Possible info about NX

I've got some info from a "insider" about the possible reveal week and the console itself.

First: I know this guy from college. He managed to get a job in the video game industry. I can't say for which company but it isn't a small indie studio.

Please don't look at these as rumors or anything. Just read these points and think for yourself. Don't get too hyped up (even though I'm pretty hyped because of this, I'm an idiot).

>The NX is not 1 console but 2. A portable handheld and a stationary home console. Home console is more powerful.
Both devices can work together just like the Wii U and the Gamepad.
>If you buy a game, the console links it to your Nintendo account and you can play games without swapping cartridges all the time. (If you sell the game to someone else, it won't boot until you unlink it on your console first)
>It's powered by Nvidia but he is not sure which chipset. Handheld version is as powerful as a modern phone and the home version is a much more beefed up version of the same chip. It has 6 gigs of Ram, 2 gigs are reserved. (Probably home console)
>dev kits are just big black boxes (I think he meant the dev kits for the home console version).
>The battery for the handheld is huge. As big as the Wii U screen size. Lasts for 8 hours.

continued in next post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFqtIIDFGzM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Handheld doesn't have active cooling.
>If you have a home console but don't want to buy a handheld for 2 screen gameplay, you can download an app on your phone and use that instead. Nintendo is making a "one-size-fits-all" detachable controller for smart phones. It's a more thought out version of xbox glass and works via wifi. The phone does not have to be powerful - content will be streamed to your phone directly from the console.
>They still didn't get the official controller. He doesn't know if it's gonna be motion based or something else.
>Development is easy. Nintendos new software tools automatically convert the console version of a game into a handheld version. Very little optimization needed. It compresses textures and adjusts the geometry to match the handhelds power.
>Console is a bit more powerful than the Xbox One but he thinks that they can squeeze much more stunning visuals out of it in the next years due to the architecture.
>And last but not least: They got a memo to create a trailer for their game. Deadline is the 4th of october.

Take everything with a bucket of salt. I hope this is true. Damn, I'm going to bed. sorry for the spelling errors.

Fuck off faggot

Fuck off Faggot.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

fuck off faggot

fuck off faggot

fuck off faggot

Fagoff fuck it

Time to fuck off, FAGGOT.

fuck off faggot

>It compresses textures and adjusts the geometry to match the handhelds power.

>adjusts the geometry

Uh, no. This would completely break games 100% of the time and every dev would be absolutely livid if this were a thing.

that actually sounds better than the other rumors

Off got fuck fag

Fuck off faggot

FUCK
U
C
K

OFF
F
F

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

this

Emergent meme culture

All me :)

Fuck off faggot.

>>The NX is not 1 console but 2. A portable handheld and a stationary home console. Home console is more powerful.
>Both devices can work together just like the Wii U and the Gamepad.
This is believable
>It's powered by Nvidia but he is not sure which chipset. Handheld version is as powerful as a modern phone and the home version is a much more beefed up version of the same chip. It has 6 gigs of Ram, 2 gigs are reserved. (Probably home console)
doubtful because ARM and 6 GB for console
>The battery for the handheld is huge. As big as the Wii U screen size. Lasts for 8 hours.
there no way that the battery last for 8 hours

fuck off faggot

samefag

>I've got some info from a "insider"

that was fast

>mfw this would break the used games market since there's fuck all you can do if you get home with the game only to notice the faggot scammer didnt unlink it

I buy most of my games used, fucking jews

Wtf i'm lucky if my gamepad lasts 4 hours

>Nvidia

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?

NVIDIA MEME AND EMILY ROGERS ARE DEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=DFqtIIDFGzM

a few hours ago you said "8gb of ram" faggot

SupermetalDave is the only guy less reliable than EmilyRogers

Fuck off faggot

>we should not believe in emily rogers but should beleievei in a fucking youtuber

He's right about 90% of the time, not like Emily "5%" Rogers.

when has he been right on a single thing involving the NX?

He actually do researches and show proves, i believe more on him than Rogers with her "multiple sources"

Off you fuck faggot

>He actually do researches and show proves
And he just parrots info of other people without actually doing anything besides wild speculation. He's just as bad as her.

About the 3 win designs than AMD made for these new consoles, 1 for ps4pro, the other for scorpio and NX next year, also leaking the new games of pokemon by its code name and more stuff

This.

Also
>Console is a bit more powerful than the Xbox One but he thinks that they can squeeze much more stunning visuals out of it in the next years due to the architecture.

Very unlikely. Though if history has anything to say, we are close to due for a new console generation. Unless this gen ends up lasting as long as the PS3, 360, Wii generation.

>About the 3 win designs than AMD made for these new consoles
public info, not SMD news.

> also leaking the new games of pokemon by its code name and more stuff
he didn't leak those games

With Scorpio and PSVR surely to be either flops or huge R&D sinks, I can guarantee you they're going to try and make this gen last as long as the previous one. With the NX likely catching up to the Xbone and PS4 it'll only encourage devs to not advance graphically.

>Unless this gen ends up lasting as long as the PS3, 360, Wii generation.
it will pro and scorpio are made to extend the generation

Cody here. Seems about what I expect, desu.

You did good OP!

Rumors on NeoFAG is that Super Metal Dave ratted on his source for his original leak when the Nintendo lawyers came knocking on his door.

So not only does he not have that source any more, he probably has no credibility or shred of trustworthiness to anyone with inside information anymore.

f u c k
o f f
f a g g o t

That's just damage control.

In reality, SMD didn't know shit from the beginning.

nice image faggot

October 12th.

October 27th.

October 37th.

October 5 hours

Why did these rumors prompt so much anger from Cred Forums?

October

October 1st.

>The NX won't be unveiled during this direct.
>2 months later
>the nx won't be revealed during this direct
>two weeks later
>the nx won't be discussed during this direct

>NVIDIA MEME AND EMILY ROGERS ARE DEAD

>He actually do researches and show proves

Eh... I've never seen a job position opening where it mentions accelerated computing. Only the term GPGPU is what I've seen.

October 2-1ndst

nintendo is actually brilliant by letting all of this word of mouth spread about NX, hype is building massively before they even show it off. all they need to do now is show the price (below $300) and a solid, exclusive launch title

The only true info is this shit will flop hard.

>all they need to do now is show the price (below $300)
What is with you people ever thinking that a console that's going to compete with the Xbone and PS4 is going to be less than 300?

>going to compete with the Xbone and PS4
its not, clearly

>[citation needed]

>price (below $300) and a solid,
impossible

Nintenodo may say that they not competing with sony/ms but they are

5 HOURS BROS

>handheld hybrid not focused on graphical fidelity with yet another non traditional controller, with limited third party support
>competing with PS4 and Xbox

it's not, clearly

LMAO, like any reasonable person would fall for NX rumors anymore...

>handheld hybrid not focused on graphical fidelity with yet another non traditional controller, with limited third party support
you got a source for that bud?

all of it is common knowledge besides third party support, which is more of an educated guess given its nintendo.

>all of it is common knowledge
it's rumors. Until nintendo speaks or we see a legitimate image, it's all rumors.

very consistent rumors. do you expect NX to suddenly be a traditional, graphical powerhouse? get a fucking clue lol

I don't expect anything because all we have to go off right now is that it's a new Nintendo console.

t o g g a f
o
g
g
a
f