SMT Thread

ur at the shrine and this guy slaps ur god's ass what do you do

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x38rf2a
youtube.com/watch?v=viRi41AgVh4&index=5&list=LLJCGbeewud41aURhkpsZ_gQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no vit stat
It's shit

have you ever considered fucking a demon?

I WANT TO NIPPLE FUCK TIAMAT

Dagda is redpilled as fuck

Riddle me this, Kid: What do you get when you cross a knight and a demon?

Call his mom

hoitey toitey potato

Does a Wendigo shit in the woods?

No? I thought Wendigos live in snow tundras or some shit

>Wendigo is a cannibal monster or evil spirit native to the northern forests of the Atlantic Coast and Great Lakes Region of both the United States and Canada/ Manitoba.

Where do I go after I kill Shesha? I gotta sneak into the Divine Powers HQ.

Why does this game love to bully Asahi so much?

I just finished NG+ what are some more SMT like games to keep me sated?

>tfw when I played as a nice guy that cared about the lives of my friends until the egg
The friendship bullshit got too heavy by that point, I just straight up betrayed them and went with Dagda despite spending the entire game going against him. Did Atlus plan to make bonds and friendship as sappy as possible so that the player would want to kill everyone off?

Ginza. Go through the south exit of the underground district.

slap danu's ass

DQ5 has you walking around with a horde of monsters for the majority of the game if that is close enough for you

She gets bullied, then you comfort her and make it all better. It's the routine.

Is that a desu costume?

Have you played Soul Hackers yet?

>asahi got btfo the moment toki is in your team

Lel

Because she is a persona's character in a SMT game

Yes. I've played all the SMT games and spin-offs.

Already played that.

Is there anything new in NG+, or is it the exact fucking same game until you reach the end of the Egg?

>A horde of Betatrons appeared
Wew lad

Have you played Demikids?

WOOD SPLINTERS ON YOUR DICK

HAVE I

>comfort her.
I always left her hanging though.

I'm glad SMT panders to my degenerate fetishes.

I was nice to all my friends but then I killed them so Navarre broke all my stuff

Fucking brutal

>I want *that*
>Okay
>Gave Bead Chain
just fuck my shit up

>he fell for the demon meme

Just fuck them up every reply unless its Life Stone or useless shit
I don't even give them macca

I prefer for them to beg for their life using Threatening Aura

And continues to get btfo on a regular basis.

are there social link equivalents or do all the girls just want your dick from the start?

>all
Only 2

No social links and only Asahi and Toki want the d.

As far as I can tell only Toki and Asahi are thirsty for your dick.

Nozomi doesn't seem to care about you unless its telling you about how she is the Fairy Queen.

Wouldn't be SMT without Mara puns

>she sees your sleeping face

i never got into persona

can some of you gentle guys explain to me what is it about?

you collect monsters like pokeymans but they are more sexy and edgy?

please make me understandu

>Lipstick change

so we all agree that Gaston is worst partner right?

>takes up all of your turns
Yes he is.

>>>takes up all of your turns

What's the context? I never use him at all

I also never use anyone other than Asahi on early game and Navarre for the rest of the game

>Toki at the shrines of Lust and Gluttony.

My dick has now gained the pierce ability.

Got my copy today. I was expecting it to come with a box for the metal pins. Not inside the case.

Does Nanashi get any cool armor ingame?

Demonica is still the best

all early armor looks like shit

dude sailor suit lmao

it gets better later on though

Demonica armor is still in and expensive as fuck.
You can dress him up as a trap if that's your kind of thing.
I think the best armor in the game is Mikado Samurai armor.

I used him during the sesha fights and he sometimes uses press turns and attacks before you can select what to do. Didn't bother me since he would always get a half turn from attacking sesha.

How many trap outfits? Just the goth maid one?

>MFW at the yamato yamato reactor
>Mfw I have to fight Merkabah
>Mfw I Have to fightLucifer right after him with no healing
>Mfw I died because I talked shit about him
>Mfw I have to start all over again.
This game really loves back to back boss fights

>tfw user post back to back spoilers

Does toki still goes full crazy and spams "i love you!" During her boss fight?

Pretty much yeah.

Yes.

You would not believe the bullshit I had to go through to buy this game Cred Forums

So I stroll into my local game stop looking to buy a copy of SMT Apocalypse. I grab the game and take it to the charming maiden at the register. I say "pardon me, milady.... But could you ring me up? A shame I don't have your number, or I'd ring you up instead..." She giggles and takes the game, blushing as her fingers brush mine due to my fingerless gloves.
Her eyes widen as she reads the games title "Wow, I've never seen anyone buy this before! You must have special taste!". I smile and ready a witty response when suddenly a voice rings from behind. "Hahaha look at what this faggot is buying! That's not Call of Duty! What a piece of shit!" I quickly turn around, my cloak billowing behind me, to discern the source of this rude outburst.
Standing before me is generic dudebro caricature with a sports team cap and "The guy that beat you up that one time behind the school in early October" shirt just standing over the guffawing.
"Excuse me sir... you may disparage my person if you wish, but it is untoward to swear in front of a lady."
"Fuck you faggot!" The man replied.
"As you wish..."
I quickly swing my cane into his kneecap before he can react, he bellows and charges forwards. I expertly sidestep him and the cashier screams as he crashes into the counter. I draw my sword-cane and mutter a quiet oath as I drive it deep into his back.
"...requiescat in pace..."
As I clean my blade the girl walks out from behind the counter, twirling her hair with her fingers. "So...maybe you'd like to come over to my place and play that game sometime... ?" the cashier asked me.
"No thanks milady, It's single player only. Besides..." I sheath my sword.
"You're not my type"
I skate away on my Heelys into the sunset.

It helps that she's literally best demon. Shame you can't make babies with her and Toki because your Nakama cockblocks you

Good, but now i can't find the vid of her fight in japanese, i should have faved it

Did they change Jonathan's VA?

No. They didn't change hoy boy's either.

Also who else thought it was hilarious flynn just straight up leaves when you side with merkabah.

>blushing as her fingers brush mine due to my fingerless gloves.
what game was this pasta for originally?

There is a chance to heal between the Merkbah and Lucifer fight. When Flynn convinces the hunters to jump on Merk, select the heal option when every hunter fights.

How is Toki so thirsty that she makes Inanna look tame in comparison?

>Not playing the game

>be 15
>put on a fake mustache
>is 18 now

Dumb angels literally fell for this

Play digimon cyber sleuth since that is basically smt lite.
also it has yasuda sluts which is always a plus

It ain't Flynn user

>Play digimon cyber sleuth since that is basically smt lite.
you better not be the guy that was trying to shill for its lukewarm soundtrack

Yasuda's art is cancer and I hope he never does another SMT game

Well I figured as much when I saved him and I was certain when he gave his speech.

>tfw playing Apocalypse while waiting for P5

Is this game kino?

It's a shame because Shesha was a better Flynn than the real one.

does Isabeau ever go doki doki for Flynn

or is Isabeau's sole obsession manga

Oh dear god that aspect ratio.

>not "aspect Raidou"

>Get my shit kicked in by Black Frost
>Down to just Nanashi and Dis
>Use Makatora because fuck if she has anything else on her
>He's fucking weak to Mute
What?

She pretty much does but uses the excuse, "I don't want to bother him when he has a universe to save" as an excuse to not act on her feelings for him.

She basically breaks down crying of happiness went you rescue real Flynn.

HE HO HO!

>you better not be the guy that was trying to shill for its lukewarm soundtrack
I don't know what you are talking about, but it's OST is decent it has some really good tracks, but I couldn't care less for all the battle themes.
Obviously it is as good as SMT IV's OST.
the best tracks of cyber sleuth are only as good as the average SMT IV track which is still pretty good.

desu no one in IV show any semblance of personality besides Walter

Along with DDS2, yes.

never played one of these games before. I heard either Digital Devil Saga or Nocturne is the best places to start. Should I bother or no?

Those kinds of weaknesses were around in IV and other games as well, you just had to kinda squint to see em in the demon information. And I don't think they gave you a half turn back then.

Speaking of holo missioms, how the fuck i beat the first one? I guess i have to survive until the "all out attack" bar charges but i always die to the pig nigga charged attack.

>kill multiple of them at the same time
>those dying scream

>Walter
I can save our Hoy Boy Wally?

Boost that defense.

>all the women except for sera and angel are muffin eating Dykes with edgy tattoos, who are "STYONG WIMMIN WHO NEED NO MAN"
>all of the men are estrogen filled homos with twilight-tier personalities
>sera is a girl is being forced by the embryon to embrace Hinduism, homosexuality, and liberalism
>angel is the villain because angel=Christianity=/=liberal faggot Hindus so she le villian
>ending is matrix, a tumblrwhale classic
Yeah, so KINO...

How is the english voice acting in this game anyways? I know that a few VAs from IV have returned with the exception of Nozomi and Navarres, and Keith Silverstein is using his Char/Full Frontal voice for Flynn.

She totally wants Flynn's Mara.

No, but you allow him to die as himself and being able to say goodbye.

YO GOVERNOR, YOU HITTIN' IT UP?

Both games are excellent. Nocturne is a real shin megoomi tensay game while DDS is more of a spinoff series and is more like a traditional JRPG without the monster collecting elements.

What do you get?

Dagda is pretty good.

I am still mad that navarre didn't go his original VA back, he was glorious.

I like how Nanashi's voice changes when you side with Dagda

Hint: skip Nanashi, rakukaja, dia on that current demon, rakukaja

>divine powers theme start playing

Hi Cred Forums

What?

They sound the same

i napea to sit on my face while being ridden by nozomi

I wonder how much it weighs a person down to constantly be bothered by simple things.

>Beach DLC
>No Isabeau in a bikini

It's shit.

When can I access the dungeon with the Fiends in it?

I have a nice story as well
>Fight Lucifuge
>Fight him with Loki.azazel and cherub
>have some trouble with him
>MC and Loki die and Azazel and Cherub have no MP left.
>Resign myself and just auto battle so I can die quickly and get a drink.
>Mfw by the time I get back I see that I won the fight.
I later realized that Lucifuge only uses Zan and gun moves which both Azazel and Cherub Nullify and he only uses that dark moves when he smirkswhich will never happen since all his attacks won't work

Nope, the new VA is not hammy enough.

Do you, Cred Forums?

>"Let's do something even more fun"
>Alraune kisses you
>Alraune joins you
L-Lewd...

>Keith Silverstein is using his Char/Full Frontal voice for Flynn.
Is his Flynn's VA one of the more well known VA, because I am totally not digging his voice.
I think he may be the only one who I don't enjoy in the dub.
Is it because he keeps making speeches?

>HOW DARE HE CALL OUT MY SJW TRASH, SILENCE HIS OPINION
Stay mad baby wabys

>Wanting to see a monkey in a Bikini.

What happens if you let him do his shit (death bumrush of hunters/YOU DISTRACT HIM WHILE I ATTACK FROM BACK) during the reactor part?
He was smirking so hard that i can feel the crits so i went lolnah

>tfw no harambe in bikini

"Press X to fuck flower pussy"

>you have to visit Krishna at his rock after beating him the last time to unlock him for fusion.
For what purpose? I didn't even know you could fuse him until some user here explained it.

No one ever mentioned your mom

Does Nanashi pull out his whole party to eat at the bar? How do demons like Asherah even fit?

Reminder that SMTcucks parrot the opinions of the amazing banana fucker, rasenbran, and Infowars

Krishna was sealed away back at the ark after defeat, and he would need to be convinced to help the party since you guys destroyed his plans.

Demons are kept in the phone dude

Very, very carefully.

lol

Or maybe they just like the games, you tryhard edgelord

>Reminder that SMTcucks parrot the opinions of the amazing banana fucker, rasenbran, and Infowars
You keep posting that, but I have literally no idea who or what you are talking about.
Explain who or what they are to me.

Well at least it turns out he hates YHVH more than he hates you

lmao

>evil Buddha

How many smt games have had npcs that want to fuck demons? I just remember the guy from strange journey

>rasenbran
is he still doing his podcast or what?

Somebody didn't play the second one, I see.

Surprised you haven't post "KILLARY" or "DRUMPFT" yet
Bananafucker is the amazing atheist, rasen is some guy who did a smt podcast and because an SJW, and infowars is "le Alex Jones xD"

Maitreya is A Buddha not THE Buddha

big difference

Fuck, I knew I forgot something.
I left off at the 2nd Brane and want to find a checkpoint of some sort so I don't have to go through all that again.

KEK, that fucking couple

>Somebody didn't play the second one, I see.
Not the samy guy, but why would someone buy the sequel of a game he hated?
Buying the second game if you didn't like the first one seems plain stupid to me.
I never played DDS so I can't agree or disagree with his opinion.

>caring about opinions of e celebs
Cred Forums sure has gone to tell

He's supposed to be Mitra

I'm honestly surprised that they didn't go full Nakama and redeem the Polytheistic Alliance by unsealing them and having the gods atone for their crimes.

this has been going on for a year, even barneyfag is gone now
>Explain who or what they are to me.
Why not google it yourself dumbass?

>Bananafucker is the amazing atheist, rasen is some guy who did a smt podcast and because an SJW, and infowars is "le Alex Jones xD"
You are making absolutely no sense

Which game has the edgiest bad ending?

In Apocalypse you kill all your friends and make yourself the god of the new world.
In SMT IV you can destroy everything in a black hole.

WHITEBROS WW@

Ehh, the only one I honestly liked was Odin because he didn't really act like a faggot and was pretty straightforward, hell he even put his lance as a bet with Gaston and actually left it for him when he died, every other one was a holier than thou jackass

Demons are kept inside the phone. Recharging the phone's battery heals the demons inside.

Banafucker is a YouTube atheist who shoved a banana up his ass, rasen is an SJW who did a smt podcast, infowars is Alex Jone's website

Really isn't that hard to figure out if you aren't new to SMT

That's not a bad ending

>tfw Athena with both party reflect spells and energy drain

Bosses are doing more damage to themselves than I am to them

Man, taking down Gaston and thanking him for being helping your was pretty sad given how he completely breaks down, I felt pretty bad during that whole fight, but it had to be done anyway

I'm usually torn between him and Inanna. In the Sumerian Goddess's case, she can't really catch a break to be holier than thou. Her moments are always interrupted by external forces. Odin is supposed to be the liar, but that sweet DC Douglas voice says otherwise.

>shoved a banana up his ass

You gotta do what you gotta do.

>evil

At what point should I stop putting into magic

you reach the soft cap at 300

He choked pascal the imouto, convince a bunch of gaea retards to commit suicide by shesha, and apparently manipulated Toki into becoming Inanna.

When you hit 999

The dlc apparently removes the level cap, so never.

salvation

Use buffs with everyone, let your demons die, then just hit him with Nanashi every turn

The Inanna thing was by complete accident actually, she was just draw there because of hte concentration of magnetite along with Danu and Dagda being there and she possessed Toki because she was at the center of the magnetite maelstrom, Maitriya is still a faggot though

Fuck off, recorder playing tech support.

Who actually goes for the anarchy ending?

Jesus fucking Christ this is some next level bleakness. It's almost hilarious.

>tfw you want to bang dead human bitches but your wife won't let you

Was that hids plan how did you figure that?

I agree. You can tell he has an accent, but he keeps it subtle enough that you usually don't think about it. It actually took a few scenes before I realized he had it at all.

Are the npcs less terrible in apocalypse? I hated fucking everyone in 4

Why else would he be super evasive with his wife as to why he created a thing that makes dead humans corporeal?

I completely forgot it even existed.

Objectively the best ending. Despite how edgy the route is, it actually gives a not-edgy outcome.
The only "bad" part is that your dead friends won't be able to enjoy the new universe as their souls are used as its foundation, and your goddess will remain a soulless puppet.

Well sure, but a lot of his opinions there (besides just being foolish, childish complaints) and things that get more fleshing out in the second half of the story. Remember, DDS1 and DDS2 are just the first and second halves of a full game. Which would be bullshit, if it weren't for each game being long as fuck, and having enough quality content to qualify as entire games on their own proper.

Inanna is the one thing that I don't understand about the game. It feels like she would've been good if she wasn't caught up in this mess, which is weird in a game where humans are good and demons are bad.

Steel yourself, kid.

>literally who
>literally who
>Alex Jones talks about vidya as something other than a brainwashing tool for the lizardmen?

She wouldn't really have been good but at least I don't think she would have been outright malicious, she wanted Danu to fuse with her so she could take her power back and didn't give a single fuck about the fairies, she just wanted to give birth to a new universe

I'm doing it right now, I just got tired of the friendship and bonds shit

>Playing through strange journey
>Got to that bullshit teleporting puzzle in sector eradinus

I guess I can safely say I won't be replaying this to get the endings.

If you play SMTIV:A you're going to love YHVH's Universe

You ain't seen nothing yet.
At least Eradinus isn't offensive to the eyes and ears.

>Gets her teachers and Nanashi killed
>Gets roped into releasing fedoralord
>Taken hostage and forced Flynn to give himself up to DP
>Breaks down after finding out that Nanashi's actually dead
>Snitched on by Nozomi right after
>Gets a shitton of flack from the Hunter's
>Dad dies, pretty much breaks down
>Has to compete with an autistic assassin for Nanashi's affections, too beta to even keep up while Toki is straightforward and aggrressive
>Gaston talks a whole lot of shit to her face. At least is self aware everything is her fault
>Gets insulted by an ANGEL of all things
>Gets fucking chomped on
>If going massacre, either stays dead or gets revived into a soulless puppet goddess

Pascal had a hard life.

>tfw the map doesn't even fit in the zooomed out screen
Who's idea was this?

I liked the aesthetic of that dungeon, it really gave it a other worldly feel to it

what is this asahi pascal meme? is it the colors?

>kill stealing Shesha

dailymotion.com/video/x38rf2a

Play the game, you will know

I wish they had more dungeons, they really should go back to first person

>Fiend dungeon can only be accessed on War difficulty
Neat.

But this is ENDGAME, eridaus bullshit comes long before SJ's midgame

Then explain how I entered it and fought David in Conflict difficulty.

Oh god I can't even handle watching the thumbnail and Ialready had trouble with tsukiji honkanji and lucifers palace for its teleporting bullshit.
May just switch it to paradise for that dungeon.

it's mostly acceptable, kirihna, flynn, and nozomi are fucking terrible though

i've played all of apocalypse
do i need to play the first one? i got kinda bored with it

Wait really? Also around what level they are accessible? I am currently on 6/8

Maybe they changed it in the NA version? When looking up where it was, everything said you had to be on War.

Conflict and above, buddy, not War.

Reading this made me realize that Inanna's creation powers being used for good would render the conflict over. It's way too open ended.

Is there a specific build that's stronger than the others?

I went Dex in IV, and I kind of want to go into Magic this time because it seems like it's more fun. Not being able to deal with weaknesses is kind of lame.

Its the part where you pick a hunter name for her

oh, i forgot about that
is that it?

It's one of the options you can pick for her hunter name.
She actually likes the name, but comments on it sounding like a name you would give a dog and asks you to pick another name.

It really isn't difficult, just big. There aren't that many demons and they're easily avoidable. There are spots where demons spawn in a circle around you, but even then the battles are easy. Plus Flynn joins you and follows you in that dungeon. He'll make a bee line for demons that decide to start chasing after you and take care of them.

you don't have enough skill slots to cover all your bases on a mag build

I heard that magic is the best midgame, but WORLD OF STR is the best endgame.

Magic is good here

Dex is kinda nerf because Str is relevant again, so you miss out on Fang Breaker and other nifty skills like Blight/Occult Flash

I still run Dex no problem

I- I want to Fack Chiaki-sama

I think you need to have made your choice and finished the Cosmic Egg before you can enter it. Its located here.

And on the map.

Another game another Alice!

How do I make loads a money?

Stun + fundraise

Extort the demons, user.

>Luck that low

DLC
L
C

Fundraise or keep making trip to Toyosu terminal + Bay area for relics every few hours

You only get a whopping 2 skill points after level 100.

what does it affect anyway

pirate the dlc that lets you get lots of shit that sells good

crits and ailment dodging

Holy shit, I didn't know that stun did that. Shit like that and being Sick making fusion accidents happen all the time make me wonder what else I missed.

>using cheatsLC

Have fun beating Steve without it.

>I'm going to spend 10 hours ingame just to get 500k macca

>Sick makes accident fusion happen all the time
NANI?! You are bullshitting, right?!

Have fun waiting for your relics to respawn and spamming fundraise for hours.

I wasn't ready for this.

>This is your demon nakama.
What do

>Oh shit I just conveniently critted and smirked, time to use my massive damage smirk ability!

Fuck you Maitreya

The money DLC is the least over powered of all the grinding DLC. You need to go through about a dozen Mitama battles just to afford a single piece of armor from the Ginza store, let alone do expensive as fuck sequence fusing to get the right skills.

Fight Stephen.

Kick YHVH's ass of course.

>Demi-Fiend's Freikugel does double damage when smirking.
>Gaea Rage has a high crit rate.
>get a crit with it to smirk.
>Stephen removes his smirk every fucking time.

Dagda best boy

>he gets hit by a physical skill
>smirks
>use Freikugel
>10,100 damage

Demifiend is such a loser in comparison to everyone else, can't even kill Lucifer

What is Stephen's role, anyways?

he made the demon summoning program, the rest I don't remember

At least he went out fighting. Hero just died to a nuke and didn't stand a chance.

Negotiate with him to join my team then force him to fuse with some shitter demon to create Jack Frost.

Hero died alone in a cave but I give it to him making it that far just being a normal human

who drops nukes on tokyo in smt? murrica?

Thor I think

icbm?

Thor

Yeah. It was Thorman's idea.

It was Thor if we're being technical.

Ballistic missiles, basically.

Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile

I went with Dex/Luck since I'm a unique snowflake.
My demons do all the heavy lifting anyway, I'm just the heal/debuff/item bot.

Inter Continental Ballistic Missile.
Nukes, my man.

This nigga?

Why?

is the series worth playing from the very beginning or is shit really dated?

This demifiend is a fuckong jobber.

>dex/luck
>not doing the most damage with Charge + Gun

What

Becauss he is THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING UNITED STATES PF AMERICA.

God told him to do it.

Because FUCK JAPAN!

He was the ambassador I thought

Who here owns the ps2 classics (aka PS3 ver) of this?

Does it run like the ps2 version? It's $4 on psn right now and I'm thinking about buying it.

I'm level 51 and I haven't seen any good gun skills. Most of it is magic and phys shit.
Also Marakakarn and Tetrakarn is some funny shit. Cast it and the bosses begin casting megido spells, which tickle me.

That hyper gravid gut hnnngh

You can get at least Grand Tack from demons like Diana and Scathach

The skills Nozomi has are pretty much the best gun skills

Really good against mobs though

By that level you should have

Grand Tack
Stun Needles
Blast Arrows/Rapid Needle

First game runs like shit on several areas, has a few audio problems during the cutscene, but fairly playable otherwise. The second game though is perfect, I haven't encountered any glitches nor bugs.

I suggest emulate the the first one or something.

Too bad the game doesn't get detailed about her giving birth to the gods. I'm talking legs spread and wings rubbing the belly as she pushes out Apsu, Baal, and hordes

Do it 4 the ultimate boss, do it user-kun
youtube.com/watch?v=viRi41AgVh4&index=5&list=LLJCGbeewud41aURhkpsZ_gQ

DDS 1 has major audio sync problems because it uses the ghostlight EUR version. Don't buy it just get a emulator or play it on actual PS2.

Get OG copy off amazon like me dude.

I actually have all of those, Stun Needles and Blast Arrows I've had since 20 levels ago.

They're all unsexy, and spoil it though

You need YHWH.

>get to reactor battle
>im like level 83
Jesus i over leveled without meaning to without utilizing the dlcs

>3000 app point for a game over screen

How the hell do you even get that many app points?

You're not very overleveled.
You'll hit 99 long before you finish it if you regularly fight.

You're not supposed to get that many

Its on DLC

Giving Atlus more shekels, goy.

Delete this.

Fucking lame. DLC was a mistake.

Where the fuck is my 'having a billion babies with Toki route' japan?

>considered
No, user
I WANT to fuck a demon

That's pretty much Massacre, though the game cockblocks you on Inanna. Your nakama wouldn't approve of you smashing a sumerian goddess cake

Did they change some of the fusion recipes in apocalypse.

Alright thanks.
I had to stop fighting when i was 10 levels above the enemies

Don't take that tone with your future mother young man.

A solid game?

So I was wondering, I just started Apocalypse, is it possible to do a Gun focused run with demons as support? I know some folks tried with the original IV but thought about trying it with this one.

I am doing that

At one point I have too much physical demons and it might screw you up if hordes are immune to guns

I am running a 3,1,1 build like IV and it still works well despite losing str-based attack

Just Charge + Gun every boss and let your demon handle the rest. You even get Navarre for the buff (and doping) later on. He's absolute beast

Cool. 3,1,1 in magic, agility, and luck yeah?

Nvm I will want more dex. So dex/ag/luck

Anyone know what demons you need to fuse Kresnik?

Tell his mom

>manage to wipe the floor with king frost after a bit of fusion and smirking
>get to Sukuna-Hikona
>he completely wipes the floor with me
His design is pretty cool.

You know I'm starting to enjoy discount Troy Baker more than actual Troy Baker.

>Asshole with the MC, literally is here to laught at him
>His solution to humanity's problems is nuke everything and everyone
>Has mommy issues
Dadga is demon Char, no wonder they got the man himself to voice him.

F E R T I L E

30 hours and I finally get to a challenging boss

is he the minotaur of Apocalypse?

>Wanting a TINY WHITE JACK

He makes Lucifer sound menacing.

Matt Mercer is pretty cool and seems to always put effort into his roles.
>tfw hoyboy is on his twitter banner

>On way to repel Shesha
>Random demon walks into me while I'm not looking
>Tlaltecuhtli

I am a failure as a human so I would

If you're level 20 you can fuse a Patrimpas which resists wind and ice
He's weak to lightning

Do you have that pic where homer hoy is on a flying skateboard?

HEE HO

Holy fucking shit Asahi is insufferable. Why couldn't she just die at the beginning? I want Abe as a partner.

I swear his current VA came on here to shill one of the Ys games he voiced in. He's probably here right now seeing if we're talking about him

You're alright but you're not Liam O'Brien

Abe is Samayaza

Of course.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Hallelujah counters him.

Has any madman attempted an apocalyps+anarchy earring run is it even possible to get through it without grinding dlc?

Yep, should have mentioned I already beat him
fused a healer with null mind too

Delhete this, ho.

Post YFW Flynn's bros say goodbye and he barely can't contain his tears.

Where the fuck is the ultimate items for this game, the ones where you need 200+ stats for?

XSEED lurks here, it's a known fact. When the first coldsteel came out, some anons got him to voice some lines.
It looks like Sean Chiplock is starting to get some roles now. Rean was definitely his big break. Hard to believe he was that YouTube autist sonicmega.

Do you have the dadga version of your pic?

Except I haven't give a cent to Fatlus.

I got mine from going to the Hunter's Association at Kinshi-cho. The bartender gives it to you. I think you have to wait until after the attack on Kinshi-cho to get it though.

I get App cards from DDS.

So....do that like a million times?

I know which one you're talking about, but it seems I forgot to save it.

I do have this.

So Flynn would have fucked Krishna's shit inside out if Asahi didn't get captured right?

>classic random encounters

Probably.
It took like 4 or 5 boltings from Odin doing 1000 damage each to take him down.

Please do not bully Pascal.

Who is the best smt side character and why is it Jimenez?

>not Gore
Failure as a human being.

Chiaki because she is a cute.

ATSUBRO
T
S
U
B
R
O

This desu, we need more chaos girls.

>that moment when the Space marine laughs when he hears that Jimenez is approaching the red sprite
>that moment when you both shake hands
I fucking loved Jimenez.

Is it me, or are the demons not chasing after you as much as the last game?

>.cia
If you had to pay for games, would you die?

>killed Lucifuge
>the item he gave me doesn't dispel the barrier

what the fuck do I do?

Who /balanced/ Nanashi here?

Seconded
Atsubro best bro

There's another boss. Keep looking around.

>Go balanced
>Have nothing but magic skills anyways
Here's your goddamn (You).

Why aren't pixies just constantly being captured and raped when they are basically slime tier enemies?

Because pixies are pure and are not meant for bully.

It's Napaeas that are sluts that take it in every hole.

>Five feet from Shesha
>Pop in manhole out of curiosity
>No way back up

whats the point of these guys and the demons like him?

they have titania, oberon, and queen mab looking out for them

They let you make a demon into the next/previous demon in their race.

Fusing demons one tier up/down without much hassle

They have useful fusion properties

You're minding your own business when this cripple rolls up and slaps your alignment's ass. What do you do?

Keep in mind he's transcended morality, has visited thousands of dimensions and is 26 levels stronger than YHVH.

How do you make them fuse up? They always seem to just downgrade for me.

>All multiple target spells
I'm pretty triggered m8

Excellent fusion and sometimes Mitama bait.

Use a different elemental. There are like 8 or more.

You fuse two Aerials to make a Mitama that you can fuse with some other demon to inherit it's skills

>rolls up

Nozomi really wants you to fuck Asahi

So how does Cred Forums feel now that there is absolutely no penalty for dying?
Also I miss Burroughs congratulating you on completing quests.

From the thumbnail, it looks like he has a squiward's nose.

Fuck you, now I can't un-see it.

There sure is a fucking penalty when there's a ton of back to back boss fights

Not bothered by it because it makes sense story wise

Not bothered by it regarding difficulty because the whole game is casual mode. It is what it is.

including giten? what about ronde, user?

captain, i recommend firing a full spread of photon torpedoes

Would you eat a Nue burger?

>kill friends
>watch as isabeau kills herself in front of you
>CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING THE QUEST
T-Thanks Burroughs

The penalty is losing progress. I mean, realistically, you would just reset on loss anyways, and you saved before the boss.

>casual mode

Someone isn't playing on War/Apocalypse difficulty, or they abused cheat DLC.

Back to Back boss fights are the most fun encounters i've had in this game

I just beat gay horse and I hope the game has a ton more BtB fights coming up

So is this the most CUHRAZEEY SMT to date?

No, that would be

>FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES

>That voice on Abe

no

I really like Dagda's voice.

I would like him to fuck me if he wasn't such an ass.

Oh, I had no idea War and up removed save anywhere, removed free money through relics, reduced the attack swing hitbox, gave cost to partner use, added a death penalty, removed the anytime difficulty adjustment, multiplied healing spring costs by x100+, and so on

I'll be sure to tune up the difficulty on my next game

thanks for the tip user

I want to fuck his mom

i don't mind, whenever i die its never because some kind of fluke or bad luck
the punishment of knowing i wasn't good enough is enough

SMT 4 didn't have a death penalty either
not like your last save was that long ago

>get attacked by a horde
>already low on MP
>manage to finish battle
>REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED
>barely hold on, mostly out of MP
>REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED

That's when you dump all those items you've been hoarding

getting there senpai

Just why?

>this happens
>Toki autokills four of them in a row

Why is a ton of the DLC "expired"?

because I can desu

Apocalypse removes the change difficulty option. Also, all of that less macca stuff would just add tedium, not difficulty. Spending 50 hours grinding pennies is retarded.

The bosses are really strong, smart and you'll never feel overpowered unless you use the stupid cheat DLC. They target weaknesses on purpose, have metric fucktons of HP and tend to have ways to fight the buff/debuff war. Also, good luck if they have Concentrate, Insant kill bullshit or get a crit into smirk into crit, as having a demon die loses you turns and drops their buffs so it snowballs into more problems.

how

FUCKING CHEATER

DLC
you wish fag

>people playing on War/Apocalypse
>ruin the challenge by using the DLC anyway

Lol. Might as well play Conflict

Fire the Megidolaon.

>sent out Ogun to get fused on the DDS
>comes back as a Decarabia
Fuck you too game

When do I get demon skill +2?

I'm getting all these kick ass skills, but have fuck all slots.

25, 50, 75

Level 25.
Level 50 for +3
Level 75 for +4

Dagda's voice in English is so good, surprisingly enough so that it's comparable to his Japanese one and that's fucking Shuichi Ikeda

>I'll lend you my power, kid. Let's drag him from that throne.

So good, even if he's not the same Dagda at that point in the Bonds route.

>Toki saving my ass from near death with her insta kills.

That is why she is best girl.

Basically this.
My copys just arrived today so maybe I gonna play tomorrow, so what is to most hard mode on this game? (Or is true that some Harder mode gonna be optional as DLC)

Apocalypse mode

40% reduction to damage dealt
47% addition to damage received
reduced chance to escape
increased ally ailment susceptibility
increased enemy smirk chance
if MC is killed, game over, start again.

>Boss fight with Zhong Kui
>fight opens
>Toki instant kills him

It's not out yet. There's a release schedule for it on the Atlus site.

Some of the free stuff drops tomorrow.

>Demifiend can't properly kill Lucy
>Not even a hard boss to Nanashi
>Auto-battle tier to Aleph.

slap his ass back
proceed to get into an ass slapping battle

Demifiend isn't comparable to the others. He doesn't have the summoner program at all, he's basically just an incredibly strong demon. He lost his humanity to Lucifer and in doing so any chance he ever had of actually beating him.

What if I want to dick Nozomi? Does she get an ending?

>Master this
>Master that

How soon can I kill this kid? she's driving me up the fucking wall

>Toki doesn't make his heart go doki doki

So the DLC Demi-Fiend got his shit kicked in by Lucifer, who is TDE-exclusive. He should have gotten Pierce from Marogareh after clearing Amala, which, when combined with Freikugel, should give him a fighting chance.
How'd he screw up then? Does he even have Pierce?

retard probably deleted pierce for something else
which is why he lost

But YHWH doesn't have an ass...

>Battle partner trusts you more

Does this do anything?

He only lost because of 4A's rules about Godslayer. He can't win in 4A's story because then the rules about godslayers wouldn't mean dick.

fills the gauge a few pieces

Maybe he just forgot it.

>Toki and Asahi lusting over Nanashi's D

Do either of them win the Nanashibowl in the end?

>I quickly swing my cane into his kneecap before he can react, he bellows and charges forwards. I expertly sidestep him and the cashier screams as he crashes into the counter. I draw my sword-cane and mutter a quiet oath as I drive it deep into his back.
>"...requiescat in pace..."
>As I clean my blade the girl walks out from behind the counter, twirling her hair with her fingers. "So...maybe you'd like to come over to my place and play that game sometime... ?" the cashier asked me.
>"No thanks milady, It's single player only. Besides..." I sheath my sword.
>"You're not my type"
>I skate away on my Heelys into the sunset.

This is still pure GOLD.

So, who are the best partners for damage they deal?

Gaston deals a ton of damage but he eats your turns so fuck him.

Toki has great piercing damage.

Upgraded Hallelujah has good damage.

Navarre wins without actually doing damage

toki is good for normal battles
navarre and isabeau are good for boss battles

What is the best stats to focus on in the game? Is it strength? Dexterity?

Dex, Str, and Mag are all fairly well balanced this time around, so long as you only focus on one offensive stat.
Str for the most straight up power and good on hit debuffs
Dex for better spread moves and can target weak points and status with different bullets
Mag for versatility and easier weak point exploitation; Hama and Mudo have been buffed (do damage regularly, and have a high chance to OHKO on Smirk) making Mag way better than before too

The true route, Luck

Everything is broken this time around. Go ham.

3 STR
1 AGI
1 LUK

Or

4 MAG
1 AGI

Magic can't crit except by smirking.

DEX isn't very good this time around. It's worse against bosses than Phys and suffers the same single element problem (aside from elemental bullets, but lol basic attacks). And it has worse AoE and can't exploit weaknesses like MAG.

The best stat is agility.