HAHAHA I ACTIVATE "QUESTION"!!!

HAHAHA I ACTIVATE "QUESTION"!!!

WHAT NOW, user? CAN YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST MONSTER THAT I SEND TO THE GRAVEYARD? COME ON SHOW ME HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pKggw1K9uJE
youtu.be/Jyvu2Uw9eCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My one friend runs this card in a Naturia deck. I'll be absolutely fucked if I ever remember any of their names.

PSYCHO SHOCKA

This is the first turn, there are no monsters in the graveyard yet you retard.

It's not first turn. No where in the card does it say anything about it being first turn, it says first card, retard.

Learn to read

>there are no monsters in the graveyard yet
Really makes you think.

YOU'VE STALLED FOR TOO LONG YUGI!

>there are no monsters in the graveyard yet

Where are you getting this from? The card doesn't say anything about that.

Descriptions count too as long as its understood what card it is

MTG player here, what is the purpose of this card?

Its absolutely awful unless you can do some shenanigans with it in Infernity to have 0 cards in hand

none, it's just garbage, yugioh has a lot of crap like that as well as tons of cards that are just stats with no text, and often not good stats so they're just straight inferior to other cards

combos with the Saviours card "One with Nothing", too strong.

It's so funny watching newfags struggle

Gogigagag... gagi.. i mean... ah fuck this.

Graveyard?

Did you forget that pic related is been active since turn 2.

Gagagigo is my cardfu.

YGO is full of useless cards only made to give autists the chance to create every fucking strategy possible.

Not only is this fake, but it's fake garbage as well.

>Tribute summon blue eyes white dragon.
>Opponent flips this card

note, i can't think of any situtations(but there probably is a card that takes them into account) where monster positions matter, so that card basically does nothing

my favorite card art story

There is like 4 cards in all game that work with collums

>still using vanilla blue eyes

ojaamas+collapse disable monster zones, but IIRC you can just pick any unoccupied ones for that so moving monsters is useless for that purpose

mods purging yugayhoe threads left and right.

wtf

I hope you like getting cucked

It's fake but it's not garbage. Another card that this one is based off of, that's real, got limited to one because of how good it was. the only difference here is that it hand mils 2 cards instead of 1.

Same desu

NOW ITS ALL OR NOTHING.

I move my monster to the adjacent Monster Card Zone on the opponent's side of the field

GG

Basically a flip deck which involves monsters with high def, flip effects, and the edfect of flipping them to def every turn, kinda like that one sphinx card.

You can use it to shuffle them around and fuck with your opponent much more.

It's super easy to keep track of the moves. The monsters can't even move past each other.

A monster than can deal 800 damage for free is only good if you can summon it from your deck box by overlaying two level 4 monsters.

Not unless you shuffle it, three card monte style. It's still pretty useless but there is some form of use, I guess.

I didn't say it was good, but it's a card that takes position into account.

what's this?

>owo

>Apprentice Illusion Magician
>You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by discarding 1 card. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Dark Magician" from your Deck to your hand. During damage calculation (in either player's turn), when another DARK Spellcaster-Type monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can send this card from your hand or field to the Graveyard; that monster you control gains 2000 ATK and DEF during that damage calculation only.

wew lad

Post your cardfu bois

WHEELER IS THAT YOU?

ERRATA'D

Brooklyn accent Joey makes yugioh 100x better

>First turn
>No monsters in graveyard
Have you played this game?

Keep dreaming user.

xyz killed yugioh

they should make some more high end cards that do some basic effects that don't target, it seems that Konami is steering the design back towards basic, non synchro non xyz non pendulums, so that'd be the way to go.

IGNISTER

or even just utopia the lightning

Oh fuck, I wasn't expecting that last part.

Why do the Familiar-Possessed cards have such good art.
>Familiar-Posessed - Lyna when

this is fucking broken

It's good, but broken sounds like a bit of an overstatement.

Stratos come back home

I'm glad Ancient Gears are getting some love now.

It's good, but very far from broken.

The game changed a lot, also this qtie is unbanned along with raigeki.

What's the best place to find hi-res card art? I don't really care about it being super hi-res, I just want to know where I'll find the largest images.
I want to print entire proxy decks because I fucking hate this game but have a friends I'd still play with if I didn't have to spend money on cards

why dont you just play on ygopro or something

Because they play in person with physical cards?

guy who isn't too familiar with the game here

what are some all time contenders for the most broken, outrageously powerful, overpowered cards in the games life? I'm talking some serious clownshoes shit here fellas.

This guy comes to mind

Pot of Greed
E-Hero Stratos
Chaos Dragon
Yata Garasu
Delicuent Duo

damn, too bad. this would be amazing in a Greed deck.

>Stratos

the fuck are you on about. if they unbanned stratos, literally nothing would happen to today's meta game involving HEROes. people are more interested in Dark Law and Treatoad HERO decks.

What's so broken about Stratos, I remember it being in decks a lot so clearly it's good, I assume cause of the search, I don't remember the spell trap destruction getting used in my limited experience

I don't play the game, I was told this one was really dumb once.

Pot of Greed is a choice for this that I like a lot, because someone who has never played a card game before might not really get why it's so outrageous right away, compared to big stompy monster cards.

I think you can loop its summoning since its effect isnt limited by "once per turn".

isn't graceful charity an even better example?

>What's so broken about Stratos
You get a searcher for any monster in its archetype as well as three others. You can also choose to destroy up to 4 S/T your opponent has. These happen anytime you summon it and you can do this multiple times a turn.

I hope you like special summon.

I had to run Monarchs because of this

I just like how incredibly simple Pot's text is. 3 words long, no thought required in just slapping it down, and it's just so crazy strong.

Meanwhile donte still at 3

So E - Emergency Call and Twin Twister. With Solemn Strike being a thing these days, along with any other negation, Stratos is literally not an issue anymore.

Love Gladiator Beasts

I fucking hate this card, I'm so fucking glad its banned.

i havent played in a really long time and i was pretty shit at it. what is the worst card or cards in the game

can't beat him

Why is the nostalgia movie so fun
youtu.be/pKggw1K9uJE

Except its either one of those and at no cost and a decently strong monster ready to be fused with the monster you just got. It can also easily be SS spammed to get basically every monster from your deck. Then again heroes suck now so its not a big deal.

Does Kaiba finally win?

>worst card
Pick any normal monster from the first set. A 300/200 effectless monster is basically useless. Except Skull Servant

wtf is wrong with jabanese people

spellbook/dragon meta was so fucking boring
almost as bad as wind ups

Even someone who HAD played cardgames before might not get why it's so outrageous.
When Yugioh first came out, I played Pokemon, and at the time every deck had four copies of the same exact effect, AND four of a chuck your hand, draw seven.
It was obviously GOOD, but not obviously OUTRAGEOUSLY good.

Its a reverse Pot of Greed, a joke card
Some ban cards have opposite effect terrible joke versions.

In his shit AI
youtu.be/Jyvu2Uw9eCA

DVD rip when?

Oh well. If you count that Pyramid of Light movie he has a 2-3 Win-Loss ratio against Yugi which isn't bad.

Nice, I never understood why he was banned in the first place.

I'm wanting to build a Toon deck since I learned it's getting better support and changing up how they work.

In one of those wins he threatened to kill himself if he lost

I'm a basic bitch but I had this card and cherished it.

Shame E-heroes were so bad when I was playing with it.

MAI HUSBANDO

BDs aren't put until 2017. Probably so that desperate neckbeards will watch the dub first.

Manga continuity, meaning he's lost 3 duels against Yugi and won 1.

>I never understood why he was banned in the first place.
It kills a fundamental aspect of the game: attacking. It was the gravity bind of its time.

Triamids are super cool.
I hope for at least one more field spell and another decent support trap.
I guess another monster, but Hunter/Dancer/Master is surprisingly solid monster core.

Id there's a card that forces your opponent to play this card like from your hand or something would make this viable.

I can't stop coming back to Blue Eyes even though I kind of prefer Toon cards

Because it was close to impossible to get ride of that shit.

And it could remove some good monsters without any effort.
As now the meta changed and people just use it as glorified removal.

real nigga right here

Is CED the most powerful character and card in the entire Yu Gi Oh story?

Wight 4 Life
Make Wights Meta Konami you absolute madmen

Plants are great

>Jaden/Judai never used King of the Swamp or any other fusion substitute
>keeps feather shot in his deck at all times
It's like he wanted to suck

Really digging the art but man those arkward camera angles

There are cards to give it to your opponent's hand and a card to force the activation of a trap. There's no way I know of to make them set it though.

I hope they're meta again with that new expansion.

>Rosaria
>It's a dude

It's some guy's shitty phone camera recording it in a Theater.