So how do you guys feel about the new and improved bird girl?

So how do you guys feel about the new and improved bird girl?

>hour old thread with no posts
>still alive
why is Cred Forums so slow right now

Anyways, looks good. Can't wait for full release.

Posting is fucked at the moment it seems.

cute desu
too bad they'll just die

who

Old top and new bottom are the best.

Never thought they could make Alula even cuter, but they managed it.

What ending did you choose, boiz?

>Not giving the light back to people

I like new top and old bottom better

>Sacrificing pancake child just to give some people comfort before they die anyway

user...

When given the choice people should choose the need of more their own one
Sadly we can't give the choice to the cat

Think i already played this. Something about a lightbulb?

so is this a game?

Yeah, it's called OneShot.

I don't know, I like the certainty of the cat ending. With that one you know exactly what you get, but with the lightbulb ending there are a lot of questions left unanswered. What exactly happened to Niko, did he die or not? What about the world, does it die anyway or do you actually save it? I prefer the ending that gives me more closure, but who knows, the full version might just tell us more.

so who is this guy and what scam he is trying to sell?

In this version, the guy should take analytics on what ending people chose correlated with which George face/personality they were given. It seems pretty clear that it's a device to try to sway your decision about saving the world. I want to know if it actually worked.

if you left cute cat boy to die alone and afraid just to prolong a doomed universe's life, not only are you a moron but also a piece of fucking shit asshole fuck fuck fuck

Everyone in the village was all happy that the savior finally showed up and was there to save the, i couldn't let them down.

Do they have pancakes where you live, user?

Yeah, though I think the only one who might sway you from saving the world was asshole George, since she's the only one to give you a different perspective rather than support/apathy like the rest of her personalities. In fact, dickass George is probably the only character in the whole game to suggest the world is just using Niko.

inb4 the light in the window in the "good" end goes out if you open the game back up in a few weeks real time

Maybe in the steam version
For me it's shining bright for months already

yeah that's what I meant

That's an interesting point. I know it's not in the game currently, but I did wonder if Niko was the only savior they needed, or if they have to keep sacrificing people from his world to sustain their light.

I meant that the world was "dying anyway" which would imply that Niko was the very last savior, and all light bulbs eventually burn out.

Yeah, I guess we'll see when the game's finally out. I'm still unsure on whether it's really dying or not at the moment.

So can we agree that straight feathers > curly feathers?

No, look at how fucking happy her hair is holy shit