What's a good way to re-experience this game again?

What's a good way to re-experience this game again?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PokemonROMhacks/comments/15cc52/universal_randomizer_randomize_any_english_rom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play it once more.
If you only played one version, try the other one.

But i already replayed SoulSilver 3 times already.

>delete memories of game
>create a tulpa in the process
>?????
>ur a fgt

Nuzlocke it.

Play Heartgold then. It's somewhat different and totally worth it.

ultra randomizer, nothing like getting hit by a 120 BP Dragon Type Tackle from a Persian with 150 base Attack

play as a breeder
that's what I'm doing

Use the randomizer tool with the right settings.

How do you do it ?

A randomizer seems to be the best way to go if nuzlocke doesn't interest you or you've done it too many times already.

reddit.com/r/PokemonROMhacks/comments/15cc52/universal_randomizer_randomize_any_english_rom/

yeah that sounds really fun and interactive.

OP try to nuzlocke, or just make up a similar ruleset (one pokemon per area, KO=release, max farming time per gym etc)

Does anyone know the best Emulator that can run this ?

Lewd.

DeSmuME

for every Pokémon you see, catch them as a pair; one male, one female
breed them and keep their offspring
your call if you wanna catch evolved forms; I'm evolving all my babies

Don't randomize like that. It's fun for like the first 2 gyms,but when things are too random it becomes either too easy or downright unplayable.I know because I did it. I'd recommend a more balanced randomize setting like randomized trainers pokemon/abilities/learned moves/TM/wilds but not randomized stats and evolutions.

Anyway to speed it up,always seemed a bit choppy to me ?

Get amnesia

Emulator.
It's one of the worst Pokemon games so playing it at 4x speed is the only way to not want to kill yourself.
>inb4 some sinnonfetus who grew up with this shit calls this bait

Play Storm Silver / Sacred Gold.

Time travel

>one of the worst Pokemon games
How

I like replaying Pokemon games by making a team of new region only Pokemon I've never used before. Even if your stuck with Furret and Ledian the game is easily beatable.

I saw one user on /vp/ running with 6 Furret with different Hidden Power and using that and Natural Gift for damaging moves.

Well I would assume by playing it.