CAN WE JUST ADMIT THIS WAS REALLY GOOD NOW?

CAN WE JUST ADMIT THIS WAS REALLY GOOD NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w6X1qRTRR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it was fucking disaster. But at the very least least it was better than 3.

Now that DS3 has come out, right?

Kill yourself.

It was alright.

>he posted it again!

Compared to most aRPG's out in the market? Yeah but compared to DS1 it's a let-down more than anything

fuck off barneyfag

no

>Yeah but compared to DS1 it's a let-down more than anything

a least FROM redeemed themselves with DaS3

No, it is LITERALLY the worst game ever made. It takes a horrible miracle to be worse than your average Barbie game. No seriously, there is not a worse game in existence and fuck you for trying ti convince people otherwise.

you sound desperate

No, it was shit. It will always be shit.

>No seriously, there is not a worse game in existence and fuck you for trying ti convince people otherwise.

it's better than DmC but that is not saying much

It did some really good things and some really bad things. It struggled with its identity and what concepts it stood for. The variety of hexes were great, but Dark as a damage type was bad. Making the Broken Straight Sword a viable weapon was good, making dozens of sets of armor and shields obsolete by lategame was bad. Slowing the player down after 100% equip load gradually until they reach slowwalk in a way that is actually creative and fun to play at was great, making it roll as good as anyone else so long as ADP was high was not. Soul Memory (for NG) was good, the introduction of the Agape Ring was bad. Ivory King was phenomenal, and the Frozen Valley does not exist because I am unable to believe someone made me pay money for this. The entire game is like that. It's fucking weird.

DaS3, somehow, manages to be worse. I was playing DaS3 yesterday and began to question why I was even playing it a dozen times over. Builds have degenerated into general stat builds rather than weapon builds. There's no Halberd build, with the equip load just right to fastroll with that and some good armor of choice, focusing on either quality or only Dexterity with how much health is worth a loss of damage in mind. None of that comes into play, no balancing health, mobility, damage, and utility. You NEED at least 27 Vigor if you want to fight anything in Lothric castle, you NEED 44 Vigor AND be an embered host if you want to still be in fighting shape after another player hits you three or four times in a row rather than the two the game tried its hardest to permit because it KNOWS how broken its own systems are, you don't need equipload because the game is so forgiving with rolls, you barely need stamina, so that just leaves health and damage. No room for variety, no room for customization beyond fashion, which can be detrimental. Two regular hollows can stunlock Havel to death because he got cornered and he can't swing his way out. It's not fun. Yes, I did go back to DaS2.

are you going to make the same shitpost thread every day?
the game is objectively the worst souls game there is no further discussion.

NO IT FUCKING ISN'T. DmC is bad sure, but it doesn't even compare to how abhorrent and broken DaS2 is. I had more fun playing fucking ET way back when than I ever did with a single moment of DaS2.

>No, it is LITERALLY the worst game ever
Nice job throwing your own opinion right out the window.

I think you are just bating at this point.

Yes, DaS2 is a piece of shit but there are other worse game out there

No, fuck off. 3 was still better.

enjoy your dead garbage game that nobody plays ;^)

no. the core gameplay mechanics are worse. combat feels like shit. in a series focused on combat, the combat feels like shit.

no

Fine, then.

Tell me your favorite Barbie game, and what's so good about it, since you're using them as a reference point.

I actually still get ratfag duels. They're fun, especially when someone savvy comes along and throws lightning at the wet floors.

what's standard level for rat fags. I loved ratting back in the day

those rat areas were dumb. I would get to the bonfire before them and then quit the game and disconnect from the internet.

Ratfag covenant was legit some of the most fun I've had in a Souls game.

just wondering if its possible to pirate ds 2 scholar edition and play online?

Barbie Horse Adventures: Blue Ribbon Race.
beat that title theme, I dare you.

I was getting lots of pulls from 50-120. Meta level can go to hell, low level DaS2 PvP was one of my fondest memories. Budgeting SM is an enjoyable challenge to adhere when building(that I only enjoy for two reasons, that I know I should worry about SM, and I don't use builds based on souls like archers despite how much I may like them), no one's really disgustingly strong, if a build is specialized in one area you can see it plain as daylight and shows strongly, these specialized builds are still viable, and it's just a wild ride. More people should do it. The only game I've played that suffers in sub-meta PvP is DaS3.

If it wasn't for soul memory and ADP it would've been a 10/10. It's better than DS III at least

youtube.com/watch?v=5w6X1qRTRR4

Wow, you're right.

I used to do a Sl 120 plague knight build. I might have to remake it

Its good but still the worst souls

For the last time.

DSII wasn't a bad game when it came out. It was a meh/10 (5 in a non IGN scaling). It got so much fucking hate because it's the sequel to a game that wether you like it or not, is considered to be one of the if not the best game of all time. They hyped the sequel completely and when it arrived it fell flat. DS2 is not a bad game. It's just a completely disappointing sequel to DS1. Part of it on it's own merit, and part of it on the fact that the expectations for a Dark Souls sequel were too high.

SOTFS (all dlc plus the changes) really improved the game a lot ironically by distancing itself from DS1. The new spawns, items, DLCs and overall additions are DS2 realizing it can't be DS1,2. That it's a new game that only sheres similar tones and gamepla , and presents itself as canon. If they would've realized this earlier and made the story more focused on the Crowns/Kings/Kingdoms subplot instead of on the cycle one, and fully allowed the gameplay to become it's own, DSII could be REALLY great. I consider SOTFS to be a solid 7/10, and that's a really good game