Xbox One For 150 USD or less, One S for 192 USD or less at Target right now

Target is having a bit of an added bonus sale right now. Basically, if you text XBOX to TARGET, you get a coupon for any free Xbox One game with the purchase of ANY Xbox One. Thankfully, any means ANY. The most expensive game at most Target Stores is the 170 USD Rock Band 4 Bundle. So get the system, get that game (or an even more expensive game if you can find it), and check out, then go straight to customer service to return the game, which will give you a return price in the XBox One S Scenario of 108 bucks, making for a sub-200 USD One S.

Keep in mind, since this is a coupon and NOT a cartwheel, you could possible PM as well, making for an Xbox One that could cost you close to 100 bucks, but YMMV.

Here is an example with a breakdown with an Xbox One.

And this is what the coupon looks like. This one hasn't been used!

They let you return the game for full price, even though it's free?

They aren't supposed to, but I have gotten lucky myself before!

Like I explained, you will get the return value for your partial return, driving the final price of the console down to the values in the title, or even less as long as you get rock band (which is like 170 bucks), free with coup.

If you can find an even pricier game, by all means go with that instead.

fuck off op and you xbox shilling.

As an Xbox One owner/idort, I don't really know why you would want one. No real/good exclusives. The only thing I use it for is Halo MCC singleplayer, so I can play Halo 1 - ODST in 1080 60fps, but you'd have to be a big of a Halo fan as I am to consider buying an Xbone for that sole purpose. MP is still broken, matchmaking and playlists are shit, no firefight, etc.

>I post Wii U deals, get called Nintendo cocksucker
>I post vita tv and vita deals, get called a sonygger
>I post Xbox deals, get called a shill

Never change Cred Forums.

4kblu ray player

The One S is a great 4K UHD BD Player. For less than 200 bucks, I say that it would be worth it if you are looking for a UHD Player. FOr you, the gaming aspect would be a bonus!

Seriously though, I think the Xbox One is a great console. Recently pre-ordered Sonic Mania Collector's for it.

Apparently the slim didn't do shit when it was released numbers wise in the US so it's probably gonna be a big bomb everywhere else.

but why would I want a xbox one

What Xbox one s is 250? Lowest I see on targets website is 300

then post PC deals you nigger.

4K UHD BD Playback, UWP apps, an amazing controller, great place to play multiplats, Great exclusives like Sunset, 360 gaming...

The One has a lot going for it. Looking forward to playing Project Sonic 2017 with that comfy controller.

They have some Xbox Ones for 250 and less, no One S units. You still get a great deal either way, depending on what you are looking for, and you can always try PMing since this ain't a cartwheel, but YMMV.

How much do you get paid and are they hiring

Holy shit a fucking tripfag shilling with lies for the Xbone
>4K UHD BD Playback,
there are a total of 75 UHD blu rays in existence, and they ALL come with a digital version that the PS4 can play anyway
>UWP apps,
which are all total buggy, shitty, un-optimized crap, not to mention the OS itself is laggy sluggy shit that crashes all the time
>an amazing controller,
amazing with that d-pad and those candy buttons? lol, it's a decent controller
>great place to play multiplats,
it's actually objectively the worst place to play multliplats
>Great exclusives like Sunset,
it is a literal fact that the Xbone has ZERO exclusives, you mentioned Sunset Overdrive because it is literally the ONLY game it has and it is mediocre to good, not worth 200 dollars
>360 gaming...
a handful of games that run worse than they did on 360, if you want to play 360 games maybe you shouldn't have sold your 360

Still no Tales of Vesperia on backwards compatibility so fuck off with your one exclusive they gave away for free about 2 months ago and is already in the bargain bin from how old it is.

just a shame i have absolutely no reason to own an xbox one

I dunno if I'll get it since I really just wanted a console for NHL/NFL and such but thanks for posting bout it tripfag

The only game on xbone that interests me is the MCC and thats only because i've never played Halo 3 and i want to play it, is it worth it just for that?

thanks bro im going to try it out

No

Thought so. Hoepfully Microsoft releases halo 3 on PC.

Thanks bro it worked easy

How much did it really cost?

>ALL come with a digital version
Are you retarded? How big are the file sizes for 4k videos?

So in this case, you'd get the XB1 Hueg for 150? Says refund value 101.19 by the game