9 years ago this fantastic game was released

9 years ago this fantastic game was released

Where were you 9 years ago??

faking sick from work to play it

playing halo 3 probably

Sucking on my momma's titties

how old are you now

I was reading Cred Forums shit on the game.
While also playing it, because my friend owned it.

I finished the fight, and that's how its going to stay.

I think Halo 3 was the second to last time I was thoroughly hype with a Triple A title and felt it delivered completely.

Last was RDR

halome(dot)nu

never did get all those vidmasters

In a foster care group home.

Waiting on line during release night

>Did get them all
It doesn't matter, they gave the helm to everyone anyway, taking away the feeling of acomplishment

Crysis
Halo 3
HL2 EP 2
The Darkness

Where did all the time go?

Doesn't matter
I remember 13 year old me getting hyped about recon

Only until after we got the 4 ghost one did my friends tell me I needed the ODST cheevos too, a game I did not have or was able to borrow

Everyone in the party chat was so fucking mad at me and I wanted to fling my controller at the wall so bad because we were mad scrubs who took like 7 hours to do that shit

Standing in line to get it at midnight

Playing Halo 3 on the best Christmas of my life.

Christmas in 2007 was hella comfy

In 2007, I was in Astoria, Oregon's Tongue Point Job Corps Center learning computer repair.
Didn't play Halo 3 until 2008 when I worked for Volt, game testing the spring update for the XBox 360. I was 19 when this all happened.

>Where were you 9 years ago
happy

Pissed as fuck because I didn't have a 360 back then. Had to wait a few months, only to borrow it from a friend and play the ever loving shit out of it for the next four months.

Maybe Trump will make us happy again

>9 years since Mass Effect
>9 years since Bioware was a good company

Asleep.

I didn't get to play Halo 3 until 2009, and boy I spent the whole of 2009 just playing Halo 3. My brother got a 360 for Christmas in 2008, and we got Halo 3 a week later. I remember playing Halo 1 and 2 in anticpation for it.

I still remember using that one month trial to play online for the first time. I always wanted to play online in Halo 2 but never had the chance to for a lot of reasons. I used to walk through empty maps and just explore them, wondering what the multiplayer was like.

I'm happy that I experience Halo 3 mostly during it's prime. It's matchmaking and custom games were some of the funnest experiences I've ever had in gaming. Halo had an odd sense of teamwork you can't recreate in any other game, and the fact that forge and game modes were limited meant you could get some super creative infection modes on incrediby community made maps.

Playing a 13 map infection gamemode on "The Mines" is something that's always stuck with me and my file share.

You missed out on a good game unfortunately user, it lacked multiplayer like Halo 3 but the campaign, soundtrack, and firefight mode were all glorious.

Someone start playing The Script's track 'Good Ol' Days' already.

>This entire post
Are you....me?
Literally everything you described happened to me as well
>tfw you wander the maps nowadays in an empty forge and can only hear the silence of a dead community

I don't think being american would make me happy

I'm an achievement whore so I didn't know about the helmet thing, was a decent reward for probably the best achievement I've ever played.

well what would you rather be wise guy?

>you will never watch Bungie Police for the first time again

Obtaining all the vidmasters was an adventure all on its own. Its a shame games don't have that kind of charm anymore.

Conceiving OP with his nostalgia-ridden, elitist, mountain dew drinking, cunt mom