What is this piece of the triforce called?

What is this piece of the triforce called?

melchiah!

Herbert.

Triforce of Dick

What about the bird and lightning?

glue
it keeps the other 3 together

Unoforce

Bird represents Hylia
Lightning is just for flair

That's suppose to represent the land of Hyrule.

bird type pokemon are weak to lightning types.

Is Hylia like the super God and the little Triangles are her children Din, Nayru, and Farore? So then the extra triangle is like the super super god even above her?

It's her poop

If you throw a bomb directly into the center of the lava under Ganon's Castle in OoT, you'll be teleported to Temple of Light, where you'll get the Triforce. This is the same scene as the one in old beta screenshots.

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah :)

ITT: What is this piece of the triforce called? - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus

hahaha! :D

dude wtf they don't just hand you the triforce like that, you have to work for it. which is why they give you the light tunic

The Light Force

oh, I just assumed people knew they needed to wear the Light Tunic while doing the bomb entrance.

Came here to post this.

They're wings, not lighting

Ever make donuts, OP?

As you can plainly see, a triangle was pressed out of a bigger triangle to make the triforce above it. That there is a "donut hole".

So it's like a fallen god we may not even know about? Maybe it represents a hellish place?

The quad force

Dragonforce

It's the cuckforce.
It just watches the triforce orgy form down below while faping.

it's a donut hole

Er, no, donuts have holes but it's not like it's cut out of it. It's just made into that shape

>triforce
That is so 2004
Get with the times, gramps
◄ ▲
▼ ►