Why have I seen noone ever talk about this?

Why have I seen noone ever talk about this?

It's comes out on consoles in a few days how does Cred Forums like it

left 4 dead: rats edition was popular for two weeks following its release and started being boring

So it just gets stale quickly?

I love horde style games and watching gameplay of this looks awesome.

That shallow?

Wait and see how Space Hulk: Deathwing turns out unless you only have a console.

>That shallow?
Yes.

I only have a console user. I wanted to get a PC this year but gotta save up for a car so next year.

It looks so much fun though guise

It's amazing. A little buggy, but great. Voice work, atmosphere, gameplay, all top tier. The problem is the gear progression is too random for new player to into, so there was always a big divide in the player base, which caused people to stop players sooner rather than later.

You NEED people to play, not AIs. And the devs sort of refused to do anything about this.

It's not shallow at all, but you basically need to play online to complete any difficulty above normal, and the game desperately needs more players, it's a catch 22.

I didn't enjoy the first two, but the third game made me feel no joy in any other game anymore. If you're looking for a story set in a well executed world, take Witcher 3.

I'm a sucker for horde slaying. It's fun for the first few play-throughs on the highest difficulties.

Im sure everyone on consoles will eat it up since the entire library is lacking so that shouldnt be too much of an issue.

Sounds like its sold to me now anons thank you

I bought that day 1 and took it back to GameStop for a full refund day 3.

The witcher is shallow imo

This shit was my goty last year, not even kidding. There just wasn't enough people playing it.

It's pretty great.
I'm in charge of training cata running killing machines in the circle of people playing with me.

Despite being exactly like left 4 dead with rats, they never implemented versus. Thus the game died quickly. It really wouldn't be that hard to put in, have no idea why they havent. Once they do I'll come back.

>wanting a car over a pc

Warhammer fantasy doesnt get enough attention. Well i say that but is "pre fantasy" like pic related considered differently?

Its shit
Even the insufferable warhammer jerkoffs wont play it no matter how much they post "ITS GR8 BRO"

I'm buying it day one for sure.
My friend who hasnt been in the gaming scene for awhile just got an xbone and messaged me begging me to buy this game after watching 10 seconds of gameplay I felt like I must have it

200 hours of overwatch and it's finally starting to get stale

But it looks like a fun Gorey graphic cut em/shoot em up with your buddies and it's ratmen?!
I don't understand how it can drop the ball so hard or how rat people can cause the end of times in this universe

Guess how I know you are a friendless virgin.

If you mean buying it for console then I'd advice against it.
Although the premise is the same as Left 4 dead, the playstyle differs to an extent where the entertainment value drops if played with a controller.
Not to mention it'll be a butchered version since I can't imagine a console core being able to process all the rats.

It's just a buggy L4D clone with rats instead of zombies, and a grindy as fuck loot system.

You'll need a good PC and three other competent players to fully enjoy it.

They kinda fucked the game over by making weapon drops the priority of the game. None of the hard levels are played by the vast majority of players cause everyone is focused on getting the weapons from that shitty harbor map. Basically the only two ways people played the hardcore stuff was the host turning on their lag switch to do other missions or people just running the harbor mission. The moment they fixed the harbor exploits people just gave up on it.

I know the xbone has better power than the ps4 when it comes to running many enemies at once but its supposed to include all the dlc and even though ill have a pc soon I don't think ill ever literally use kB+m because I hate using keyboard+mouse even though it's 1000x more accurate.

Besides it getting chopped some for consoles none of those seem to impact me too badly.

There's probably 3 games i havent played that's came out for the past 3 years on next gen consoles

boring, always same enemies, nothing exciting

Is there any modes where me and my one friend who also buys this can just face endless rats

It's less about accuracy of your aim or performance and more about the ease of use.

The game focuses on melee combat without a lock on system (Except for the ranged weapons when playing with a controller). Thus, you'll have to orient yourself in close range situations with the stick in a game that heavily relies on checking your 6 and making sharp turns with your camera to survive the trickiest surroundings.

A controller can work in something like L4D that is less about fighting the zambees at short range and more about picking them off from medium to high distance, but as far as I can tell the experience will be severely impacted in a console environment.

I'm not saying do or don't buy it, just keep this in mind.

Yep.
Survival with endless waves of rats.

Damn really now?

I never change the sensitivity in my games and i always turn off any lock on assist even though most console games have them built it where you cant turn them off.

I really appreciate you taking your time user but its either buy it now or wait maybe an entire year or more so I'll have to do it. At least its just 40$ also.
How much did you enjoy it?

And the dice roll=what weapons you get is pretty awesome

Worth the 10 dollars the collector's edition keys go for online, but only if you have friends. This game is "brutally hard" compared to Left 4 Dead 1/2. It requires more than one functioning human to clear. I really enjoy it, we still play sometimes.

This guy is in every thread and shills for the witcher 3.

Fuck off buddy.

It's a really fun game. Like holy shit so much fucking fun.

Here's the problem though.
Eventually you beat every map, and get your perfect or near perfect weapons and the Swedish cucks who require you to download a 5 gigabyte patch every single day for a bugfix don't produce any extra content for it.

So then you're like, well maybe I'll speed run this map, and that's cool for a couple days but really what you want is more rats. More weapons. More maps. More everything because the rat AI is so stupid but it's stupidity with a soul, and the engine is so buggy but it legitimately just adds to the experience, but there's nevery anything new. The game is bigger than TF2 at this point and they've added exactly nothing to it.

Fat Shit games can't code for fuck and don't know what a fucking map maker is. It's a goddamn travesty I tell you what.

I have mixed feelings for this game, i loved it, the setting is nice and the graphics were also good, the drawbacks, AI is retarded, it was better before but devs tought it was too OP, sometimes pathfinding is also bad and the unique rats that can mow down your entire party by graving them by a few seconds of difference are also OP compared to L4D counterparts, and armored rats with pikes which can 1 shot you on high difficulties are ass

>save up for a car
You are either underage or buying more car than you can afford. Buy a $1500 shitter off of craigslist and be done with it.

I find it retarded how the most dangerous enemy in the entire fucking game is some retard with an animal grabbing device.

One of those fuckers killed my entire party, only needed one of those because the AI is too retarded to handle priorities.

kys

That's only the third most dangerous enemy in the game.

The second most dangerous enemy is the Surfin' USA Gatling Rat who can slip 'n slide through walls while going dakkadakkadakka

The most dangerous rat in the game, however, is the lowly pink slave rat who attacks out of unison with the other ratos.

>Mfw Slip-n-Slide Ratling

fuck

If the guy who asked about when did the harlequin, exodites and dark eldar lost to the tyranids is on this thread, look it up about the laughing circus.