Babies first fps and if you actually play games you should be embarrassed to play this shallow as fuck shit

Babies first fps and if you actually play games you should be embarrassed to play this shallow as fuck shit

>Complains about something being "baby's first X" while being unable to write proper English

dats not proper english either my nigga, so hold dat shit

I used to think like you when I was 12.

someones asshurt

Yeah, you're too hardcore for me man. I'll continue to embarrass myself on Overwatch, I guess.

>I play video games for skill since I suck at sports and need to feel superior at anything even if its a children's hobby

>I play shallow as fuck games with no content because I am that fucking pathetic and games are too hard for me

Reporting in to the daily 'i h8 overwotch' thread

>my games are so difficult I must be good

p much yeah

>It's the casual argument again
If you're so good, why arnt you top 500 yet? It's full of casuals that should be easy to beat, right?

>I wouldn't play such a bad game
>im OP and im too busy sucking cock

it's boring and shallow, it's just not fun to or worth the trying to get into the top, do realize that argument is a huege fallacy right?

>why arent you top 500 in candy crush user?
>I thought you said it was easy!

>tfw when you've grown out of caring about getting really good at games and it seems pretty sad in retrospect

Why do fucking retards say this as if it means anything at all?

Yes, I'm better than everyone that plays this game. I've hit the skill ceiling at 40 hrs. That doesn't mean everyone else doesn't have insta-kill buttons too. It's precisely because the skill ceiling is so fucking low that I can have 3 and 4 gold medal games and still not win.

In a good, difficult FPS, I would be able to carry my shit team and easily rise in ranks, but I can't in this game because it's feel-good bullshit where everyone gets to press Q and get a free kill every 2 min

You fucking retard

To expand on this, it's so much easier for a good player (me) to carry a 16v16 game of TF2 than a 6v6 game of Overwatch. That's how casualized this trash is.

stay mad, faggot

I mean
I don't like the game
But all I have to say is that if you buy this for console, end yourself.

salty as fuck

Hockey is one of the few sports where you cannot carry a team. Its also has one of the highest skill caps and the hardest competition to win. The fact that you cant carry and need to work with people does not make the game anymore shitty. It just points out you have no friends or cant work with people

I like the game i just think its broken as fuck

Its unbleached, the hitboxes are broken on purpose to compensate for casuals who dont have precise aiming and it is severely lacking in content i like to catch a few games but i just leave it feeling frustrated because it does have the potential to ve an amazing game bit it just isn't because its inherently broken to comp for casual players

I dont think he means HE is good its that the game clearly caters to people who cant precisely hit shots via the broken hitboxes

>In a good, difficult FPS, I would be able to carry my shit team and easily rise in ranks

So basically you can't actually work with a team, meaning you're lacking in a key area for team-based gameplay?

We could clone you and you'd all still try to "carry" the team and fail miserably.

Personal skill is great but no matter how good you are, you're going to get fucked 6 v 1 of people in your general skill bracket.

Lol you just proved how much of a fucking retard you are. You actually think it's impossible to carry a game. You think people like surefour or harbleu can't carry a game? They're top 500 even when they solo queue for a reason. You're just trash and a little baby about it. You can easily carry in overwatch. A big part of the game though is teamwork too. When you instantly disqualify your team as not being as good as you even though you're in the same rank you've already lost. Git gud faggot. For all the talks of babies you really are a little baby bitch.

>"omg I suck at a game"
>"instead of admitting I suck I'll just say the game is boring and shallow to hide my insecurities"

There's your (you)

called it OP just wants to be contrary

but it's actually valid, if someone thinks the game is bad why the fuck would they play it? Da fuk is dat logic

>All ages hobby.

FTFY.

So much butthurt.

>OH NO! MY FELLOW user HAS TOLD ME A GAME I PLAY ID BAD. WHAT WILL I DOOOO?

>difficulty =/= complexity
Not that overwatch babies would know that

Also fuck hanzo,bastion,genji,phara,tracer,and call of duty eyes all of these require literally no skill to do good with

>Cred Forums shits on LoL for being a casual Dota clone
>Cred Forums defends Overwatch for being a casual TF2 clone
Woah...

Hanzo is okay now, Bastion is shit and useless, pharah is never used now that a good mcree is almost necessary to win

This

Hanzo is definitely not ok, his hitbox are still broken to compensate for his lack of a scope which i dont have to tell you is clearly a broken character concept that didn't even need to be put in the game

Its not all that fair that widoemaker and ana gave to hit precisely but hanzo just has to be close enough

Widow* my bad im on a phone

i dont think you understand what "clone" means

It is valid, if you own a console rent the game and gert top 500 oh wait youre too busy shit posting

>Bastion is shit and useless
>says the guy who's never played him correctly

I think you don't know what anything means

Nigga please, your shitposting is like that of a 10 year old

Oh you're just the sperg OP, of course you wouldn't know the definition of the words you're using.

wut wurd am i using dat i don't know the proper use of for? Y u so ghey. And overwatch still a game for autistic children

>Op is 10
>calls others 10

jus cuz I like to type like dis doesn't mean anything, Overwatch is still a game for autistic children who can't git gud at a REAL game. I may be 4 years old but i'm still more mature and skilled than you kiddies. hashtagrekt

And you still don't know what "clone" means, gg.
I don't even like Overwatch, you're just going full-blown retard.

bix nood mafaka

Are you actually saying Overwatch and Leeg are not clones?

>Overwatch and Leeg
...what? When did I ever mention League?
How many layers of dense are you right now?

see dis shit. part of wat we r talking aboot my nigga

>linking your own post
>still getting it wrong
Jesus Christ you're a lost cause.

Pretty sure you can carry a team in overwatch if you're actually good.

man haven't had autism readings this high in a while. If it's not for you just don't play it user. If the game is such easy casual shit what games do you play?

Oh this thread again. I'll see you tommorw op

>Babies first fps
But that's Halo for the original xbox.

Inb4 Witcher 3 on hardest difficulty

Hey HiRez. Don't you guys have to go make a Dark Souls rip off or something?

Pick the hardest game you can think of. The most challenging game ever made.

Then realize that you're sitting in a comfy chair pressing buttons in an air-conditioned/heated building while snacking on junkfood.

That's how fucking stupid you sound when you try to say video games take "skill" Painting takes skill, music takes skill, football takes skill. Video games is a skill simulator. You're taught to press some buttons in a certain order and if you do it enough you get some imaginary points. Wooo so skillful.

>Babies first FPS
Thats not CoD/Halo

So this is what it's like when people believe they are pro elite gamers but don't have sponsors or play officially.

my thoughts exactly

The only reason Cred Forums gives even half of a shit about Overwatch is because it's full of waifubait.

This tbqh. I always laugh when I see people who say they don't deserve to be gold and spectate them later. They are always complete ass and have a general misunderstanding of how the game works. Have yet to see someone who doesn't deserve to be where they are.

League is more of a clone of Dota than Overwatch is of TF2.

thats what you faggots said about LoL. You can carry your way out if you play right. No you won't win every game. Ask your team mates nicely to change characters when they pick Sym on offense. Don't immediately get pissy. If you do well and get your kills eventually most people wise up and realize that if they stay close to you they stay alive longer and get more kills.

It was HALO until Overwatch came along