Why the fuck is this game so hard? I was stuck on The Hand for like 3 hours

Why the fuck is this game so hard? I was stuck on The Hand for like 3 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZlbioMoyc
youtube.com/watch?v=SeAAi7jWOl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The game has like 8 enemies, why wouldn't they be hard?

Good luck with the Burst.

The Hand was the easiest in my opinion. Just gett good with parries. And like the guy above me said, get ready for The Burst. That took me a few days.

You really helped teach his son an extensive lesson then at least
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZlbioMoyc
Parrying the Hand's final assault was one of the best feeling moments in the game

I just beat it last night, the difficulty felt pretty fair and nice for the most part. Final boss being shmup only was kinda lame

Because Dark Souls proved to the game dev world that if your game is extremely difficult to beat, people will meme about it endlessly and you will get free sales.

Not that Furi isn't a good game, but in a pre-Dark-Souls game landscape it would have been made much easier to beat, and with a rank-based skill ceiling like DMC or Platinum's games, rather than just go-fuck-yourself hard.

>go-fuck-yourself hard
I really didn't feel this way about Furi ,were there any specific bosses you felt were bullshit?

It really handholds you through parrying at the right time via enemy flashes and audio cues. This really ruined the Miyamoto Musashi boss for me since he never really was a threat since his highly damaging swings were comically easy to parry

>tfw too scared to try furier
How hard is it?

Either I got better or the bosses got easier the further I got.

please don't read if you didn't finish the game
So at the end I decided to attack the mother ship and triggered the final boss. If I decided to attack the planet, would there have been a different boss?

When you pick the other ending you get no boss fight.

No

You'll get used to the pace after a single fight per boss. The game is a GOTY walking simulator though.

It took me like 12 hours of playtime do beat it on furi, still on the last boss for hard mode.
It's not fuck-yourself-hard.

I would of liked it if they made the voice a boss for the attack ending.

Am I the only one that finds the game pretty fucking dull?

Most of the challenge comes from the unresponsive controls, the gun is way too good and the bosses aren't really that special.

I wasn't a huge fan, I much prefer Ys.

I just played through the game today and started Furier mode.
Good shit. Don't see how people can spend days stuck on these bosses unless you're literal shit but they'll definitely require one or two retries.
Favorite bosses overall? Mine has to be The Edge or The Song for sure

>unresponsive controls

the delay before a dash is intended if this is what you are referring to

Preach it, I think I'll boot up Felghana once again.

>would of
I liked the honorable duel guy and the water/fish guy.

MLG sniper was probably the worst and the winter sports lady was by far the easiest, I felt almost bad for her

Nah, it drops inputs, I think Mike had a few words about it too.

The same shit was in that drifter shit indie game as well.

I think Winter sports was meant to make you feel bad. Influence the final choice, question your character etc but that's going borderline 2INDIE4U so enough of that.
MLG sniper was fucking tedious and definitely the worst

Speaking of Felghana - The soundtrack is fucking fantastic, but people say that Furi has "An amazing soundtrack" etc etc.

I don't see it, the only really memorable track is that trailer track:
youtube.com/watch?v=SeAAi7jWOl8

Otherwise it just really feels ambient, even.

Yes, I think that's some kind of bug, because I never had the problems Mike and some other people suffer from.

I can Dante that bitch but the fucking final phase bullet hell bullshit gets me everytime.

A lot of people stopped playing because of that phase. Keep trying.

Thirded. Shits rough.

Because dodge is a fucking hold button. I like to react and tap but due to a fucking hold command I was always too slow

>Because dodge is a fucking hold button
You can hold if you want but it's just a tap. Are you fucking high?

Dark Souls isn't hard though. As Furi isn't. They are demanding game, not hard at all.

You can tap it.

The Song, The Edge, The Burst, The Hand, in both Furi and Furier. I hate the scale.

Even if you tap it it dodges on release rather than when you press it because the charge, I think that's what he's getting at.

>stuck that bitches last phase for a month now