Game of the Year

Game of the Year

/thread

Dragon Quest 7.

Why start with an unrelated picture?

When will they Learn that they can't /thread their own threads

When does this game actually get fun?

I killed a Goat Shaman guy and this sis still playing like garbage, caster spells look and feel like garbage

Path of Exile is better.

Send help, I can't stop playing this shit.

>caster
so sorry

>Implying Storm+Spirit isn't the most fun you can have ever

>Anniversary edition
Anyt new content?
Like new quests, new enemies, new maps maybe? New items won't do though, there are plenty already.

This game needs a playback speed button like youtube.

What's the best combos if I want to fuck things up?

This, Grim Dawn, or wait till GD have all the expansions/DLC?

It takes forever to finish.

You can increase the game speed in the options you know

So magic is shit?

Guess I'm going full spartan

Oh good, maybe it's playable now.
Is the upgrade free for owners of the original?

This. I tried to get into it, like Diablo and the ancient world setting, but it's just so tedious and boring. Once you get a few good items and upgrade a couple spells or effects the game is a slog. Was bored by the end of Greece, got to China and then gave up.

Harbinger
Conqueror
Slayer
Assassin

Basically anything with Warfare

If you have it on steam or GOG. If you have the retail version, then just pirate it.

Yes. You don't even need to have the expansion to get the anniversary edition

As a side note, you might want to lower the speed at certain parts of the game, unless you enjoy instagibbing yourself vs Typhon's spikes

The only things TQ would need for me is higher monster density. Like, the only areas that do not feel barren are the 'camps' (read: parnassus, and the daemon camp in hades)

Unfortunately the mods that fixed this issue do not work with anniversary edition and are dead so they didn't get updated

Does the multiplayer still work?

xmax works fine with the AE, its on the workshop

Got bored at 30 hours desu

Nothing wrong with its sound design, but it's the perfect game to put on mute and listen to podcasts/audiobooks while you click your way to victory.
Pic related, maximum comfy combo.