PS4 Pro

I'm the only guy here who's going to buy a PS4 Pro solely for good PS4 exclusives, right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/michaelkanellos/2015/09/07/the-big-surprise-in-home-energy-consumption-gaming-pcs/#1ec7cc9ad490
energyusecalculator.com/electricity_computer.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

No.

What's the difference between the ps4 pro and old ps4

It's OK if you don't have a ps4 already, otherwise you're a fucking idiot.

Maybe

Shouldn't take long

Higher specs

this wont even run witcher 3 at 60 fps whats the point, good thing my tv has smoothing tho, so it looks like its 60 fps

>playing witcher 3

Lol

What practical difference does it make? Will games run at higher fps? Will some games only work on ps4 pro?

>good PS4 exclusives
???

>playing videogames

Lol

>Will games run at higher fps?
Yes

>Will some games only work on ps4 pro?
No

let me guess,you play overwatch.

So you like buying things that never actually live up to their potential. I wonder how many unopened boxes of condoms you have.

Yes I do play good games

It'll look slightly better and have slightly better performance.

That's it. As someone that doesn't have a PS4 I gotta say they did a terrible job with its marketing. I just don't see the fucking point, there won't be a huge difference because devs still need to make it work for the normal PS4.

If I buy a PS4 one day, it will be the slim version.

not all games will run at higher fps. didnt they say some games will be locked at 30 fps online so the (pro) users wont be at an advantage ? thats fucking bs

oh so youve played witcher

>Tfw literally have a whole drawer of unopened condoms

Some day I'll use them

Up to the devs is the point.

Yes. Mainly cause they don't fucking exist.

-___-'

>Yes I do play meme games
ftfy no need to thank me m8

If the console is more silent then the slim then I will only buy it for that reason if not then I am not buying either

dude, you're getting a dell

I'm just getting a plain ps4 cheaper and still plays the same games

haha lmao ps4 has no games just like ps3 xD

is the pro gonna be upgradeable ?

>paying for the new system that doesn't even have a 4k bluray drive
>paying 60 dollars a year for otherwise free online
>paying for literal shit

>paying 60 dollars a year for otherwise free online

>paying $60 for 20+ games

>I got them for free! I just had to pay 60 dollars for shovel ware and literal shit

>>paying 60 dollars a year for otherwise free online

It's not like you're forced to pay for it

I'm going with PC + Nintendo this generation.

I skipped the Wii and Wii-U. I need to catch up.

The only games I'm interested in is SFV, Tekken 7 and Horizon. 2 out of 3 are on PC.

>you're not forced!
>lemme play all these online based games with tons of online content offline instead.
>I never wanted to play online!
>no one plays online stop nitpicking!

not missing much thb, the video game industry will be done in a few years

I'm the only guy here who's going to buy a PS4 Pro instead of a new PC because it offers more games to me that I want to play, right?

well if you really wanna play online, just keep making free accounts with free 2 weeks of online whenever you feel like it

>meanwhile on PC you pay $500+ more in electricity bills cause PC consumes more energy

>he doesn't realize condoms have expiration dates
Enjoy gettin' that slut pregnant that you picked up on the street in desperation.

yes, youre special

So you're only gonna play the PS4 for exclusives? theres like 5 that are worth your time and effort

>just open free trials

my computer costs 42 cents a day to run assuming I run it for 8 hours at max capacity.

even if I ran it for 30 days at 8 hours a piece that'd be 12.60 a month in electricity. Then again ASSUMING 8 hours

>my PS4 uses no electricity even though it uses 150 watts

>So you're only gonna play the PS4 for exclusives?
No, PS4PRo is going to be my main gaming platform where I will play everything incl. multiplats.

what happened to just playing games for fun no matter what platform ? holy shit, these arguments are fuckng stupid

>No, PS4PRo is going to be my main gaming platform where I will play everything incl. multiplats.
then the PC will have more exclusives and multiplats regardless

They made Uncharted multiplayer look like shit in lower resolution so it runs 60 fps on og PS4, so I expect them doing the same with future games.

>I'm a retard with poor reading comprehension

>vertical

No, I'm doing the same. I hope Yakuza 6 (if it ever comes here) will have some improvements.

No you're contemplating a PS4 pro for some "specific" games you're interested in which lead me to believe that you're only interested in exclusives but now you're on about multiplats so it sounds like you're just confused about what to blow 400+60 + games on

Because consoles are pointless.

Fuck off pleb.

You're fucking dumb, PC's don't use that much electricity, if you actually went off to calculate how much it was, PC's and Consoles are extremely similar and the only differences that come about are when you start blowing 8+ hours each and every day for every day of a month

I'm buying it only for REZ infinite and BluRays.

Of course I'll get Bloodbourne too because I've never played a Souls game in my life either.

The PS4 Pro has PCucks on suicide watch.

>BluRays.
but a PS3 already does that

go back to your spreadsheet machine

lets be real here, you have every console

>PC's don't use that much electricity
forbes.com/sites/michaelkanellos/2015/09/07/the-big-surprise-in-home-energy-consumption-gaming-pcs/#1ec7cc9ad490

I bought a Playstation 3D TV. It was so cool. Player one saw just his screen and player two saw just his screen it was wild.

Maybe once there are at least 5 worthwhile exclusives i might pick one up.

Not really, why? I'm buying Pro, but no way in hell it'll replace my PC. So far CPU is a bottleneck and even dual core i3 does better job than PS4's Jaguar.

But those dont interest me. Seriously, when I look at list of PC exclusives that were released in PS4 lifetime, I see almost nothing that would interest me. Why shouldn't I switch then?

no headache ?

This, by the time Spider-Man releases i guess.

>can't retort with real arguments
>resorts to memes

Why doesn't this article say how much their electricity per unit uses?

Why doesn't it show consoles by comparison?

Why don't YOU do the math

actually I'll do the math on MY system

My gaming computer has an i7 and 980ti and it uses approximately 450 watts at max capacity

energyusecalculator.com/electricity_computer.htm

450 watts

8 hours per day

cost of electricity in my area is 10 cents per Kwh

Your article is shit and full of holes

damage control in full force

>1890 kilowatt hours a year

They're really projecting here, by their math someone is blowing at least 9 hours every single day 365 on their game computer with absolutely no stops, switches or anything in between

> Go round mates house for beer, games and bants
> He only has PC, expects us to play on a 12 inch monitor
> Graphics look good, but he has no speakers and plays wearing a headset, hunched up in the corner of the room
> I realise this is literally where he masturbates, I can't shake the feeling that his semeny hands have touched everything
> Fuck off down the pub innit, leaving the creepy fucker on his own. He didn't realise.

PC gaming is creepy.

>prove his extraneous article wrong because its erroneous as fuck
>hurr damage control because you proved me wrong with math

Nope, buying it to play FFXV best version.
Also the buttmad PConly retards in this thread are going to miss out on that, KH3, Last Guardian, Yakuza Zero, Persona 5, Dragon Quest XI, Wild, God of War etc.
No idea why they insist being called "gamers" when they miss out every good game.

bait

>implying you get to keep the games if you dont give them another $60 each year.

That is why you dont buy cheap shit from amd both intel and nvidia focus on power saving that is not much of a problem as of today.

Probably gonna trade in my Ps4 and get the pro, it'd only be like $280 after trade in which is dirt cheap for an upgrade. Then I could grab a nice 4K tv during Black Friday for next gen

PCfags in full force

>a nice 4k TV
be aware the good ones are at least 800 dollars

don't buy one of those 200 dollar 4k TV's they're absolute shit in both colors, saturation and quality, they have wicked ass backlight bleed