not

Death is inevitable, so don't think about it so much

...describe your game, why not

2nd is Invictus in the shadow of Olympus, this is not what's called top down though

What a stupid ass comic, it's clearly the writers fault for agreeing to let him read it.

>Invictus in the shadow of Olympus

my nigga

thank you

Dink Smallwood

>Dink Smallwood

Cheers my african warrior

defenders of oasis ; if not your game starts exactly as you mentioned .

what's the game your pic is from?

>your

Exanima

It is a physics based combat sim, you'll find it on steam.

I'm not going to shill it too hard, but it's pretty amazing. Most people give up because the controls are hard to learn. There's no other game that plays like this, so there's no transferable muscle memory from other games. (if you can play 1 FPS, you can play most other FPS games). Give it a good 10 hour or a couple of evening sessions and you'll start to absolutely love it once you get the hang of it

its a side scroller that im pretty sure was on the genesis. could be snes. doubt it. was all happy go lucky bubble gum candy shit. thats all i know.

>early access
I'll pass for now, but will definitely follow it because it sounds really interesting

exanima

I talk to the dev every now and then, he's active on beam.pro/madoc and the steam forum.

And I'm not really worried about the EA stuff in regards to weather it'll get finished, they have decided against advertising the game even though they don't have great funds. They will make the game with or without the money, they want to focus on making high quality content. And the guy making it wrote the engine himself and he's some grown dude with years of experience, not some drop-out with a dream

The game itself is like a slow paced Dark Souls/Diablo, and I got 270 hours in it. Worth the 15$ and my hype is only matched by Bannerlords

Used to watch my uncle play this
>ps1 or something from that era
>3d fighting game
>one character has a fart attack but it wasn't a comedy game
>same character could later get a spiked helmet and charge people with it

NES game
You play as a ninja/power ranger or something?
It had coop, one player was blue another was red.
Music was fucking kickass. You could hang off platforms and shimmy across.
First level was on a ship I think with the boss on the nose of the ship.
Second level had some gravity switching thing.
Anyone remembers this?

90's turn based modern military combat game. Looked similar to Advance Wars.
Could aim/shoot using 8 position arrow buttons.
I think I played it as part of a shareware collection disc called "Battlefield Warriors X" or something

I gave up on it because the controls, fighting and ai is incredibly mediocre

>pc game
>play as a human with some friends going around capturing real dinosaurs and making them fight other dinosaurs

Probably 15 years old, it was Christmas themed. All the presents were stolen or something and you had to go through different rooms and try to find the presents. It was basically a maze and I remember it being hard, but that could be just because I was young. I want to say it was point and click, but it might not have been. I think you were an elf.

sega saturn game about plumbers hitting things with hammers or something
2d

The controls aren't an issue when you learn them. Then the game is just a dark-low-fantasy dungeon crawler with lots of promise

and git gud