The beams, redirect the beams

The beams, redirect the beams...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp2rbYSfz9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Underrated game

>sequel was shit

No, it was better.

Except the final boss managed to be even worse than the Destroyer.

I always hear that from people but I actually liked the second game just as much as the first. I think I preferred Death as a character over War. I never understood why people didn't like Death.

Also, DARKSIDERS 3 WHEN?

I actually can't even remember who the final boss was for 2, it's that forgettable. Was it a golem of some sort? I'm trying to remember without looking it up.

That's the first boss.

Final boss was this gentleman.

Sequel was just misguided

>COLLECT THREE OF THIS THING IN THIS DUNGEON AND SPEND FIVE HOURS DOING A PUZZLE THAT ALSO INVOLVES SETTING OFF SOME SORT OF TRIGGER THREE TIMES

The leader/ chieftain/ big boss of the Riders' race who had gotten mad in death and became a literal cancer.

>Also, DARKSIDERS 3 WHEN?

NEVER EVER

But hey, enjoy that endless pile of remasters and ports.

Thats kind of the imagery I had in my head. Looks a bit golem like a I guess.

How do you think they could have made a better boss?
Death was fucking great. Great voice and personality.

I always found it humorous that someone named Death was actually less edgy than War. I love them both but Death was just so much more laid back.

I never played 2, but my friend always said he didn't like the second game because he felt like Death was just everyone's errand boy in that game. Fetch quests, etc

War
>Youngest of the horseman
>Very edgy
>Lots of dramatic pauses
>Humourless
Death
>Oldest
>You except him to be beyond even the concept of edgy
>Is actually mellow as fuck
>Takes the piss out of people taking themselves too seriously
>Shows weakness but also strength

I liked War a fair bit but I just fucking love Death.

2 suffers from a serious case of "we ran out of money", the fundamentals are good, the combat is great, Death is fun, everything to make it good was there. But they ran out of time and/or money or they got fucked because THQ went under, either way, the second half of the game is pretty underwhelming, and unfortunately that means the biggest part of the game ends up being a boring, dull, colorless, generic enemy ridden graveyard level.

>You are not welcome here, horseman
>Pity, I was just starting to enjoy the atmosphere
Shit like this made me love Death. His concern for War was also sweet to see too.

Also, the Eternal Throne is the coolest shit next to turning the game into Resident Evil on Earth.

If War has Strife's pistol Mercy and Death has Redemption what the fuck kinds of weapons has he been using?

Not much is ever really stated about Fury but Strife has definitely gotten fucked up on earth. Makes me really curious what he had been doing.

War got called to Earth while Death is traversed realities to find a way to save him. Strife and Fury have been doing fuck all as far was what we've been told but both his guns end up with the other 2.

Wonder how they're going to implement his combat style.

He has been dual wielding slingshots for the last thousand years.

Death was a great character with a phenomenal voice actor. I love the art style too.

>War
>Very edgy

He was curt, but I'd never call him edgy.

War's Mercy is probably a replica or something. Ulthane was working hard on it, at least. Could've been repairing it, though.

PS4 Darksiders 2 is like $20 right now
I liked the first one, think this one is worth picking up? I want a decent game to sink some time into... I was hoping Star Ocean would be good, but I looked at some reviews and it was pretty negative

If you liked the first one, then yeah, probably.

>THAT trailer song was never released

Also, would you fuck Fury?
How about Uriel?

He just struck me as edgy due to the way he spoke.

>Then tell me what I must do...
>Angel of deatttthhhhhhhhh

Maybe he got some new guns just like

What song.

The design of the angels in this series is pretty good.

He has every right to be angry and confused

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp2rbYSfz9o

The artwork in general is good.
I've never read a (western) comic in my life, and never saw the appeal of it and the art never looked particularly interesting, but for some reason the art is probably my favorite aspect of these games.

So good that GW stole them

I'll redirect my dick deep into your ass you angel slut.

The memes, redirect the memes...

Joe Mad's anime and JRPG influences have certainly given his art a unique and identifiable style.
I enjoy it too and the new Battle Chasers game is looking pretty great.