E3 2017

E3 2017
What are your hopes?
Your dreams?
And your nightmares at next year's event?

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new metroid game will be announced

I will post this every day until Persona 5s delay becomes a ruse I will cling to the possibility it comes out before February 2017

One day a new megaman game will be announced I can feel it

I will hold onto this feeling everyday until E3

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new Devil Survivor and Zero Escape game will be announced

NEVER EVER user I WILL BE THERE EVERY THREAD TO TELL YOU THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

I will post this today until E3
I will cling to the hope that a sequel to breakdown is announced at the next E3

>tfw no comfy unicorn hitbox stream of debate tomorrow
I got my bingo card ready

>And your nightmares at next year's event?
volvo doesnt attend again

Hoping that Call of duty and Battlefield will finally burn in the hole they dug, along with Ubisoft.

Why cant someone make games and keep them fixed, and not lie to people ?

hey

>unicorn hitbox
I'm not making promises user but, you know, things could happen. Great things. You can't be too sure because anything can happen, believe me, especially when it comes to Gundams. But we'll have to wait and find out.

>Fucking liar, you missed a few days already.

>You ain't shit.

>I've posted everyday since July 14th.

>I will expect you to post that accusation everyday regardless user, cling with me.

And every thread I will tell yo, you better start seasoning that shoe.

I will post this sometimes until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new mainline Metroid game will be announced

i will never

>that trashcan
Kek
Also CLING WITH ME

My hope is that you all get fucking banned but that will never happen because mods don't know how to mod a video game board

Just know we care about you.

Just join us user, and post your desires to get us all banned everyday alongside us.

I'll miss the debate no matter what though. I will watch it. I Can't wait to see what comes of it. Only 22~ hours

I still cling to the hope that a new Gundam game will be localized.

I will post this everyday until E3. I will cling to the possibility that iDOLM@STER will be localized.

The game is on.

(Mr. Slowpoke)
I will post this everyday until E3.
If any of these things happen, I will eat my shoe.
Join me brother. Let us disbelieve together.

>27 minutes and 1 second late

You're going to eat that shoe. You're going to like it. And you're going to add Megaman to tomorrow's post.