How we kill sjw garbage in the industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSnm9cYkV2I
youtube.com/watch?v=mR9JI89s24M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shitty dumbed downs games are killed the industry

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you SJWs!

No White Korra, no read.

Post stupid Cred Forums shit on a norwegian herring morse code forum.

Feminism didn't ruin or change video games. Cred Forums is wrong as usual.

Put one dome around America, and one around Sweden. Don't allow anything to get through these domes, and things will be fine.

Woah there user, simmer down

I see where you misunderstood. The comic was about game reviewers, not the video games themselves. Please understand.

Game developers have always been predominantly liberal, because it's a creative medium, and liberals are more creative than conservatives.

The only way to get "SJW garbage" out of the gaming industry is if it became predominantly conservative instead, but there's no way you can get your typical Republican hick to think computers aren't Satanic machines to teach kids gay commie evolution long enough for them to even touch code.

delet this

>liberals
>creative

lmao. Conseratives create societes. Liberals create toys.

>le black and white politics

SJW are one special kind of retards, not liberals in general.
And I bet that most creative people don't gimp themselves in favor of one agenda.

>taking Cred Forums bait

That sure showed him.

Name one SJW created game that actually required programming.

>Conservatives create societies.

Is that why the state of Mississippi is the pinnacle of civilization?

Expose em.
Show the normies how retarded they are and make em laugh.

SJWs are like scripted robots that work only on the designed environment, and any deviation of the course require em to think, and they're AWFUL at thinking.

Get a load of this cuckold hahahahah!

Remove weebs first

Borderlands

Cuck detected!

Half-Life 2.

This tbqpfh with you. Why even read it if it doesn't feature Erin? And I don't me Nurin

Video games are toys

>"I can't actually refute the point, so I'll just call him a cuck in lieu of an actual argument!"

"Cuck" is the anti-SJW's way of saying "You have bested me with your facts, reason, logic, and evidence."

I graciously accept your concession.

Ignore them

SJWs are a very specific kind of liberals that disconnected themselves from reality and entered a weird cult where the worst ideas get amplified tenfold, and are just waiting for a charismatic leader to go full charles manson.

People say that the middle guy is supposed to be Yahtzy but I still see Doug Walker I don't know why

I think you mean BL2, fair enough though.

How so?

Is that supposed to be TotalBiscuit or Yahtzee in the middle?

We band together and form a group of indie devs who make their own game and don't feed the SJWs in any sort of way.

I assume its a mix of both.

>This triggers the /r/TheDonald

Before anyone calls me a liberal, Shillary is just as bad, if not worse, than the literal meme candidate

sjw=/=liberals
I agree with you tho, arts are usually predominantly liberal in general.

>make supposedly edgy comic commenting on video games journalism
>make the last word racist instead of sexist because you're too pussy to actually name it

what game aside from resident evil 5 even had a "racism controversy", it's all women women women

OP's comic isn't CAD so ???

Gabe Newell has regularly donated to Democratic PACs, and Chet Faliszek posts pro-Hillary/anti-Trump/anti-GG/pro-feminist rhetoric on Twitter.

Start the Inquisition

All of them

>Thinking SJW is bad
Get a load of this niGGer

no, fuck off normie scum

You are not differing than any sjw sputing "racist!!!" when you say "cuck" without proving any kind of agument.

wtf i hate valve now.
Just kidding I already hated them for not making games for the past 5 fucking years.

what are you some sort of tim buckley fan?

Eventually people will move on and stop caring about PC Culture

No.

then shut the fuck up

Pretty sure there's plenty of content the SJW cabal would object to in VTMB.

I was reading a book (about interjections, oddly enough) yesterday which included the phrase “In these days of political correctness…” talking about no longer making jokes that denigrated people for their culture or for the colour of their skin. And I thought, “That’s not actually anything to do with ‘political correctness’. That’s just treating other people with respect.”

Which made me oddly happy. I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase “politically correct” wherever we could with “treating other people with respect”, and it made me smile.

You should try it. It’s peculiarly enlightening.

I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking “Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!”

Hello everyone! Note that this board is dedicated to the discussion of video games, and that all political and societal matters should be on Thank you, and enjoy Cred Forums.

Thinking liberals generally are ok or good.
SJWs specifically are horrible collectivistic monstrosities that judge the world the black and whitest as they can.
All blacks do X, all whites do Y, all asians do Z.
You could even call em racists, by the way they boil down everyone into racial groups.

Like what?

is this pasta

Sexist depiction of women, AKA they aren't ugly and or hambeasts or feminist marry sues.

This man speaks the truth.

But will Mexico pay for it?

Show trigglypuff to em, and say "we got a million of those" and they will gladly do it.

And even make another one just to be sure.

>4 is not an [Intelligence] option

>believing the world is 6000 years old
>Intelligence

I don't get it. What happened

I just want to play my games without others fucking coming in trying to change what I like and what designers want to make and coaxing them to alter their creation.

By making your own games. Be the change you want to see.

No, Mississippi has the highest percentage of blacks in the country. It always tilts conservative because the whites there are pretty unified and are still a majority for now. It is the freest state, though, imho.

>Sexist depiction of women, AKA they aren't ugly and or hambeasts or feminist marry sues.

It's more accurate to say vt:mb was made by liberals rather than sjws.

Might as well add the UK to that list.

Don't buy their games, and constantly mock them. Basically, bully them into hiding. Post bad reviews of games. Fight them at every juncture.

Effectively, you want to constantly go "Wow, your game is a piece of fucking shit. And you're a piece of shit, too, you faggot trannie."

It's important to make it cool to be hostile to the SJWs. That way, we win the culture war. Make it as personal as possible.

> "You want strong female characters? Come on, that's not true. It's because your father wanted you to be a girl, right?"

Or:

> "You want more gays in gaming, because you're so emasculated you can't imagine a healthy male relationship."

Get under their skin. Aim low. Fuck with their heads. Make them targets of ridicule.

Youtube is pretty much doing that already. Shitty sites are dying out and being pushed to obscurity, games like Sunset fail when people can just watch someone else play their shitty boring walking simulators.

The Grand Theft Auto series is overwhelmingly liberal. It rags endlessly on evangelists, rednecks, "social conservatives," etc. It's even featured parodies of Donald Trump and George W. Bush that were depicted as babyfucking cannibals.

Liberals hate Grand Theft Auto. Al Gore, Hillary Clinton and Anita Sarkeesian have all called for it to be banned.

Care to explain?

Oh man, I remember that game. It was so legendarily bad. It's like those games are made by people who HATE all video games and want to have nothing to do with them, ever.

What the actual fuck?

Erin is love, Erin is pure sex.

To not mention the part where SJW hunting became a popular sport.
SJWs are kinda of a new kind of furry so to speak, but even dumber,easier to bait and with a ego the size of a star destroyer which make even funnier when they lose.

The writer of a joke comic tried to make the big joke character who was an idiot and hugely self centered and terrible to those around, seem like an important and beloved figure in peoples lives by killing him.

Life is Strange.

There's nothing stopping cannibalism among the left user.

Just don't buy their games. I've convinced several people not to buy shit like Dragon Age or gone home, it may not seem like much but every little bit helps.

>Al Gore, Hillary Clinton and Anita Sarkeesian have all called for it to be banned.
Wrong.

Easy, the left/right system is dumb.

We stop buying their games.

Why is everyone flipping out over this?

>Liberals hate Grand Theft Auto.

No we don't.

>Al Gore, Hillary Clinton

They're just looking for something safe to attack and make an issue of desu. Both sides do it constantly.

>Anita Sarkeesian

Fringe sjw. Even Colbert made fun of her on his show.

Or just take a look at the most "successful" SJWs out there to see the sad state they're in. Phil Fish, Zoe Quinn and Anthony Burch. They have an egoistic crybaby, a spoiled rich whore and a cuck as their idols in their inner circles.

How SJW are id Software and 3DRealms? Rockstar? Ten years ago gaming was basically anti-SJW.

>we
Kys.

>Al Gore, Hillary Clinton and Anita Sarkeesian have all called for it to be banned.
And? GTA's always been a huge target for politics.

Guess who George HW Bush went after? The fucking Simpsons. That was the hot new controversy back then.

It's just talk.

This. Revolution 60 is getting all sorts of coverage for how utterly shitty it is, while journo sites still fawn over its creator

But that sounds reasonable.

You're chatting shit fella.

by actually doing something about it other than shitposting on Cred Forums
that is, unless you don't want to leave the safety of the echo chamber, which I perfectly understand

boycott american media and stick with asians and eastern european

Someone show this user the folly of his thinking

Then right afterwards they announced a new character class, a feminist in a fancy 50's dress.

Its all about the context.

>I have no rebuttal, can someone talk to him for me?

That guy looks and sounds like such a tool.

Wait for it to starve itself and move on.

Just like violence in videogame activists have died out.

>I don't have an argument, but I hope someone does!

It's funny, because I agree with everything the SJWs say about the depiction of women.

The only difference is that I think equal opportunity fanservice is the answer. Japan has always known this.

If you can't get it as you read it, you won't get it if they explain it to you like you're 5.

what

Good thinking! Here's some games made by republicans you should really check out:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSnm9cYkV2I

youtube.com/watch?v=mR9JI89s24M

The sharpshooter? Not any more silly than the gunslinger tbqh

How do you manage that, when SJWs dont really agree even with themselves and constantly contradict themselves.

>Colbert made fun of her
He was clearly on her side, he didn't even bant her as hard as his usual guests.

The game is more than a decade old. Never saw anyone complain about it back then, don't see anyone complaining about it now.

It's almost as if big movements have internal differences and arguments over what is more correct

This, they lowered the standard by buying terrible JRPGs

The journos who write this stuff will slowly be forced out because this stuff doesn't pay for shit and they'll need to get a real job eventually.

Most of them have realized gaming journalism is a dead end and they're terrified to get stuck with no real career progression in sight.

The rest will follow.

Please be pasta. The autism is too strong here.

>we don't really like putting cheesecake in our games
wow what an asshole

The example was about one singular feminist contradicting herself. Not about the movement as a whole. All SJWs dont know what the fuck they're talking about.