New 3D Zelda announced for 3DS

New 3D Zelda announced for 3DS

I wish

I'm still salty that instead of a proper new Zelda for the 3DS we got Triforce Heroes.

That is just Monster hunter stories with Zelda cameo DLC.The thing on links back is that weird ass fat Palico.

Honestly I hated the DS zelda games. they would have just made more of that.

I pray we get Stories in the West, The demo was really neat.

>what is A Link Between Worlds?

Are you forgetting ALBW?

Honestly, they should have made 3D and 2D Zelda merging for it.

What's your point? That came out before TFH, I'm complaining about that game sucking resources for another possible game.

I said DS. Not 3ds.

>3D zelda for 3DS
are you implying there has been a 2D one?

Yeah, but I'm saying they already left that behind, and aren't making such gimmicky titles.

Also I honestly forgot that ALBW was a thing.
The game just passed my mind as a link to the past.

>Turn into a painting and walk on walks
>Not gimmicky.
What?

Funny how all the 1st party games on the 3ds (mario, zelda, yoshi, metroid, pokemon etc) were shit while all the other (kid icarus, monster hunter, super mystery dungeon, etrian odyssey, smt etc) were amazing.

Such. Nothing is as gimmicky as PH and ST, those games didn't let you play with the buttons.

And ALBW didn't allow me to play a new zelda.
Just revisit a old one. Which is why I completely forgot it's existence.

In the latest Nintendo Direct Japanese version, we learned that Monster Hunter Stories ( see here ) would be entitled to a wonderful collaboration with The Legend of Zelda. To play with Link (or its feminine declination "Linkle" or other) but Epona, and his companion affublant Majora's Mask, this collaboration can be approached a little more with a dedicated trailer.

Remember, Monster Hunter Stories is due on 8 October this year in Japan with a series of amiibo figurines . but unfortunately at this time, no information about a possible release of the title outside of Japan.

I hope it flops. Also Linkle isn't female Link, it's just a girl who thinks she's the legendary hero.

>I hope it flops
Why?

I wish it was real. Looks better than ALBW. That game was so damn boring. I fall asleep every time I play it.

Because it's not MH, just some RPG. If Capcom starts thinking they can sell MH based on brand alone we'll be flooded with crap like Megaman Soccer again.

But that game is a spinof and actually looks good. Why are you such a little bitch?

Clearly I wasted my time explaining this to a kid like you. Don't worry, you'll see what I mean in a few years.

Was Operation raccoon city good?
Was Umbrella Ops good?
I don't think so.
Capcom can't into spinoffs.
As it stands Capcom can barely if at all into sequels.

(You)

I'm talking about this specific spin off, MH already has a few mediocre ones too

Like Mario, 3D and 2D usually refer to the gameplay, not the graphics.

The palico spin off Japanese only games which are trash?
Great example.

I loved Spirit Tracks. I'd kill for another game following up with zeppelins and biplanes. Hell, Tri Force Heroes should have been ALBW2 akin to Majora's Mask. The minute I saw it, I knew they were fucking up with Zelda U. Even Skyward Sword showed promise.

I don't see what you mean about Zelda Wii U.

>ZERUDA WII U IS DERAYED TO 2016 PREASE UNDERSTAND
And suddenly from nowhere comes a game with ALBW's assets hastily put together for a 2015 release. One of the costumes even has the ALBW model's head unedited.

I know this is that MH thing but I genuinely adore the prospect of a brand new 3D Zelda game for the 3DS with a smaller budget and scale than the main series games.

>I fall asleep every time I play it.

You should try playing it when you're not tired, then.

Felt like a fan flash game to be honest.
It flows but at the cost of too much convenience and straightforwardness.

Not how I want my mysterious adventure game to play like.

And mind you, it's really good as a generic straightforward actiony game. It's just not what I give a shit about for Zelda, since that specific theme/gameplay is very rare.