Hya-uck

Will Banjo and Kazooie ever have a new game that will do them justice? Or is the series forever killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/G7xIE1Q.png
kickstarter.com/projects/1979665539/kewpie-jazzy-a-3d-platformer-rare-style/
twitter.com/Kewpie_Jazzy/status/778266676039155712
kickstarter.com/projects/1979665539/kewpie-jazzy-a-3d-platformer-rare-style
pastebin.com/SAu33T83
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you even bother writing the text with that picture?

The crew left to Playtonic and Microsoft doesn't give a fuck

Gimme the sauce daddy

To get the attention of Anons and answers for my question.

Fuck your gay furry shit.

I think Playtonic will eventually acquire Banjo when it become possible, but it's not gonna happen so soon.

i.imgur.com/G7xIE1Q.png name is at the bottom my dude

Why didn't Grunty win, Cred Forums? In her ending, basically, everyone wins besides Tooty.

fucking waifufags

Well Cred Forums?

Do you have that special someone in your life you can just get rid of all your sexual frustration with? Are we doomed to a series of Banjo-Kazooie likes? Yooka-Laylee and Kewpie-Jazzie or whatever?

>putting Yooka-Laylee and Kewpie-Jazzie in the same category

I love Grunty in all forms. Plus, she's funny and rhymes.

>Human dick on a lizard
Why do furries want jack it to furrys yet still give them human dicks.

Most likely, they want people to stop thinking they actually want to fuck real animals though it isn't working.

Because furfags like human bodies with a few animal parts on it.

We don't need another one. Yooka Laylee is already more than you could expect of members from the old team and the lack of attachment to the BK franchise allows them to try new fresh additions. There's really not a need for a 3rd BK.

>Kewpie-Jazzie
the fuck is this?

kickstarter.com/projects/1979665539/kewpie-jazzy-a-3d-platformer-rare-style/

And if you want a quick laugh
twitter.com/Kewpie_Jazzy/status/778266676039155712

kickstarter.com/projects/1979665539/kewpie-jazzy-a-3d-platformer-rare-style/ THIS IS THE RESULT OF NOT STAYING OUT

kickstarter.com/projects/1979665539/kewpie-jazzy-a-3d-platformer-rare-style
Basically, name dropping, trying to cash in on the minor revival of 3D Collactathon Platformers that YL is pulling.
And failing so audaciously poorly.

>Grant Kirkhope
In what universe would Grant Kirkhope have ever even joked about doing the music for this?

>A PROJECT BEING MADE BY EXPERIENCED CREATIVE DEVELOPERS TO FINALLY BRING BACK THE GOLDEN AGE OF GAMING

AT LEAST IT'S NOT DAVID WISE

This is a fucking joke, right? This has to be a joke.

Furries are some of the best artists. Look at dat anatomy. I'm not even gay, but even I'm a little turned on right now. I have an art boner.

It's not a joke.
>They raised just under $400
>In 7 days
>With a goal of $103,306

I wouldn't say I'm a furfag since I find most of the shit disturbing, but I don't mind fapping to some human with some animal traits.
But that image is too much animal for me.

The series was killed with Banjo-Tooie.
Man that game was really just boring and tedious.
Everything else about it was great though. Man Kirkhope is a fucking wizard.

what the fuck am I looking at in this image

A mutant super hero in education with a super strong tail holding a mutant super hero in education with a crow head that controls his shadow.

kek

OH thats his tail?
I thought the thing in between the bird's head was another yellow guy's head. Kek.

Nah, they just don't draw stupid sissy boys, for the most part. Which is a good thing.
Fuck sissy boys. If I wanted to fap to women I would find actually a woman to fap to instead of the feminine shit.

Autism.

I want banjo and kszooie to marry each other. While they both shit on my chest.

>Nah, they just don't draw stupid sissy boys
You've much to learn.

A WEAPON TO DESTROY METAL GEAR...

Read further.
I said for the most part.

Most furshit I've seen was with buff, muscular guys... or animals or whatever. I'm no furry expert but what I've seen on Cred Forums looks better than most yaoi on SadPanda.

>Hya-uck
The fuck?

>10
Ambitious for such a paltry sum.
>Igonts
Self-explanatory
>That random line break after relive, collect, items, one, and way
>Peace
>And financial stability
Oh the ironing.

>they just don't draw stupid sissy boys

Cred Forums is strange and has oddly above average taste in furfaggotry. Even kemoshota is much better than typical feminine hardblush garbage.

Places like Barachan have a lot of userbase crossover with Cred Forums for whatever reason.

>I said for the most part.
SON, you're still far off from the truth. I've plunged the depths. Not by my own volition. But getting those sweet furry bucks drawing their bullshit. You have to join all the sites and scouring around, I've seen some shit. A ton of furries are twink trap sissy faggots.

why the hate user

Pit is delicious shota, not sissy faggot.

Those designs are so bad. They could have at least gotten the furfags on board if that cat girl was actually cute.

Dawwww he's so CUTE.
I bet his dick must be fucking massive.

Because animal dicks are gross but furry bodies are cute

You by any chance a Hinatafag?

Only Hinata I know is the blind Naruto girl, so no?

There is nothing wrong with strong muscled characters

pastebin.com/SAu33T83

bump

post pictures of Kazooie. I know you have them.

Love it

>blind
Nigga she has xray vision she aint blind. Her eyes are light violet, not gray.