What's your favourite boss fight Cred Forums?

What's your favourite boss fight Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lO2Zp4nwsFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monsoon.

Sundowner

mgs 3 The End

Jetstream Sam!

UNCLE SAM NEEDS YOU TO BE FUCKING INVINCIBLE, PRETTY BOY!

Except for Mistral and Ray they all have merit.

Ray was cool tbqh

Zeke from infamous 2

I'm tempted to say this, music is the hypest thing ever and parrying around at the speed of sound while in infinite edgemode never gets old (GRAD gets bonus points just for the parrying). Sam is also okay, but since he's barely a cyborg he isn't allowed to go crazy to the extent Monsoon did. The most satisfying one is probably Armstrong on first playthrough. I'm sad Wolf and Mistral were pretty formulaic and underwhelming, they got good tunes (A Stranger I Remain is the song I hold most dear along with IHTBTW). Fuck Sundowner.

I also have a soft spot for MG Ray, but who doesn't?

Artorias of the abyss or O&S (dark souls fan)

Monsoon was hype as fuck, how can other boss fights even compete?

Artorias will be forever the GOAT fight, O and S is a bit overrated and most people go for it for the difficuty factor.

The Quaggled Mireclops from Pikmin 3. That thing was some Shadow of the Colossus shit.

>Artorias will be forever the GOAT fight, O and S is a bit overrated and most people go for it for the difficuty factor.
>likes Artorias
>calls Ornstein and Smough overated

drake and josh wasn't that fun, artorias is where the real magic is.

FUCK YOU
Mgs4 liquid

Artorias is overated and boring Ornstein and Smough are GOAT they are by far the best

Comprehensive boss review and guide

RAY:
>Good luck without that FOX Blade or Dodge ability kiddo
>RULES OF NATURE
Mistral:
>Do the combo
>"I lost..."
Monsoon:
>Try to pray to the RNG Lord
>He's right in front of you
Sundowner
>Although it may indeed be possible to cause harm to me, it is actually impossible for me to perish!
>"Cut yourself shaving?"
Jetstream Sam:
>Parry
>Attack
EXCELSUS:
>?
Armstrong:
>???

OS was cool but the main way of dealing with them was hiding behind the pillars that was kinda lame.

>Mgs4 liquid
>liquid
>mgs4

Maybe it was the music that got to me but I liked it

>OS was cool but the main way of dealing with them was hiding behind the pillars that was kinda lame.
nah i go right at them

The End

The First time going through it is great, and I;m sad I will never have that feel again

You're pretty good...
youtu.be/lO2Zp4nwsFA

>Good luck without that FOX Blade or Dodge ability kiddo

What the fuck? You can literally defeat Ray in no time by parrying every physical blow, which gets you instant blade mode in that specific part of his body and deal major damage without even chopping away his feet.

Granted, game doesn't even tell you about this, but the mother rule of MGR:R is "everything that doesn't flash yellow or is a fuck huge laser can be parried, no matter how ridiculous".

WHAT A THRILL

>Two old men beating the crap out of each other
Not a bad final fight, IMO.

the final Masked Man fight

not best in gameplay, but in feels

>going for No Damage against him
>finally get to 10.0% after tons of attemps
>last blow made him fall over so I relax for a bit
>he jumps up, assume he will start his last phase
>the fucking asshole immediately comes down once more and hits me a single time, then he starts the final sequence

That last attack fucked me hard twice, holy shit.