What headphones do you fucks use?

What headphones do you fucks use?
My Turtle Beaches that I got for free broke and I want to get an idea of what headphones I should get.
Pic related. I remember Cred Forums recommending these to me once.

Ath700
Best possible headset for gaming, round hundred bucks.

It's pretty damn durable.

>getting a "gaming headset"

ishygddt

either picture or Beyerdynamics T70

Never said I wanted a gaming headset. I mean, fuck, do the headphones I posted look like a gaming headset?

These hurt more than anything I think I've ever felt in my life, but I didn't know audio could even get this good.

Link?

I use a gamecom or gametronics or something headset

>lying about getting a gaming headset for "free" just so Cred Forums won't laugh or attack you

Pathetic. Why do you faggots care so much about what others think? I'm so so sorry, I forgot majority of Cred Forums is fucking high schoolers, of course you care what others think about you.

I use audio technica ath-m50

I got them for like $100 i think. They're pretty great, ive had them for a couple of years now

the midrange is a little low but still the best headphones i've heard under 500 bucks

This one here, wearing mine now. Only had mine for a couple months, though. Use them for work and games.

I really want 7.1 surround sound for psvr, but am having a hard time finding wireless ones. Recommendations?

Sennheiser has a good pair for around 80, mine are 4 years old

Alright, alright. I'll come clean.
It was kinda thrown in with this shitty toaster of a PC I bought for $150. It came with a 1080p moniter, mechanical keyboard and decent mouse so I can't really complain.

The headphone thread on Cred Forums is actually not shit and you should read the faq.

Pic related. Don't get "surround sound" headphones. Headphones are already surround sound. A quick google search will show that psvr uses 3d positional audio, which requires stereo speakers or normal headphones to work. It probably wouldn't work correctly on 7.1 headphones.

If I remember correctly you aren't going to find that for PSVR as the headphones have to connect via 3.5mm

Just get HyperX Cloud IIs if you want a headset. Near perfect.

HD 600's

Bought into the hype of Sennheiser 598s.

I'm far from an audiophile; the sound is 5/5, the comfort is 3/5. Kind of presses against the bottom of my ears/neck.

Also a little 3 dollar zalman mic I got from amazon.

Custom Wireless V-Moda. Mine has a metallic sky blue with a black lionheart symbol on them. totally worth the $320 buck i paid for them. Plus 360 audio is life changing.

These guys get it. but fuck after about 6 hours they feel like wrestling ear covers. but god damn thats studio quality sound.

I use Superlux 668b

bump

Mine just broke a couple weeks ago, trying to fix them because I'm poor and can't afford to buy new headphones.

nice memes

Cauliflower ear tho