Havent play wow since first month of cata

>havent play wow since first month of cata
>keep hearing praise about legion
>say fuck it and buy legion
>boost my rogue to 100 and level
>game is even worse than I possibly imagined
>nothing matters beyond mindlessly grinding world quests/dungeons trying to get +forged gear
>gone are the days of getting friends together to run tough dungeons, just mindless queue with four other fucking idiots that say nothing

Legion is fucking GARBAGE. I feel like a complete fucking idiot for buying this trash and the fact you faggots are saying that this game "saved" WoW, are fucking delusional.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BO9p2zhk5M
twitter.com/wtjjune
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the h*ck

legion is great, you just don't know how to have fun

Wow will never be like it was before. Vanilla was the best. From WotLK everything went to casual shit.

I'm still waiting to see if everyone becomes disillusioned with it eventually.

>upset about game being a mindless grind for gear

Have you ever played wow before?

WoW was always shit game. The community is what made it good and the current community is shit. Nostalrius had a good community for a little while but blizzard shut it down. You should just give up on MMOs forever until Holodeck tier VR is a thing.

glad an idiot like you is out $110.00 tbqhfam. here's your (You) hope it was worth it

It didn't use to be this bad, at least back then I knew which bosses I had to kill and BiS was actually something possible.

wtf i love legion now.

>$110.00

I spent 40 bucks on this turd, I'm still pissed off but how the fuck do you figure I spent 110?

>not playing with your friends
wow user, are (you) even trying?

All my friends obviously stopped playing. I blame the fuckers on Cred Forums telling me the game was good.

post more best gurl

There's a good amount of shit to do, but it's spread across multiple interests, if you ask me.

I've done up to Mythic +5 bolstering, completed normal EN, and a few bosses of heroic. Heroic dungeons are a joke and if you haven't moved past them you're a shitter.

Fishing is a bore personally but there's the fish mount and artifact rod to get if that's your thing.

Cooking is frustratingly implemented via Nomi, by not telling you that you have all the base recipes for a meat type or something and instead just letting you waste all your mats on random animals. Somehow Nomi bulked up like a motherfucker between MoP and Legion.

I've been going back and doing some MoP stuff. Got shado-pan exalted recently, but the daily/zandalari rep grind is pretty boring too. This game is mostly what you make it.

what were you looking for? I'm just trying to understand what you think you're going to do in an MMO

>tfw no one will accept a fury or arms warrior for mythic dungeons
>tfw i did all the WoD ones when they were released just fine but that doesn't mean anything

I was expecting a group oriented challenge. You can literally accomplish anything in this game without even talking to a single person. What's the point of a MMO if you take the social/grouping aspect out of it?

The fucking thing is 70 bucks in canada, + an extra 15 bucks per month.

yeah the only thing you actually group up for now is mythic dungeons...

its pretty sad when no one bothers with a World Boss after the day he's released because so many people just show up, tag, and run away while they wait for you to kill it so they still get credit

Join a guild you fuck. Get a reputation for being not shit and you group up with people you become familiar with.

reputation on a server doesn't even matter anymore

dungeon groups can be mixed server and so can raid groups

the days of asking people on your own server if a player is good are done

My friendslist has been offline for years now, can't even make any new friends because nobody talks anymore, fuck this game

The game has not felt the same for me in that regard since Vanilla. It's been catered to fast-paced play where there's no time to learn and no time for anyone "below you." That being said, I have started making "friends" again for the first time in a long time. Do you play alliance or horde?

Its just the lack of challenge and the fact the game is basically Diablocraft now is what makes me hate it.

They need to bring back Justice points and Tabards for Rep fuck quest.

resto druid here
quest asks me to select another legendary weapon and i'm not sure if i wanna go balance or feral.

on one hand balance needs almost the same gear as resto but feels boring as fuck from what i played leveling.

Feral looks cool but needs completelty different gear

>Warrior class hall campaign mission requires you to send a certain follower
>I had him disabled

Funny, switch some words around and you're talking about FFXIV as well!

I'm having with FFXIV because it isn't shitting on me with gear at every chance they get.

feral is way more fun. if you want more versatility, go balance/resto. But definitely for fun, feral.

Pretty much.

Don't forget all your warforged pieces will be replaced with NPC trash, as soon as a new patch hits within two months, or so.

>$15 bucks more, please.
>tfw lijum "best" expansion ever

>Hunter Survival just doesn't feel right
I seriously wish they just added this as a new spec instead gutting Survival

>>gone are the days of getting friends together to run tough dungeons, just mindless queue with four other fucking idiots that say nothing

It's been like that since Wrath of the Lich King. Where the fuck have you been?

>tfw when you are part of the problem...

I always figured 'more content cannot be a bad thing!'. But then mounts became "collectibles", as if that was a good thing. My first mount was sepcial. As a nightelf I selected it and commited to it. Getting a new one would be possible, but financially expensive. You felt a bond with it too. It was special.
Now everyone believes they are a special snowflake themselves, having 100 different mounts as if they were stickers. But these do not represent anything. You're just one of many assholes nobody really cares about. As an orc on a wolf, you represented your culture, race and faction! Nothing less. Now those are completely diminished, and you can see it. People do not even feel a sense of belonging anymore. Gone are the days they fought tooth to nail against the other faction and felt pride for their own (or shame).
Not even to start with how gamey the capitals feel, with all those nonsensical unfitting mounts now.
That picture reminded me of that too, though it might just be a coincidence, since I've found it now, after trying Legion. People taking selfies to put on their own social media profiles, as if they were achievments of sorts. As if these people really believe it makes them more interesting or special.
Such narcisism. Yeah, that is probably the word that comes to mind. WoW is a game catering to narcisism.

Going to need a link to that +keystone and day 3 7/7H completion.

>HURDUR implying I care about doing hard content I actually have something called a life nerd. My post is actually a thinly veiled shit post that as a guild less solo shitter I should have infinite challenging solo content in an MMO

>queue for mythic+ and raids with friends
>it's actually fun
We full cleared normal Nightmare with tards last night. Was pretty good.

Why the fuck would I bother to keep playing if I hate it you autistic retard? I bet if I did you'd just say next
>LMAO PLAYING A GAME YOU HATE SO MUCH

More importantly what the fuck does that have to do with my post other then the fact it screams Diablocraft? I wouldn't be surprised if an MMO for Diablo is being developed right now which is why there is a skeleton crew on D3 atm.

forgot my picture

>gone are the days of getting friends together to run tough dungeons, just mindless queue with four other fucking idiots that say nothing
>queue
Except heroics were made useless. If there's no interaction most of the time it's either your own fault, or you're making shit up. Even my brewfest runs have people saying "hello"

To further prove your point they added selfies and twitter integration.

I bet the challenge you just specified requires a lot more from you than just knowing the basics of your class, avoiding needless aoe damage, and using interrupts/cc correctly, right?

>wow such challenge
>much difficulty
>muh achievement
>muh lijum best expansion evah

>Its just the lack of challenge
Have you completed the challenging content?

No but i-its just world of diablocraft now! G-GOOD job giving blizzard your money blizzdrone, E-everything is run by a skeleton crew, ACTIBLIZZARD!!!

Shifty goalposts comment of the century aside how do you expect to find a game challenging if you don't do its challenging content?

All I'm seeingf is that legion sucks because you don't have friends.

Is it really that bad there? I see tourists live streaming on selfie sticks in Tokyo sometimes and I wanna smack it out of their hands.

>canada
looks like the joke's on you bub

>tfw all my friends got back into it
>fuck it I'll give it a try, they say it's not so bad
>hop on and boost to 100
>mindlessly grind my way to 110 with no sense of progress or achievment
>everything is always as strong as you are
>ever set of armor is just a recolor
>no new weapons
>start doing world quest
>just getting high tier Epics for clearing normal mobs
>quit playing just as raiding starts
>mfw never going back

>Game questing was challenging until WotLK introduced Heirlooms you actually needed to be careful how many mobs you pulled or running into an elite camp raids weren't the only source of hard content
>LMAO RETARD COMPELTE MYTHIC POOPSOCK MODE++++ HARDCORE NO DEATHS THEN TALK TO ME
There is not challenging content besides raiding you autistic retard and fucking normal mode of Emerald Nightmare is a joke

also
>Implying I bought Legion from Blizz store and not a CD key seller incase some shit like this happened and using a WoW token from the money you saved to resub
Sorry blizz shill you didn't get my shekels this time :^)

Have you tried talking, yourself? Sooner or later you'll make some buddies.

>how do you expect to find a game challenging if you don't do its recycled """""content""""" ad nauseam in 4 artificially imposed difficulties, which only serve the purpose of restricting your "progress" for as long as possible, until at least half of the other retards in your group manage to do their jobs correctly?
ftfy

Just beat Xavius
>My fucking face when the Emerald Dream
Spent a solid hour in there after my guildies were all long gone

When does Balance get fun?

So how's Cred Forums tonight?

Abysmal as always.

Disappointed that WoW is dead and all the former Blizz founders will never come back to make a game that isn't shit again.

if enough drones are paying for the garbage they are making, why should they even bother?

There's still hope... Metzen retired after all...

>t. someone who hasnt done mythic+ dungeons or heroic raiding this expac

Memes and shit talking aside blizz made it so the casual content in the game like heroic dungeons and normal raids and whatnot dont require any pre thought or coordination and made the harder shit geared toward more social / dedicated players. what i think you are asking for is casual content like dungeons and stuff to be more social. the answer is to either play something else or find some friends and do the harder shit.

The story is half the problem furfag.

I already unsubbed.
Got far enough to get to the mythic dungeon quests and stopped since I don't have any friends that play and cannot find a guild.

Oh well.

OH it's one of those dumb posts

>the founders made the game what it is!

Tell me Mark Kern was a good dev. I dare you.

>Implying it's still redeemable.
I fucking wish user, I. Fucking. Wish.

>I'm just trying to understand what you think you're going to do in an MMO
Some MMO stuff.

Dream pics?

Took a bunch before I left today.

my guild is retarded as fuck i swear, but i like them as people so i wont leave to progress. what do? im the lowest geared by FAR as in im only 830 and everyone else is 845+ yet im always top of the meters by a large margin and the only one who pays attention to mechanics in dungeons/ raids. we could only kill nythendra and Ursoc this week because my guild is so damn handicapped. someone please tell me how to tell them to learn to play without sounding like a little bitch.

.....If the founders never existed then WoW would have never existed you stupid furfag. Activision merger was the worst shit to have ever happened to Blizz

Thank fuck that the fat kike known as Bobby Kotick sold his shares and is probably soon to abandon the company since he is realizing they can't make money anymore.

>he actually fell for the legion meme

Just wait for legacy servers.

Best 2 wasted hours ever,

>all women doing it

I just transferred 5 characters from a PvP server to a PvE server and am realizing that random ganking was about the only thing making world quests fun.

I've made a terrible mistake.

MMOs will never be like they were before. EverQuest was the best. From WoW everything went to casual shit.

1 word:
privateserver.

Everquest didn't let you do anything on your own, and even the group content was tedious. Vanilla WoW had the right balance. It carried over somewhat to BC but started declining, then WotLK ruined everything and it only got worse since then.

I sort of agree but shouldn't there be some group content outside of the top-tier areas? By the time you get to meaningful, challenging group content its all stuff that you've already cleared (just bigger numbers) so there is little feeling of accomplishment.

Kaplan made a very good statement about world design that Blizzard seems to have forgotten: Creating content that the vast majority of people haven't seen makes the world feel bigger and more special and different difficulties isn't novel content.

Anyway I'm addicted to WoW again.

too bad your mog is shit

>Bring back garrison shit when everyone told them to just fuck off with it
>Said it wouldn't be mandatory
>Currently its still mandatory
>RNG and time gating up the fucking ass in an MMO

What the fuck is so difficult about this? REMOVE.
FUCKING.
GARRISONS.

>not being a miner with a pickaxe
I bet you play panda, faggot.

It has been this bad since Wrath. Stop being so delusional. This expansion has been much better than Cataclysm BY FAR.

I fully agree, I don't like doing the same shit on numerous difficulties before getting to the meaningful content and i wish they'd change that. but as it stands thats really my only complaint about current WoW.

Looks like something that would drop in a heroic cata raid. Same with a lot of artifact weapon skins.

A lot of the artifact weapons have too much glowy shit all over them so they don't look legendary, they just look like over designed nonsense epic drops. Bring back the vanilla designers because those weapons look far better despite having decade old textures.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BO9p2zhk5M

Incoming Nostalgia

>RNG in a MMO
really makes you think

It's even more obnoxious when you try to make an alt. Fucking 10 days total of waiting time just to complete the garrison missions. It's not as bad as WoD because there is so much other stuff to do.

RNG for gear in terms of stats etc is the issue is what I meant.

>Muh activision

Hey you retarded faggot, you do realize that the people currently running WoW has been there since the early days or at least played since the early days?
Afrasiabi, Chilton, Hazzikostas, Robinson, Barriga and so on

Even they realize Vanilla was garbage and have moved on, too bad you nostfags are too retarded to do the same

Thats understandable

>orc memeface

Never gets old

> I too can make meme mogs

>heroic spider lady
>transitions to another platform, we follow
>arrive there and realize 2/3 of the raid did not make it
>repeat
This group is not gonna go far is it?

It let you do plenty on your own - it just wasn't as fun, exciting, efficient or even easy. Some classes could actually solo rather efficiently too though, as well as soloing mini bosses and what not. Large portions of epic weapon quest chains ( artifact weapons basically that werent free) were soloable.

You could do anything on your own, including killing the guards of a city you didn't like because they weren't super strong or invulnerable.

>I just transferred 5 characters
Haha holy shit you are dumb as fuck.

>EVERYBODY WHO HATES MODERN WoW IS A NOST FAG YOU HEAR ME?

Kill yourself already furfag.

>you do realize that the people currently running WoW has been there since the early days
Yeah, except class-designer, Metzen, Pardo, quest-designers.
>Even they realize Vanilla was garbage
Sure, shill.

>counting someone who left like a week ago as not being a part/responsible of the current content
Amazing.

>Never played retail
/played over 150 days on wotlk ps

If you read all the finals hours of Overwatch articles on Gamespot, Metzen wasn't even involved in Legion. He's been almost exclusively on Overwatch for years now

>MUH WOW IS DEAD
>MUH OLD DEVELOPERS
>MUH ACTIVISION
>BUT IM TOTALLY NOT A NOSTFAG XDDD

Just so you know a nostfag is not solely a person who play on Nostalrius but rather a person who is filled with delusional nostalgia

Blizzard-North died long ago.

Is this another paid shill?

>delusional nostalgia
>dat projections

Yeah, except that Afrasiabi was the quest designer in Vanilla and in TBC and Wotlk and stating that questing was better back in the days just proves what a massive nostfag you are

>.05 blizzbucks deposited into your B.net account

you're really dumb lol

Ah yes, the old "shill" buzzword, how original.
Did you think of that yourself?

Do you even know what projecting means?

>lol

>the only reason I hate this game is because I can't wait around trying to get a group for an hour

You actually *can* do that you fucking retard. In fact, the only way to do mythics is to do exactly that.

You have nothing left in your life but to shitpost on a hobby board for a hobby you don't even like anymore. Once you accept this, you can finally kill yourself with the last shred of dignity you have.

40 for the game
15 permonth

55 for this dick

>Disc is fun but it's shit
>Holy is effective but boring as fuck
>Playing DPS as a Priest ever

Thanks Blizz

>Do you even know what projecting means?
Yep, and you are trying to project your delusional about Legion on nostfags.

>$15 a month

I find it hard to believe anyone pays $15 a month for this. Gold is so incredibly easy to come by that I already have 6 months of WoW tokens saved up.

>gone are the days of getting friends together to run tough dungeons
Come back when you've tried a mythic+10 run.

Shadow is good now tho

Any western MMOs gonna fill the void of Everquest Next?

So Blizzard has said they aren't planning on adding more classes, only specs right? I heard that somewhere.

If they are the next spec is obviously going to be a Warden spec where you get one of their cool ass Circle Glaive weapons and summoning various spirits of ___ for different situations that call for them. Probably crazy CC too.

Question is what class gets it?

Probably Demon Hunters, or Warriors. Rogues would work but I doubt it since they got Outlaw this expac. Probably another class that I am forgetting but who knows.

Demon Hunters if they do some lore shit with The Wardens having freed them and then deciding to teach them how to fight like a Warden since they've been helping the fuck out of everyone canonically. Plus DH use glaives already. They could be a plate DPS so they can actually look like Wardens
Warriors because they're the plate class who's theme wouldn't really clash with The Wardens and Nelves can be them. Could be like a spellsword build.

>Implying Mythic+ is something interesting

It wouldn't make any sense for demon hunters to be wardens.

aren't they just more damage + on a time limit? or are there more mechanics the higher you go?

>What is an evolution of the lore
>Wardens decided freeing the Demon Hunters was worth it because they are charged with protecting Azeroth
>Canonically DH now basically carrying the fight against the legion
>According to DH campaign when you contact Illidan he is with somebody else or multiple people
>Could easily be that he and maiev are working together
>only 2 specs atm

>special pet you can only capture when you defeat xavius

neat

>Every one I know is locked to every mythic.
>Can't keep up because work is 12 hour shifts.
"Why don't you just join a group user?"
>839 Ret Paladin gets rejected from every LFG
>Fuck it, cancelled account today.
Sure I can be holy, but I really don't feel like healing. Friends were all tanks, so I didn't do my own tank artifact point dump.

The only gear that will be different between specs is trinkets.

All leather gear has both intellect and agility depending on your spec, and all jewelry gear (ring, neck, cloak) is just secondary stats (haste, crit, etc.).

You can have gear that isn't your best stats, but gear is more or less universal now other than trinkets and your weapon.

They're most likely never going to do a single race specific class, and Wardens are definitely Night Elves only.

I could see Tinkers being a new class; people did react really positively to Mekatorque's scenes in the Broken Isles invasion.

Alright, so, I finally am able to do World Quests. Can someone give a quick explanation? I understand I have to do 4 of them, to get a reward.
Are these reward what every one is going for, and what is required to get up to raid ilevel minimum?
Can you get legendaries from these rewards after doing the 4 quests?

>Goblins and Gnomes tanking in mech suits
FUND IT

>Mech suit spec
>Explosives spec
>Robotics (minion) spec

OH BABY

It wont work if Blizzard isn't adding any more classes though

>Cancelled account
>When blizz said they will hotfix classes a week after raid hits
>Hotfix patch notes already show buffs for Ret

Noice

Doing the 4 world quests for the rep of the day gives you 1500 rep and the chest can give a legendary, but it's mostly shit rewards.

The rewards are mostly for reputation. You can get legendaries, and a couple rare toys. If you do get gear it is probably 800 item level.

They are basically dailies

Do as many AP giving ones as you can stomach daily. If that is a low number make sure you prioritize ones that will run out before you can play next. If you are in need of an upgrade in a particular gear slot do any WQs that give gear in that slot. It has a chance to upgrade pretty substantially.

Once you unlock withered training that pops up every 3 days. And keep an eye out for profession related WQs not all of them are useful but a lot of them will be. Skinners for example get a regent from WQ every few days, Felhide (Idk if anyone else does).

Get the WorldQuestList addon. It shows you all of the available work quests and lets you sort by reward, faction, etc.

The way world quests work is that every couple of days you get a faction emissary quest that shows up on the bottom left of your map.

World quests are assigned to the different factions and give you rewards like gold, beat, artifact power, order resources, etc.

When you do 4 world quests for one of the factions that shows up on the bottom corner of your map, you go to their emissary and are rewarded with the chest. The chest can contain gear, etc and has a small chance at a legendary.

The game randomly picks three factions for you and they are active for a couple days. If you complete the four quests for a faction, you have to wait a couple days and the game will select a new one.

You get a new emissary quest everyday.

There is a few sort of mechanics added. For example there's the bolstering buff. Where if you kill a mob, everything around it is buffed up. So you have to kill the mobs at around the same time. Can become a real problem in some of the trash packs on higher levels.
This is just one of the many affixes that can be applied. Higher levels apply multiple affixes.

There are no extra boss mechanics though.

oh i didn't knkow that. So you're telling me there's no agi on my gear when in resto but if i switch to feral all my gear suddenly has agi?

I'll at least get to try after the hotfix becomes live. It's felt like I've been attacking with a wet tube sock this whole time.

I don't know what they did with this expansion, but it seems packed with things that appeal to those with addiction problems.

The multiple grinding ladders that drip feed you either new skills, gold, items, or artifact exp. The mythics, and raids can also suck your attention.

And if you are completely degenerate you can clear out all the daily quests.

I haven't seen this in Warlords of Draenor, or Cataclysm - Blizzard really brought out the big guns this time around.

Just give me my legacy TBC servers already.
+if it still has mogging and barbers in it.

>Wanting any changes to legacy
People like this are honestly even fucking worse than the cockgobbling blizzdrones that HATE the idea of giving people legacy servers and actively dont want something that wont affect them

barbers should be in legacy desu

Why I said it would be a + and not needed at all.
But atleast I ruffled your feathers.

>>gone are the days of getting friends together to run tough dungeons, just mindless queue with four other fucking idiots that say nothing

People constantly say this, but you realize that you could 100% find group members by talking to other people, right? If I post in a channel and ask for a healer, someone whispers me back, at which point we talk and then go do things.

Can you just queue for dungeons with complete randoms and get optimal rewards? Yes.

Can you find and talk with like-minded and friendly individuals and queue for dungeons? Yes.

This complaint just seems to stem from people's lack of social skills considering all the opportunities and ability to actually connect and bond with players is still there. There's just systems in place for casuals now.

>removing clownsuits from TBC and Vanilla
Not a plus at all. Theres a reason everyone remembers them. Its an integral part of the atmosphere

I played Everquest. It was an anti-social, join a guild or die, shithole. Also existed around the time people made it a career selling game guides, so you can bet your ass it was nearly impossible to get anything done in the game as a new player. Player fabricated gates out the ass.

It tried so hard to appeal to Ultima Online mannerisms and failed.

Ultima Online was basically the Second Life of MMORPGs though. People try to think of it fondly but you were basically paying a sub to create content for the developer. Imagine if Minecraft had a sub fee? (oh wait)

Vanilla WoW was the peak of the MMORPG experience.

It's not Blizzard's fault they know how to polish a turd. Blizzard only got progressively worse after Activision merger.

Activation is to blame for Blizzard devs being shitty ungrateful assholes because of the safety net that allowed them to survive the 2008 recession.

Activision Merger also enabled Blizzard to hire random fucking schmucks like Ghostcrawler, Ion, and Hotlinka.

EVERYTHING wrong with WoW/Blizzard happened around 2008.

Maybe the original devs also started losing interest in the game once Arthas was dead and the story set up in the Frozen Throne was done. I sure did and so did the people I liked the most in my guild. It was already happening mid-through WOTLK thanks to the introduction of heroic raids.

Are you even playing?
I'm on a high pop server and literally nobody talks to eachother outside of their guildchat
the community is dead

Just because they aren't talking to you doesn't mean they aren't talking at all autist.

Why did the cinematics stop being about the player characters?
As seen in the TBC cinematic you can still sell the big bad without devoting the entire duration of the video. Not that I particularly care but Gnomes never got a chance to appear in a cinematic.

WoW is like an old girlfriend. She was fun and new at first and made you feel something you've never felt before. You thought she was the best thing in the world and thought that you would love her forever. Then over time her shit got annoying and she changed and she wasn't as fun to be around anymore. She became more demanding and put out less and less. Eventually you broke up with her and now you occasionally look back on the good times and try to think that you can get back together with her, but you know it won't work out. Legion is like when she messages you on Facebook after not talking for years and says she wants to try to at least be friends again. So you meet up again and at first things seem like the way they were before, but its still not the same. After a few days or weeks you begin to realize that she is still the same stuck up bitch you remember and that you've made a terrible mistake and the only way to move on with your life is to just never see her again.

>Why did the cinematics stop being about the player characters?
wotlk? you should know this.

gimme a break dude, how delusional are you?
this is the perfect game for autists, it requires absolutely zero player interaction anymore

>WoW is like an old girlfriend
and how the fuck do you know what that is like you fucking normie

Why, not when.

>join LFG party
>"Hey everyone"
>nobody says anything the entire time
>leaves immediately after the final boss

cringe/10

wisdom of solomon right here folks.

Its less than 2 weeks since launch and people are already getting bored. its Cata/MoP/WoD all over again.

"THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT."

I've seen heroin users with more self awareness.

they should bring the old cinematics back

Dude, the only people saying Legion is good are the paid Blizzard shills here. Anyone with an ounce of objectivity will tell you it's more or less the same shit as before.

They did in WOTLK.

>cringe

*tips fedora*

How many fucking versions of Dal now exist? I still haven't bought Legion because I have all of WoD to do, but I was on my way to Kara today when I noticed Dal sitting right above. I know that Dal is the main hub in Legion, but I had assumed it was in the Broken Isles instead of just being moved back to mainland Azeroth. I enter the city and it's a weird ghost town where some NPCs exist, but it's missing the sewers and things like bank and auctioneer. I knew something was up and after checking the Broken Isle map, I see that Dal is there too. So why is there a copy above Kara and when did that get there? Is there also a version above Alterac again?

What is a bigger asset in raid after Tuesday a ww monk or a rogue?

Its part of a quest chain you do pre broken isles which moves it to the broken isles

Oh, okay. So I was in a phased version and once I get do the quest, it'll be gone there? I know the next patch reintroduces Kara so I figured it had something to do with that.

I play on WrA. LFG and Trade never shut the fuck up. Guilds are pretty god damned active. Personally, I hate a good number of people on this server because they're goobs, but it's 1am EST/10:30pm shitcoast time and there's lots of activity right now.

Your autistic experience doesn't mirror everyone else's.

I have thought for the longest time Engineering should be scrapped and be melted into a Tinker type class.

Could easily justify giving it a tank and/or heal spec too. Fucking Wildstar had a healer running around with defibs, no reason we can't have something similar.

Join a guild? who the fuck cares about the shit you're doing? I maybe ran a few dungeons with randoms, mostly been just killing shit as a guild with 2 people left every boss

I seriously refuse to believe people actually unironically think paid shills exist to create threads on Cred Forums a month after a game is released

you'd have to be one paranoid motherfucker to believe that

We have DH and Warlocks at this point. Might as well keep both DESU and give the class disgustingly good buffs to engineering or something

WW is fun as shit and you don't have to reroll stupid fucking dice to get buffs.

Why she look asian?

You're fucking full of shit, legion's the expansion where i've seen people communicating the most. I'm in a high pop server and I see people chatting with each other all the fucking time, groups are being formed constantly, hell, if you go to goldshire in my server, there's people there nearly 24/7 just dueling and talking shit to each other.

Learn to be fucking social.

normally I would agree with you but the game in discussion is an MMO, a genre that requires you to subscribe2play.

why is blizzard making world of warcraft just like Jojo?

the monk is literally Star Platinum mixed with Crazy Diamond

>yfw this is your BiS until Mythic NIGHTHOLD

>Guys lets uncap gold
>Why?
>Because I said so

Blizzard is so fucking retarded.

If you're queuing dungeons instead of finding 4 other people to do mythic+ with you're not only wasting your time but you're also fucking shit

>WoW original was fun with friends
>played expansion without friends
>it wasn't fun

This is news?

>run df
>say a quick "hey" to acknowledge that the other four people exist
>nobody replies
>only time anyone else says anything is when the tank throws a tantrum because the shaman keeps using Thunderstorm

I'm not looking to have an actual conversation, but it's like playing with a bunch of bots.

>wanting to play a good game is delusional nostalgisch

Current WoW is garbage and only autistic retards still play it.

The roll bug kinda feels like it would be inferior to sprint when it counts

>Dungeon Finder literally exists so socially retarded people can do content
>Whine that everyone in it is anti-social

Join a guild faggot.

gold caps existed because of engine limitations. Keeping them for the sake of having arbitary caps is just retarded.

Anyone who says WoW is antisocial isnt in a good guild. I'm having a blast shittalking with the guild on coms all the time.

>clear up to cenarius first night with 25 people
>wipe endlessly on cenarius due to baddies the next night
>prune group down to 13 with our best dps
>2 shot cenarius and 4 tries for xavius
Kinda feel bad leaving so many people out but fuck it feels nice knowing it wasn't just our group sucking dick

FUCKING HYMDALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf I want text chat not voice chat I hate blizzard now

>tfw can't handle the social pressure at all
>can't even apply for fucking mythics
>know soloing will only get me so far
>yet what's the point of improving if there isn't a goal to improve for

Why do you fags who hate social interaction so much flock to MMO's? It's bizarre, you people are everywhere and always whining that the game isn't single player enough.

Old dalaran
Dalaran in Northrend
Dalaran floating somewhere in the ocean during pandaria, accessible through a portal
Dalaran above orgrimmar during the siege of orgrimmar
Dalaran in Kharazan during Legion invasions
Dalaran in the Broken isles

In the course of 6 or so minutes you can teleport to most versions back to back

I was looking for a reason to bust out Colossal Dragonplate again.

i've been able to appreciate WoW more since I've been playing other RPG-style games, Grim Dawn being one.

i'm doing the same shit i am in every other game, it's just much better. once you get over the past, you can begin to enjoy WoW.

also, i flew to a mythic and entered the dungeon physically with my character, no summon, no teleport.
that's the first time i did that since they introduced LFG in Wrath. it felt good.

the reason people are less social in 5 mans is because 5 mans have less down time now.
in vanilla and TBC, a lot of the dungeons were sprawls where you did a lot of traveling (Wailing Caverns, Gnomer, BFD).
now there's so little downtime, you get kicked if you try to microwave a hot pocket.

>MFW I haven't touched WoW in over two weeks
>MFW I just unsubscribed

You think we chose this?

Is it honestly worth getting back into playing Warlock?

>done all mythic dungeons
>ilvl 852
>still get rejected mythic runs because frost dk

ITS NOT FAIR

You get rejected because you immediately get 10+ DPS applying for a group the moment you queue dumbass. They can't see your spec in the LFG tool.

ITS NOT FAIR

make your own homosex

on tuesday

just learn how to tank and do dungeons as blood. blood's best in slot is full DPS gear, we do not go for mastery or versatility.
you would only need to level the artifact and switch trinkets.

Item level 851 Unholy DK. You're getting rejected because you can literally do twice as much damage in Unholy with the exact same gear.

>From WotLK
How to spot a wrathbabby in a single step

Interesting. I was wondering why my haste/mastery set was pure trash in heroic 25 man Mists raids.

>frost dk
>frost
What the fuck are you doing, user?
Stop playing the worst class in the game

YOULL SEE

FROST DKS WILL BE TOP 1 DPS ON TUESDAY

AND ILL GET BOTH UNHOLY AND FROST HIDDEN SKINS AND I WONT SHARE IT TO YOU

try doing mythic or normal raiding then even though it still ends up being the same as dungeon finder except cunts will leave over a single wipe

> someone please tell me how to tell them to learn to play without sounding like a little bitch
You can't, you are a raider in a guild of casuals.

frost it still last in sims even with the new buffs

lmao @ you

finally someone speaking the truth

These blizzcucks keep shilling this dead game on this board

they could make obliterate do 400% more damage.
no number tweak is gonna fix DK mobility, unless the number is reduce the cooldown on Wraith Walk to like 20 seconds and make it last twice as long, even then..

>Pugged normals and a bit of heroic in MoP
>Guild tried to get a team together, showed up to one try and fuckers had horrible dps and couldn't do fucking Immerisus on the new baby flexible mode
>Bailed for WoD because fuck mang it was bad
>Guild apparently actually did do some raids in HFC normal halfway into the tier
>Came back for Legion, like it enough
>Guild wants to do progression now
>Come raid day I'm 842 because I started a week late due to BF1
>Raid lead caved on the 830+ and said 825+ for the first week
>We're only 5/7 after two 3 hour sessions
>I'm almost certain I could be a few bosses into heroic if I just pugged again
>Don't want to bail on them now that I'm on their team in top 3 dps
>Can feel the burnout encroaching, haven't done hardly anything this week aside from raid days
I feel like if I switch to pugging I'll just quit completely but maybe doing casual raids whenever I want will keep me around. Having an actual team for easy quick clears seems great but I just can't be assed to do anything the rest of the week after spending 6 hours painfully carrying 3/4ths of my raid until these fucks git gud.

I just don't know what to do.

Find a decent guild. Normal is so incredibly easy it's not even funny. It's LFR tier difficulty.

So tailoring is proving to be pretty fucking useless. What should I take? I got enchanting as my other profession.

Okay, for real Cred Forums, what would you say are Legion's flaws so far? Because we all know this shit isn't perfect.

>Attunement for arcway/court of stars
>Artifact weapon encourages players to stick to one spec and one main otherwise they get left behind
>Class balance seems to be more fucked than usual

Herbalism. Easy 30k/hr farming roses in Suramar.

I don't have an issue with the Attunement as much as the withered training should be retuned so its not so tank biased/give more rep based on score to reward people going over 400 to make it easier to get rep when its up.

Also additional ways to farm mana would be wonderful.

Artifact Knowledge does help a lot with alt weapons, honestly at +5 you are getting 200% more than you were as a fresh 110 and its becoming noticeable even as you get into the traits costing few thousand/tens of thousands.

Will admit I don't know what blizzard wants to do with Shadow Priest/Frost Mage/Warlocks, just doing random buffs/nerfs at this rate.

The attunement is a non-issue since it's easy as fuck. Actually, I would say not being attuned to them is more beneficial because it means you aren't getting Arcway/CoS keystones. Both those dungeons are a massive pain in the ass when you're at +5 or higher.
You can get all the DPS traits in an Artifact within ~25 points, which isn't particularly hard, so not really an issue.

Biggest issue is Relics. Relics are fucked, I'm using a blue 790 relic because it's hands down better than an 840 of the same type because the trait it gives is so valuable.

Yeah I agree with the relics point, its stupid how there's no crafted ones you can buff up for specific traits or even try to make certain relics to fish for traits. It's like needing 3 weapon drops per spec now but even more specific.

>>Artifact weapon encourages players to stick to one spec and one main otherwise they get left behind

Continuing this, when x.1, x.2, etc, hit, and shit gets over-balanced, some classes are going to be completely fucked. Remember when DKs got the huge nerfbat in WotLK? It's going to be 10x worse here because theres SO much time invested thanks to artifact weapons.

I like legion so far.

Bad points are :
-Artifact points
-Warforged/titanforged

The main story quests are too easy.

The illidan flash back quests should be slightly more difficult at least.

50% of the traits in any given artifact grant minimal or zero DPS gain. Leveling multiple artifacts to 20 isn't really and issue once you realize than you don't actually need a good half of the traits.

I just captured a dragon and talked with all the npcs.

Then I woke up in the northern barrens.

What about mythic plus mode?

>-Warforged/titanforged

Whats wrong user? Don't like needing to pray to RNGesus for both a good stat roll and for an iLvl upgrade?

The old school dungeon crawl difficulty is still there.

They just hid it in mythic + modes.

Mythic 4 and onwards and it starts feeling like Shadow Labyrinth on steroids.

pvp is hilariously bad
the writing and design of the central legion story is bad
a lot of classes are just mechanically awful or unpleasant to play now (survival hunters, StM, demonology, FR arms)
world design is too cluttered and at the same time too decentralized (there's no major player hubs outside main cities, you just run or teleport between waypoints)

still better than wod somehow

You can give it to me with a few paid months. I'm poor as fuck and sick.

yup, I definitively hate it.

However, that's not such a big deal, I'm in a comfy guild and we don't give a shit about good dps as long as it's possible to down the raid boss and everybody understands the strats.

I think deleting warforged/titanforged would make the game better.

Or keeping it how it is, except you can use money to upgrade "normal" items into warforged/titanforged with some kind of ressource.

Grinding a bit is alright in a MMO, especially when it's dungeon/raids because it is usually fun and diversified.

But mandatory RNG to access the best parts of the game is bad.

What is the point of blood trader coming in 7.1? Why does Blizzard want to make gathering professions so useless?

Of the 17 traits Apocalypse has 11 provide a direct increase to dps (two golden traits and the active), 3 are indirect bonuses through resource manipulation (one golden trait), 2 are purely defensive and one is purely utility.

I'm not seeing this 50% providing minimal to no dps increase.

As someone with Ench/Alchemy I'm fucking ecstatic.

Herbs cost way too fucking much on the auction house and I have a shit ton of blood of sargeras to get rid of.

Can you buy Starlight roses with it?

On the PTR you can buy ten per. Which is crazy good.

It's a good thing, the HV prices will drop a lot. Even as a gatherer, I think it's too damn right.

you can't buy the rare gathering items though. the only real reason to be a gatherer at the moment. then again I put an hour work into like 20 flasks a guildie made for me with my mats, so that was nice money

Well, its necessary. Roses only have like a .8 per node at level 2, which is where almost everyone is. And you need 2 per pot and 7 per flask. An average raid night will take like 60+ per raider per guild.

The rest of the herbs are a joke, but fuck starlight rose.

if you could pick and choose which traits to get, maybe. but you need the gold border ones and you're going across the entire grid to get the prerequisites for those

It will absolutely collapse the price for mats on the AH, which is not good. Everyone is getting showered in bloods at all times. Gathering proffs will become useless again like in WoD. I agree that mat prices are too high now, but just making gathering useless is not the solution.

>when an EN pug invites you but ends up kicking you before the group pulls the next boss
Will the buffs even help with the perception that Warlocks are shit? I don't know what else I can do, I only have so many buttons I can press and I'm pressing them at the proper times. I'm so tired of it, I just want to see new content.

>Any trait being worth that amount of pure stats
Not sure I'm buying what you're selling friendario, the maths I've seen for most specs is that anything that gives more then +4 ilvls to the weapon beats out the trait and that's an edge case you're normaly looking at about +2.

Friendless autists not capable of making friends THE THREAD
Legion better than Cata, Pandashit and WoD.
Since you didn't even bother learning what bosses drop what then it's safe to assume your the problem. Almost all of us from the A team were BiS pre-raid. Are you even trying scrub?

>getting into wow
>after dropping cata when they nerfed heroics
you didn't learn anything back then it seems

Depends on the class. Some specs have absolute garbage for gold traits.
>Blurred time for Outlaw Rogue
>Your cooldowns recover 15% faster when Adrenaline Rush is active
>Literally adds up to 6 seconds for AR

Not enough incentive to do world quests that don't give Artifact Power or gear.

Nope. For example a relic that gives the +8% Run Through Damage for an Outlaw Rogue is better DPS than a Cloak of Shadows buffing relic that's upwards of 50 ilvl higher.

+8% RT damage is a 4% increase in overall DPS for an Outlaw.

maybe heroics didn't get nerfed, maybe people are so used to doing them that they don't seem hard anymore

weapon ilevel > everything else

cata's dungeons were nerfed as fuck after launch. They used to require real CC like vanilla, but they were nerfed after the casuals whined enough

Dungeons haven't needed to get a competent group since the 3.0 patch in BC, that was kind of the point, as much nostaglia goggling as you might have for those days, it was a massive chore to get anything done.
"Alright kill skull first, second X, mage sheep moon, hunter trap square, if we have a rogue sap diamond." And pray you didn't fucking wipe.
Ever since then, charge in, thunderclap, maybe even shockwave, spam buttons until everything is dead.
The good part is we got to pay more attention to what else was actually happening rather than checking the previously assigned marks every 10 seconds to make sure the hunter didn't accidentally autoattack one of them. Not that I've played Legion yet, but that was basically still the idea from the last time I played which was probably at least 2 years ago.
Sure it dumbed things down quite a bit, but if you want a grindfest play some korean mmo.

>trait A gives 2.2% increase to total damage
>trait B gives .14%
>trait C gives 0
>better get 15 more int
It does matter a bit more for melee. Current guides say my best relic is stronger at 835 than my second best at 850 single target.

I have done up to mythic+8 on most of the dungeons except for neltharion's lair, and I have firm enough reason to believe that the disc throwers in there will be a goddamn nightmare.

You didn't play cata at the beginning of the expansion, did you?

>TFW I have tier 3 SR
>Made over a million gold in 4 days since

I honestly don't get pot prices surely the only people using them are raiders and wouldn't their guild be sorting something out for that? Why the fuck is your general Cred Forums tier scrub willing to pay thousands of gold for something they have no real use for?

there are people in trade right now advertising to buy peoples blood of sargeras, how do they do it?

Top tier guilds are literally sitting on tens of millions of gold because they spent 7 months selling Mythic Archi kills for 500k+ each.

>fury still has a bugged golden trait with a 2% chance to proc instead of 20%

The difference in int/weapon damage between 835 and 850 is much smaller then the difference between a 780 blue relic and an 840 relic I was commenting on.

>except you can use money to upgrade "normal" items into warforged/titanforged with some kind of ressource.

They should tie that to the three armor-crafting professions. LW, BS, and Tailoring are only goood for dumping Bloods to convert to chaos crystals, sadly.

>immune to daze because warlock
>level 3 rose gathering
>broken isles pathfinder
>herb mount
>level 3 felwort so I get seeds
It's just so many roses.

Why are there so many guilds recruiting warlocks? I thought they were bad and unfun?

yes or no?

This. Anybody who thinks collecting 1000 zebra hooves on a 5% drop chance is a fucking retard and should be shot on the spot. These things are the reason WoW had to evolve

Massive up.

Least played class in the game. Also they are not bad and getting a huge buff Tuesday.
Biggest problem with my class right now is the gear that drops from the raid is terribly itemized so even stuff that is 40 item levels higher is worse than what I have. If I want upgrades I have to to mythic+.

>least played class

Monk says hi.

fuck off we're full

Pretty good, I don't fully agree with the belt
more than 2 glowing colors to your mog is too much desu
Have it match chest or shoulders, pref shoulders

Guilds have no source of income besides their players. They have to pay for pots from somewhere and most can't afford these prices.

Also, where did you get the recipe? I've picked hundreds of starlight rose and never gotten it.

going back to the green dagger as soon as I unlock the coloring for the skull and yeah thats the wrong belt and shoes forgot to redo my stuff after getting upgrades

>Rending paw of ursoc drops
>Turns out the sim was using the beta version that had str and crit, live version has no crit
>The rending debuff ticks for 11k and stacks 1 (one) times, does 175k damage on a normal fight

Blizzard can you unfuck the EN trinkets please.

>expansion class

The way some of the hidden artifact appearances are done.
>"Hey we did this huge convoluted quest chain in order to unlock our hidden artifact appearance, how did you get yours?"
>"Oh I found it in a dumpster down by the sewers"

Monks aren't cancerous like DH and DKs are.

You literally can't do mythics or keystones by queuing you fucking lying idiot. You don't get gear from normal/heroic.

Literally lying out of your ass for a thread.

l m a o

shouldve just waited to play the public test realm once they roll out max ilvl premades

u get the fix for a week then uninstall and forget about the once was an rpg pile of web 3.0 shit

I run Mythic+ dungeons with my friends every day, and have run normal and heroic TN with my guild this week. Make new friends.

this. so hard. when the cinematics stopped being about player characters and became about lore characters, was when they started REALLY circlejerking the lore characters and ruining the feeling of the game

What is the most fun to play Warlock spec?

>BiS trinket is a super ultra warforged one from a world boss
>going to have to save up coins and spam them on him

Its a random drop of a node like all the herbs Im pretty sure.

But my point was in cata my GM made the whole guild go and fish so we could make feasts for the raid. It just seems strange that the demand for pots is so high given their relatively specialist use and absurd prices.

>Rending Paw was just Crit+Proc in early beta
>Hype as fuck because the proc is a Bleed and I'm an Assassination Rogue which meant it procced Venomous Wounds
>Raid released
>No crit
>It's Strength
>My BiS is a BoE world drop that costs 1m+ gold and a pre-raid flat stat trinket

Why do you hate me Blizzard?

>Rogues, Mages, Druids
>not spoiled as fuck
Fuck off

Burning Crusade cinematic is literally about Illidan and the """"player characters"""" in it were turned into lore characters by Wrath, such as them confirming the Draenei in it is Maraad etc.

But every "player character" in the TBC video was turned into an actual character by the end of TBC or WotLK. Literally confirmed at Blizzcon that the Blood Elf is the countess and the Draenei is Maraad.

The Dwarf in the first one is Grif Wildheart.

This is all fucking old.

Affliction is garbage. The majority of people do not like demo but still acknowledge that it has the best artifact. Destro is ok but kind of shitty.
I think anyone that is as geared as I am would like demonology.

whats even more amazing is how fucking stupid you you sound.
>blaming the game you dont have friends to play with and randoms dont want anything to do with your stupid ass

Nothing will ever compare to vanilla.

That being said Legion is great and the only xpac I've really enjoyed.

>my worst two stats

thanks blizzard

>Not doing M+

?

>the grind was better before!!!1!

Wanna know how I know you didn't play Vanilla?

`wtf I love the original skinner box now

Sauce on grif? And which countess are you talking about?

>take out reforging stats
>add in bullshit warforge/titanforge
so much fun

Don't have a main yet so I haven't dedicated myself to anything yet.

and how is that the games fault

wait so mythic level 4 dungeons with titanforged gear are almost as good as standard mythic raid gear?

any gear can roll to 895

titanforge adds 5 ilvl with like a 5% chance.

but it can roll up to 895.

So it CAN be as good as Mythic gear. But it's very fucking rare.

good luck getting titanforge on anything.

Have you considered that this is mostly because your friends don't play anymore?

You ask why I'm not doing M+

Because they are necessary for progression. The pots in Legion are incredibly powerful. Usually 6-10% of the overall dps per character for 2 pots. Thats huge. So they are mandatory for any guild seeking to actually progress.

But yes, guilds should have people go out and farm, though I imagine WoD made a lot of people drop their gathering professions.

Mythics drop very little gear.

i quoted the OP.

>doing pugs with guilds trying to progress
>literally no one except maybe a tank is flasking or potting
I farmed all this shit for nothing. There's no way I'm using up my consumables for these fags

>you say this as this just drops for me

Yeah, it will never happen guys!

Even though Blood is mediocre at best, this week's EN raid made my day when people kept shitting on healers who did less healing than me (~20% total raid healing during boss fights, baby) and on DPS who did less than my 150k. Worth it.

This will never happen for me

>pugs
No shit. Not worth it unless you are wiping at 1% and just want to get it over with. But for actual guilds trying to actually progress, no other option.

>tfw when you know that fury warriors are piles of shit endgame but you're leveling one anyways because you like the class

>nothing matters beyond mindlessly grinding world quests/dungeons trying to get +forged gear
probably the only decent thing about this expansion is that there are only 4 dailies each day, and there's a variety to pick from

are you fucking retarded, you should still be doing this for mythics

Their price is absurd due to peoples laziness, not due to their crafting regs. Two roses and eight normal herbs isn't a lot when world quests give 40 normal herbs and a single node give about 3-5 herbs. An hour of herbalism farm can earn you 30-50k gold depending on server.

and someone in the world right now just won a local lottery. doesn't make it any less rare, you idiot

you are retarded.

someone did some rough maths on like a 10% roll chance of titanforge, and it's like 2 people a day get 895 titanforge gear.

Nothing exciting ever drops for me. I haven't even gotten a legendary yet, outside of a legendary piece of champion equipment.

Rose is the only one that is absurdly prices, and the nodes won't even give most people 1 a lot of the time, let alone 3-5, and there is no WQ I've seen that gives 40.

Pots and all that are rose restricted.

honestly the entire titanforge shit is stupid, I have tons of titanforged shit but I wish the tert stats would be on it more often.

There needs to be a system where raid bosses drop shit that lets you socket gear or give it + item levels and tert stats instead of this rng garbage.

Its actually a good system. It keeps content relevant long term. If you are farming something for the 100th time, you can STILL get upgrades, unlike the old days. Yeah, I wish sockets and tertiary stats were more common too, but overall, the ilevel increase is the most valuable.

Put a bag on his head. He looks sad.

> and the nodes won't even give most people 1 a lot of the time
For the people who didn't level Herbalism to +700.

You literally can't get more than 1 at a time, and you only get that with a 100% certainty at rank 3, which is like a .1% drop from nodes.

rose is literally 1 mat a node. if that. you commonly get useless vendor junk instead.

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

>he doesn't have aethril rank 3

>get rank 3 of atherial gathering
>tfw getting 4 roses from a single spot
fuck yea

I don't know a route for aethril, I can barely find the damn stuff.

I was talking about non-rose herbs. For roses, I get the grey trash about 10% nowadays with 815 Herb.

>route
you just run around picking herbs. its not fucking rocket science

Its worse than rocket science. Its RNG.

>herbs cover azsuna
>"RNG"

Getting rank 3 is RNG. I've harvested aetheril hundreds of times and never gotten it. All I have at rank 3 is felweed.

Yes

I really should have looked up what the ranks did.
At least dreamleaf/fjarn/foxflower aren't worth farming.

dreamleaf is pretty good for rare pigments though
>mill a nightmare pod
>open pod
>get an other pod and pigment
>repeat 4 times
foxflower is probably the most annoying to farm with how the spawn locations and high mountain work. so getting more is nice

I haven't done any inscription, but I was thinking of making my alt drop enchanting for it.
I have about 600 aetheril now and I doubt I will ever use it all.

Fuck no vanilla was fucking shit

Playable Ethereals when

Maybe during the Void/Old God expansion.

>keep selling stacks of ysederawhatever seeds for 3-4k
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

what the hell do people need these for? healing potions?

"All are equal and just the same"

Make an alt while you wait for that 10 day shit dude.

I want Dark Rangers. Fuck Hunters, god damn pet fuckers.

>days of getting friends together to run tough dungeons

link achiv first

how long have you been out of the game, user?

dailies being repeats of past quests makes leveling again a bitch

We need another mail class. I bet on drakonids unless something really weird pops up.

Just make Tinkers mail.

>wants a class
>names a race
????

>gnomes
>relevant
Good joke.

8 years. I heard marksmanship do not need pets. But their DMG seems shit compared to the other spec I had. Mind you, Im like a noob again.

Might pull something weird shit out of the dark corners of Blizzards office.

We're talking classes here.

>MM are literally top of EN dps aggregates
>shit
even the barrage nerf coming up won't matter because all the other close top dps's are getting nerfed way harder

You're a fucking idiot if you believe this.

A single potion heals for like 400-500k afaik. In (progression) raiding, that really takes the pressure away from healers especially when some classes have very few AoE healing tools.

>gnome warrior in a suit of armor
>a class
okay

Fire and Feral aren't being nerfed

fights are like 5 minutes at least. there are huge numbers of times healers need to use their cooldowns. a single potion isn't going to help, and a combat potion ending the fight sooner would be a better choice.

It doesn't have to be a gnome user - stop fixating on gnomes. Deathknights aren't exclusively human or orc, monks aren't exclusively pandas.

You don't want a draenei in a crystal mech suit?

Can someone post dps charts for the hotfix?

What? Sometimes there's just unavoidable damage where you have to pop a health stone or else you get assfucked.,

I like mystic+ wish they killed raiding once and for all also prot warrior needs buff and tank druid nerfs.
5 man > raiding

MM is currently the only class I have seen that can keep up with mine in raids.
>getting buffed by 10+%

>2016
>STILL fucking playing WoW
blows my mind

Monks are panda-based, from the panda expansion, despite not being exclusive to them.
Demon hunters are exclusively elves.
Gnomes will never be relevant enough to create a class.

Well then, I only played it up to about lvl 15. Beside that I played the shitty Demonology Warlock on 62 and a Rogue Assassin on max. Both of them I been told are sucking donkey balls.

>friends

you got me there, user

what the fuck else is there to play anyway?

all recent games are dogshit, at least there is plenty of polish in wow and some new content

MM are the only class that can keep up with me as demonology.
I do about 800-840k dps in raids without a legendary or a neck enchant. I don't use runes either.

Assassination and Demo are two of the best DPS specs in the game after the Tuesday buffs.

>prot warrior buff
That's my main and I seem to handle my self pretty well, just doing heroics so far though. Ignore pain is the greatest thing ever.

200-240k
I don't know how I said 8.

>Guild Roster
>7/424 players online

I'm really enjoying this expansion but it's kind of sad how bad of a world WoW has turned into despite being a much better game than it ever was.

Jeebus, I guess I am just shit then.

Tuesday patch coming up or last tuesday?

Leveling offspecs is a cakewalk though

Heroics are easy as fuck mate. The real hassle starts at mystic +4.

Next Tuesday.

Coming up.
>blizzard bought into the "demo is bad" meme
I wonder how fast I get nerfed.

Yeah, but those CDs tend to be single target/cleave healing. The point of health pots is the whole raid drinking the at once, reducing the required healing by 5-10 million in a single GCD.

Fuck yeah. I got to read up on that shit.

I been shit talking Blizzard for years, thinking they where shit and greedy. But the fuckers atleast delivers playable shit and you know what you get. Still greedy fuckers but compared to some other cancerous fucks out there...WoW was also more fun than I thought. I can sit for hours, on my own, chilling with daily world quests. 8 years ago in TBC I pretty much hated it.

> Gets into a cesspool guild
> Complains about activity

>get bolstering mythic+
>mobs don't get the 20% hp/damage buff because banished

It's a 13% buff overall
Doesn't stop the fact that warlock plays like shit mechanically currently. Changing some numbers around isn't going to fix that.
assassination will be actually one of the worst specs come Tuesday taking a 30% agility hit to pvp

Nobody is talking about PvP you retard.

Blizz has stated several times that they try to buff underperforming classes rather than notably nerf overperforming. The current nerfs are not all that notable ones - Spriest forums are mad over their DPS being made to plateau at 100 Insanity rather than Dot damage increasing by 2%/second after that. It takes at least 3 minutes to get to that point.

The quest where you get to play as Illidan and wipe a raid was amusing.

It plays fine mechanically. Get better gear.

People praise legion because these casuals can now get better gear than what's in the mythic raid by doing world quests, they can get op af legendaries without entering a single raid

What? We only got teeming as affix.

It's my old guild that I have very fond memories of. Those that are still playing are also good friends.

Guilds are for the social part of this game. I'd take 7 good friends over 200 lolrandom memesters or tryhards.

>I like mystic+ wish they killed raiding once and for all also prot warrior needs buff and tank druid nerfs.
>clueless scrub wishing for buff for top tank
Prepare for rage generation nerf tomorrow.

Its just xmogs, dont sperg out too hard man.
Its not like there is any real change.

>no content

>good

Ahaha vanilla toddlers are so funny

>86% Mastery as Arms
>I can still get more Mastery from replacing one of my trinkets

> I'd take 7 good friends over 200 lolrandom memesters or tryhards.
You say that, being in +450 member guild

They won't be flying any time soon however, that requires them to play out all the content legion has to offer + do EN.

top tank is druid nigger.

>tfw past 100% as a resto shaman

Yes and they were all decent people. Most of the guilds I've been in back then were decent too.

Is that why survival rate is only like 70% for druids and for tanks it's 98%.

Warriors, before IP spam.

I don't get it, I'm really enjoying the game for what it is, why do loads of people seem to have a problem with it. If you don't like it just unsub.

:^)

No, Prot Warriors are currently head and shoulders better than any other tank. It remains to be seen how they will be after the nerf.

Enjoy no procs on tuesday

>nerf rage generation
>uncap damage in pvp instead

Tuesday gonna be a shit show with Warriors having 3 million absorb shields in pvp.

>blood dk the worst tank
Nothing new here.
Last time they were not bottom of the pack was what, ICC?

Nobody talks to anybody anymore. There is no casual socializing left in the game which makes me wonder why it's a fucking MMO in the first place. The only places you actually interact with other players are instanced dungeons and arenas. There's no world PVP and there are barely any quests that require groups.

>keep getting mastery as unholy DK
>I really just want crit and haste

Yeah this.

Mythic raider here

I don't talk to anyone outside of the guild cause they're filthy plebs and casuals, go qq some more

>no world pvp

HAAH WAAW

Class balance is only more fucked because of artifact power locking you to your spec. That's honestly the expansion's biggest problem and if they put artifact power on your character instead of your weapon it'd be fine.

Attunements are fine btw, git gud.

Because of how exponential artifact costs are, and because of how exponential artifact knowledge gets, its REALLY not that hard to level an alt spec. You will be able to keep an alt spec only a few traits behind for the cost of a single trait in your main spec, maybe even less than a single trait.

And as for balance, they haven't crippled any spec yet. Yeah, you get knee jerk faggots crying because their obviously ridiculous niche is getting brought down a bit, but overall most classes are getting buffed up, and the ones that are getting nerfed are just having their ridiculous niches nerfed down to being only good, rather than broken OP.

And a few trait points don't really matter. Most non gold traits are worth 1% or less extra dps per point, with only a few exceptions, and even most gold traits are only like 5% more dps. Being 3 trait points behind is only going to be 7-8% dps loss in the most severe situations, and probably closer to a 2-3% dps loss. Especially in a couple months when it will take like 3 days of AP farming to fill out all the traits in your OS artifact of choice.

I was thinking the same way until I started random people for mythic+
Shitters who can't read the fucking LFM description and stay silent get filtered before start, good (and social) players get added to have more runs with later.

You need to learn to socialize, you talk and talk about people being social when you can't even take the first step to start up a conversation yourself.

Been in plenty of groups myself where once you start up talking people talk the whole group session about the game and all sorts of shit.
I ran across people talking in the open about the fishing artifact and other shit.
People run up when I'm leveling an alt kill some mobs ask if they wanna quest together and you make friends that way.

You just suck at socializing.

Soon.

> Shadow priest
> Haste is 2.5 times more valuable to me than Mastery

>just want as much mastery as I can find as a balance druid.
>have never seen a haste heavy neck all expac
>have never gotten a haste trinket ever

It hurts to be. I'm getting beaten by about 10% by a druid in my guild, purely because he has like 3k more haste than me because he managed to actually find all of the above, a legendary, and about 3 more ilevels worth of gear on top of that. I just want haste dammit.

I have the same problem. The game keeps giving me vers+mast gear as tank all the time. There is a whole bag of that 870+ ilvl crap that would simply shit on my stat allocation. 20% crit 20% haste 45 motherfucking % mastery is not good. Switching to unholy loot spec for next week.

WoW after vanilla is a fucking garbage.
> hire people to make wow
> throw them out in the middle of the project
> start exploiting skinner-box instead of any sensible mechanics creation
> nerf hard-to-play classes because canadian lumberjacks whine how they cant win against anything because it`s to hard to mash three buttons in the right order and if you ask them - they cant play other "imba" classes because then they get killed by mobs constantly
> end up in casual shit skinner box without any political or social mechanics full of different xp-bars, a shit-ton of collectibles and ruined lore
> sabotage WhO:AoR
> lose DOTA to Valve
> try to snatch DOTA and TF by poorly copying it and adding more kinderschema, more skinner-boxing and massive PR
> Blizzard is dead, because mike (((morhaime))) is a retard interested only in losing money in poker and after indie-games boom [Thanks, Gabe] he cant steal others people work so easily
> the only thing they have now is whining about how "we wuz game devs n sheeit" and "plx by our aaa-shit, we are creating now just because we are old and too big to fail"

Same goes for bethesda.

Have you literally never touches Mythic dungeons, or are you just meme posting? I've run like 20 mythic dungeons since release and not a single one had even one silent player.

Of course not. People don't talk to each other unless they have to work together.

You don't talk to people you walk past on the street or on the train or bus, it's the same in WoW. The game is just a scenic bus tour and you're just looking out the window along with a group of other people.

How is blood doing in EN? I haven't raided as it yet but my guild needs me to fill in for someone who had a schedule change tomorrow.

Fuck I meant haste. Mastery is garbage. Why is mastery such garbage for so many classes?

I imagine mastery will be better if I can get dreamcatcher and like 40% haste, but until then, fuck mastery

Tokens are 66k in europe retard

I feel your feelings deeply.

You're a fucking moron.

I played this game for over five years. Never had any issues with socializing. Doing dungeons used to REQUIRE socializing, not pushing a fucking button. I can do as many first steps as I like, nobody replies while I'm doing dungeons anyway.

This is just my observations from playing a trial for three days and it was nothing but negative. Completely lost all interest in coming back.

What ilvl is that Fran's and how much did it cost?

>need as much haste as possible as demolock to make sure you're rotations can be achived
>every piece of gear is mastery
>55% Mastery, 17% haste

Suffering

>playing a trial for three days

23k.
I think I won the bid on it. I got really lucky getting this thing.

What's the problem?

Cenarius HC will have you spec into Rune Tap to reduce corruption spread on P2, or you will shit up the whole area with your NO-MITIGATION.
On Xavius, after dispelling, blackened will kill you without a defensive CD (yours, then healer's). Other tanks have more CDs so they are not in a constant seesaw HP state during late P2-3.

Other than that devs never listened to feedback regarding bone shield removal by every fucking tick of DOT so on almost every boss fight so you will spend all your runes on marrowrending even when not actively tanking.

Would have easily paid 80k for it.

>playing WoW any longer than 3 days

kek

Noice.

I sold an 845 version of that for 100k in week 2. 830 for 30k same week.

>400 aetheril later
>still rank 2
Help.

>Tfw you can't find ANY of this good gear for a reasonable price on AH or from any sort of instance.

Just how am I supposed to get good loot if people won't even take me for heroics?

>tfw the skies are filled with flighthackers picking literally every herb and leaving entire zones fucking barren

Realm hop addon.

>people still believe this is a good xpac
toplel its time to move on guys

Find a good guild.

>I'm t-too anti-social to find a guild

Go play Diablo or something.

>Cata
Experimental blood shield mechanic gets fumbled out of the game because it doesn't block the new mandatory stacking debuff tank switch system so we get 3 stacks in the time it takes other tanks to get 1.

>Legion
Experimental bone shield mechanic gets fumbled out of the game because it gets consumed by dot ticks and on top of that we have no DR anymore more because 'muh train tanking health based tank'

It's like they don't learn.

You can craft pure stat gear if you have the profession for it. Obliterate what you don't use. My shoes and bracers are impatient, which is pure haste.

Salty as fuck demon hunter detected

Literally even guild I've approached don't want "a shitty demolock that has no gear"

Joke will Be on them by Tuesday

>enchant neck - mark of the claw

I unsubbed weeks ago so

grats mon

Stay mad edgelord

:^)

DESU, all expansions on wow where shit and vanilla was unfinished AF. Only baby duck syndrome holds people to this piece of crap. It had some value until about 2007, then gone worthless.

>DHs getting nerfed
>no longer get globalled in wpvp

Post >yfw you're going on a DH ganking spree

the forums are already talking about how shit legion is kek
Activision really did murder this company

>tfw demolock

I've got the names of every toon that's ganked and camped me since the beginning of the expac, and now it's time for revenge.

>only played WoW as a teenager because older brother had a job and a subscription
>stopped playing when he eventually got his own PC
>thought it was shit at the time but realise now it was a blessing in disguise and gave me the time to play genuinely better games (Guild wars 1)

this was before the first xpac came out for WoW so don't even think about factions you fucking dog cunts

Imagine, I got wrecked by a DH during vampiric blood once. That was 5.2 mil HP. I bet my attacks felt like a WQ boss to him.

It's because we secretly crave social interaction but are never of the mind to actually do so. It's a never-ending awkward Hell that I don't expect any social person to understand at all.

>decide to take a break from playing during the weekend
>come back
>open AH to sell some ores
>mfw someone broke the market and now leystone ore is 4g a piece

>nobody talked to me in a couple of easymode dungeons so clearly nobody is social ever

You sound like an idiot nobody should be talking to anyway.

manabreak and reverse magic don't even work correctly, DHs will probably just take momentum to compensate for nerfs in pvp - you won't pick on us skilled DH's any time soon.

>Fell for the mining meme
>meanwhile I'm selling Potion of old wars for 1.1k each

>tfw stamina flasks cost 10k on your realm

>"""skilled""" DHs
>"""""skilled"""""

>""""Skilled DH'S"""""
>Like us

>fucking dogshit easiest flasks to make
>10k
What.
I can easily make a stack of them farming for an hour.

What is supply and demand

>Buy one of those Mechanical-taming items for 400 gold because the Engineer was handing them out just for a single Felwort
>Go grab all of the interesting BRAND NEW, EPIC mechanical pets
>Immediately bank them because they have ZERO racial abilities and I require a Mortal Wounds/Bloodlust/Battle Rez/Spirit Heal comp and Water Walking is too good to pass on

Wow, it's fucking nothing! Gotta love how more than half our pet families have jack all for skills and are carbon-copies of the barebones WoD talent system, the worst pet interface of them all.

At least Titanstrike is the only non-dogshit Artifact for us Hunters. Apparently according to the knowledge lore on it, it was the first gun made EVER. Pretty hardcore.

>>game is even worse than I possibly imagin
oh fuck off
>>nothing matters beyond mindlessly grinding world quests/dungeons trying to get +forged gear
what the fuck does that even matter? nothing matters? in what way should things matter and in what ways do they not? it's still the same game, you do quests, you do dungeons and raids, you get gear
with world quests, you have more options than ever
done mythic dungeons? like, where you get people together and then do a hard dungeon, and then get a keystone and run the dungeon on an even harder difficulty and get better loot until you fail? or are you not good enough?

>Legion is fucking GARBAGE. I feel like a complete fucking idiot for buying this trash and the fact you faggots are saying that this game "saved" WoW, are fucking delusional.
you are literally a fag
the game was a big improvement and made a lot of great changes to the game
world quests are fun without feeling mandatory, suramar is a gorgeous zone, the city part is the best city we ever had in wow, arcway is an awesome dungeon that feels more open and explorative, like dungeons used to be, artifact weapons are fun and the class flavour with order halls is amazing
don't listen to this fag, the expansion is only 40 bucks, just try it out
been playing for a month now and I still have things to do
haven't even gotten around to doing all the other artifact questline on all the other characters
and I play 10-12 hours a day cause I'm a neet
and they're already preparing 7.1 with a new 9-boss dungeon, a new 3-boss raid and new quests in suramar
seriously, give it a chance
what do you have to lose? 40 bucks? I spend more on alcohol or fast food or a visit to the cinemas in a single evening

Burning crusade was the only good thing about world of warcraft
Gummycraft WHEN

>what the fuck does that even matter
*mean

>arcway is an awesome dungeon that feels more open and explorative, like dungeons used to be
That's a huge exaggeration and arcway is linear.

The fuck? I've been running dungeons every day with guildies and having a ton of fun. This is the most I have enjoyed WoW since the first week after I started playing the game.

arcway is not linear at all, here's the map
how is this linear?

Get off PVP realms, period. The GMs do nothing.

never met one

>Shadow priests, DK's and DH's at the bottom
Post >yfw

Only one direction opens during a single run. Clockwise or counterclockwise.

>FotM shitter BTFO

I'm feeling a bit disappointed at shadow priests right now. The spec is pigeonholed around shadow word: suicide and it's already being hit with a huge nerf bat despite being outperformed by arcane mages on every single fight except heroic xavius according to Warcraft logs and arcane mages are in fact getting buffed.

And its a pain in the butt for mythic+

>That jump for Fury

>fire mage
>get haste and versitality
Atleast arcane got buffed, that spec is fun and the staff keeps shittalking the group

>Elemental shamans now better than hunters/dk's/shadow priests and best of all Demon hunters

Wat. To me, those days have returned with Mythic+ system. The only way this couldn't be true for you is if a) you don't run the tough dungeons, or b) you don't have any friends, which in either case means the problem lies entirely with you.

>fall for the "they fixed it" meme in WoD
>don't fall for it this time
>mfw reading all the threads with people who got scammed by blizzard employees posting on Cred Forums

>Doing it for free

source?

t. schizo faggot who usually pretends to be a subbed person unsubbing for vague reasons other than hearsay

this bait is really good, subtle aspects to it. nicely crafted

>boost my rogue to 100 and level
>game is even worse than I possibly imagined
Are you retarded?
>skip entire game
>w-why is it so much worse than before!

Get a fucking friend to play with you and have a good time you cuck. My friend and I just chill while playing and have a good time. MMO's are multiplayer games.

Technically true, but would you ever run it any other way regardless? As much as I love old BRD, we only ever used the one route anyway, skipping Baelgar every time.

literally haven't played or posted in a WoW thread since early WoD, kill yourself my man :)

These are the same simulations that said DH were like 5th or 6th and yet they were consistently on top. It also said demonology warlocks are in the top 10 and they are fucking garbage

This shit is inaccurate as fuck

WOW IT'S TOTALLY NOT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING EXACTLY SAME SHIT LITERALLY EVERY EXPANSION

>Doesn't know how sims works/calculates

>feel like having a harder time to keep people alive in pvp as resto druid
>see the stats
>resto druid is the lowest healer in arena based on representation and placement in top 100
>this was supposedly after the 10% nerf on other healers and 5% buff on rdruids
Well, at least we aren't ele shamans, r-right?

>ele shamans have 0 representation

>what the h*ck
b8

Legion is a tanaan jungle sized expansion, in that it's tanaan jungle, just bigger where apex is now call artifact power. They clearly learnt nothing from WoD. Most the people I played with are suddenly not logging on much. I'm struggling to get people even interested in a Mythic 5man. And no one want to fucking heal.

>do maw +2 to recharge a depleted stone
>takes forever because we keep having to replace dc dps
>finally get it done
>get arcway +3
>with pugs, decide to just do it for loot, don't care if we beat timer
>70% through, 5 mins left
>Pug healer: "yeah, don't think we can make it in time"
>he leaves
>now can't complete and get loot because Blizzard don't allow you to replace and get loot
Why the fuck are pugs so retarded? Why not stay and get the loot, that's what we said we'd do in the first place? Now no one gets anything, except for another depleted stone. FUCK.

>mythic +
>replacing group members in the middle of a run
That's not how it works.

>takes forever because we keep having to replace dc dps

Why are you going on the internet and telling lies user?

What are you not getting here? Did you read the post? Maw was already depleted. Every time we had to replace, we'd have to reset. Which didn't matter too much, except it extended 25 mins to 2 hours.

See

twitter.com/wtjjune

thanks bro

>ITT: Ass-blasted casuals cry because this time they didn't get an expansion focused solely on them
Fucking kill yourselves, you worthless sacks of shit.

>in mythic+2 arcway
>healer goes afk on second boss
>clear the rest of the instance without him
Maybe you should try getting good.

>Demon Hunters
>Wardens

I guess. We couldn't realistically do that. Whether that means we were bad, had the wrong classes for that, +3 being that much harder than 2, or ilvl 845 being to blame, it was a shit experience. And I think, while I understand why the limitation of replacements is in place, it's a bad solution to a small problem that will fuck over innocent people more than the griefers it was meant to counteract.

The only thing I could thing of is if they added like a Dota 2 style pause, freezes the instance and the timer and have it be a vote but anyone can unpause.

Has anyone considered that mythic+ timers are fucked up? Its so easy to do nelth +10 or eye but even +2 court will make you struggle to meet the timer.

>Attunement for arcway/court of stars
>Bad
>Artifact weapon encourages players to stick to one spec and one main otherwise they get left behind
Agreed because I got double fucked by rolling paladin instead of DH as tank in my guild
>Class balance seems to be more fucked than usual
Business as usual

>Gnomes will never be relevant enough to create a class
Gnomes have never been relevant, they are just an excuse to add not-steampunk shit to the game and go Bazinga.

It's a difficult problem, but I honestly don't think the current solution is a good one. If someone in your groups internet dies, you're fucked. Computer crash? You're fucked. Unexpected guests, home emergency, crying children? You're fucked. Pug just decides he's an asshole? You're fucked.

I know that, of course there would be guilds abusing pugs to so the work, only to replace them with guildies at last boss if the system wasn't here, but I feel like it's an inelegant solution to that problem. I also realize that, if replacements would reset the run entirely, people would speculate and abuse it when they couldn't beat the timer. So I don't know how you should go about it, but fuck me if I wasn't soul crushed last night when that shit happened.

>Don't like needing to pray to RNGesus for both a good stat roll
There is no secondary stat roll on dungeon gear anymore

I think one solution may just be to have depleted stones give gear *IF* you recharge them, to prevent people farming depleted stones.

Right now there is the grief potential to just leave, you still get gear but probably won't beat the timer and now you have a depleted stone and NOBODY wants to run with a depleted stone unless its a guild thing and they are going to run it again right after recharging it, and we have some groups advertising it as a run but not letting people know its depleted to try and screw people out of their time for nothing.

It makes sense, but it also softens the "risk" of running, since it means you essentially have infinite tries to beat the timer with loot. On the other hand, you could do that, and then still have it not count towards your Order Hall chest so you can do it, recharge, get loot, but it's still more rewarding to do it proper first try as intended. Actually, I like your idea now.

>and we have some groups advertising it as a run but not letting people know its depleted to try and screw people out of their time for nothing.
So we had a depleted run recently. Advertised it as such on LFG.

20 minutes in a retard mage starts shouting WHAT THE FUCK WHAT IS THIS WHY DOES THE ICON SAY IT GIVES NO LOOT WHAT I don't have time for this bye
And he leaves. So you see, they will ultimately screw _you_ over.

I still wonder why no one camps this spot 24/7

The premade group finder needs to be reworked with Mythic+ in mind for one but it goes both ways. The mage was at fault but I've seen the opposite plenty of times.