Reminder that if you dont share your library with at least 2 friends you should upgrade your social life

Reminder that if you dont share your library with at least 2 friends you should upgrade your social life
>have library of 130 games
>friend wants to try game X
>login to his computer and authorize library
>tell him to do the same on my computer
>200 more games in my steam
did the same with another friend and now i have over 400 games that i can download and play anytime i want
thanks based steam, now i will be able to try garbage games before wasting my money on them

I actually do, but I still need to upgrade my social life.

nice ad, bro

u a sensible hoe

But they can't play my guys while I'm playing them.

>logging into your steam account on your friends computer, ever
>logging into your steam account on any other computer, ever
>sharing games
>sharing games you bought with your money

I hope your friends play on your account and hack in a VAC game.

its not really per game, but per library
if you are using your on library, even in a F2P game, they cant use your library
BUT
if you are using SOMEONE ELSE'S library, then the others can use your library at the same time

Not everyone is friends with degenerates.

are you implying people would install a keylogger to steal your account after you specifically want to share the games in your library with them?
you dont share your account, you share your library
you can just click on "change user" after you shared it and you're done.
but if you cant turst anyone even for that, life must be rough for you buddy

>my life is rough because i never trust anyone with my private information for any account
>my life is rough because my shit has never been hacked ever

i bet you share your bank info too.

enjoy being a retard or whatever.

Borderline useless since they can't play games if you are playing anything at all. Share with my roommates, but since we work the same hours they can only play shit if I'm watching a movie or if our days off don't line up.

Isn't that annoying though? You can't have two people logged into the same account

>Shared my library of 3,500 games with 3 friends
>2 of them didn't give a shit so long it expired
>Third one is nearing the expiration date

Horrible people.

>sharing games (which doesn't require sharing info) is the same as sharing bank account information
man, it must suck to have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and sound so retarded

Shit so you can't even play games at the same time? I thought you just couldn't play the same game..

i think you could do that when it was just released, but it didnt take them long to realize how bad this was.
i think the system is fair. you can still exploit it by playing each-others libraries so that you can play forever.

i wouldn't want to sort through 3500 fucking games to find something that wasn't shit either bro

>one friend does something stupid
>you and all 20 of your friends that shared anything are banned from steam and can never use any games again

;)

>Being friends with stupid people

user...

>being friends with subhumans
serves you right, chances are that you also are a subhuman

you don't know every action every person you're friends with is doing at all times.

Yes but you should know whether or not your 'friends' are scumbags or not.

I don't have any friends

>He doesn't receive minute to minute updates from his Steam-sharing friends on when they're shitting, masturbating, eating, working, going out, etc

Sounds like you don't have real friends, buddy.

You don't. They log into your account once on their computer to authorize it and then they can play all your games on their account as long as you aren't playing that game.

>that game

*Any game on that account.

Because the friends i have have literally 0 games that i care about o i havent played yet, they stay at around 100 including shitty free indies ones where i stand with around 200 quality ones.

There is no reason for me to do it

This is actually how we do it with my brother, effectively paying half the price of every game
>we wanted to play doom
>he buys it
>we both play
>we wanted to play das3
>I buy it
>we both play
pretty good system tbqh

Yeah so? Are you some kind of loser that literally spends the whole day playing games?

That's the dream system, but it requires more coordination than I can manage with my buddypals. It's generally "I want something, I buy it, friend leeches it". Only game I was interested in I didn't end up buying was Total Warhams, and I only played a couple hours of my buddy's copy before bailing on it anyway.

How long does it last? I hate having to log back into my original steam with all the genre so I can reconnect to it to avoid people with my secret steam

As far as I know it's more of an inactivity thing, and it seems relatively long. Couple months. But if the leecher doesn't use anything for a long while it eventually breaks off. Shouldn't be a big deal if you're doing stuff regularly.