Lucina and Zelda are both running for office

Lucina and Zelda are both running for office.

Who do you vote for, and why?

Well on one hand, Zelda has the triforce of wisdom and gets reincarnated but if she exists then so does ganon who would try to take over the world.
On the other hand, Lucina doesn't have some mad reincarnating evil that tries to take over the world and she is an important character in FE which means things turn out well in the end for her. But as a FE character, a bunch of other important people will die and unlike Zelda she doesn't really have experience ruling.
But regardless, the real question is why did I put so much effort into responding to this dead thread?

I appreciate your input, senpai.

>Lucina doesn't have some mad reincarnating evil that tries to take over the world
Wouldn't her presence mean that there's some evil dragon from the future trying to destroy the world?

I based my reasoning that the choice would be after their game ends. So both Ganon and Grima would be gone but Ganon would just show up in a generation or two again anyway.

Meta Knight because I'm not a disgusting waifufag, and because I want someone strong and dependable who knows what the fuck they're doing.

But Zelda could be the one from ALttP. There's no more Ganon in that world.

Well now you're just getting technical, I just assumed Zelda was the TP one because of OP's picture.
Unless we get specifics, it's probably best to base it off her most recent appearance.

Borb

I was reffering to TP Zelda, but it doesn't matter. Pick your favorite Zelda and favorite Lucina.

>knows what he's doing
>took his battleship and tried to take over Dreamland because they were lazy

borb pls go

I don't know, Zelda is supposed to wise and all, but she always gets kidnapped like a retard.

YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK

Vote for Hector

Make Fire Emblem Great Again

Lucina. She's not perfect, but she is much more active and experienced than Zelda.

I don't think things ever go well for Zelda, and I'm convinced that Triforce of Wisdom was given to her ironically.

Why not a lebsbiarchy?

Zelda > Lucina

I'd vote for over both though.

META KNIGHT WAS IN THE RIGHT

>Zelda
>most incarnations fairly good at making good decisions, long-term planning, delegating tasks to competent allies
>experienced leader and decision maker
>lack of secure communications is a sore spot and likely source of long-term controversy

>Lucina
>can barely accomplish anything without Chrom, does barely anything of importance in her own game, with little long-term value to any actions she takes, mostly good at providing inane commentary
>glorified mascot waifu for merchandising

Given a choice between someone with a wealth of experience and some questionable activities in her resume, and a meme gone too far, I gotta go with Zelda.

Palutena.

>No one has mentioned the actual king yet

For shame.

>Literally took everybody's food for himself

>Saved Pop Star twice

Can't they just get married so they can both be in office?

Metaknight is cool but he's pretty dumb. Why the fuck did he even attack Kirby?

Luciana is already married
To my dick

Okay, but who wears the pants? Who's Barack and who's Michelle?

>Tfw he died fighting

He died like a bitch. He could solo an army in 7, but he died to merely 3 wyverns.

zelda since she knows what she is doing and I'd rather she dominate lucina in bed.

weren't they all boss characters implied to basically be tripple attacking him?

Amazing. Simply remarkable. "Borb"? Really? Do you even realize how offensive that term is? The sheer audacity some of you cretins have just to get a rise out of somebody. Well, you know what? You did. You got me angry enough to reply, and so here I am. Are you happy? Are you proud of what you've accomplished? I guess you can finally sleep peacefully now knowing you managed to successfully rustle someone's jimjams on an anonymous imageboard, huh? You must have stayed up all damn night just thinking up that "le borb XDDD" post of yours like the cancerous little worm you are. Absolutely despicable. Do your species a favor and end yourself immediately.

I'm still mad.

borb

DELETE THIS

Fetish fuel. Same as Lighting.
>Inb4 redditors.

that smile doesnt look quite right...

And that's why it makes me diamond hard.

Why would they run for office when they are both nobles of their kingdoms?

borbhead

can't both be dom in chief

Neither, women are terrible leaders.

For proof, look a Europe.

talk about a headcanon. What proof is there of Meta Knight being a decent ruler at all?

Zelda has a wisdom power up though. Besides several games give her decent feats like being able to succesfully ninja for 7 years and magical powers/ being leader of whatever the current spirits or sages are.

Her rule just fails all the time because a guy shows up with the equivalent of demons against her normal guys with swords and shields.

Robin

>He doesn't know about Ganon's many revivals in the Downfall Timeline.

Right of the bat that game is intended as a prequel to the original zelda (hence the name). Think about that user. Then there's ALBW which basically confirms Ganon's body totally survived anyway.