Whos been enjoying Revolution 60 then?

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.laws.com/three-fifths-compromise
twitter.com/nodevember/status/771520648191483904
steamspy.com/app/350200
twitter.com/nebrius
twitter.com/nodebotanist
libreboot.org/gnu-insult/
reaxxion.com/6981/sjws-lose-their-minds-over-transphobic-joke-in-pillars-of-eternity
encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Chloe_Sagal&oldid=912753
youtube.com/watch?v=_zfU9-duLls
youtube.com/watch?v=pJfRmTI7Dx4
youtube.com/watch?v=gJUao2bFjjc#t=57m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8
youtube.com/watch?v=vnPnl1GiLwI
archive.fo/HwGsN
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally no one. The only thing that comes close is the white knights pretending to like it to score brownie points.

Looks like Lowtax hasn't

Literally who

>Trans game dev puts testicles on her MCs hairdo
Its like pottery.

I know its said a lot, but goddamn are the character designs for the game crap.
They all look like sex dolls and everything has those shit tribal tattoos (Those things popular with edgy kids in the 90s) sprawled all over the place. The motorcycles, the girls faces, the discount storm tropers.

Then you have the bug girls fucking gross eyes or the robot lady with shit smeared across her face and arm. And ofcourse she has hetrochromia, gotta tick all the cliches of shit character design.

Absolute gold

yeah i dunno what oney was thinking by playing it on his channel.

shouldn't give these retards feminist tranny weirdos any attention and surely not pay them for literally garbage

>Literally who

>Whos been enjoying Revolution 60 then?

10 ENTIRE PEOPLE!

Ive honestly never heard of him

Fucking savage.

The Funhaus video about it was pure gold.

The game itself is a nightmare that hijacked the mind of the child it visited one night and now moves its corpse around like a demented, low-polygon and oversexualized puppet

10 whole liars

This was definitely worth the read

Didn't Lowtax buy off Cred Forums recently or was that a rumor

Woah hey guys

>Avg. Players
>0.8

>the chart is so small it has to go down to 2.5 as the metric

He's saying you're an asshole and/or too new to post.

I guarantee that Brianna Wu has been thuroughly enjoying the reviews of her game and is currently thinking about how she can deflect genuine critique and make it look like sexism to gain feminism points.

when is he gonna box Brianna?

>The game had more threads made on Cred Forums than actual sales

yikes

where are all the people who kiss her ass on twitter and such?

Top fucking lel. I haven't been to Something Awful in years, but it reads exactly like I expect it would. That's consistency folks.

Where they always are.
Kissing his ass on twitter and such.

Even valve knows these crazy feminists aren't 100% human.

Even they hate it.

>her

Im an asshole cause Ive never heard of some dude on the internet?
Fuck off.

>Not even that kind of publicity helped the game

It's probably the dude who wrote that review who's calling you a newfag. I've never heard of him either and I'd like to keep it that way.

He's the owner of Something Awful, a site which if you haven't heard of it has still probably touched your meming life in some way or another.

> literally being 4/5ths of a person
absolutely hilarious

>the world just isn't ready for a Trans developer

I bet you don't know who Tom Fulp is either.

They don't play video games

No, you're allowed to not know about any particular person you've never met (though your wild oversimplification is a common defense that stupid asshole resort to, so don't worry, you're good). But coming into a thread on a website where you aren't familiar with names fundamental to the community just to use the derogatory meme "literally who" and say nothing else makes you an asshole and/or too new to post. If that upsets you, you're in the wrong place.

Ah you ONEY. You are our lad.

>It's probably the dude who wrote that review who's calling you a newfag
neo-Cred Forums........

No

I bet that there was probably japanese game devs who fuck new halves or some shit.

I bet Yu Suzuki loves futa.

>being a newfag is OK when I'm the one who's the newfag
SJWs would be proud of your double standards.

I don't. Tell me why I should care.
Owners don't create the memes. I didn't give a fuck about Moot and his gay ass either and I don't see why I should.

So its just a "In the know club" thing then? Whatever.

Do they not realize they're defending a man?

>not knowing some faggot who owns some faggy site makes you a newfag

Only fucktards like you worship ''celebrities'', and he's barely one at that.

So why has no one brought up that Wu clearly stole ideas and characters from John Flynt?

Kissing ass is free.
Buying games involves money.
Guess what happens when they actually need to buy the game?

hope Wu calls them out or does something dramatic just to make this funnier

>she

It kind of looks fun.

Fucking amazing

this dated aesthetic

Because it's the same person

Yes, that's the joke. And even mentioning Flynt to Wu on Twitter will get you blocked.

>I was on the edge of my seat during these moments, mostly because I was trying to get up and leave my computer.

o i am laffin

>fundamental to the community

How's that imgur rep coming along friend? Post any bananas for scale lately?

Who's this Lowtax guy? I swear I've been hearing his name for over 15 years now but I've never bothered to ask. Is he an originalfag a Goon or what?

So is it just a shittier Battle Network?

So does sucking dick but that doesn't mean you should do it.

he's the first one

>that ass
i thought e-feminists hated "sexualized" characters

What kind of name is Holiday?

SA's moot

>creature who emerged from a bog

OG Goon and got knocked the fuck out by goofy ass Uwe Boll.

It's a paradox you see.

Female characters shouldn't be objectified, but should be in charge of their sexuality and femininity.

Which is why many sex positive feminists I know IRL actually find Bayonetta to be a perfect feminist character. Anita is sex negative and therefore has stupid opinions.

fucking 10/10

He's THE goon.

No idea, reminds me of that whore who sucked a billion dicks to get a cocktail.

>No lighting.
> Not even shadows.
> Move one-space at a time.
> Bad modeling.
> Garbage, Barf-colored textures.

Wow, seeing this makes me feel so much better about art school. I think it takes effort for me to make something that horrendous.

There is no reason not to suck dick and lots of reasons to not play this game user, please do not compared the two.

you misunderstand. you could have said something along the lines of "Who is this person" like a human, but instead you had to bust out your fresh hot memes like you're so desperately trying to fit in. it's not that you're not 'in the know' - only meme spouting assholes like yourself get triggered at minor ignorance, it's the fact that you can't go without meming in the slightest without considering the context that maybe, JUST MAYBE the person you're meming about might be a well known figure that makes you an asshole.

get over yourself.

feminists don't buy games. Remember Me is a shining testament to that.

an*

I wonder what she's thinking

>gamergate think this is funny

you gotta be at least 18 to visit Cred Forums.

>I-I'm totally not gamergate guys, p-please consider my """"""opinion"""""" worthwhile

CON pretty much considers her a liability at this point.

Why did they think that name would be a good idea if it abbreviates to that?

What's CON? Some feminist group?

Are you actually defending Revolution 60 right now?

if you knew lowtax's and SA's general political opinion, you'd realize how retarded this shitpost is

I'm glad this digsuting fucking freak is still failing even with daddy's money and all those limp dick SJWs shilling his awful game.

Just wait for the faggot to start posting threads here again so he can fish for attention. His wrinkled little dick must get hard thinking about how he can beg for patreon money.

Crash Override Network headed by Chelsea van Valkenburg herself.

Their chatlogs got leaked not long ago.

Oh so what you're saying is that the game is good?

You mean the FtM progressive types and liberal teenagers? They don't have money, because they don't work. Mooching for makeup and video games on social media and leeching off whoever will let them use a computer is all they know.

They do have money and that is the problem.
We can only know peace once they overstretch their trustfund.

Lowtax might not be so bad to run this place.

It looks like arse but I don't really mind the art style

The biggest bummer is that his parents are millionaires and will give him whatever he wants.

at least the swamp thing looks like he's going to have failing health soon.

Hilarious how they got caught trying to dox and get people they didn't like fired. Now all the bloggers were quiet when the purple haired piggy did something nasty.

Just wait for the mods to come rushing in because the SJWs are getting badmouthed again.

>look it up
>Crash Override is a crisis helpline, advocacy group and resource center for people who are experiencing online abuse. We are a network of experts and survivors who work directly with victims, tech companies, lawmakers, media, security experts, and law enforcement to educate and provide direct assistance working to eliminate the causes of online abuse
>survivors

What.

Why are you being so sexist and transphobic against Video Game Developer and Known Feminist Brianna Wu?

>There is no gameplay to speak of, unless you consider "typing words" and "hitting the spacebar" to be gameplay.

FUCK YOU

ONEY PRESS FUCKING Q YOU DISABLED SHITLORD

More people probably bought it "ironically" and to make youtube videos on it than actually to play it.

LOL

You guys haven't gone through what she has. I am amazed she finished it at all.

I haven't seen a single white person in FFXV. Lots of Japanese though.

Unlike Revolution 60

No, wait, that game has geisha robots, my apologies

How does this work?
They're the usual SJW complaints but they're all applicable to his own game but no one ever calls it on that.

I hope Wu means privileged as in "has a penis that he actually wants".

>How does this work?
Legit Double-Think

I miss the days when he reviewed VNs from jlist.

One the first "muh secret club" guy

>Complains about female depictions in video games
>Makes a video game with nothing but extremely thing (((attractive))) females in skin tight clothing

It's retarded. Even when she "redesigned" them they were still bad.

Gamergate = ISIS
Bataclan survivors need to check their privileges.

Could've been released in the early 90s from the looks of it.

mister metokur was obviously joking you mongloid holy shit dude

We need to stop Gamergate

Where's the VOD brote?

Created somethingawful

>we offer no proof but like, trust us
i think the whole thing was embarrassing from both sides but c'mon...

These people are a waste of oxygen holy shit

Evidence is problematic

>people still don't know about the 2016 exploding van Gamergate murders

Is that pic that Brian Wu uses even her after 20,000 hours in photo shop? Or is he literally using someone else's pic?

This is some my dad works for nintendo tier shit.

At this point, you're just refusing to google something to be a dick about people with 'e-fame'.

>is a millionaire
>doesn't surgery away that disgusting manface
what the fuck

How do people take them seriously?

This has to be a troll.

jesus christ

play Mega Man Battle Network instead dawg...you will have way more fun.

>Is a millonaire
>Expend all the time calling low and middle class "priviledged"

This is a picture of that evidence is problematic "woman"

fucking kek

It works like this:

A sexualized female character made by a man is sexism and patriarchy and everything bad about everything.

A sexualized female character made by a woman is empowering and a devastating blow to the patriarchy from which they will never recover.

Lowtax you fuck, get on the Dick Show already

that Metrois shitstorm where he was vandalizing wikipedia to force his agenda was amazing

>A sexualized female character made by a woman is empowering and a devastating blow to the patriarchy from which they will never recover.

Then how come feminists bitched about Bayonetta, who was designed by a woman?

>Please lock the article from transmisogynist vandalism (Which isn't a word) stop editing my words]

>At this point
>One reply

who is she?

ONE

THOUSAND

REFUNDS

>being held hostage by a girl
>girl doesn't even have a gun
cmon now

>tfw you work hard all your life, finally become a millionaire.
>You will now grant your child all the privileges you couldn't be afforded.
>They turn into that.

>girl

>Barely above the slaves
constitution.laws.com/three-fifths-compromise

>A sexualized female character made by others is sexism and patriarchy and everything bad about everything.
>A sexualized female character made by us is empowering and a devastating blow to the patriarchy from which they will never recover.
Fixed
Otherwise they would fucking love Neptunia instead of calling fapbait.

>girl
A-user

Because Japanese women are victims of internalized misogyny.

oy vey it was 2 million deaths
get your facts straight goy

bill gates worked hard to keep his children striving for success
you never just give your child money

ignorance

(you)

>Brianna Poo

because what your perception and reality are completely different

Grandpa thinks he's Pewdiepie now.

>trust me, i have the source, but dont trust news media because they are lying

>North wanted the slaves to not be worth anything
>South wanted the slaves to be worth one person

What, you think "Literally who?" just popped up today?

HAHAHA, TWAS I, THE GAMERGATE DEMON! THOU SHANT HALT ME IN HARVESTING MAIDEN SOULS OF PURITY AND SELFLESSNESS TO COMPLETE THE RITUAL!

Maybe it's a bad idea to constantly throw garbage in your pond if you're going to live there.

oh shit i remember when their photos were dumped here back in the day

You think every time someone doesnt know who Lowertax is, its me?

In this screenshot the character almost look accettable. ALMOST

Doesn't Unreal have preprogrammed shadows if you put in a lightsource?

they're also the one who complained about the tranny joke in pillars of eternity and got it changed

Meh, sounds like he was trying to hard in some spots, but he got chuckle or two out of me.

C
Apply yourself next time.

>no facial hair
>eyeliner
>plucked eyebrows
>no adam's apple
>plunging neckline

How the fuck is that not a girl?

Apparently it's instigation of a flamewar to point out that you were all biting rotten bait.

You described the the cast to gundam seed.

Remember when Wu had a coffee with one of the pro-GG devs (forgot his name) and then Tweeted that maybe he wasn't a raging sexist monster after all? Her allies' reaction was calling her an insensitive traitor to the cause, and among all the harsh words many admitted that they thought R60 looked like shit the whole time. I'd post the screens of their tweets but i freed my PC from that pointless crap, maybe somebody else has some

I'm interested in hearing what your distinction between "rotten" and "normal" bait is.

It doesn't even look like an anime girl, user.

wow, i shouldn't be surprised but yeah

Because is a drawing

>moot
user there's something I need to tell you

>work hard
The man peddles filth, he deserves everything he gets.

And unity. Meaning it takes a special kind of failure to even accomplish this.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Normal bait is tasty and fun to play along with.
Rotten bait is stupid and just makes everyone sick.

He's not even the girliest boy in the show user, and he's in middle school

You're on the first stage towards becoming a trap faggot.

Because if I don't like it then it's internalized misogyny

>How the fuck is that not a girl?
benis

>she
>her
Just checking, but you ARE aware that it's a man playing dressup, right?

Cred Forums is an offshoot of Something Awful, so yes, not knowing who Lowtax is is a dead giveaway that you're new.

Imagine in a decade when we have people who are presently in elementary school asking who "moot" is. That's you right now.

>babby's first encounter with anime

>offshoot
moot was a Somethingawful member.
That doesn't make Cred Forums an offshoot.

> internalized misogyny

jesus christ, did you just assuming victimization to other culture? I can create buzzword better than you do.

does anyone have any ideas how we can troll these fucking feminist scum. I'm in the software engineering industry and this shit is leaking into my everyday career.

All these fat ugly women who have nothing better than to blame their problems on men. Its clearly an attention issue. THey weren't given enough attention growing up cause they're fucking disgusting and now theyre mad at the world. How the fuck do we stop this shit

Moot. Like the point is moot? I don't get it. Are you trying to spell Moat? Why do you want Lowtax? They're already low enough as it is.

Jesus these textures, this hurts.

To follow on, just recently the dude who wrote the spec on JS used the word `promiscuous` in one of his tech talks to describe unsafe systems, and these fucking scum were so offended by the apparent `sex shaming` that they attacked the shit out of him and kicked him off the conference.

twitter.com/nodevember/status/771520648191483904

fuck this shit

Kill them all, Johnny. Kill them all.

What the fuck is a gundam seed? Isn't gundam about big robots fighting each other like Transformers?
I dunno man I just watched DBZ and Pokemon, this newfangled moe stuff is too much for me to figure out.

Zoe Quinn was an SA member too. Funny how trash gathers like that.

It's official, shilling on Cred Forums doesn't sell copies, now "hypefags" can go back to raddit.

DOOT DOO LOO DOOT DEET DOOT DEEH

O N E Y P L A Y S

The entire original Cred Forums community came from ADTRW. Do you think moot just made the site and people came a la Field of Dreams?

Could you love this?

>We need to stop the vitriol and attacks
>Calls someone "little baby man"

Feminism, ladies and gentlemen.

That's where the anime is heading now thanks to demands.

All boys look like girls and all girls look like retarded moe shit.

He's passable as a perpetually-upset English housewife, so if he made good pies and cookies, and lemonade, I'd feel some sort of affection for him as a grandfatherly figure.

>no facial hair
High school
>eyeliner
A lot of the characters have similar eyes
>plucked eyebrows
Again just a style choice, I mean it's a drawing man
>no adam's apple
Japan doesn't believe in jesus
>plunging neckline
it's no that deep a cut, also he's a fag

>makes me feel so much better about art school
Well uhh .. this should not be taken as any form of example for a scale on how well above it you stand.

>To follow on, just recently the dude who wrote the spec on JS used the word `promiscuous` in one of his tech talks to describe unsafe systems
Since when the fuck did "promiscuous" only have that one singular definition? Even worse, since when was that word specific to women? What the fuck is wrong with people?

He's dismantled, not disabled.

Are feminists trying to equate FICTIONAL women being created/dressed by a man is somehow the SAME as a man telling women what to wear in real life?

So it's ok for a women to make a sexy vidya character because it's EMPOWERING, but it's NOT ok when a man does the same thing because it's considered sexual objectification?

Sense make does what that?

oh god it does look like the female farmer from Chicken Run

>More exclusion and bullying because the SJW mob decides they need to attack another target
>That fucking blue haired meth head fatty chiming in with a gendered insult, but oh no she's on the protected list
>Endless chirping from worthless leeches who contribute nothing and expect absolute control

I want to see someone kill a social justice warrior, I fucking hate these people. I want to see them die.

From the dictionary on `promiscuous`

>demonstrating or implying an undiscriminating or unselective approach; indiscriminate or casual.

He used it appropriately in his talk, but some bifag got offended and considered it `slut shaming`.

Look up the word agency. It's the same difference between me choosing to have sex with several men and several men raping me. It's the same end result but I have a choice in one of those scenarios.

gundam long since incorporated feminine characters in order to appeal to the female market since the male market was already captured by giant robots.

>that pic
that's hilarious, but yeah Wu didn't even bother making any POC character?

steamspy.com/app/350200
No more than 1000 people bought it.
I guess outside of Cred Forums nobody ever cared...
You are such clowns.

Do as I say not as I do.

I find it extremely funny because this looks like a high-res texture mod for some early 3D console platformer. They literally could've made those smeared waterpainting-like textures like they did with Dishonored and the game would've looked 10x less shitty.

>A sexualized female character made by a western woman
Fixed that for ya.
Japanese women can't think for themselves and are mind controlled by the patriarchy.

I wanna die, user. I can't take this shit anymore.

>look at this Nep

What's with white people always being the one complaining about too many whites?

How do you think I feel? Every day I have to go into work and examine every little thing I say to make sure that some fucking faggot doesnt take it the wrong way and ruin my career. I'm not a mean person, I believe in realistic equality, and I treat people the same using the same criteria regardless of their gender. I hate this fucking world.

whats her reasoning for complaining when final fantasy just ended a fucking trilogy about a strong independent woman with no sex appeal and that nobody wanted?

Are you implying that no one wanted FFXIII or Lightning? Because you'd be wrong.

I especially like it how they got offended by the word when it wasn't even used in describing a human being, but instead a fucking programming language.

I thought the "Your rights end where my feelings begin" thing was supposed to be a joke.
But apparently that's our future.

They want to look good or like they're fighting the power or some shit like that.

It's just like DongleGate. Dongle is a legit tech term yet some buttblasted feminist got two men fired over them saying it.

That virtue isn't gonna signal itself nigga.

The bifag in question
twitter.com/nebrius

Also, this fucking woman was one of the most vocal supporters of removing this guy from the conference for his talk. I hate this fucking fat cunt too
twitter.com/nodebotanist

I'm sorry that you didn't get enough attention growing up becuase you're a disgusting pig.

Sorry anons, I am venting. I could never say this in the real world...

>tfw 2/3rds of customerts refunded your game

I would have thought there'd be more just from youtubers and streamers playing it as a joke

Thanks for buying her game!

Has she mentioned anything about her game since it came out?

>Tags; Memes, Psychological Horror, Walking Simulator, Villain Protagonist, Typing, Casual, Illuminati, Quick-Time Events, Comedy, Short, Anime, Survival Horror, Indie, Nudity, Dating Sim

oh my god

if you don't buy her game you're sexist
if you don't like the game you're sexist
don't criticize her because you're sexist

What ironic about that is the chick who complained about the guys making a penis joke (GOOD HEAVENS!) she herself made a penis joke just a few days before the conference she and the two guys attended.

Gotta love how the lot of them either look like snide assholes, and/or gigantic bulldykes.

I didn't know that happened.
Why did you have to tell me that happened.
I didn't believe it existed and looked it up.

The first thing was an article defending the lady who complained.

I give up.

Survival horror dating sim sounds kinda neat

Don't forget the time the creator of Javascript was harassed to the point of stepping down as CEO of Mozilla because he made a private donation to Prop 8 years ago.

There's also libreboot.org/gnu-insult/ going on right now.

It totally backfired on her, the two guys god their jobs back and the girl who reported them lost hers at google and couldn't get hired anywhere else

What if I am a woman?

it's called virtue signalling: "Look! I have a morally upright opinion about this polemic issue! Please love me and respect me!"

>>casual

two faced sexist bitch

Internalized soggy knees.

Nono user. The word you're looking for is "internalized mysoginee".

>My cousin has a ps5 but I can't show it to you.

you just want male attention

classic I'M THE VICTIM

Clearly brainwashed by the sexist patriarchy!

How do you go from voicing this...

... to voicing this?

to this

How were people allowed to say that on Wikipedia, the same site where BHUTANESE PAAAASSPOOOOOOOOORT was allowed to stay for way too long because "removing it would be racist"?

Voice actors gotta get paid too, not everyone can be Troy Baker and Nolan North where companies would hire them to voice everything if they could.

I have to wonder how little she got paid for this though.

>geisha-bots
>thinking future japan wont exclusively make loli-sexbots

I doesn't matter what his opinion is if the game is hot garbage.

Millionare monies

>Imagine in a decade when we have people who are presently in elementary school asking who "moot" is.
Do you think they aren't already here?

A true hero.

I wonder if he knows that 95% of the people aware of his existence know he's a non-passing tranny? I mean, isn't that the gold-standard for trannies? Being able to pass without question? This guy literally hasn't confirmed that he's a tranny even with the insurmountable evidence proving that he is one. That breitbart article by Milo even has voice evidence.

Is he being reminded of his tranny status every time he takes his hormone blockers + estrogen? Or when he has to insert that medical dildo to prevent his gash from healing? Must be pretty sad being John Walker Flynt.

So much for their so called demographic in gamings. SJW never cease to surprise. They never buy games, even Anita could get them to go out and actually play SJW-approved titles.

Unless they're jumping on the pretentious bandwagons of titles such as Gone Home.

>went out looking for positive reviews
>stumble upon this
>instant burst out of laughs and WTFs

Who cares, really?
Just call him/her whatever you want. The only difference is asshats like you who insist upon pointing it out, like your own penis is hanging in the balance or something

>Berserk Bread

>tfw even anti-feminist trannies look better than them

>(5%) found this review helpful

When are you lads going to realize that getting tumblrites to play games was never the point?

>we live in an age in which Mass Effect is put together to Blade Runner as sci-fi classics

Who the fuck is Brianna Wu?

I mean, okay, I know who Brianna Wu is.

But *why* do I know that?
How did we get to this point? Where the fuck did he/she come from?

spending millions on developing merchandise that was not intended to sell? With Feminism, it makes sense!

Nobody thinks that, it's just funny since they adamantly claim to be an important demographic for the industry and act as their opinions are valued and should be catered to as legitimate 'gamers'.

transphobic

isn't that obvious user? you are every poster I don't like or something.

She is a prominent game developer, of course you have heard about her on a videogame board.

what tranny joke?

>consistency
check out ytmnd. same fucking site as it's been for years. this shit is impressive consistency

reaxxion.com/6981/sjws-lose-their-minds-over-transphobic-joke-in-pillars-of-eternity

best part is, when they asked the backer who submitted that to change it, the new one he came up with was kind of a slap to the face to the sjw who got angry in the first place

The power of angles

I want to marry one of these women, have sex with them for the sole purpose of procreation, lights on, missionary looking into each others eyes while holding hands, raise two kids and a dog and live out the rest of our days together.

oh my fuck

Reads just like that one autist's review of battleborn

she's basically Chris Chan 2.0, but now it has some clout with SJW's which were already popular on Cred Forums

it's basically a trainwreck in slow motion, on fire, covered in cow shit. You can't look away

My fucking thoughts exactly.

That is actually a pretty good question.

Where DID >she come from?

There is a lot of money for them in gaming.

Basically rode the coattails of GG with self-spun controversity to promote it's shit mobile game.

>somethingawful
>fundamental to the community
>in 2016
Nah, I'm happy anons don't know who Lowtax is. The faster that shithole sinks into complete obscurity the better.

And what exactly is this?

........ LONDON?

Yeah I guess Cred Forums would be the board where I witness this sort of atrocious deviancy.

I hope Trump wins so SJWs just commit suicide en masse

>2 years later GG still obsseded with these people

SJW may be crazy, but you fellas have a problem.

He was kind of a big deal in 2003

A boy and the product of pic related.
His girly trap look is actually justified in-story, bitches be crazy

you still misspelled controversy

UUUGHH???!

>Remember Me is a shining testament to that.
What does that have to do with feminism?

Feminists wanted more games with strong non-sexualized female protagonists. Remember Me was exactly that yet no one bought it. So feminists refused to put their money where their mouths are.

Which is a shame too, the game was decent but I feel like a sequel could've done way more for it.

I disagree.
Nobody bought Remember Me because it was a shit game.
People will buy games with strong, non-sexualized females when they're good games.
See also:
Life is Strange
The newer Tomb Raider games (arguably)
95% of the Metroid series

Sometimes actors pick up terrible projects for fun, too.

But the feminists should have bought it on principle because the gender of the MC is the only thing that matters. Gameplay is overrated.

How was the ending of the show, anyway?

What can we do about alt-right trump supporters ruining inclusive and different gaming experiences for everyone?

>>>>>>>her twitter followers are at 54.1k
>not one of them bought the >her game

That's actually pretty sad.

Because playing games is for baby man children. It's much more important to complain about them and make them change.

did he kick his xanax addiction? this is uncharacteristically hilarious for last-few-years lowtax

Pretty sure most of those are bots to make himself look more important than he is.
Look at the ratio of likes and retweets his bullshit gets. It just doesn't add up

>white people thinking nip characters are white again

Pretty good
Nagisa is an eternal manlet

Asians are schrodinger's minority.
They're both a minority and a majority at the same time, depending on what they need to push their agenda.

He claims he has, anyway.

>life is strange
>good

I dunno what it is. But I kinda wanna fuck brianna wu. Seems like he would be good riding and sucking dick

>Grow up in a foreign hellhole eating other peoples ant infested food for survival
>some millionaire internet poser calls you privilidged

>creature who emerged from a bog

>remember me
>bad
>life is strange
>good
???????????

It's easily a 7.5/10 barring the ending which makes it non recommendable. It's alright

>t. gay faggot that hasn't even played the game

no one

Remeber Me is at least as good as some of the other 7/10 shits, it got let down mostly by the boring as fuck combat, and the minimal use of the memory-remix stuff (whcih was the good unique thing)

Life is Strange is from the same people and has lesbians etc

says the faggot who enjoyed it

>"""played""" the """""""""""""""""""""game"""""""""""""""""""""""

If you know you're not even gonna pass as even an ugly female why transition? Drag Queens look better and are better people then Wu at least they have fashion sense

I was always taught that "promiscuous" was the politically correct term for slut.
If promiscuous is incorrect now, what's the PC term for it?

Guys guys you're all queer

Free spirit or open minded.

you are correct, I watched a playthrough.

I haven't played it but its a fucking story game, gameplay takes a backseat to the writing which has some interesting ideas but ultimately fall short too much for me to call it good.

And that dialogue is fuck awful

We oughta get Cred Forums to stigmatize those next. That'd be fun.

I can relate ;_;

>that dialogue is fuck awful
It's endearing watching old Frogs try to be hip and young

No you are the one who is the gay

>gender equality exists and women are just as capable as men at creating utter garbage

I had a chuckle. Not bad for some who runs SJW Central.

So the troll *cue ghostbusters theme* comic was parodying this?

You call a man a man and a woman a woman.
When you're calling a man a woman, then you can expect someone to point it out you fucking retard.

I saw you sucking dick you can't lie

desu you can say the game is shit without making fun of the author

Yes Ma'am

you're fucking lying bro you didn't see shit

This thread made me angry

Is this game a spinoff of Reboot or something?

Sure Steve whatever you say
Nice kneesock collection bro I'm sure you just look at them and don't wear them and pretend to be a "cute" shy trap on the internet

>Revolution 60
>Sold 1k copies
>50% of people refunded it
>500 total owners

What an amazing success.

Desu your gay an ur mom sucks dick

He destroyed it along with half of his liver.

Asians don't care about that shit, neither do latinos. Thats why these shitty social movements always focus on blacks if american or arabs if european.

>putting system shock, tron, and BLADE RUNNER on par with portal and mass effect
i mean, i like mass effect 1 and 2 and portal is fun, but come on, seriously

I played it, it's shit, HELLA SHIT.

sh-shut up

kind of a misleading image, colbert was rather sycophantic with her.

Does Wu Man leave the game running on his PC all day so the population counter doesn't hit 0?

>all time peak
>10
>all time
just fuck my shit up

Remember.

GG had nothing to do with taking down Gawker, stop taking credit for shit you didn't do.

They're still hard at work trying to change games industry, why shouldn't GG be obsessed with them?

>playing teenage angst : the game

You are the next, Polygon.

Man you /redditors/ from Cred Forums need to understand this is not your place. Go back to your subreddit.

>Nietzche quote
>GG pretending they have power and influence other than being a scapegoat

Because hip and young is sprinkling le-beans all over everything. It's like a visual novel cashing in on gone-homo.

Calm down queer

Wait how did DriveThruRPG get caught up in that

What kind of autist would make this? It's just embarrassing

what said
nagisa's mom is basically insane and wanted a daughter instead

>read this in Cr1TikaL's voice

>almost 400 replies
>no one pointing out this looks like a ballsack

That's the point.

It's almost like that's the fucking point.

oh

Hiromi a cute, I'd dick the crazy outta her
No shit

>implying she wouldn't dick the crazy into you

Cute.
OneyNG drew a bunch of joke images of the characters

Goofy's hat?

I dunno if I can handle that

he has to be. The Colbert Report wasn't a news show.

>Trapped in school with several girls during a monster outbreak
>With the popular guys dead, now is your chance to get some action!
>Save the girls from different monsters to win their love
>Find supplies and gifts to increase the love meter
>Make it out alive with your new soulmate or die being eaten by monsters while single

Reminder that Brianna Wu doesn't care about transgender people.

Does anyone?

I thought it was a butt.

wtf I hate Yukiko now

>Lady Gaga catches the Acromegaly

Occasionally we go 500 posts without a complete mouthbreather.

I mean, you stopped us from doing that this time, but occasionally it happens.

Jesus. The game is so bad, even OneyPlays doesn't make it fun

>Hair
>That fucking seam

I think you might actually be the first recorded case of an actual chick on the internet, because if you were a guy you'd INSTANTLY recognize it as a sack

I'm not reading that long ass run on paragraph.

so has the Wu Game Clan made any statements about the game since it released? Remember, this game had like 9 delays over several years before it actually was ready

Whoever the fuck wrote whatever the fuck is written there does not deserve for us to read it.

because it was mods discussing the page getting vandalized and the vandal bitching at them

>how to spot a child

>Literally cost Gawker millions of dollars in ad revenue

Go back to your hole Denton.

And that had nothing to do with them closing shop. A few million in ad revenue means nothing when you lose a $150 million lawsuit.

Some literally who that had a cat fight with Wu.
Scroll down til you get to "Slap fight with Brianna Wu"
encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Chloe_Sagal&oldid=912753

I am certain that the number of people who would buy the game just to support an oppressed victim of harassment would amount in the dozens, maybe even low triple digits. Various patreons based on victimhood regularly get ~60 donors.
So only 10 concurrent players? Really? Is it possible that people bought the game, but never bothered to try it? Is the sales data available somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=_zfU9-duLls

>implying the Hulkster didn't take them down

>3lamestudio impersonation
>revolution 60 in undertale

That would be wonderful, 3lamestudio is a wonderful channel

youtube.com/watch?v=pJfRmTI7Dx4

That was actually Zack "Sex Predator" Parsons, though.

SAVAGE

holy shit it's gold

>that laugh he had at the end of his playthrough when he viewed the "bonuses"
I kek'd to infinity
youtube.com/watch?v=gJUao2bFjjc#t=57m55s (@ 57:55)

It didn't kill them, we thank based Hulkster and based Thielfag for that. But it hurt them a lot and caused a few layoffs.

If you don't remember, they were only worth 40 mil in total, as they disclosed in the trial - assets and revenue, not even fucking profit.

Losing a few million (~3-4) definitely hurt them - imagine losing 10% of your paycheck every paycheck.

Then why are you in this thread it's fucking lowtax. Thats worse than not knowing who moot is you raging weaboo faggot normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Kick a guy in the shins
>Someone else shoots him in the head
>"Dude I totally killed that guy"

As we said, fuck off. GG did nothing in the end to Gawker.

>GG did nothing in the end to Gawker.
>Gawker cried out GG's name in vain in their last breath

k

Max Read's own words say otherwise.

Man, I was really looking forward to Remember Me in the lead-up. Then it turned out to be painfully mediocre. I was pretty disappointed.

this has probably been posted already but oh well

Lowtax has his moments, occasional gold comes from his Twitter.

So? You didn't kill him.

>when your worst enemy gets to review your failure of a game
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8

Don't forget that it costs $20 to backers of the kickstarter and they don't even get the enhanced edition which costs $5 more.
People who didn't back the kickstarter only have to pay $10, half as much, for the base game. They still need to pay $5 for the enhanced edition. Same for mobile where the base game is free but if you want slightly different textures and a "skip gameplay" button you have to shell out big money.
I'm very suprised that it got such a big chunk out of that article. I thought it was basically dead aside from a single thread on a dieing image board where people complain about e-celebrities and draw pictures of vivian.

Those are some cute Nep-makers

>You

Knowing facts makes me a Gamergater now, does it?

Does he even run SA anymore? It seems like he just passes off to whoever gives a fuck more than he does.

>skip gameplay button

It sure was

I thought journos said Gamergate hated girls?

Still pissed me off Vivian got hijacked by this kind of turboautism.

Actually, no. SA is an SJW shithole

>Gamergate and KiA: knock yourselves out
This is always posted, even though it's obviously a "here's a place where you can all discuss me as a person, rather than continue shitting up the forum with your shit" thread. It's not pretending to be harassment.

I'm sure that he/she would've figured it out because of the other >she posts you pretentious cock sucker.

It was pretending to be harassment.

She tweeted about it right afterwards, using it as an example of online harassment.

Then when people saw that she posted it, she deleted the thread and the tweet.

But you already knew that, didn't you, Brianna.

Mortal Kombat X did it for the story mode.

>It was pretending to be harassment.
Yeah, Cred Forums and Cred Forums would never harass anyone.

okay

I don't know why you're doing this, that post was by Wu so he could use it as a pity-me tactic. It wasn't a coincidence that he posteed it on twitter then deleted both posts once he realized his mistake.

That's what he was saying, retard

Did you... did you not actually read the post you responded to?

She wasn't trying to harass herself, she was trying to set up a pity thread with a sarcastic op.

"ISN'T BRIANNA TERRIBLE, AMRTIE? SINCE YOU LOVE TO COMPLAIN SO MUCH ABOUT ME, HAVE A THREAD."

Brianna Wu is overall kinda crazy, but her purpose there was obvious. She doesn't need to harass herself, it's been 2 years and you guys still can't shut the fuck up about Zoe whatherface and her

Fact:

This thread only exists because Oney is playing this game on his channel.

BUILD THE WALL of text

Plus the new Funhaus video was fucking gold, but this game is fucking ripe for let's plays to shit on

Then why would xe post about xitself in third person instead of 'Arent I bad?'

Wu literally posted to twitter saying it was getting harassed on Steam Greenlight and pointed to that thread as proof.

For the love of god, please put on a trip. I need to filter mouthbreathers like you.

okay Wu

>based japanese salary man having no patiance for a goblin faced jewish septuagenarian in a dress

>completely vague and biased perspective expecting to be taken seriously

kek

Because that way the thread title is more complete and people don't have to read the username and know that spacekatgal is her to know what's the purpose of the thread.
I'm not but I always had the same impression about that topic.
It doesn't seem to be the case because she sperged out on twitter and deleted it, but the whole thing still seems pretty weird to me, imagining that same post with a random username makes it blatantly obvious that is falseflag, while making it with his original account makes it sound clearly sarcastic.

>8zan, Gamergate Kotaku in Action knock yourself you

It's called sarcasm, you idiot.

>Wu literally posted to twitter saying it was getting harassed on Steam Greenlight and pointed to that thread as proof.
Link?

I've noticed something. A lot of the most "Controversial" and "Nasty" anime/manga/games stuff that comes from Japan are made by women.

Like, take for example, Chobits. Remember when people started to say how it encouraged "Sexual slavery" of women or some shit like that, even when it had male robots as well. Well, that was made by an all womens manga/doujin group.

What about that one manga/anime that caused multiple controversies in Japan and America? you know, the one everyone kept on calling "CP"? Kadomo no Jikan i think it was called, that was made by a women.

What about the Rance series? You know, the one where you literally play as a rapist trying to have sex with as many girls as possible? Made by Women.

okay Milo

like, I am amazed at how bad this game is

Even for someone as delusional as Brianna, like

how can someone who claims to be so into games and gaming culture and whatnot make a game SO awful? Even saying he's delusional isn't enough at this point. He has PLAYED decent games. There has to be something SEVERELY mentally wrong with a person to make something this cliched and awful and to have absolutely 0 self awareness about how fuckign awful it is

Bayonetta was designed by a woman as well.

Man, she just likes to lie through her sasquatch teeth, doesn't she?

Didn't Hideki tear into some moron who thought just because he taught english in Japan, Meant he could speak "perfect" Japanese?

God, how can Hideki be so based?

No, calling Brianna Wu a woman is only harming real transgenders. Real people with a genuine, harmful mental illness are being lessened, insulted when you refer to Brianna Wu as a woman. Brianna Wu isn't a tranny, he's part of a phenomenon of fake trannies who transition poorly for internet attention. They claim to be progressive and SJW, but in actual fact they're just ruining the already bad image of real transgender and intersexual people.
People already look at transgenders funny, but now that fake trannies are so widespread it's just getting worse and worse for real trangenders.

Sounds like him.

Well it's blatant incompetence for starters, but the main reason is because it was originally a phone game. I'm not surprised it turned out to be some stupid, vaguely point and click adventure, with QTEs that you can't fail where all you do is spin a circle or some shit.

>implying disscussing video game devlopers is Cred Forums

you have to go back

can you post the one where someone draws Anita as Bayonetta and tweets to him?

fact is that GG did nothing to actually kill them, hell it wouldn't even cause a significant fluctuation on profits. hogan was the one that buried them.

Wait, is his dad THE Larry flynt? The porn dude? That can't be right.

sometimes you find great ones.

Holy shit.

That man just doesn't fucking care, does he?

it was deleted quickly afterwards, as for wu crying wolf on twitter idk, maby one other the anons can dig it up.
frankly though it was clearly a failure to false flag, none of it tried to be funny or exaggerate any stereotypes of criticism against wu. simple, and vague in composition.

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

Holy shit what. Is this real? I hope this is real. I want to see the explosion of stupid if this is real.

You mean did Brianna Wu claim Samus was a transwoman? Because yes he did.

Wrong "holy shit."

Not sure if this has been posted (this thread is so big for such a shit game)

the only person he follows on twitter is a pop idol, and to be frank when a super hot professional model/pornstar(i think) cosplays as the ultra sex charged character that YOU created/helped create is right in front of you, i mean you gotta eyeball her man.

>Aatrek
>the guy who literally got caught and arrested for molesting a little girl he was babysitting
>and SA mods tried to protect

My, girls these days learn how to lie about being raped at such a small age.

t. Aatrek

i thought the voice acting actually wasnt that bad, maybe it's just because in comparison everything was so much worse

I didn't think voice acting was even noteworthy enough to mention, especially compared to "gameplay".

Not even turbo-SJWs are defending this game: archive.fo/HwGsN

The voice acting could have been pigs grunting and squealing and it still would've been better than everything else.

>classics like Portal
I mean I find Portal to be a fantastic game, but how can an art piece from less than 10 years ago be considered a classic?
you wouldn't go around calling the movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix a classic

Lowtax is apparently GamerGate now.

Wu, please fuck off. You're too stupid to be here.

It is literally indefensible. Typing words as gameplay, QTE's with incredibly lenient time limits, shitty slow combat. Even Wu's bestest butt-buddy would have a hard time finding the positives.

>the visuals reminded me of blade runner, not because of the neon lights and geisha girls, but because i want to run a blade across my wrists

>QTE's with incredibly lenient time limits
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this was some anti-ableism stance to allow disabled people to enjoy the game too. One thing I'm sure Wu could have done is reduce the time limit on the QTEs. More layers of SJW garbage.

He's not, he just said he didn't want to censor discussion of gamergate talk even though he "doesn't really care about it". He was just against censoring discussion. People, like plebes, however, subscribe to thinking only in terms of black and white however with the "for us or against us" philosophy like cretins they are.

>anti-ableism stance to allow disabled people to enjoy the game too
But what about quadraplegics who cannot use a keyboard???

It's worse than just letting people have a second chance, it looks like you physically cannot lose. If the timer runs out, they just shake their head and the same minigame starts over again. If it's ableist to expect people to hold a spacebar, then why the fuck are they making games in the first place? Make a movie. No hand-eye coordination required, as long as someone else hits "Play."

The irony is this is all done while the hardest difficulty is labeled "Girlfriend" as a jab at people who called easy modes made for their girlfriends. And yet it's still hand-holding babying of players. I guess the modes below "Girlfriend" are just the hidden ultra-easy modes developers don't usually offer.

I know who lowtax is dude. But the post I replied to implied lowtax was a GamerGater and that's just too fucking retarded.

>i was on the edge of my seat during these moments, mostly because i was trying to get up and leave my computer.

if it prevents them from playing rev60 then they're lucky

>I was on the edge of my seat during these moments, mostly because I was trying to get up and leave my computer

Someone get this man a coffee and some fucking pie.

>That bland, uninspired music
>No background sound
>$5 DLC with all cutscenes, achievements, and cards. None of which are included in the base game
>Dialogue Wheel with no timer
>Type to fight (While cool in other games, this is bad)
>Events don't end until you complete the task you're given. No consequence for being tardy.
>Inconsistent audio quality
>Guns don't fire any projectiles
>Cutscenes constantly repeat
>Those shitty animations during the battle

I tried to watch this to the end, but I couldn't make it. I've played/watched shitty games, but this takes the cake. I'd rather 100% ET on the Atari.

How the fuck did this even get past an editor? It's just reporting on some dude's private life for no fucking reason

Make it to the end. It's incredible...

Never more relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

>You are not going to believe what happened mr Sushimoto, I was bored as fuck in this event americans made but then a guy in a dress entered the room and started mumbling about women issues, I could not contain my laughter.
>[Laughs in japanese]

look at this nep maker

I can't, user. I've made it to the end of classic movies such as Blood and Chocolate and the Super Mario Bros movie (fuck you, I liked it), but I just can't bare to watch this travesty.

please don't make me associate her with this game.

Fuckin seriously, I need this in my life

Broteam is my favorite wheezing dolphin

They started an internal review board after a shitty module called the Tournament of Rapists started making rounds. It would've gone unnoticed but some SJW got his panties in a bunch and it became a whole fucking thing. Raggi and Venger Satanis considered pulling their stuff from DTRPG but ended up not doing so (at least Venger didn't) because the policy didn't really fuck anyone over. A year later, Tenkar is doing a review of it and like only three legit cases have been brought about. I still think the hentai card game shouldn't have been flagged because it was behind the adult only age gate, but all things considered--especially with DTRPG also getting DM's Guild and whatever Numenera is doing, three flags ain't bad for a full year worth of content being pumped into the site.

So this is probably about that.

What's the point of removing the tweet and thread then if it was a place to discuss about the developer?

>I've noticed something. A lot of the most "Controversial" and "Nasty" anime/manga/games stuff that comes from Japan are made by women.

Sure. It's not uncommon. Why do you think Fifty Shades of Grey was so popular in the West?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605