What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/giEnSmfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a franchise? I see a bunch of groups use that name.

It's a team of streamers, called Vinesauce
Memes probably

How much do I have to pay to join the vinesauce family? I want to try some streaming. I've got my 3DS to stream now.

torch all eceleb threads

ban all eceleb threads

kill them all numoot

If you don't like Joel you probably don't like having a good time.

This thread again?

Did something go wrong?

Vinny seems like a chill guy who just wants to play some vidja, talk about music and talk to his viewers. Most o the people he plays with were just regular viewers who he talked to and interacted with. Considering his sub count its a nice thing to see.

Joel is a bit o a tard who is enjoyable in lower doses but likable all the same.

Contact Vinny Vinesauce and send him your meme resume. You need at least a bachelors in meme magic and 2 years experience in shitposting.

>Song titled FUCK
Vinny is a tryhard. Not only does he suck at video games but his band is very mediocre. Joel is even more of a tryhard memelord and his metal music is terrible. I wish they would just give up trying to get attention. saged

Does Joel still have that British chick in every stream he does? I stopped watching recently after that unbearable NES game stream with her playing

Good evening, Capicoli.

>Taking Red Vox seriously

Come on, really? You're not this dumb, are you?

>mad a 19 year old can get pussy while you never did

What ever happened to Incoming after Chatango?

post pugs

You better take that back...

She was in like two streams and now it's stopped. I think he just wanted company to stream with. I couldn't imagine doing what that guy does

this wasn't a serious album, from a band he only does for fun anyways

the first album which wasn't a joke album was pretty decent I think

What went wrong?

pastebin.com/giEnSmfY

I dont but Vinny sure the hell does. He is holding onto that sinking ship acting like deep emotional tortured artist. I just hate New Yorker cunt jews in general tho.

>His second album was literally a joke album

his faggot ass shows up in these threads when he wants attention

is this supposed to paint vinny in a bad light? this just seems like some mild relationship drama that every normal person goes through to be honest

Everything. Stop making these threads

who are you quoting?

This is posted in every single vinesauce thread. I think anyone that gives a shit already knows.

well its a shitty joke then. what does vinny think she is a comedian now?

It would be small except Vinny is a womanizer who treats women is like shit which is why he's so unstable and can't maintain a healthy relationship with a girl

No wonder he's so depressed

He played too many boring JRPGs and talks about his band a lot.

Mike is a fun guy and has good chemistry with Vinny.

>She

why is this thread here every day?

>Vinny is a womanizer

are you some fat cow on twitch who is mad vinny won't respond to you?

did he hurt your fefes?

stop making this thread and go back to tumblr landwhale

why do tumblr furfags keep supplying them with endless fucking art? their fanbase is unbearable.

I actually like most of his JRPG streams. It's the Subnautica ones that I find too dull. And the MGS stuff needs to go away.

Memes happened, now they can't be original for shit.

Pretty sure this bitch:
Is the one who keeps making these threads.

Vinny is a huge fucking asshole

He was doing a stream with people, and one guy was talking a lot, obviously excited to be involved. Vinny spoke down to him, telling him that he must be really excited to be on the stream. The guy agreed. Then, Vinny asked him if he would like to a guest stream for vinesauce. They guy cautiously said yes.

Then Vinny laughed at him. No rhyme or reason for any of it.

she has too much free time.

her face is too fat for her haircut and she looks stupid, also.

i hope she reads this.

>Vinny is a womanizer
So Vinny is smart enough to not waste his time with women outside of getting laid? Good.

every thread

was that fag (you) by chance?

Fuck vinny. If you want quality content with zero drama just watch britbong.

>Vinny hasn't done a Mario Kart stream in ages outside of the anniversary
>there hasn't been a movies stream on the Vineyard in 2 months
>Dire and Limes haven't been enjoyable to watch in 2 years
>Joel's fanbase is undertale grand dad meme shit

At this point I don't even think Capicoli is making these threads, the fanbase is so autistic someone must have got a hard on for making these threads over and over.

Atleast we still have Joowz, they still use chatango

>e-celeb drama on Cred Forums

Dude he literally streamed The Room three nights ago.

I really couldn't give less of a shit about his personal life

if he's sexist or not, I honestly don't care

all I care about is if his streams are entertaining or not, which at the moment I personally do find them to be

>mall except Vinny is a womanizer who tre
E-whores only have one purpose, sex. Vinny got that bad pussy and left. Vinny is a retard but he was smart in this decision.

Easy (You)s from confused newfags since video game streamers are a hot issue on Cred Forums

Arguably has the biggest meme spouty fanbase to ever exist.
Other than that, they're pretty chill.

post vinnys

Notice how there's a typo in Vinny's name in that log at some point. Considering any legit log will just insert names automatically it's clear that log is fake.

And the screenshots look like something from chatango, where even if they're real it's not hard to make up shit in.

are you dyslexic? I just checked every single name and they're all identical

Where the hell is the vineyard? I want to get it on this shit with you dudes

Stroked out typing that. good shit

Nothing.