Did anybody else get Cyber Sleuth in the flash sale? I wanna talk about it

Did anybody else get Cyber Sleuth in the flash sale? I wanna talk about it.

I did. When I got my first save prompt the game told me I've been playing 57 minutes.
Needless to say, the intro is long as fuck.
Haven't touched it. Thinking of getting Rainbow Moon.

I like Renamon

That's nice. I like Lilymon.

I bought it when it came out on Ps4 and I stopped playing at about chapter 20 something, I don't even know if I will pick it up again but it was fun, nothing too special but fun regardless.

Gabumon is tired of dis shit

Gabumon was always better than Agumon

Palmon was always the best though. Gomamon a close second.

Here's something.
Collecting the medals should have never been a trophy.

Are there any Digimon games with writing as good as Our War Game?

I'm almost done with my second playthrough

are we back?

Yes we are.

Probably not considering OWG is still the peak of the franchise.

I really dug how the whole EDEN thing in Cyber Sleuth takes visual inspiration from it though, down to the digimon having red outlines.

I did, and as someone who doesn't like his RPGs to get much more complicated than Pokemon or Dragon Quest, I'm enjoying it. Haven't touched anything Digimon related since the early 2000's so pretty much all of the monsters aside from the first anime's mascots are totally new to me.

I got to the meme rockstar and never touched it again

>I did, and as someone who doesn't like his RPGs to get much more complicated than Pokemon or Dragon Quest, I'm enjoying it.
You're lucky you're playing CS.
It's by far the simplest Digimon game.

man fuck that guy. When I got to him (on hard) I seriously thought it was one of those unbeatable bosses that you just get in games like this sometimes. Even after putting it on normal it still took two or three tries. I didn't think my team was even that bad.

>flamedramon on hard

I got fisted so much

Played like 100hrs on it then finished it, went back after they added Valkyrie for ten or so more

I lost about 5 times, but do you guys really give up that fast? There are so many different tactics and setups to try.

How is it on the Vita vs. the PS4? I'm tempted to get it on the Vita for portability, but I won't if it has bad load times, etc.

>tfw made a GeoGreymon and a Garurumon and named them Agni and Rudra

Heres hoping I can fuse them at some point.

Just got this from MEGA, any tips on playthrough?

Vita has shorter loading unless you put a ssd in your ps4

Really? I wonder why that is, very interesting. Thanks, I'll buy it right now and have it download while I finish up SMT IV Apocalypse.

To be fair, the game doesn't really explain things all that well and that boss along with the eaters is literally "I will always hit harder than you better learn how to survive", when nearly every other boss can be freestyled.

change the e to an a and it becomes a better girl

I really enjoyed this game, classic JRPG story with some really fantastic gameplay elements in the monster raising aspects.

However, the story itself was predictable as fuck, bad grammar doesn't help. I played at its hardest and blazed through it without ever dying once which really annoyed me since the final boss (as cool as it was) felt really anti climactic.

I got highest tier Digimons though, it might be my own fault because I thought the highest tiers were needed for the end game (I avoided getting the knights because of fear of breaking the game, which I did anyway)

Only thing I hated was the ABI system, but once i realized how to work it, it wasn't too annoying.

Solid 8/10 game though, we need more like it.

I really don't get this. Just getting an attacker with pierce on a move lets you wreck 99% of the game. WarGreymon is the most attainable one and requires very little effort to get to.

Literally FUCK this guy.

Eden also reminded me a lot of OZ from summer wars, also directed by hosoda.

The general is back!
Just sayin

Well if it's your first time you may not have one. In fact, at that point in the game, you may only have one fully functioning team that you still haven't devolved and re evolved.On subsequent playthroughs, yeah you might have figured out that Piercing moves are broken or how to craft a digimon into something you need. First time around, you have to luck out or grind out basically.

I just bought Cyber Sluts, what am I in for?

Better as a girl

constant erections

Honestly,it was one of the best game I've played this year and definitely the best vita game.Was surprised how polished the game was considering it's on PSV,although the translation is a mess.
Just installed the english Next 0rder,hopefully it's as good or even better than CS even though there aren't many similarities.

An OK story with the most annoying fuck off ass character getting one of the strongest Digimon in existence because friendship.

Chapter 20 is thelast iirc. Just finish it, nigger.

>general

Huh? I have the game on PS4 and I have a HDD and the game has no loading it all. Transistions immediately with no loading screens.

Anyway. I can't put this game down. Its addicting as fuck, especially the different evolution paths to digivolve each Digimon to the next one. Funny though I am more used to the Digimon that were in season 1 and 2 of the anime(although know a few in later seasons such as Renamon for example) so I pretty much know what they digivolve to and of course theres different evolution paths which make it more interesting. Feels good just tearing through enemies using the season 1 and 2 Digimons so far.

>we need more like it.

That new Digimon World game is coming out. I hope its good as Cyber Sleuth and plays similar to it.

This game's translation is janky as fuck and it's difficulty curve isn't any better (I play on hard, which is piss easy for normal battles but boss fights feel like they're either designed just to fuck you in the ass or to force you into using a very specific team that I simply don't have and wouldn't know, nevermind be able/willing to invest the time to grind for) but I still spent like 8 hours playing it today and will probably keep at it till it ends.