What game lets you use a morningstar?

What game lets you use a morningstar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ysv05Syz7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit:zero

Oh look, another flavor of the month anime that everyone will forget in a month of its last episode airs.

its already forgotten about

once the next isekaishit show comes out people will lap that shit up too

they're the new shounenfags

I think you mean flail.

Fuck off.

What games lets you whos rem?

Cred Forums can you remind me when Konosuba S2 comes out.

What board lets you talk about anime?

At least shounens have the possibility of not having their MC be a painfully obvious otaku pandering self-insert designed to make the scum feel important, this little subgenre cannot say that, at least in its modern incarnation.
And it's not like the eye itself is bad, Escflowne can be considered one and its still good

I'm honestly fine sticking to Toonami and watching shows Cred Forums ignored 3 years ago.

I like this show.

yeah because of the ending

"lol if you want more dont count on us providing it, go read the source material lmao"

MegaMan 6

Why does OP's show get plastered all over Cred Forums, but I never hear about AOTS?

Does Cred Forums not like it?

Why would I want to read the Japanese equivalent of a crummy airport dimestore novel?
Except hideously overpriced.

>"lol if you want more dont count on us providing it, go read the source material lmao"

that's every anime friendo

Morningstar is more like a mace, you're thinking of a flail. For Honor is pretty good for that.

morningstar and flail look similar

Thats not a morningstar

Mob does have threads, maybe it's just not controversial or fanservicey enough to get posted non-stop?

Not Cred Forums but January 2017

Gotta go to Cred Forums for people to mention that one.

But Cred Forums is shit. They're obsessed with the Cred Forums boogeyman these days.

OPM for fedora tippers. Its shit.

for honor
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ysv05Syz7w

Dark Souls

Is it even a flail or is it a meteor hammer?

>Morningstar
>gif is of a long ass flail
THIS IS A MORNING STAR
THE HANDLE IS LONGER THAN THE CHAIN AND BALL PUT TOGETHER
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, SWINE

People like the blue hair girl because she flips her shit and goes insane when her lesbian lover dies, and they wish their lovers would do the same for them.

Rem a shit.

Otaku disgust me.

Is it really ending after just 12 episodes? I kinda wish it would at least get to the Mogami arc.

Yeah, it is.

You're a shit

I can't wait till kumo gets an anime adaptation and this happens