Don't you, user?

Don't you, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZltVL-wn4Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=NwhxnnaeUCA
softegg.com/products/pm2/pm2.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you will never be femdomed by your own daughter

It looks like her knee is a huge codpiece.

what game

boku no pico

A disobedient slave is more fun.

slave trainer

Reverse image search it.

I wouldn't mind being a pet for a cute girl.

Princess Maker 2. Coming next month on Steam.

NOT BIOLOGICAL SO ITS STILL OK RIGHT

>a little girl playing in water is creepy

???

My boot, your face; the perfect couple.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS TOO CREEPY!

Just quit posting neogaf, they want to sequester themselves from the rest of the world and writhe in their mental illnesses, let them have it.

she might drown, very scary

Why isn't this young lady wearing water wings?

really? but it will be censored us version right?

I've seen quite a few hentai in my time to know there's something lurking in the waters.

Clothes are transparents, that triggers the SJWs from Neogaf because it's "pedophilic".
Dude it's right in the trailer, uncensored and all.

What the FUCK you can marry a girl who you didn't meet until she was 9, isn't blood related to you in any way, and as far as the game is concerned can even be the same age, or older than you?

The game is already censored, it's the REFINE version of PM2, in exchange for higher res and redrawn artwork throughout the game, they removed any nipples and nudity in the game.

>SJW's not liking pedos.
Last I saw they were of the mind "love knows no age" or whatever.
At least they don't want people fucking kids.

Explains to me why the only people who bitch and tell Japan they should ban lolis are SJWs?

According to them it's not ok when Japan is doing it.

for your information here is orginal version. So it wont be this version then?

A child playing on water is creepy.

Classic Neofag.

Because they like to bitch about anything they see as problematic regardless of how problematic it actually is?

That's the old graphics. I think we should ask them to give choice between old or new graphics, maybe they'll consider. I must say I'd love if we could get the original sprite and art too.

You're trying to look for a path of logic. There is none. They don't work on logic. Two things can be 'wrong' and 'problematic' even if logically the two modes of thought completely contradict each other. Like being pro Islam and pro homosexual, or pro pedophiles and pro censorship of lolicon.

Still waiting for steam release ;-;

You mean ask them to put in old low res everything because it has nipples through some clothing, from a version of the game that can't output any of the resolutions the new version can?

>A child playing on water is creepy.
>Classic Neofag.

He said there's an ending where you can marry her. I don't play weebshit and I don't know dick about this game but if that's true it is creepy as fuck.

An adult marrying another adult is creepy?
There might be a point if there was blood connection.

You can marry her when she reaches adulthood, not before.

Also you can be any age yourself, in fact you could end up being younger than her.

And there's far more "problematic" endings than that in the game for sure, but no, let's get stuck on this shit and bitch about it.

the endings in the game were pretty rad
if i remember right you could make her the devil, a nun or king of the country depending on her stats. you could also make her strong enough to kill gods and shit

>you can be any age yourself
I wish, but it's restricted to double digits only.

>An adult marrying their adopted child is creepy?

Yes it fucking is.

>You can marry your adopted child when she reaches adulthood, not before.

Thanks this makes it way better.

>And there's far more "problematic" endings than that in the game for sure, but no, let's get stuck on this shit and bitch about it.

I can't imagine there's anything worse than using your position as a caretaker to take advantage of the kid in your charge. Well, as far as that game is concerned anyhow.

Fucking ending genuinely made me cry.

Jokes on you
I still fapped to it

what about the ending where you made her whore to make you more money?

We're getting the REFINE version, which is the remake. Original version was a DOS game that almost got released in the 90s but the company that was localizing it went bankrupt. Also the other Princess Maker games might be coming to Steam at some point too.

Yeah man marrying a well off hero who she knows and trusts is much worse than becoming a whore, bum, or demon lord.

So what, are you gonna bitch about it on twitter now and try to build up some campaign about boycotting the game or something?

Are you gonna also try to ban flowers in the attic while your at it, because that's far more egregious of some of this shit.

Enjoy your ban, shitposter.

announcing reports is against the rules

I miss this artstyle.

I'm just pointing out shitposting is against the rules though.

>neogaf

please, for the love of god, fuck off.

Yes, some people prefer the original spriteart over ios-tier rebrush.

it has more to do with you aren't going to get any of those assets to look right on a modern monitor, or your asking to have them stretched to whatever resolution you use, which is also retarded.

>you aren't going to get any of those assets to look right on a modern monitor
Works for any PC-98 game I've played on my 27" LED.

Of course the downside is that it's not widescreen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZltVL-wn4Xk

>bird of paradise

The PC-98 aesthetic is god tier and I'd pick it over the version we are getting any fucking day.

Is that a bird of paradise?

>Work until stress goes through the roof
>Drink with Rydia from Final Fantasy to wipe it all clean

>tfw you will never be a buff neet that protects lolis

>you will never protect loli's from not being pregnant

>her knee in the thumbnail looks like a massive cock

So wait, this is a game where you can make a princess into a dominatrix or something?

not really, you take the role of a sword autist so the gods decide to give you a child for reasons unknown. You then raise her on a shoestring budget

>Losing the fight against thieves causes her to get raped
>I do it every time

Something is wrong with me

You can make her whatever you want

>you will never impregnate a loli
Do they also rape her when she's 10?

over 70 ENDINGS MEANS SO MANY WAYS TO CORRUPT

It's any age I'm pretty sure

>Losing
>At anything
>Ever

Her sex appeal stat ("charisma" in the old leaked English version) has to be high enough for them to find her hot
I could've sworn she also had to be at least 13 for them to take an interest but maybe it just took me that long to get her sex appeal high enough; don't remember

So the remake is coming to steam soon.

You'd think that event would at least raise stress, but the only thing it does is raise sex appeal
You can send her to get almost-raped over and over and over and she'll be fine

Yes. Buy it if you want the other Princess Maker games. Imma buy 20 copies.

If only he fed his army milk instead of wine all the time.

>have an army of skeletons
>don't have them drink milk

Thats not true.
The ending where she becomes a whore still has nips

Gotta love that... MORALITY

>doesn't this game have some really creepy shit?
Where does this stigma come from?

Anime/Japan in general.

But aside from all the fantastical and magical elements, Princess Maker has always been relatively down to earth and innocent. Even when it gets darker.

Westerners being puritans, rich white people having no actual problems in their life and instead bitching about fiction not catering to them, people looking for a excuse to bitch about things basically.

Isn't the original already fan translated free of censure?

She moans like a slut so is not rape if she enjoy it.

it was an official localization that got shitcanned and then leaked
tl;dr yes
but i still want to play refine so i'll probably buy this version

Yes. You also need DOSBOX since it's a game from 1992 and it shows. Also if you buy this game the chances of them bringing more PM games rise.

>Westerners being puritans, rich white people
I hope you are aware that original pm2(just like half of japanese games) was decensured for the west
I wonder how you can bitch about wanting to play "original" and bitch about censure in the princess maker at the same time

it was censored but can be patched to normal

Actually the sjw faggot who tled the game censored it himself against the will of the publishers.

But what makes them assume that Princess Maker in particular is creepy or degenerate in the first place?
It sounds like an incredibly weird assumption to make.

>Yo have you heard of that Princess on Ice musical?
>No, but I am sure it's some creepy sex thing, right?

>What do you think of that cartoon The First Princess? Are the cartoons today better or worse than those from our time?
>The First Princess? Sounds like some kind of creepy sex thing, no?

>Have you ever played Princess Maker?
>That's one of those creepy sex games, right?

Seriously. You have to be a pretty messed up person to assume it's creepy or degenerate.

Nude cheat was the best. Shame Refine removed that.

The Princess Maker name will always be associated with the infamous "Daddy I'm going to be a whore" ending for normalfags.

Day 1 buy. Really hoping this does well enough to encourage translations of further PM games.

>Censored artwork
>Added in a secret shop where you could buy a nude costume

No thank you all slaves/subs are terrible people

Refine is the vastly more successful version. Considerably higher colour range. Higher resolution.

And Refine didn't censor the game either. It was an upgrade of the latest version of the game until that point.

Sure you can play the defunct beta version of the old version, and patch it to pre-beta status if you want to. I am sure all of us have played that version already either way. But just don't think that Refine was out to censor the game or that this is some huge censorship thing or that they're being pussies for localizing the much more sensible and reasonable version of the game to localize.

If anything it would have been really weird if they localized the old DOS version over Refine. (Said DOS version would still be "censored", since it is so in Japan)

>Censored artwork
You mean event was changed, no art was censored, and some of them like vagina was decensored
Oh wait I forgot, you don't care about facts:)
Fucking worse than sjw

The fuck are you talking about?
Covering up nudity in event art is censoring the art.

The original Princess Maker 2 never had an actual English release.

>artwork is changed to remove nudity
>not censorship

>Only way to raise your daughterfu's conversation skills is to make her work at the bar
>She can only start working there at 14 (when the game's half-done)
>It lowers intelligence
>Maxing out that one stat will cause her brain to ooze out through her ears, undoing any int-raising you've done up to that point

Am I missing something? That seems like a bullshit mechanic.

Just make her a autistic savant and be done with it.

There's a handful of those.
Other related one would maternal instinct which is raised by one thing only.

one ending were she turns into new demon lord the one you work so hard on sealing up only for her to turn into the next one.

I've always ended up with one that ends up being a wandering hero like you and saving Not-Japan from demons/monsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwhxnnaeUCA

At least you can do that one thing from the beginning.

It was going to, but the company bringing it over ran into a bunch of issues with working with the developer and publisher over it, and when time came to do the final OK to actually release the game they got stiffed by the publisher who stopped returning their calls more or less until months later got ahold of them and told them the deal was off, and then the company was fucked over by this whole deal and couldn't find any work immediately so they had to declare bankruptcy, and their beta version of the english localization had leaked onto the net sometime after that and everyone has played it for like the last 17 years or so.

Actually fuck that, I found the localizer's explanation, their site is still around, more or less, hard to tell how alive the company actually is since it's just three people doing uncredited contract work mostly.

softegg.com/products/pm2/pm2.php

Yes, Mistress; I live to serve.

you need a good 100ish constitution before you can do anything at all with your daughter, you can get that with the farming or you can explore first month while feeding daughter robust diet. if you get lucky you can get around 5k from chests with three adventures.

>Let her hatch the egg the first year
>Make her eat it the next year

I'm a monster, aren't I?

This is my first time playing this and my daughter has already become a delinquent after a single month of parenting.

I think I'm not cut out for this.

Hang in there. Never give up.

>robust diet

YOU FUCKING FAT FUCKING TUMBLR FAGGOT QUIT POISONING YOUR DAUGHTER WITH ALL THAT CORN SYRUP AND CRISCO

Wait for the Steam version. PM needs all the support it can get so we can finally get the other games localized.

can you make your princess fat

Yes but only in numbers. The numbers hardly ever effect the sprites.

>tfw I made my daughter a huge slut then jerked off to it
>Never played again because I felt so fucking bad for it

Only so much that she widens by all of 5 pixels and she can't wear certain clothes.

>King knows fully that not-Lucifer was sent by God to destroy the kingdom because the country was becoming too shitty
>He's willing to make the country's savior's daughter, who was sent from heaven... his concubine

YOU'RE NOT LEARNING AT ALL FROM YOUR MISTAKES, ARE YOU, KING?

Gendo did a pretty alright job, if you ask me.

Don't you need high faith or morality too so she doesn't get sick or turn into a delinquent though?

Constitution > Stress to avoid sickness
Faith > Stress to avoid delinquency

>All dresses in the land cannot be resized for fat girls
>Dance contest has a strict "You must wear a dress" rule

They managed to implement a No Fatties rule without just coming out and saying it.

How is this game for somebody who enjoyed Long Live the Queen?

More flexible and you're not controlling a lunatic.

it basically a completely different game in complexity

No

Never change, Cred Forums.

Man I used to always buy the thing that made her naked, and watch her slowly develop into a woman while pounding my fucking pecker. Good times.

That's the only way to play the game really.

Just let her run some steam off, but don't bother giving her pocket money unless you have spare cash or her stress is really high. Also have her do two week so work/school because I've always had her start fucking up when her stress would get near 30 or so.
She needs a high constitution to do continuous work. It also makes her a titty monster by the end game.

is it bad that I want to mold my nonexistent girlfriend into one

subs are scum and should be killed

link to game with the nude cheat?

Until the end, at least.

Google mate. It's not like it's an obscure title and it's freeware so most game sites have it.