Do you agree?

Do you agree?

no

no. sage

/thread

If that was the case I'd be happy because I could just pirate their game for bring shit publishers.

However in real life, the ingredients are completely missing, and the DLC is slivers of the bread + some topping no one wants like pineapple.

And just like in real life, not there will be a few retards that actually defend the pineapple.

But pizza's are different then games, when a company spends years developing a game they want to milk it for has much money as possible.When a pizza vendor sells a pizza that someone could make at their home in one hour they dont really care about milking that pizza for every penny the consumer has.

No because a good title generally stands on it's own. I do object to having key content locked at the beginning, like warhammer total war making the entire chaos faction a preorder bonus, or mass effect making a companion a bonus. I don't object to having major story dlcs released after the fact if they add a lot and require a lot of extra development.

Like the dark souls 3 dlc coming out didn't exist at the time of the game's release. I have no issue with expanding on a game that way.

Day 1 dlc however, I have an issue with.

These things can be done well, or they can be done shitty.

No, that's retarded. If you account for the size of the content, the pre-order bonus and DLC's are often a single topping all together

>food analogy

fuck off
food analogies is the McDonalds of analogies

>tfw I buy dlc for most games I own and I love pineapple on my pizza
Give it to me straight, am I a cuck?

Goro is the traitor and the killer
Goro is also a wild card
Igor is an imposter
The velvet twins are actually just one person separated by fake Igor
The 2nd to last boss is the guy who got you arrested at the start of the game. Also he is Goro's dad.
The final boss is Yabadabadoo he wants to rebuild the world.
Fake Igor is Yabadabadoo

no

How do you explain complete editions, then?

>expect good food analogy
>get shit food analogy
>clearly it's the food analogy's fault

All I want is cheese pizza though

Food analogy

Watch me start a real shitshow in this thread right now:
I like putting pineapple on my Pizza

Nice pic. It really illustrates how shitty it is to belittle kids' feelings. What a disingenuous bitch that 17-32 year old woman is.

>trailer shows a bunch of shit I don't like

>actual game removes it all and makes it DLC for retards, letting me have a glorious base game with no extraneous shit ruining it

That's all I take away from the OP image.

funny thing is most places charge extra for toppings

What if I don't like pepperoni, peppers, or mushrooms?
At least in the second model I have a choice to have a pizza without them

But don't they usually charge for extra toppings?

it's not like pizza you fucking retard. it's like going to a newly restored little mom and pop restaurant on the corner of the suburb where your ex used to live, and you've already tipped the busboy, but the waitress comes and offers you a desert special that doesn't even pair with the wine you got, the manager still hasn't given you your check, but you wanted it well-done and not as an extra, but as a regular menu, non-seasonal guranteed item so you can leave a 5 star review on AskJeeves just to really piss off that one guy who sat behind you the entire time eating his vegan pizza without fucking using a fork.

Kek

/thread

True.

Most places sell a plain cheese pizza with no toppings and you have to pay extra for the toppings.

>implying

Nigger, its still pizza hence it is still delicious.

Extra sauce, double cheese master race.

But that's exactly how pizza is. Plain cheese pizza is cheaper and you have to pay more for extra toppings. Not defending DLC but that's a shit analogy.

capsicum is never acceptable for pizza toppings though user

Why does Cred Forums get triggered by food analogies even more than SJWs get triggered by being told there are only 2 genders?

OP could have literally put a picture of a car that says "includes features a, b, and c" and put them as aftermarket features in it 2nd pic. It would have been exactly the same point: they lied to you about what comes with the base product vs what you have to pay extra for.

So tell me why are you more triggered than a fat person being told that someone thinking they are unattractive is not rape.

>Pre-order exclusive is shit
>First DLC fixes and adds what should have been there in the first place
>Second DLC actively makes the game worse
Sounds right to me.

But food advertisements use bullshots all the time.
When's the last time you got a delivery pizza that looked as good as it did in the ads?

When the fuck has dlc or pre order content ever been shown in prerelease trailers? More often most of the shit they show just isnt there or is presented in a way that makes it look more exciting than it really is.

Fixed

but... you do pay extra for more toppings.

That's how pizza is sold though.

Everyone has their own McDonald's, like you and Cred Forums.

It'd be better if there were 5 toppings + multi-cheese blend, and the final result is that bottom one-cheese pizza + maybe pepperoni (with the DLC being different ingredients from the trailer).

Age gap yuri is the reason I still feel.

Have there been any games that have shown off DLC or pre-order content prominently in their trailers? I can't think of any but maybe I'm retarded

Came to this thread to say the exact same thing. There would be an intense shitstorm if a game were revealed with content, only to announce that that content was DLC and/or pre-rorder exclusive.

why is the pizza censored? is it... lewd pizza?

who hurt you user

Well, it IS naked.

It's like walking in to church and finding out it's a funeral. You have to figure out whether to stop and leave, or pay your respects to a stranger.

Then just when you plan it out, you recognize the priest that sodomized you with a figurine of Michael.

Touched by an angel, user.

Pepperoni is haram

It's twirly flavored

Are you knowingly/willingly raising any children that aren't your own?

I've actually tried a few vehicle analogies on Cred Forums before, and all I've got were complaints that my analogies made no sense.

Sometimes you gotta work with what they know. Most of Cred Forums don't own or use vehicles because they're basement-dwelling NEETs, but they know their food rather well, because they're fat slobs. They may not like food analogies because they're very common, but they understand them very easily.

Or you can just talk about videogames like they're videogames. I don't know why analogies are so important to you

>you pay extra for toppings

maybe in your shitty ass America they do.

fuck off Pineapple furfaggot!

>Or you can just talk about videogames like they're videogames.
That's a very novel idea! Now, if only we can get all of Cred Forums on board with it.

>I don't know why analogies are so important to you
I don't give a fuck about analogies.

Cheese and Sauce on Bread will never be a true pizza you stupid Margherita cunt.

Name five and a half games that do this

The video games industry is the only one I can think of where the consumer loves to get fucked and keeps asking for more all the while aggressively silencing the detractors.

Show me a trailer for a base game that features DLC content

toppings arent free

Yeah I agree, but I've never seen an instance where a game lied about content, then released it as DLC. It's usually advertised as DLC or pre-order bonus stuff.

If you like pineapples on a fucking pizza then you need to kill yourself right now.

The irony here is that the food industry does this more than the video game industry.

>shows a huge juicy burger in the picture with a shit load of sides
>the actual burger is a soggy piece of meat with flattened bread on it
>all those sides cost extra

What's with people hating pineapples on pizza?

18 quintillion pizza toppings

It's a meme.

This explains modding better than it does DLC. Maybe I hate pepperoni and peppers. Did I ask for pepperoni and peppers?

>Cheese Pizza
Even worse.

>putting fruit on your pizza

Fag.

kuk

so random lol

She didn't marry you?

>putting fruit on your pizza

Tomato is a fruit you stupid fuck.

Its more like
>Trailer
The picture on menu
>Final
What you get

That's not unacceptable for pizza. Heaps of pizza places let you build your own pizza and in the ad they don't show a big empty base with some cheese and sauce on it, they show an example of what could be made.

Thats literally how real life is though

You pay per topping

Toppings literally are DLC. You pay extra for toppings on a pizza.