Its 2016, is gaming dead?

its 2016, is gaming dead?
Why have there been on good games the last couple years that became household names or are really any good?

Games like the Order and this new Mafia seem to be the only games getting any attention because Mafia is already being called one of the greatest games of the last ten years because it features a minority as the main character which means its revolutionary in game design putting it years ahead of developers?

Will Mafia 3 be able to save gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-cFyf7XdY
youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
youtube.com/watch?v=a1bjl9wM-og
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_organized_crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxzj3QbTCQs
youtube.com/watch?v=cHQxVtKMW9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a fucking retarded thread

GOTY 2017 reporting in

WE

I'm sure a few people will be along shortly to post webms that show Mafia 3 is nothing more than Hatred on a AAA budget.

But hatred was a pretty fun top down shooter. Not as good as something like Killzone: Liberation but it was still quite enjoyable.

Hatred was so hated it was banned on steam because of complaints from Parents and how it is unsafe for children to play. How can they sell a game like Mafia 3 knowing a child might see someone play it, or what if they even played it themself? How much could the company be sued for since it would destroy the innocence of the child?

Thankfully based fat boy stepped in and brought it back. So good to live in this glorious new era where people who claim to enjoy video games call for them to be censored.

Protecting a child is the number one priority of any real game developer worth their salt in game design. Anything that can harm a child like we saw in Hatred must be avoided from a AAA studio or the government will find ways to shut them down through audits or regulation. Every child is sacred.

I don't mind crap like this, I've got a backlog with plenty of games to go. If the political left wants to sing their swan song as the world leaves them behind, it's fine by me.

As a bonus, studios like the limp wristed fags at Hangar 13 will shut down and be replaced by studios that actually want to make money.

Buying Steep and playing by myself because no one else is byying it.

People died for this game just for it to fail.

What system? I'm pretty pumped for this. w-we could play together, user...

>As a bonus, studios like the limp wristed fags at Hangar 13 will shut down and be replaced by studios that actually want to make money.
How can hangar 13 be shut down when their owned by 2k and 2k invests tens of millions in them? That studio is swimming in money almost at 100 million now their saying from 2k to make the new Mafia 3 game.

Anyone who doesnt buy the new Mafia 3 is only proving one thing.

That their a racist.

ubi-shit

I don't buy stuff from Ubisoft anymore. Their games are generally buggy and derivative pieces of shit and Uplay is even worse than Origin.

>shatter glass ceiling
>complain when a bunch of broken glass falls on you

good job feminism

Same thing happened to me, got sick after AC games and their online cash shop to buy win gear.

>its 2016,
Very astute observation.
>is gaming dead?
No. It's bigger than ever, actually.
>Why have there been on good games the last couple years that became household names or are really any good?
There's been quite a few actually.
>Games like the Order and this new Mafia seem to be the only games getting any attention because Mafia is already being called one of the greatest games of the last ten years because it features a minority as the main character which means its revolutionary in game design putting it years ahead of developers?
Things_that_never_happened.txt
>Will Mafia 3 be able to save gaming?
It doesn't need saving.

>weak year for gaming
>HURR DURR IT'S GAMING DEAD
Shut the fuck up, OP

HIDE ALL MAFIA 3 SHILL THREADS

Ask the studio that made the second game. Ask all the studios EA bought and ended up closing.

How can you not be convinced by this official gameplay footage?

Gaming has been dead since fucking 2008 kiddo. Nothing but weeb shit and AAA garbo since then pretty much.

Shitpicking a game by pointing out a single bug only proves your racist for looking for problems in a game instead of focusing on the biggest feature which is having a protag who is a minority.

Mafia 3 looks fun.

I really like how it's story is framed as a documentary

I played Mafia 3, it's good. The driving sucks and the story has a few points where it gets hamfisted, but it's pretty great overall.

kek, watch the 2 hour long gameplay video and try and find a 5 mintue stretch of gameplay where the AI isn't straight up BROKEN and NONFUNCTIONING.

name one visual novel that failed newbie then tell me gaming is dead.

Only thing I'll argue with that comment is the "single" bug thing.

Because there are quite a few more than just 1.

>bug

One woman actually died for it. Damn shame she died for Ubisoft garbage.

>game lets you chuck a grenade in a room full of liberals
HAHA YEAH, CAN'T STUMP LE TRUMP FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOTS KILL THE JEWS

>chuck grenade in room with white supremacists
FUCKING HILLARY THIS IS HILLARY WHITES ARE BEING KILLED OFF REEE REEE REEE REEEEE WHITE GENOCIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEE

SJW and Trumpkin faggots are literally one in the same. Stop crying and enjoy blowing shit up. You never would have complained about this a few years ago. Way to show how weak willed you are to let yourself be turned by the media.

>>>/reddit/

Tell me what it's like there.

I tried The Crew
It was VERY buggy and literally 75% of the cars were DLC

Then I remembered that this game was supposed to cost money. What the fuck

>the people in their chairs fly across the room in the exact same position they were sitting in

>biggest feature
>having a protag who is a minority

nice bait, user

his name is not important

Is that a confederate flag? Jesus Christ, they'll going all out with the SJW shit, aren't they?

Do game developers even realize low-class italians hated niggas with a burning bolognese passion?

trump supporters arent real gamers if they dont support gender diversity and multiculturalism in games. Gaming was always meant as a platform to promote a progressive agenda which is why we buy games, and games like Mafia that have a black person as the main character will sell millions of copies like BF1 because of that.

I can't believe someone who lurks Cred Forums can be this retardedly uninformed about gaming and hype.

Oh wait.

Nigger try to bait harder.

Samebhere amn, the last game i evwr got from ubisoft was far cry 4, although not bad i only got it uses and sold it a few days later. Most ubisoft games are fucking cancer

>Will Mafia 3 be able to save gaming?

>cinematic cutscenes takedowns
STOP THSI SHIT

>saying this when r/thedonald browses Cred Forums

>a single bug

see The game looks like it's still in pre-alpha.

This is Tony "Nine lives" Unamano

DELETE THIS !!!!!

>quick cash grab to make money off the Mafia title before it's forgotten
>saving anything

Yeah, I guess watch dogs 2 is saving gaming too right?

Leave video games to Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-cFyf7XdY

your just a white supremacist if you think picking on a game featuring a POC is ok. Have fun being a racist because everyone will ignore your post since you hate black people.

The game is going to be shit, it's going to sell like shit, and then the Mafia franchise is going to be thrown into the vault never to be seen again, so good riddance.
Also video games aren't dying, Mobile is going to keep the market alive for years to come.

>teleporting dindu attack.webm

George Lucas is that you?

Most people wont give a fuck about it though

Cred Forums hates it because theyre racis
mafia gets no exposure to normies because of bad marketing
niggas are busy playing cod and 2k

This game is gonna sell like shit

Please stop trying to build up hype for this game, it's going to be slightly above average at best

>WE WUZ MAFIA
>save gaming

top lel

>The game is going to be shit, it's going to sell like shit
Top reviewers from Kotaku to Salon have already said Mafia 3 is an amazing game and their journalists who support the game because as they said it has a black person.

Mafia 3 is a piece of shit that has nothing to do with the original Mafia game aside from being called the same, it's developed by some californian no-name and written by some hack.

spoken like a true racist nazi. KILL YOURSELF!

>Salon
>Kotaku
>Top reviewers

You really aren't making an effort with this bait. Apply yourself or fuck off back to Cred Forums

Someone posted shots of the Mafia 3 facebook page, and they respond to every single post.

Is this desperation or what?

t. drumpf supporter

speaking as a gamer Im hyped for Mafia 3 and been generating buzz on social media about how excited I am for the game and getting tons of retweets from doing it, even this one girl I crushed on retweeted one of my tweets about Mafia 3 which may be the ice breaker I need to win her over finally. Try it out bros!

and here we see a typical Drumpf supporter BTFO!!!! Trumpkins on suicide watch!

The MC is a minority?

Isn't he supposed to be italian?

You can't have non-italians as made-men in the mafia.

Is this game not even about the mafia?

It's about a guy trying to destroy the mafia.

Really?

Thats dumb

its called Mafia because you kill the mafia, noone saw this twist coming!

Its still fucking dumb.

>tfw 2016 has been an exceptional year for me
>all the games I was excited or hopeful for turned out good
>even playing games that I never thought I would play and enjoying them
>plebs go on about how good 2015 was even though 2015 was complete fucking dogshit

>Ubisoft's marketing team literally killed somebody

Of course it's dumb, it's just called mafia to have guaranteed profits from fans it will disappoint.

yea but mafia fans are stupid, we all know their gonna buy it because of the name being to dumb to know the game has nothing to do with the original games.

They don't need money from the fans, they already have a bunch of SJW who's gonna buy the game to support the agenda,never play it and call anyone an entitled racist piece of shit if they dare to criticize the game.

It's always like that

Well to be honest I don't even thinks it's even fans, it's just profiting off brand name that was the original game and to some extent the second title since most people who actually played and lvoed the first game were already wary after going through the dissapointment that was the second one.

>SJWs
>buying games or watching movies

Haha no, why do you think the ghotbusters movie bombed? It wasn't because it wasn't progressive enough to attract SJWs, it's because the SJWs aren't a market.

i'm not buying it, it looks beyond terrible

Then the game gonna bomb senpai and they're gonna blame the racists.

I used to love snowboarding games. I might buy it if reviews don't turn up shit.

I just saw a mafia 3 commercial, and it was actually pretty hype

What if I'm black? Would that just be internalized racism or something?

Of course they are, the SJWs are loud and insert themselves into everything just like Cred Forums and it makes them look like they're actual demographics of the industry, so the PR and marketing branches demand accomodation of SJWs demands to attract that perceived demographic as well as earn free virtue points. Once the game bombs because the original fans were disappointed they have to find somebody to shift the blame on so they blame pirates or actual dedicated fans as sexist racist bigots

>single bug

There are no bugs here, it just displays how broken and lazy the game is.

>games like the Order
>The Order
>game

Was it the one where they show a bunch of cutscene footage and explosions but not really any gameplay?

>game lets you chuck a grenade in a room full of liberals
What game?

>series where you play as mafia
>suddenly can't play as mafia because devs want to be progressive
>everyone who doesn't like this is racist
okay

The Adventures of Straw Man

Posting the copypasta because it's relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

You will pretend it looks good and deflect all of this by calling Cred Forums racist because you're a tool for marketing

>Mafia, an italian word used to describe the Sicilian Syndicate
>black protag
????

Brb, making a game called Beltrán Leyva (the cartel in mexico) and make the protag a Japanese guy

Brb, making a Yakuza game and the protag will be a white australian guy

Brb, making a Bratva (russian syndicate) game with the protag being an Arab

Brb, making a Triad game with the protag being a Native American.

PC or PS4

>only proves your racist
He threw a grenade at a black guy in a confederate rally full of black crowd members (look closely)

Gaming status: Saved

>Bratva (russian syndicate)

Would'nt that be Vory v Zakone?

You're not part of the mafia in the game, retard

This has probably been said a million times but clearly you haven't seen it so I'll tell you.

You don't actually play as the mafia in this game. They changed it to fighting the mafia instead so they could shove a black protag in.

Reminder that they gave the game early to RadBrad who said it was the single best game he ever played in a long time and they had that as the steam description for the longest time.

Clearly he actually liked the game and totally didn't want more free stuff from this company guys.

Then what is the point? If I can't play as a mafioso I'm not interested

So don't buy it.

The teleporting looks so fucking bad

That's not answering his question.

Game looks fun. The shootouts look pretty top notch.

That was the point he made.

Why use a game branded as MAFIA where in the first 2 games you were in the MAFIA doing MAFIA things.

So yeah now in MAFIA 3 you're a nigger doing nothing related to the MAFIA

Might aswell make the next call of duty a racing game.

>They changed it to fighting the mafia instead so they could shove a black protag in

I think this is the most retarded thing.

If they wanted to do this, they should've just made a Punisher game.

Hell, they could even have a female protag, pic related

Mafia is also a word that can be used for any group of organized criminals.

I already told you the point, to have a black protag.

No... you fuckwit.

That's all well and good, but I think the point he was trying to make was
>Mafia, play as a Mafioso
>Mafia II, play as a Mafioso
>Mafia III, play as a mulatto massacring whites and Donald Trump lookalikes
One of these things is not like the other, care to take a guess which one?

this

>coons
>organized

Yes, it can be used incorrectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1bjl9wM-og

Speaking of Mafia 3, whats with the tiny mouse cursor that flashes at 3:57? I thought that was just mine for a sec, I just found it weird because I've never noticed it in these AAA trailers before.

In all the promotional material he is only ever seen shooting vague white people. It's actually kind of unsettling

Nothing has changed, you're just growing older, finding less joy from your hobby, and getting depressed. Cheer up, friend! We are here for you.

You are playing a Mafioso in Mafia III. You are a member of the black mob hunting down the Italian mob.

It's good that they're iterating. We really don't need another 1940s/1950s mobster game. Maifa and Mafia II cover it pretty well.

But it's [insert current year]

All black people are gonna buy the new mafia game because it has a black main character. Only uncle tom's wont buy it because their too busy sucking up to whitey. This is the new direction of games to reach a wider audience by having more minorities in lead roles though it being a male is still offensive to most of us who are gamers.

What about my racist?

>black
>mob

I mean you could stretch the meaning of organized crime and call the irish gangs mafia, but the blacks were anything but organized.

>In all the promotional material he is only ever seen shooting vague white people. It's actually kind of unsettling

Yeah because this game has racism as an underlying theme you retarded Cred Forumsfag.

your a racist if your not supporting Mafia 3, all those videos prove is that if the MC is black you will find a reason not to buy it instead of buying it to support multicultural awareness which the devs said is the main selling point since the african american protag is the best feature of the game itself.

definitions change over time.
That's been known to happen.
The first two games had already told their stories so they needed a change.
I would've been happier with a game about the triads or cartels but this also fine

christ they can't even make cinematic trailers properly

what a mess

if this game does well then I quit vidya

gaming is fine, Doom was a great game

Mafia III can suck for all I care, the first game was one of my favorites, but the series is already dead to me

looking forward to what the former 2K Czech are working instead of 2K's trash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_organized_crime

It's the early 70's

I don't fucking care. I'm a mixed mulatto faggot who plays video games to get away from real life not have more of it shoved down my throat.

I hope this game bombs

>You're not part of the mafia in the game, retard
Will the next Mario game be a game all about how Zelda could be a girl to make the SJW's happy?

>definitions change over time.
Yes. This one hasn't.

>Mafia in the games title
>It's about a mulatto in made up New Orleans

lol

El columbioANO

>Jenny Cesare

Would the tutorial be getting domestically abused by your mafioso husbando before having to go get your cancerous tits lopped off?

fucking racist!!!! I hope someone doxces you and exposes you as the racist you are. People like you dont belong in normal society.

>That their a racist
>their

Maybe learn to speak English before making baseless accusations, champ.

Boy you're dense, aren't you.

Who in the fuck actually refers to black gangs as Mafia? Your point is invalid.

>definitions change over time
of course they do, but they have to have a reason to change, changing definition of rape to include forceful kissing and groping just so you can shout about how rape is prevalent is not a valid reason.

Just like changing definiton of mafia so you can include black gangs is not a valid reason, because mafia typically meant a crime 'family'/syndicate of italian origin, just like the yakuza means the same for japanese, and triad for chinese etc.

my god all this footage looks horrible

this game isn't even worth pirating and I'm being completely serious

Boy I sure love those black Cartels they have in mexico

Hell, why not? Feminists would love it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia

That excuses the retarded AI and dated graphics?

same Im not even gonna bother pirating it. Pretty bad that a new game and most of us cant even be bothered to pirate it, let alone who would actually buy it?

THE WORLD

Not in mexico but there are mulatto/pardo cartels in other Latin american countries.

then why bother?

They are not called cartels dumbass

You do know there was a black mafia in the 60's right? You're not really this stupid, right?

What are they called?

Maybe those parents shouldn't grant their fucking child a steam account in the first place

The game is not called Black Mafia tho.

In brazil its called a criminal faction or something like that

Third party stealth marketing bros hired by 2k, please come back after the game is released an officially flops, I want to hear how demoralizing it is being paid minimum wage to push garbage products and then see your efforts flush down a toilet.

The stealth marketers who worked for Eidos Montreal didn't oblige me after their game tanked.

That's one organization, okay. Fair enough. Most people use Mafia to refer to a syndicate of Southern Italian origin. Mafia "can" apply to other races but every other gang has its own name. Japanese gangs are "Yakuza," Chinese gangs are "Triads," black and Latino gangs go by their proper names like "Bloods," "Crips," and "MS-13."

Anyway it still doesn't excuse the fact that out of the blue, when the reins of the game get turned over from Eastern European devs who lived through a Communist dictatorship to trust fund baby, white male SJWs in Northern California that the narrative of the game goes from playing a Mafioso of Southern Italian origin to a black """""Mafia""""" member who goes around killing whites and Donald Trump lookalikes.

This. And fuck youtubers like levelcap, matimio and other homos that just market garbage blindy saying its the greatest shit trying to make it look fun. Then they quit after the game comes out, surprising ?

Mafia 3 looks like alot of fun. Easy Allies already said the game was great.
Aside from some physics glitches, and some bugs which will more than likely be in the game, everything else will be great. Every game has flaws, its about what the game has OTHER than flaws that determines if the game is good or not.
Also, Mafia 3 is no different from 1 or 2. Both 1 and 2 had lack-luster gameplay, but made that up with the story, and mafia 3 is no different.

>Easy Allies already said the game was great
Why is this endorsement significant in any way?

>theradbrad.exe

His channel is now

-get copy of upcoming game a week or two in advance
-play and hype it no matter how bad it is
-get paid endorsement

>its called a criminal faction

>but made that up with the story, and mafia 3 is no different
Yes, I'm sure it won't be a totally cliche black empowerment story.

Why the fuck would 2k waste money on a 75,000 subscriber channel?

Game looks fun. You can hate it, but "niggers" isn't a valid complaint to most

It literally is nobody on brazil call the gangs cartels

This game is dead in the water

Blacks only make up 13% of the population, it's time to stop jamming them into everything as an excuse to do a rehashed boring copy of something else

Notice how they say "black mafia" and not "mafia."

As in "the black equivalent of the mafia."

I love how no matter how hard anyone shills this game they cannot defend this. The sheer amount of incompetence on show here is unbelievable. How could anyone in charge see this and say "yeah, good job guys that looks awesome". It gets worse each time I watch it.

Exactly. Plus I've never heard of these chucklefucks anyway.

It's weird though with Mafia 3, there was absolutely zero build up to it. I honestly didn't even know that it was coming out soon, Watch Dogs 2 looks as forgettable but that at least had people know the game existed.

Everyone not an SJW or a alt righter knows both sides are the same
Alt righter are eclipsing SJWs now, though

And "you only hate it because niggers" isn't a valid defense to most either.

>You can hate it, but "niggers" isn't a valid complaint to most
Most people acknowledge that. How about scrolling through the thread and looking at the actual valid, constructive criticism?

Hanger 13 already said its about Lincoln finding a family[black mafia] losing that family and then going after the people to killed he family[Itialian mafia], his race does not change the story, and the mafia Lincoln creates has two whites and two blacks.
Also, pic related is voice actor, notice anything different?

>borrow shirt from critically wounded Frank
>go gun down a few mobbed up sluts
>beat some old bitch's brains out while nude
>angst about it after jumping on Frank's dick
>blow your brains out

Barely even enough content for a tacked-on DLC campaign and much too problematic for feminist-y types to insincerely pretend to have played, senpai.

>How could anyone in charge see this and say "yeah, good job guys
are you kidding me your complaining about the game when its clear it has a black protag which is the key feature their selling in reviews and gaming sites?

You think this will be a repeat of Homefront The Revolution?

Except the the first was written by Vavra.
The second was too but 2K shat all over it before release hence why it was disappointment and why Vavra left.
The third one was written by some comic books hack and has absolutely nothing to do with the previous two games aside from same publisher.

They call them favalas because they speak Portuguese.

Wtf why don't I actually play as the god of war in God of war

only people who dont like the new Mafia 3 are racists, notice those posters and block them or hide them so you dont have to listen to their nazi propaganda.

>that face
>that hair
>those eyes
>those lips
he's about as white as finns.

>black guy has his black family killed and goes out for revenge
Yes, that totally doesn't sound like a cliche black empowerment story.

favelas are ghettos man

Did they drop an anvil on his foot to get to make this facial expression?

This is white genocide. The KEKS have infiltrated and with their nimbleness are fucking the great white race
I can't wait until Donald Trump forcibly evicts all non white non Christians from America. Fuck the UN

But is does finish mafia 2's storyline.
And we dont know if Hanger 13 is shit or not. But they will give it there best, I mean think about if YOU were hanger 13. You would want to make the best game you could so you could go on and get more work. They are not EA or Ubisoft where they could just shit out a game and it would still sell, Hanger 13 has to put effort for it to sell.

How many GoW games were there before GoW 1 where you played as the god of war?

Yes, zero.

Now, how many Mafia games were there before 3 where you played as the Mafia?

Yes, two.

So Mafia fans are somehow the assholes for being upset that they're no longer able to do what they enjoyed the series for? Yeah, they're so racist.

I'm sure it will be just racists that will be to blame when Mafia 3 gets overshadowed by everything else coming out.

> Game made by a bunch of racists
> Terrible animation quality
> GOTY
That's a good one, user.

to get him to make*

Reminder that ironic shilling is still shilling

your racism doesn't rewrite history. You are objectively wrong and look like a total fool

Its about dealing with loss. Lincoln is told about what will happen if he travels down the road of revenge. Both the Teaser and the story trailer show this.
As the preacher puts this, its a "one way road".
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxzj3QbTCQs

Then play fantasy games, moron

>you would want to do your best
You're master sculptor and you have this important project for the city council which needs a statue for park, do you work on it yourself or give it to your apprentice?

>I mean think about if YOU were hanger 13. You would want to make the best game you could so you could go on and get more work.
No, I would want to strike a balance between minimum effort and maximum profit. You definitely don't have to make good games to get work, e.g. Double Helix before Killer Instinct.

it proves their racists when its the same name but a different premise with a new protagonist. Thats why all gamers will buy Mafia 3 since its not about race, its about all the exciting gaming features never seen before in gaming.

Now this is shilling

What? What does that have to do with the game footage being show. Even if what you're saying is true they would surely know that people are going to see game footage before it is released. Even if that is the main selling point what does that have to do with the animations and physics being complete shit? There is no excuse for being this incompetent making a AAA title.

Nice bait.

Yes, I'm sure that's what they told you.

Yes, they are assholes for expecting stagnation. As a mafia fan since 1, I am very happy about the setting and hope it does well to trigger you harder and further fuck with your delusions

That would be great if he cuts the heart out of the local mob, and still ends up as a body in a river at the end of the game

what does a black guy going all punisher on white supremacists have to do with the Mafia?

Come on guys, stop being racists and buy this new Mafia game, it's 2016!

user that bait was terrible. Your standards are as low as that of people who will buy Mafia III.

fucking racist, take your nazi propaganda back to Cred Forums if you arent going to like Mafia 3 simply because the protag is black which is breaking the 4th wall in gaming to net a larger sales volume from a mainstream audience.

>first two games had already told their stories
>already told their stories
>Vito literally one of the main secondary characters of Mafia 3, he might even be more than that depending on how much time you spend with him

b-b-but you killed the guy from Mafia 1 in Mafia 2 maybe it's like that

Too bad he's confirmed lieutenant tier.

The real problem with this game isn't they couldn't call it Nigger 1 and release it as is instead of killing the Mafia franchise.

Thats the best you can do? I showed you why the game might be good, can you not just accept the fact that this game could be good?

Oh, so if I was playing as the mafia in Mafia III then it would be stagnation, but now that I'm a black character it's not.

That really speaks volumes about the gameplay of this game. Who the fuck hired you?

E3 trailer has the song "bottom of the river" playing, so that might just be what happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHQxVtKMW9I

preordered Mafia 3 already so I can take on the establishment not just in gaming but to bring justice to gaming. The hateful division in gaming must end so do your part and preorder Mafia 3 today!

>mafia 3 thread
>guy talking about easy allies is here
EVERY TIME YOU SHILL FUCK KYS

>I showed you why the game might be good
No, you told me about the plot. I think we've seen enough gameplay to know that this game is not going to be good.

>But is does finish mafia 2's storyline

Just because Vito is in it? That just seems like a lame hook to get fans of 2 to buy it.
Much like how they showed Tommy in some trailers for 2.

That they are, though that would imply anyone has low enough standards to buy Mafia 3

well then fuck you, your just a racist and people cant talk to you if you cant do it without coming off like a nazi goose stepping all over the rights of minorities.

>everybody who is racist is also nazi

Clearly someone hired me, as your opinion is law and everyone must obey it. Are you even old enough to have played mafia 1 when it came out?

I much prefer a unique story over yet another rehash of Goodfellas

And yes, because obviously if you weren't black the entire story wouldn't make sense

>if you hate a game you are a racist and a nazi
You can't make this shit up

Devs have said themselves that they will reveal what happend to joe, and they already said how vito ended up in new orleans.
You've seen webms of the physics and AI being buggy, have you seen the Underboss system which lets you kill main characters in the story? Like I have said before, Mafia is not known for its gameplay, but for its Story.
Why do you think all the trailers are for the story?

I used to like EZA, but I can't stand them or their fans anymore.

>I much prefer a unique story over yet another rehash of Goodfellas
personally im sick of the white male fantasy stories of the italian mafia and welcome seeing a protagonist who is a POC. Games are meant to promote diversity and sadly many racists are ignoring this game not because of how great it is but because of the black character which is really what sells the game as the devs said.

If it was a true continuation then I'd be able to play as Vito or Joe, not some other person who isn't even part of the mafia.

>mafia is not known for it's gameplay
fuck off shill, mafia was fucking amazing when it was released, the driving and physics were well before its time.

Lol guys aren't people so silly for saying we are racists for not liking this game

Now let me tell you niggers about how a nigger game made by niggers for niggers has no place in a white man's hobby

uhh are you retarded if its a continuation of the originals we would be in the mafia, not some random person not in the mafia or as a cop who infiltrates the mafia another lame cliche.

>Mafia is not known for its gameplay, but for its Story.

Oh fuck off, the gunplay, driving, and physics in Mafia were ahead of it's time. Even more-so than GTA 3.

He is entirely rihgt. Please kill yourself

Isnt PoC used by KKK when talking about black people? Why is it okay now?

>Mafia is not known for its gameplay

Stop being a shitlord, telling people to kill themselves is not very PC of you.

So this is the power of AAA games...

>rihgt

You first.

Looks like Barrett
Where's his gun arm?

He is apart of the black mafia and then makes his own mafia.
Never said the gameplay was bad for mafia 1 or 2, I just said it was not the greatest. Mafia 1 and 2 had great driving and physics, mostly in mafia 2 where if you crashed, you would die. Mafia 3 is the same thing. In mafia 3, they changed the driving because of the era. The 60's was the muscle car era, so they made the driving heavier. Seatbelts were implemented around this time so crashing would no kill people, hints why the collision is arcadey.

Is there a single Ubisoft game that isn't open world at this point? Fuck if they ever make another Rayman game I guarantee it will be open world as well.

But it isn't. It's a cover shoot with annoying driving. Only the setting and story is worth it. I say this with mafia 1 in my top 10 games

>they changed the driving because of the era. The 60's was the muscle car era, so they made the driving heavier. Seatbelts were implemented around this time so crashing would no kill people, hints why the collision is arcadey.
Its a featuureeeeee

>Chucks a grenade into a room with white supremacists and a black guy bound and kneeling about to be executed by the white supremacists.
>Throw the grenade literally right behind the black guy kneeling

That's some fucking Spetnaz tier strategy right there.

>fake guns

This is the biggest issue with this game.

>black mafia

Then why isn't this game a spin-off called Black Mafia instead of Mafia 3?

Your damage control is fucking pathetic, and you have no idea what made Mafia great. None.

rumors are their making a rayman FPS from the pre alpha footage shown. looks pretty baws to finally get a modern version of rayman not that shitty side view stuff from the 70's

Why would I care?

Thats just based of trailers and what they have said, for all I know they could of just done it because they wanted too.

>in my top 10 games

Shut the fuck up.

Because most people actually aren't autistically racist and don't mind the REEeEEEEEE NIGGERS

Rarepepe.jpg

>Never said the gameplay was bad for mafia 1 or 2, I just said it was not the greatest
But you're wrong, for 2002 the gameplay was fucking great, especially considering the only thing you could compare it to was GTA 3.

If you watch the videos of mafia 3 all you see is shit gunplay and shit ai on top of shit everything else, if it managed to not fuck up one aspect of gameplay it isn't worthy of applause.

Mafia is a broad term. It describes any organised group involving crime, the black mafia fits in the group. Same with the Irish mafia and the Russian mafia.

so does this happens because doors in the 60s were heavier and guns were shittier or did they want this to happen

Make me, bitch

You weren't even in primary school when the series started

Yes.

Big budget companies don't care about their game quality because they know just putting HALO: X, or Assassins Creed: XYZ will still sell a trillion copies.

Small budget companies are either too retarded to understand how to improve on a good concept (Dead by Daylight), or they release one game that gets really popular and then shit the bed on every other game (Undertale). And even UT is just a hit or miss.

Companies like Blizzard perpetuate the idea that their fanbase is so loyal they can do whatever they want. There were multiple daily threads for Legion months before it came out, and surprise it was garbage, just like the last four expansions. And tons of retards still bought it. Then they release a game like OW which gets a massive amount of press coverage, streamer hype, etc, and turns out to be extremely shallow. You can like OW if you want, but it's not a good game, and will be dead in two years.

There are barely any companies anymore that desire to make genuinely good games, and those developers are either underfunded or rushed by their mother company and end up shitting out some piece of shit. They don't care about the longevity of Vidya, they care about selling as many copies as possible.

Like honestly, look at the 2015 GOTYs. Two great games, a retarded WII-U exclusive, an unfinished game with 0 replay value, and fucking Fallout 4 which was the biggest disappointment since forever. When only two good games are on the list for BEST GAME OF THE FUCKING YEAR, theres a problem

>It's a "shill talks Mafia down but claims it's still one of his favorite games, just to make Mafia 3 look good" episode

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy with the darkness pictures was a 2K employee, they've been damage controlling this game hardcore on social media. I guess they really need it to succeed after Blunderborn.

Especially the Nigerian Mafia.

But this looks arcadey even compared to other contemporary sandbox games, and it looks like yet another "Me too!" game

to tl;dr that.

At one point Videogames were considered to have been down the road for becoming an art form, and thats what made them great.

Now vidya is all about the money

I was 19 going on 20 when Mafia was released. You have no idea how much Mafia pushed vidya forward. It did even more than GTA 3 did.

games have bugs, nothing new. I do think they should delay the game and work these problems out, but im not Hanger 13 or 2k.
Like I said before, STORY and SETTING is mafia's strengths. The developers also fixed the "dead city" problem from mafia 2 by making the city apart of the gameplay.

If they fixed it why is it still so bad

I really wonder how much Battleborn costed to develop when it died in 3 weeks, because I dont ever think they've been this desperate before

This is gonna be Watch Dogs all over again just without two years of people being hyped up

Darkness guy here, Ive played both mafia 1 and 2. Ive seen what mafia 3 has to offer and I think it will be good. Do I think mafia 3 will be better than mafia 1 or 2? no, but the game is not trying to be better, its trying to be different[hints why you are trying to DESTROY the Italian mafia rather than work with them]

>games have bugs, nothing new. I do think they should delay the game and work these problems out, but im not Hanger 13 or 2k.
But what's shown aren't bugs, unless you mean the entire game is supposed to be one big bug.

Playing on your strengths is worthless when the rest of your product is shit, just look at Witcher 3, their strength is the setting and environment, so that's what they focused on, but they still managed to deliver at least average quality in every other aspect and that's why witcher 3 did well.

I saw it on sale for $20 at my local JB-Hifi mere weeks after it's release. Not used either. Brand new copies.

Okay 2K shill, nice to know.

Destroy them? Where's the fun in that? I wanna be an Italian mafioso not kill them all. If I wanted to be a black thug I would play San Andreas.

>bugs

Again, shitty AI, physics, gunplay, batman vision, and shitty driving are not bugs.

This is a bug.

Im really excited for a return to the Mafia series and getting in on the action of being the hero who doesnt just fight for themself but for equality.

The Witcher 3 has problems. Mafia 3 also has problems, those problems being the AI and physics. Those two things are the only bad things[from what I have seen]

Well, good. Maybe now Gearbox can die faster and the rights to Duke Nukem can go to someone else.

>game is called Mafia
>you're not in the Mafia but you want to destroy them

Sounds like the game shouldn't have been called Mafia. Sounds like false advertising.

It's like remaking Shaft and calling it Goodfellas.

I agree fellow anonymous poster! Finally a game where I can be one of the heros that helped bring more equality to blacks from their white oppressors.

theres the driving and the dead city and the gunplay and the xray vision and the story

Also hyped for Mafia 3, just sent a tweet over social media to get the word out on Mafia 3 and that Im not going to get left in the digital dust when it comes out.

Oh and the teleporting cops and the car damage and the teleporting execution

It's beyond me how people still play videogames now a days.

The most talked game right now is the remake of Dragon Quest VII. That says it all and It will only get worst because they want to force 4K meaning games will take even longer to be made.

I went full retro last and stopped buying new releases unless they are from series I can't avoid like Final Fantasy or Zelda.

Its a fresh take on the series, mafia 1 and 2 are perfect for people who want to be in the Italian mafia, but mafia 3 is not trying to be one or two.
"batman vision" is not in the game. You have to tap the phones of the city to see though walls[yes this is kinda stupid , but it does make stealthing easier]
Gunplay looks fine, these are old guns with recoil.
You are in a mafia who is going against the Italian mafia, the game is based around mafia's.

State of decay 2 is literally the only game I still have hope for.
Titanfall let me down with the beta.
Battlefield let me down with the beta.
Dead rising 4 looks like garbage but will play when its cheap.

But that's a problem, if you can't fix your problems (which is obvious they can't even mitigate) then you have to deliver top-tier quality in other aspects, and so far the story doesn't seem to be top tier or even unique.

I don't think you'll have to worry about getting left in the dust when nobody will pay attention to begin with. People seem to care more on a CoD4 port, Battlefield 1, and Watch Dogs 2

>"batman vision" is not in the game
>but here's how it is

please stop

>mafia 3 is not trying to be mafia
why call it mafia then?
Oh that's right because if it wouldn't be called that it would have generated absolutely 0 attention and sales.

Its a pretty looking game

>Xbox makes bro dude crap
>sony makes cinematic shit
>japanese devs only make cringe weeb trash
>nintendo abandoned console gaming
>normies are the majority now

Hmmm no wonder why.

The story is a fresh take on the mafia franchise.
In mafia 1 and 2 , you play as a guy in the Italian mafia working up the ranks and eventually finding out that the Italian mafia arent that great. That is why Vito is back in mafia 3, he has seen what the Italian mafia is like.
In a way, you are getting revenge on the same mafia that has fucked you over the past 2 games.

What I meant was, Mafia 3 is not trying to be mafia 1 or 2 STORY wise. Thats why you play AGAINST the Italian mafia. Hanger 13 knew that they could never capture the spirit of mafia 1, so they changed the story to be the opposite of mafia 1 and 2.

Fresh take on something does not necessarily mean good.
And the mafia has only fucked you over because you fucked them over first you stpid fag.

at the end of mafia 2, you get fucked over.
Also, different does not mean good, but that does not mean it will be bad. Just have to wait till the game is out to truly see if the game is good or bad.

Well everything so far points to it being shit, and the only thing going for your argument is that the story will somehow be so amazing that it will offset the shit gameplay shown so far.

>Duke as politically correct parody of himself
>or genderswapped into "Dutchess" Nukem in an attempt to be subversive Joss Whedon-y shits
>with tortured Gearbox dialogue
>and a grating CRAZY AND RANDOM sidekick voiced by Ashley Burch

Please die swiftly, Gearbox.

your just saying the game will be bad because your a racist.