This Windows 10 uncrackable file encryption thing on pc will definitely kill mods & trainers on PC gaming & make people...

This Windows 10 uncrackable file encryption thing on pc will definitely kill mods & trainers on PC gaming & make people switch on console.

This is microsoft plan to convert PC gamers to Console gamers (or make PC look like a console)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/xbox-boss-confirms-more-steam-releases-coming-disc/1100-6440958/
reddit.com/r/forza/comments/54bt4p/fh3_stuttering_cause_found/
torrentfreak.com/no-more-pirate-games-in-two-years-group-warns-160106/
youtube.com/watch?v=tjno48Z2sKw
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAaTVO_QvA&feature=youtu.be
imgur.com/QnLY0uE
github.com/Wunkolo/Osiris/blob/master/Osiris/Modules/PackageDump.cpp
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1257830
microsoft.com/en-gb/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see nothing wrong with protecting the developer's vision.

Also how is preventing people from cheating a bad thing.

It's also the reason the game is stuttering like mad and has ridiculous CPU usage.

Dont forget Always online DRM.

All future Xbox One games on windows 10 will got Always online DRM

You are the reason why developer nowadays using "painful in the ass DRM"

yes
get fucked piratebabby

That's why you wait for the Steam release.

>wah wah I want to get everything for free

why are pc slobs suck little children?

>1st party microsoft games
>On steam

Kek'd

>what is Quantum Break

Is there any vehicle customization?

Enjoy waiting for the pirated version never.

meanwhile

Update that list pham.
Rise of the Tomb Rider, Just Cause 3 and Doom are cracked.
Based CPY has broken Denuvo.

You can make custom skins with the editor.
Some cars have more visual parts than others.

>Enjoy waiting for the pirated version never.
I'm not, I didn't even download Forza 6.
Racing games are a fucking snoozefest and it's a dying genre for a reason.

Not to mention that FH3 is is a horrible port.

>Quantum Break
>First party

Remedy Entertainment has released some of their games to steam before, user.

you can pretty much make your car look anyway you want, you can download shit tons of user made skins for cars

>GTX 980 SLI
>40-48 FPS

>GTX 1060
>43-48 FPS

>HD 7970
>14-17 FPS

It already worked. I wanted to play this game but fuck me if I ever upgrade to Windows 10

man i'm so anxious to play this shit i couldn't even tell what it was from, i can only guess that since OP has a box with "Forza Horizon 3" written on it, so i guess it might be that?
i better get out, you showed us pirates user!

They'll start doing it considering all the Windows 10 store exclusives have flopped hard according to Spencer.

Besides.
gamespot.com/articles/xbox-boss-confirms-more-steam-releases-coming-disc/1100-6440958/

>Appearing on GameSpot sister site Giant Bomb's E3 livestream tonight, Xbox boss Phil Spencer talked about Microsoft's efforts in the PC gaming space. He started off by discussing one of PC gaming's biggest players, Steam, and how Microsoft will release more of its games on it.

>"I look at Steam today, it's on an incredible growth trajectory. It's a massive force in gaming; a positive force. I think it will be bigger a year from now than it is today. And five years later it will still be bigger again," he said. "I look at Valve as an important [independent software vendor] for us on Windows. They are a critical part of gaming's success on Windows. I don't think Valve's hurt by not having our first-party games in their store right now. They're doing incredible well. We will ship games on Steam again."

>"We will ship games on Steam again."

>there are people who bought games on the shitty Windows store
Fucking lol.

>Using trainers
Git gud

I'm too busy playing actually fun racing games.

>R9 290: 18-22 FPS

What the fuck.

>10 vs tons of uncrackable pc games

Oh, this is so funny.
reddit.com/r/forza/comments/54bt4p/fh3_stuttering_cause_found/

>The reason of those stutters is the fact that the game uses EFS which consumes a lot of CPU.
Yesterday, i've captured a usage on my CPU and GPU, and found interesting thing, when CPU has 100% a lot of stuttering appears and GPU usage lower fluctuates at 50-80%. Stutters mostly appears in a city and mostly at the fast speed, when the game loads a lot of assets simultaneously. The i've navigated to a folder where game is installed and found that game folder uses EFS, which AFAIK uses AES256 encryption. Having EFS is ok for sensible documents, not the game files, because it requires a lot of CPU to decrypt.
There's also a post on the official forums where a user has issues on a 4-core CPU, and has no issues on a 6-core one.
P.S. My specs are i5-6600k @ 4.0GHz, MSI Gaming X GTX 1070, 16Gb RAM, installed on a 512Gb Crucial MX100.

TL;DR

The game runs like shit because of the anti-piracy measures.

They already cracked Doom and Rise of the Tomb Raider, pirate Total War and they are already set for this year since there's nothing else worth the effort.

>since there's nothing else worth the effort

More like "this protection is so fucking hard to crack, i give up"

Actually they have been releasing one cracked game per month.
CPY has this DRM by the balls.

Does Forza Horizon 3 have always online DRM?

>No more pirated games in 2 years

2018 here we come

PC gamers eternally BTFO by having to get a job

torrentfreak.com/no-more-pirate-games-in-two-years-group-warns-160106/

I wish they were cracked.
Wasted so much money on these fucking scams.

And thank god I didn't fall for MGSV.

>PC gamers
Of course it was a permavirgin consolecuckold.

Go replay Uncharted 4 QTEs for the 20th time.

>moralfags
Exactly how much of a fat virgin do you have to be to get angry at piracy?

AoN + shitty windows 10 file encryption

Only a Jesus can crack it.

I feel you.
I bougth Homefront 2.

And only his PC can run it without stuttering due to the EFS encryption.

Keep believing on false hope user.

Why false hope?
They destroyed Denuvo for Doom, that's all I wanted.
The rest i'll buy them on G2A.

>First Always Online DRM
>Then Denuvo
>Then Windows 10 EFS encryption.

Is this the End of PC Piracy ??

Sony exclusive games to PC when ??

Really, that one user is the reason? Really? Just that ONE user?

It's also the end of sales.
All Windows Store exclusive games have flopped hard.
So, unless they release it on Steam, they are fucked.

1 Denuvo game cracked, 3 new uncrackable Denuvo games appear.

Hail DeHydranuvo

You are the reason why Cred Forums is so empty nowadays ?

1 Denuvo game cracked, 3 new uncrackable Denuvo games appear, 0.5 Denuvo games worth playing appear.

Although it's been a while where only 1 game a year was worth buying.

>Hail DeHydranuvo
Absolute cringe.

PS Now is already on PC. They are adding PS4 games to it as well. It's amazing how much better PC gaming has gotten once they removed piratefilth.

Very.
I mean, have you ever encountered anyone irl who gets angry at piracy?
Of course not, normies pirate all the time, movies, songs, TV shows...
These ''people'' can only be found in Reddit and Cred Forums, so there's no need to know more to simply realize it's all very fat virgins with no friends.

PS Now is just "Streaming" PS4 games to PC.

Of course they are.
Sony knows consoles are a dying platform in general, of course even them are jumping ship to PC.

Streaming is the future of gaming whether you like it or not.
PS Now exists, and Xbox One already tried to be a streaming focused console.

> It's amazing how much better PC gaming has gotten once they removed piratefilth.
But it hasn't.
Hell, you are posting right now in a thread about a terrible PC port.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided, another terrible port, and the reason why it has a mixed in the Steam reviews.

wtf I hate PC gaming now

>They are adding PS4 games to it as well

Any credible source? Would be nice to play that final infamous game.

Just "Semi retired" from gaming.

This DRM shitfest + increasing prize of video games + DLC infested + Performance issues is making nowadays video games is just a one big unfunny joke.

I'm semi-retired because games are fucking horrible nowadays.
The best game of the year right now is Deus Ex Mankind Divided, and it was still a fluff and dissapointing in many ways, not to mention the port is shit.

The Witcher 3 is maybe the only true highlight in gaming of this decade.

It's just growing pains. They will keep getting better.

>GTX 1080
>32'' 4k monitor
>1tb SSD
>octacore processor
>Water cooling
>32gb ram
>"Wah I can't afford video games!"

It's like someone buying a sports car then bitching that they can't afford gas.

Muh Whita.

Im here just waiting for the inevitable "Video Game Crash"

Hey, if I can get something for free instead of paying, why pay?
Rich people don't stay rich if they start wasting their money on asinine shit.

>protect the developers vision

You do realize that publishers have a far greater impact on the end result of the game than one guy modding his own personal copy right? Of course you do, but you are just baiting like a fucker.

mfw someone replies to my memepost in earnest

based Gaben will save us from the cancer of Windows Store. Have faith.

>Is this the End of PC Piracy ??
It's just Microsft published games that are exclusively on the windows store, and even they have admitted that some games will hit Steam due to the huge backlash their shitty store has gotten.

funniest thing is most PC gamers I have talked to in europe genuinely advertise "free games" as one of the features of the platform and why pc gaming is better than consoles

but they don't sit down and cry when they have to pay for gas, they pay up and drive their cars

Gaben doesn't have to do shit, all Windows Store games have flopped.

and gives us the cancer which is steam. Locking every game behind its own always online drm and trying to make us pay for mods

why is Gaven even a meme?

Because they're all busy buying cheap as shit games on Steam. Gaben saved us once again.

The ones who are paying for the gasoline don't start crying along with them either.

>always online drm
>Steam
Try again son.

Steam is by far the most benign gaming platform right now

>inb4 GoG

Get that Polack trash with no games out of here.

Enjoying your 25 fps because of shitty drm?

No they really won't

Or else they would have put gears of war ultimate and killer instinct on steam

The only games that came to steam have no first party involvement from MS

That means scalebound will definitely come to steam though.

steam machines are taking off ANY.DAY.NOW

They are still hoping that one of those games will sell, and they won't.

FH3 and GoW4 will be the final straw.

ITT: Poor-pirates that can't pirate games anymore.

>wahhh why cant i drive around as a anime loli wahh

I'd say that's dumb but my most played game this year is Mechwarrior Online.

>The game runs like shit because of the anti-piracy measures.
Typical.

Even after paying you can't play this game, everyone's complaining about performance issues.
youtube.com/watch?v=tjno48Z2sKw

>Steam is by far the most benign gaming platform right now

This is true and makes me sad. I remember the times when you got a cd key, and that was it

Anime girls on the side of your car has been a thing since the first game.

literally unplayable. btw nice plate user.

>wahh im so poor please i hope it fails so much so my mom can buy me this game for $5

I'm not hoping, it's a Windows Store exclusive, it's an automatic flop.
They'll move on to Steam, or keep begging for sales.
But people are not going to use this living joke of a digital platform.

thanks senpai

People are just impatient. Can't even wait for a fucking patch. Literally search any game on google + the word stuttering and you will find the same shit with every single fucking game.

How are you playing the game early? Ultimate edition?

Look at user having so much fun playing his game. Now you may be wondering how he can still have time to shitpost here while having fun playing his game.

Here's the secret, thanks to the retarded DRM measures the game has such a low framerate that he has ample time to post here and maintain a pixel perfect race line ingame.

they are making an offensive releasing first Halo 5 Forge, then Horizon and Gears. They really are trying right now, and considering the stakes I highly doubt they will transfer to Steam in our lifetimes

>are just impatient
No, developers are simply talentless hacks.
This game is stuttering because of this.
So, they either remove their DRM, or the game is going to keep stuttering like mad.

Since not even -%70 sales don't stop those immature kids from pirating then good for Microsoft.

>uncrackable file encryption
But it's easy to bypass? There's already mod DLLs for Halo 5 Forge which uses encrypted files, ripping files from UWP games is as easy as injecting a DLL into the games process to copy files out from the games root

GoW UE flopped, Quantum Break flopped, after all the reputation of FH3 port and it being a WIndows Store exclusive, it will flop, same for GoW4.

If they were really trying, these ports would be good.

Unless the patch involves removing the DRM and with it the win 10 exclusivity there's no hope in hell that the performance is going to improve.

>They really are trying right now
No they are not.
All they have delivered in that store is shitty ports.

Well I'm not building a PC anymore lmao

well, it's still Microsoft

If anything will end up on Steam it's non Xbox (and Windows 10) exclusives. Like Dark Souls from GFWL ended up on Steam, but not Halo 2

the new uncrackable file encryption is started in Forza Horizon 3 onwards.

>780Ti
>22-27 FPS

when games for windows failed they just stopped releasing their games on PC and released them only on xbox

they keep giving you guys chances and you disappoint them every time

I was really looking forward to play this. Shame the PC version is stuttering. Do you think that will get fixed in a patch?

it's more than the nothing they did before. At best they released a sketchy port in gfwl 3 years after release. Now they release the games at the same time and they actually work on newer computers

my god seeing that little chateua place brings back memories. i miss when cities used to be iconic. I can drive arund gta v and not know where the fuck i am or where i'm going

It's the same as H5Fs, people in the H5 modding channel have already dumped Forza 3 using the same method as H5
imgur.com/QnLY0uE
Anything with that padlock symbol can be dumped the same way

THREE SIX NINE

Source

Yes user, please tell me how much of a great developer you are that you know the answer to fixing the game. Maybe you should go work for Playground Games.

>they keep giving you guys chances and you disappoint them every time
>giving us chances
Excuse me, they give us these fucking horrible ports, exclusive to one OS, and a Store that no one wants to use, and we are supposed to be grateful?

You are not even fucking trying, PC has lived long without any Microsoft exclusive, and it can keep doing it for long, people are no longer desperate for Gears of War, or Halo, so if you want people to buy your games, make them work properly, and release them on the proper platforms, not on your shitty one that no one likes.

Does this mean that potentially Forza can be not only pirated, but run better than retail and on OSes other than 10? Because that would be fucking hilarious.

Already completed 2/4 festivals user. sorry that I don't play 24/7

See the thing is my salty little friend, the devs likely know this is the issue as well but are powerless to fix it.

github.com/Wunkolo/Osiris/blob/master/Osiris/Modules/PackageDump.cpp is some source for dumping H5, the guy who made it said it should be compatible with other UWP games too

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1257830 is some info MS released about the encryption a month before Forza dropped and a week or two before H5, they all use the same encrypted file system shit which is easy to bypass

Maybe, it should be possible to repack the dumped files as a standard appx and install it, would probably work as long as the exe doesn't have license checking shit

I was also thinking that it could be possible to replace the encrypted files with decrypted versions, which might improve performance, haven't tried it out though

>it's more than the nothing
Doing more than nothing isn't something that deserves to be rewarded.

>they actually work on newer computers
Barely.
GoW UE, Quantum Break and now FH3 are horrible PC ports.

>Burger King billboard
>Cingular billboard

You are literally playing a fucking advertisement user.

So why we arent still seeing any dumped forza horizon 3 files ?

This is Denuvo all over again, its gonna took time isn't it ?

>game barely out
>even casual frogposters have beaten 50% of it

This game must cost more dollars per hour of content than most people make per hour of employment.

If anyones wondering how the dumping stuff works, afaik the file encryption works by having the app run under a different user which has the encryption keys needed for EFS, as long as the keys are there the filesystem driver will handle encryption transparently (this has been in Windows since like XP)

So we can just inject a DLL into the games process which will also run under that user, and use normal file copy commands to copy the files out, the filesystem driver takes care of decrypting them because our code is run under the right user account

Pirates are idiots, a lot of them didn't even figure out this method and had to ask the H5 guys about it, despite it being literally the first thing to try

They probably wouldn't release the decrypted files until they've got them running, and seeing how stupid they are it'll probably take a while before that happens...

I would look into it myself but I'd rather not get involved with that mess, and I don't have money for Forza, good thing MS made the EFS stuff work with H5 so we can experiment without purchasing anything

Also there is a layer of encryption on the EXE files with H5, probably the same with Forza too, it's very simple to bypass though

I know the feeling. I can play everything, but somehow this will give me troubles. My 780ti has had a good run. Maybe time to upgrade.

>Pirates are idiots

This.

Most people who talented at cracking has got a job (probably in Denuvo) or Died (Razor1911 leader)

So does this game force you to use a DX12 card? Is anyone playing decently on an older setup? 7950 here.

Not really, CPY is hitting Denuvo hard, and in fact they managed to make an actual crack for it, not just a shitty bypass.

Nah it's prob people getting their games for free by torrenting.

Played for 17 hours or something

Then how come there are videos with people playing 4k/60 with a 1080?

GameGPU is shit, for some reason their benchmarks are always wrong for new games.

Are you still this guy ?

I remember someone said (i think voksi) CPY only bypass loophole on steam, not Origin & Uplay. Thats why they only can crack Rottr, Inside, & DOOM.

Is that true ? or they truly crack it like, remove denuvo completely ?

I'm going to pirate this game so fucking hard that Microsoft will feel me torrenting.

Because certain parts of the map play at 60 FPS for everyone, like the beach.
Then you go to the city and you just get destroyed.

I never played a racing game in my life. Will I find it intresting?

EFS guy here, I didn't post about CPY but I did try looking into their cracks before, it looks like they patch a lot of game code so imo it's more than a trivial bypass, maybe the stuff they patch is code for steam communication though, idk since I didn't really look into it much, would make sense seeing as it's only steam games that's been cracked so far

im thinking about buying this because i loved the first horizon game. is microsoft aware of the stuttering issues?

Probably not

Once I finish torrenting the game I'll delete the files and torrent it a second time, then they'll lose 2 sales!

Update your fucking drivers, the original guy who posted the stuttering video said it fixed it.

Something like this likely won't be fixed unless they decide to re-release the game outside of the windows store.

In this video you can see his GeForce Experience thing, and how he has the Forza drivers, the 372.90 ones.

Also see
The problem with this game is not related to the GPU, the problem is the retardedly high CPU usage.

>part of map with dozens of skycrapers is more demanding than part of map with some trees and a few forests

who would have thunk

So, CPY did literally delete all those junk code in Denuvo ?

Since i also heard that denuvo .exe got a lots of junk code & its different each game.

More or less, the game is encrypted in EFS, and since there's so much data in the middle of the city, you are just stressing your CPU to it's limit.

Without that encryption there wouldn't be any stuttering or performance issues.

So, either remove the DRM, or let the game in it's current state.
It'll be interesting to see what Microsoft does, and it'll be far more interesting if the game gets cracked, those game folders decrypted, and turns out the pirate version runs better.

I think its patching the games calls to Denuvo code out, and maybe replacing the Denuvo protected code sections with decrypted x86/x64 code

Not entirely sure though since it seems they tried to hide the way they cracked it, which might be a bad sign

it's DX12 dude, the devs could theoretically port it to DX11 like Quantum Break but I doubt pirates are going to put in the effort to do so.

>It'll be interesting to see what Microsoft does
Double down and stick to their guns, same as every other publisher.

If the pirated copy of FH3 runs better I'm not going to buy it, they would not want that.

Test

I've been playing this. Finding it really shit. Currently jumping through microsoft's shit riddled hoops to try and get a refund, doubt I'll get it though

can I still go to win 10 if im on pirated 8.1?
any issues with it, can I still use the windows store and buy forza horizon?

>It'll be interesting to see what Microsoft does, and it'll be far more interesting if the game gets cracked, those game folders decrypted, and turns out the pirate version runs better.

That should be easy to test using that Wunkolo dumping code, if I had a Forza copy I'd try it, my bet is that performance would increase.

I'm not really sure why they encrypt all the games assets instead of just the EXE, 2bh I'm not sure why they encrypt at all seeing as it's trivial to bypass, classic case of it hurting actual purchasers more than the pirates.

If someone with Forza wants to test it I could probably write up a DLL for them, if you have Discord it'd be better since we could IM though (and Cred Forums seems to be fucking up atm), add emoose#9488 if you want to try it.

>6,700 people on BF: Hardline atm on Xbox
>Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition has more players online

So this... is the power.... of the Windows 10 store.... woah...

Windows 10..
I'm upgrading from 7 ultimate should i go with 8.1 or 10 ?

Might as well just go with 10 for the games. 8.1's start menu will make you want to blow your brains out anyway.

just cause 3?

Dang, didn't think the $100 dollar version sold that well.

Free upgrade periods been over for a while. I think there's might be a workaround but I'm not sure how.

8.1 is pointless, if you just care about games might as well do 10 for muh DX12. It's kinda of shitty Microsoft has already abandoned 8.1 even though it's still in commercial support.

>Scalebound on steam

Nah. MS Studios is involved in the project as well. Phil meant stuff like Cuphead, Dead Rising 4, etc. I mean, Quantum Break hasnt made it to steam yet, and all Remedy games end up there eventually, so I doubt Scalebound would

microsoft.com/en-gb/accessibility/windows10upgrade

Still works. Did it myself last week for forza.

If you upgrade to windows 10 look up anything and everything to tweak it. It's almost Vista bad, but it's actually pretty great once you get it working. I love the Xbox app, makes it feel like I ave an Xbox on my PC.

do you get the preorder car bonus on pc or is that xbawks only?

really contemplating if i should drop 60 on this.

QB is coming to Steam and W7 in just 3 days

>use good cards
>get good scores
>still use budget build cards
>get bad scores

Oh wow literally no one saw this coming, no sireebob

You should get it for PC too, but I actually still haven't gotten mine from Amazon.

It was delayed, wouldn't be surprised if the DX11 version was as broken as the Dx12 version. I don't think I've ever played a game as performance-intensive as Quantum Break, my fucking 980 can only play on medium at 1080p/60. I hope Remedy is prepared for "mostly negative" reviews.

Yeah, enjoying acting like a nigger?

>Giving a flying fuck about microsoft exclusives

What are you some kind of gears of war and halo loving fag? Last good game microsoft had anything to do with was publishing fucking mech commander.

Killer Instinct is awesome faggot.

>Can't cheat
>So people will definitely swap to console

What?

If Microshot destroys the modding community i will be done with not just with PC gaming, but with gaming in general.

And this is why I don't support the Windows 10 shilling or memes.

UXP or whatever is so glitchy, DRM checks with MS servers, and poor perdormancy with drivers I don't know why anyone puts up with it.

Tldr if you use Win 10 UXP games (Halo 5 Forge, Gears, Forza) you are the CANCER of PC gaming.

Classic Shell you retarded shill nigger
Get Windows 8.1, install classic shell
Fuck Win 10 unless you want the Xbone scraps like Forza

This is why I bought a 1080, budget cards are just shit and a waste of money

There is literally no point in updating to 8.1 you mongoloid. Might as well stay on 7 if you don't want 10.

>tfw i'm using win 10 rn

I-i got for free at least... heh.. heheh

>game is cracked
>pirates get a playable game
>buyers get Forza Tourrettes Edition

nice

Is there any reason why UWP would prevent cheating or modding, or is it just incompatible with current software at the moment?

Read/write permissions for UWP file directories are insanely locked down and the app won't start if it thinks something is amiss.

There isn't anything stopping a game from loading stuff from an open addons folder in documents or something but that's a lot of effort for Micro$oft.

>tfw 660ti

who /5 fps/ here?

it's not broken, the game is just technologically ahead of it's time and uses some state of the art global illumination that makes it the Crysis of 2016.

i have an 8800gtx. I can't even play the game.

at least i get 60fps on Mount and Blade Warband on medium.

>the game is just technologically ahead

Yet, it still doesn't look that amazing. It's a bad port.

I have a question. If i don't have an exbogs Juan, can I buy and play the games on my pc?

Are you retarded?

W10 store

I didn't say it was visually amazing, it's just technologically intense. There's a reason most games don't have global illumination, stuff is ahead of it's time. Complaining about QB being a bad port is like being one of those people who bitched about Crysis running badly with AO on back in 07

>I didn't say it was visually amazing

Then it was a pointless addition.

Maxed out at 1080p it does look pretty good, I was just getting 20fps on my 980 in firefights. It was like playing Goldeneye.

So I've been concerned about backwards compatibility with Windows 10, compatibility mode goes back to Vista but I've had some trouble with games older than 2006. What's the best way to play XP and earlier games that aren't old enough for DOSBox? Could I run XP in a VM? Are modern GPU's even compatible with Windows ME/XP?

t. retard who didn't read the system requirements

Horizon 3 is a DX11 game.

I don't understand your question, the game is on PC so yes you can play it on PC, but if you're asking if you can buy a Xbox One copy that will work on PC then no.

>be me
>buy games
>play them and have a good time
>good night sleep tight every night

What is this DRM you are all crying about? I'm sorry I missed all the hubbub because I was busy enjoying the games I bought.

dont hate on the greats
now excuse me while I use my in-game cingular phone

It depends, if you buy a physical Xbone copy then no, but if you buy the dgital copy it will work for both Xbone and W10. They probably did that so you couldn't buy a game, install it on Windows, then sell the game to Gamestop.

nah, i just siphon gas from someone who paid already

Couldn't you just share a copy with an xbone friend if you share the same account?

Yeah, if you have a W10 PC and your friend has an Xbone you can share the game. I believe you can install on multiple PC's as well as long as you use the same Microsoft account.

Maybe CPY didn't want their method to be discovered again by Denuvo and start over again?

Anyway, thanks.

Just a bunch of salty faggots circlejerking around their disillusioned post-purchase decisions while they find an excuse to blame the game on.

The cuck just adds wonderfully

You can but you can't both play at the same time, even on the different devices. You can share but just have that gaming rota made.

>Buying games

Fuck off.

o-oh, I didn't know there was a windows store, I mean it as in buying the game physically, but I understand now. I never really bothered to look it up. Thanks.

Just so you know it's shit right now but slowly improving. Still can't use shit like FRAPS, MSI Afterburner or 99% of recording software.

Afterburner works fine.

just bought the standard edition to be able to play by tomorrow night
sorry Cred Forums

????
I just tried Quantum Break after downloading the newest version, can't get it to work. Although I stll can't get Dxtory to work either, even though everyone says it does.The only consistent way I've found is by using Mirellis Action.

>Playing vidya games
>in 2016

To add, the reflections and illumination look gorgeous I just wish the performance hit wasn't so fucking massive. It's probably going to be another GPU gen before anyone maxes it out at 1080p/60.
>Note: the pic is compressed a bit because file size was too large

so this game is only like 30 hours long? 100 dollars for all the content of a 30 hour game? no thanks
sounds like a rent to me then

Sauce ??

someone please tell me truthfully theres more content then 30 hours? and not boring repetitive shit

just buy an account for like 35 bucks like every sane person, also it's way more than 30 hours if you take your time and don't just rush from race to race on easy mode

>Quantum Break
>Relevant

>all those shitty games

I still laughed though. Good image.

what do you mean buy an account

some sites sell accounts with the digital xbone game inside, you buy one, you can change the password, you can set your pc as your home console and then play the game on your own other account.
Don't know why they sell accounts tho, stolen ones maybe, anyway you get a refund if the accounts stops working