discuss what?

Great thread OP, sure to be a hit

Overated traah, another generic shooter
Awful, just as bad as the first
Might actually be ok but still rough

discuss what, user?
blacks fought in WW1
there are blacks involved in the hacking subculture of san francisco
plenty of black or mixed people are involved in the criminal underworld of new orleans

i love how buttblasted Cred Forums gets over these games because they don't have a leg to stand on other than "i dont want to play anyone that isnt white"

t. tyrone

95% of AAA games released in the last decade have starred boring ass white dudes with brown hair and stubble. Three high profile games heavily featuring black dudes isn't gonna kill you.

and what difference would that make, user?
are you getting frustrated that black people are actually having a say now?

Wow, great paragraph, user! Now tell us about the blacks who fought for the Germans in WWI like BF1 has them doing.

i'd like to introduce you to a german colonial soldier, circa 1914
say hello, user!

>hacking subculture of san francisco

WUZ

>most games have white people as the main character
>but 3 games with black people is a problem

huh, another black soldier...

Not enough blacks

The original Germans were black

1 is 80 dollars for standard edition

2 has a bad repuation from the first game, on top of ubisoft already having a bad rep for everything they release. Overall the first watch dogs had a ton of potential but they they fucking blew it.

3 is literally primitive shit. They made it more open world, allowing to tackle certain missions/objectives by choice instead of being story driven, but that does not put aside the fact that
>No bikes
>No planes
>Dumb AI
>Generic over the shoulder gameplay

Literally all 3 of these games are cancer, I'm suprised Mankind Divided isn't in this picture.

Anyone that chooses to buy any of these 3 games deserves to feel ripped off, everyone should already know it's not going to be worth it.

all can literally wait for a 5 dollar sale on steam (except BF1 but why would you want it anyway) and even then you'll be thankful you didn't buy it full price.

Of course, silly me. These men made up over 70% of the German army on all fronts, just like the game suggests, especially on the Western Front.

Will the affirmative action meme ever end?

What we need is a game about a slave escaping a plantation in the antebellum south then exacting revenge on slaveowners and liberating other slaves and maybe participating in the Civil War.

Like Django Unchained, but less bounty hunting and more just shooting people that owned slaves.

source?

>Shit games have to pander to SJWs for sales
What the fuck is there to discus?

dansai bunri no crime edge

I dont really give a shit whag skin color the protagonist is, but iget the destinct impression that Mafia 3 is being rushed out because neo-Black Panther activism is the new hotness. Shame too, because I was looking forward to it much more than those others.

>one class in the game's multiplayer is black
>WE GOTTA SAVE THE WHITE RACE FROM GENOCIDE

no, silly user, i think you're smart enough to know that's not what anyone is saying
but there were plenty of black and brown people in sinai, the only map we got to play in the beta

There's literally no reason to make a game with a black guy because Gears of War had the COLE TRAIN BABY and no one will ever top that.
Coach was close, though.

it has to be a fluke right thats not going to be the whole game right?

You know damn well that's the final product.

but i really want this game to be good and to like it sure hope it dosnt have denuvo

>a fluke
Nigga, there alot wrong with that webm

>that throwing animation
>one guy acts like he was shot in the stomach instead of fragged
>one dude isn't even phased
>musical chairs
>some of the shadows don't even move when the seated people are blasted back
Last, but not least, watch the potted plant closely.

Yeah, I get you. We all wanted to to be good. But it's time to stop kidding yourself, dude.

Just fine your niche, and stick with it, and stop looking forward to AAA titles.

>that plant

LOL

Token Asian when?

i guess you're right bim really digging the gangster games recently i quite like mafia 2 godfater 1 and 2 as well as scarface is there games like those that are out

I don't see the problem with watch dogs 2 desu, there are blacks in modern san fran

wow i fucked that sentence up bigtime

If we're talking American mob, you've covered everything I know of. If you want some mafia+supernatural elements, try The Darkness games. If you want asian mob stuff, check Sleeping Dogs and the Yakuza series.

sorry m8

thanks user ill have to check those out sometime

Every fucking demo I've seen has had glitches spread throughout, this shit's gonna be a fucking mess

yeah i see that ill most likely pirate it as long as it dosnt have denuvo

Why isn't Watch_Dog 2 an Asian guy?

Why are we getting a Watch_Dogs 2 when the first one was a bug riddled failure?

lmao is that nate

it wont, pirate away.

>blacks fought in WW1
barely
>anime picture
cancer

When are we going to get a game with a black weeb protag who dresses like Naruto and goes on a journey to get the newest Shadow the Hedgehog game?

>Typical contrarian hipster trash shitpost.
Disregarded.

It has denuvo
And the game is a fucking mess, so another game that nobody will remember after a week like every single not cracked denuvo game.

I know you're trolling, but either way, I'm bored enough to respond.
>blacks fought in WW1
Very few of them did, and in every specified zones and battles. Battlefield 1 however has 90% of them as Black for no real reason.

>there are blacks involved in the hacking subculture of san francisco
Again, you could say that is true, but percent versus reality is highly skewed. Look at Silicon Valley for instance. It's highly made up of Whites and Asians. It is EXTREMELY rare to see Blacks in the tech industry versus anyone else. If the protagonist in Watch Dogs 2 was Asian, then I'd have no problem, plus you'd meet your diversity quota and pandering.

>plenty of black or mixed people are involved in the criminal underworld of new orleans
This is true. The difference is Mafia is meant to be about Italians and Sicilians. It was changed to be about Blacks and their culture for next to no reason. In fact, Black Gangs were a minority back then in New Orleans because the Italian Mafia held a majority of the zones. Blacks weren't even a mafia. They were thugs. nothing more.

that's east africa not western front retard

>watchdogs 2

but who do i believe

>Giving a fuck about historical accuracy in a video game that's already taking creative liberties.

Shit Shit Shit, as expected, news at 11.

Me

>watchdogs2

>tfw the best bait is the truth

>none of these will be good

You'd be in the minority here for defending post BC2 Battlefield or openworld Ubishit.

discuss what, /shit games general/?

but what one are you

i swear to god everyday Cred Forums is more stupid

>Mafia 3

Say it isn't so. I haven't been following development. Fucking kikes have infested videogames more than ever now, stupid fucking "urban" main characters all out of place. If it were a fried chicken and watermelon simulator I would understand.

Cred Forums is a minuscule, almost entirely irrelevant minority among consumers anyway. Really, what do I care if I'm not agreed with here?

I agree with your third point but the first two is just saying "well theres not that much of them so its bad" its the equivalent of a Tumblrite complaing an educational game has too many male teachers or something along those lines.

Cred Forums is actually a pretty accurate representation of the PC consumer market.

Fuck off google

>>Say it isn't so. I haven't been following development. Fucking Cis males have infested videogames more than ever now, stupid fucking "cis" main characters all out of place. If it were a patriarchy and mansplaining simulator I would understand.
You and tumblr should fuck

>Very few of them did, and in every specified zones and battles. Battlefield 1 however has 90% of them as Black for no real reason.
I don't see you bitching about how 2/5 classes in BF2 are black, despite demographics in the USMC not even being close to that.

Battlefield isn't a realistic game. For fucks sake the MP18 is a standard issue firearm in the game.

>Again, you could say that is true, but percent versus reality is highly skewed.
It's not like everybody in the game is black. One person in all of Dedsec is black. That's it. You can't make the "it doesn't reflect these statistics" argument. There's only one black guy.

>The difference is Mafia is meant to be about Italians and Sicilians.
It still is. Or did you miss the part where the game's antagonist is still a mob family?
> In fact, Black Gangs were a minority back then in New Orleans because the Italian Mafia held a majority of the zones.
And this is reflected in the game. The black mafia controlled the black neighborhoods, like they did in real life. You were a part of that until a rival gang overthrew yours with the help of the Italians and sent you on a revenge mission against the new black mafia and the Italian mafia (who own 90% of the city)

>Blacks weren't even a mafia.
You can't be fucking ser-
>They were thugs. nothing more.
>Implying the Mafia was anything more than a bunch of thugs
There's a reason Mussolini's shitty regulars had literally no problem stomping the shit out of the mob bosses on their home turf. In fact that's the driving reason why the Italian mafias even grew into relevance in America.

>out of place
A black man in modern SanFran and one in 60s New Orleans is out of place to you? The Battlefield bit is a bit iffy, but they've already taken so many creative liberties anyways.

Videogames were always cis males kike

I think you underestimate how many people post here and our broad demographic

3/7 classes in Battlefield 2 are black*

Did you not get what I was doing in the post? I was comparing your argument to that of an SJW.

mispresented
>fought in ww1
yes, but not to the degree that they get the cover shot, nor in significant quantities
>hacking
yeah don't know why people get up in arms over that one
>criminal underworld of new orleans
sure, but the MAFIA is traditionally italian
It's like saying the russians made it to the moon, but neglecting to mention it was only their hotwheels and not manned

A bunch of marketing types looked at some data and decided that black people are "hip" with the kids now and people want more "representation" in games, so we will get a burst of mid tier games that feature cool black men in lieu of good writing and characters for a bit.
If you don't like that, don't buy em and complain about the black characters not being "relatable". Publishers like EA, Ubi and Activision are mercenaries, they don't give a fuck about "inclusion" or "diversity", they just think that it can give them free marketing and move copies. If they see their sales drop, they will instantly go back to bald space marines.

>I don't see you bitching about how 2/5 classes in BF2 are black
>2/5
there are six classes in battlefield 2 you pleb
not to mention there was a controversy that EA made the blacks the useless characters like assault.
confirmed for never playing bf2

The story is that your gang owes the actual mafia money, instead of letting you pay it of in small quantities they just kill everyone. No where in the game does it say the main protagonist is in the Mafia from what I saw.

Ok, to be fair, IIRC part of mafia3's premise is the protagonist referring to his gang as "Mafia" specifically to piss off the Italians.

why do Cred Forumslacks have a fixation with nigger dicks? all they talk about is nigger dick, making pictures of babies dark to project their fetishes and shit

I don't know, that sounds a lot like stormniggers literally cannot stop fantasizing about black dicks all day long

people don't want new and exicting diverse characters instead of white protagonists.
they really just want a white protagonist to have black skin

I corrected it above. also there are 7 classes moron. Why don't you go ahead and eat your own words, since clearly YOU never played it.
Special Forces
Recon
Assault
Medic
Support
Engineer
Anti-Tank

>Discuss

Okay.

Only Battlefield will sell.

The other two gonna bomb hard.

all three games are shit so who cares

if EA sold you a literal turd in a box would you bitch about the historical accuracy of the box's cover art?

>Overrated
>Generic
>First triple-A WW1 shooter
>Beta was fantastic, gameplay is awesome
>Trash
Shit you people try too hard to hate on anything.

As a black man I just don't get why they think I'm automatically want to fuck white women. Personally I find them disgusting, I also don't blame "da white man" for everything like stormfags like to believe.

huh, well that's just bizarre

The dlc to be about catching these renegade slaves and hanging them on every branch of a very big tree. I hope you aren't white. It's a travesty that so many hundreds of thousands of white were killed or maimed to help those creatures.

I corrected it above. also there are 8 classes moron. Why don't you go ahead and eat your own words, since clearly YOU never played it.
Recon
Assault
Medic
Support
Engineer
Anti-Tank
Commander
not him but its pretty obvious neither of you have played it

The technology gap (especially on the Infantry level) isn't really that distiguishable between the world wars if you aren't an enthusiast.

So to the normie to whom WW2 shooters are generic, yes BF1 will probably seem generic, too.

If you need to tell yourself that to feel like contributing here means anything, go for it.

It's really not though. The only thing it has in common with the general PC market is the snobbery about hardware. As far as taste in video games go, they couldn't be more opposite.

And I think you overestimate it but neither one of us has the numbers to back it up, do we? The only thing we can really count on is opinions and how they relate to occurring trends. Anyone that sides with the popular opinion is often told to fuck off back to other sites, pretending that most people don't actively use both. After all, Cred Forums sure brings back a lot of table scraps and news from other sites.

White developers doing this, IS a problem. Blacks can make games themselves if they want representation so badly.

Whether the games are shit or not was never in question. It's whether their existence emboldens others to make the same shit decisions they've secretly wanted to make.

Why do they all look so white

>there are 7 classes moron
>moron
im glad you weren't trying to hurt my feelings with your internet safe words

White people prove they are prime cucks once again? What else is new?

You do know the rich white people are the only ones that had slaves and used the stupid poor white people to do the dirty work right? So would you want both sides to die or is it ok to send people to thier deaths for no reason?

Commander isn't a fucking class it's a special role you join instead of a squad. You can choose any class and are still a functional soldier on the Battlefield when you are the commander.

The only Battlefield game where the commander is a "class" is Battlefield 4. Way to fucking go, you just made a fool out of yourself by once again trying and failing to make it out like you actually played Battlefield 2. This is fucking pathetic.

Dude it sold like 11 million copies

I got mad that they used the exact same model for Mad Max and Just Cause 3.

what angers me the most about the bf1 beta is that both the ottomens and the british were using a fucking german sub machine gun as their starting weapons for assult.
what a shit game this is going to be
>hurr a dur its a beta
we all know its the full game at this point

sorry I didn't meet my edgy quota, user. I'll be sure that it always happens from now on since you care enough to even make an issue out of the fact that I didn't just sling nigger faggot retard out of my keyboard like a machine gun.

>White developers doing this, IS a problem
Are you saying they should be censored to fit your agenda? I wonder who belives this aswell...

I'd be interested to see the sales figures on these games, i'd hope it's because they're sequels of garbage to begin with, but if having blacks plastered throughout / as main characters cuts their sales by a significant amount, two birds with one stone i suppose.

>This is fucking pathetic.
well his guess of 6 was closer to your guess of 5....

yes

So did Bioshock Infinite, and it was still a loss for 2k. I don't know what Watch Dogs budget was, but I think Ubi was way more agressive with advertising it. 11 million ain't much for western AAA.

>nigger faggot
fresh from youtube huh? i remember when i was just a gay retard like you...

I'm so glad they had that beta, I might have actually bought that piece of shit otherwise

No it's >black man hacking and >black man mafia that are out of place

>uneccesary elipses
You're still a nigger faggot.

>memorizing the number of classes in a dead multiplayer shooter that's a part of a franchise where the number changes each iteration
it would be a nice deflection if you didn't already make an ass out of yourself. have the graciousness to accept you're a jerk, user. I've said all that's needed to be said.

autism

This is an anecdote

>i can't make games but game devs should pander to my likings
wew

wow rude....

cringe

>Whites sticking up for blacks

Why? My career has taken me around the world, and it never ceases to amaze me at how ungrateful, hateful, backstabbing, violent, ignorant and just plain evil, black ''''''''''people''''''''', are.

But hey, keep desperately trying to be buddies with blacks. I'm sure they will eventually reciprocate your kindness. ;)

People honestly don't want these games to fail because they have non-white protagonists right? How is that any better than SJWs wanting a game to fail because it has sexy/European/hetero continent?

see

can we all just enjoy video games without having the bring politics into it and have fun like the good old days

> muh double standards

You have to realize that these complainers aren't the smartest bunch

>having black main characters just because

White folks today. wew

>>Why? My career has taken me around the world, and it never ceases to amaze me at how ungrateful, hateful, backstabbing, violent, ignorant and just plain evil, cis ''''''''''people''''''''', are.

But hey, keep desperately trying to be buddies with cis males. I'm sure they will eventually reciprocate your kindness. ;)
More mexicans did me wrong then any black.

Just as soon as publishers stop pandering to political trends, yes.

>Generalizations.
>Ad hominems.
>Appeals to emotion.
>Opinions.
>And a meme, too.
Man, you brought your A-game out tonight, Cred Forums. A shame it carries as much weight as wet toilet paper.

You didn't answer my question.
Nice rebuttal, alot of ahit in this world happens because people just feel like it. Why do you think junk food and fat people exist?

wtf i hate niggers now

>having white characters just because
wew lad

Black protags is just symbolic of why AAA devs are shitty though.

Though i'm sure they're out there, i'd wager the vast majority of people complaining here hate these garbage series first and foremost, then also find the added pandering even more annoying and indicative of the shittiness of modern day AAA devs, though you can't really express such nuance in your average Cred Forums shitposting so people just cut out the middle man and go full 'FUCK NIGS' mode.

And I suppose rapefugee supporters and those that support affirmative action and non-white immigration in to Europe, are "bright"?

Mexicans are fucking bros. It's the Chinese who are the real back stabbers.

Hey waitaminute I just realized something

One side is rooting for the game to fail

The other is trying to get games censored and banned. It's the difference between you saying you don't like a vase and me walking up and smashing it

oh wow an ironic mspaint comic

you sure showed me son.

you're a stupid numale hipster

>Though i'm sure they're out there

In reference to the Cred Forumstards that are poopypuffered black people are in their games.

>How is that any better than SJWs wanting a game to fail because it has sexy/European/hetero continent?
But that's never happened, they would make some stupid argument about how it's the moral responsibility to have positive representations of blah, blah and more of them.
They never spicifically ever rooted the failing of such games but lamented that they are popular.

>It's another "Cred Forums keeps trying to take over Cred Forums" episode

You faggots have already convinced the rest of the world you own this site, why fucking bother?

Fantastic strawman. Just return to Cred Forums, please

Africa is the biggest continent on earth, and was a theater for all major powers. Don't ever try and tell anybody anything history-related in nature.

Fuck off back to Cred Forums, you cancerous piece of shit.

>Black protags is just symbolic of why AAA devs are shitty though.
But thats wrong, its like saying Dead island was only crap because it had two black characters. Judge a game based on it's gameplay and story, not how the protagonist skin/tittes emotionally effect you.

Nigga, I don't mind playing as a green fucking dinosaur that tongues enemies anuses, it's not about the character's traits.

San Andreas was great. Black characters fit in it, it didn't try to revise history, and it was quality controlled by Rockstar. Blacks made up less than 1% of the fighters in WWI, a war where several million Europeans died and should primarily be based on Europe, with little segments in Asia. Watch_Dogs was already insufferably bad, but forcing in diversity and making Trump a villain pushes it far past the line. Mafia I and II were great games, fantastic, even, but they're getting absolutely shit on, and the series is no longer about the actual Mafia, but nigger gangs.

>Blacks sticking up for whites

Why? My career has taken me around the world, and it never ceases to amaze me at how ungrateful, hateful, backstabbing, violent, ignorant and just plain evil, white ''''''''''people''''''''', are.

But hey, keep desperately trying to be buddies with whites. I'm sure they will eventually reciprocate your kindness. ;)

How triggered people are that the protagonists are black, and not how shitty these games will actually be.

What really gets me is that Mafia 3 and WD2 are both trying to shove in a not-Trump character that's supposed to be a bad guy, what the fuck are they gonna do if these games had to be delayed till after the election and Trump wins?

Mexicans share a border and at least have a fascinating history. They also hate blacks which is a plus.

>if he's far right, he must be Cred Forums!

Sorry, but no. I saw this thread on Cred Forums and I responded. People like you living in denial is a serious plight. I mean, do you purposefully deny the evils of multiculturalism and multiracialism?

I'm like 99% certain that's that pic was taken in Philly. That door looks real fucking familiar.

>Blacks sticking up for whites

Remember the niggers that bullied that one Jewish kid over his dreadlocks, saying it was cultural appropriation? He's one of them.

Honestly I was only robbed by mexicans, I live in Dallas the only thing blacks did was teach me how to make diabetes flavored swweet tea.
Literally what does a game about havking in san Fransisco have to do with refugees from some Arab country raping women in Europe? Next you'll say men cant teach children in a game because males can be pedos

the guy in Mafia 3 is based on a real person in New Orleans from the 60s who was a similar shady snake, not fucking trump you ignorant prepubescent shitposter.

You can stop projecting your virtual persecution into every media you consume, acting like it vindicates your degenerate shit opinions any time now.

>Have to concoct conspiracy theories and strawmen to brush of dissenting opinion and people pointing out flaws in your reasoning

Literally the same as SJW's sending themselves fake death threats to justify their victim mentality.

The better line of reasoning is wanting these games to fail because Battlefield has sucked for the past three installments, Watchdogs was terrible, and the last Mafia was terrible. And instead of spending time and effort to rectify it, they plaster a pandering label on it instead.

Just like how ME3's representation of homesexuals was fucking retarded and shoehorned only so they could suck the dick of the LGBT community instead of actually making good homosexual characters.

But naw nigga, keep pointing the fingers at the SJWs like it's their fault instead of pointing it to lazy developers trying to pander to cover up shitty games. It's literally newage dude bro pandering where they would shit out lazy halfassed games because dudebros would lap it up, they are trying to do the same for liberals now. Pandering is the problem, not whatever group they decide to pander too.

1 generic battlefield rehash
2 it might be fine since ubisoft is slowly starting to turn things around,
3 it looks alright.

>Judge a game based on it's gameplay and story, not how the protagonist skin/tittes emotionally effect you.
Cred Forumstards are just alt-right social justice warriors and don't really care about video games, just like the cretins they pretend to be at war with online. All they care about is pushing and defending their paranoid racist pronatalistic ideologies and will latch onto any popular mainstream platform to do so, just like the cretins they pretend to be at war with online.

>he guy in Mafia 3 is based on a real person in New Orleans from the 60s who was a similar shady snake
Who? You can't just say "it's based on a guy" without saying who the guy is

> Anita was mad enough to have drawn this

>Ubisoft is slowly starting to turn things around
Citation needed

>2 it might be fine since ubisoft is slowly starting to turn things around,
>3 it looks alright.

>Mexicans share a border and at least have a fascinating history.
You honestly belive this shit?
They also hate blacks which is a plus.
What is this "They" you speak of? Its like saying since Trump wants illegal immigrants gone he hates non-whites.

what guy nigger

That's my point though, all 3 are shitty sequels to shitty generic games, fuck the fanboys Mafia 2 was a shit tier TPS with terribad controls, Battlefield has been the same formula since the fucking early 2000s and Watchdogs was widely reviled on this site from LITERALLY the first day we saw anything about it.

They're shit games, but AAA Devs and Publishers think that making the main characters black will somehow fix that? It won't. It's fucking lazy and symbolic of why AAA devs are shit, not the characters themselves, but the thought that rolling out some 'diverse' characters will fix / improve the problems / series that have been widely criticized and complained about on Cred Forums since its fucking inception is just retarded.

And rather than writing a 1500 word comment that will be lost in a sea of shit the moment you fill out the captcha and press submit its easier to just say "FUCKING NIGGERS" and be done with it than express this opinion longform.

Again, there are retards who think the way you're criticizing, but i would say based off my time here, the larger portion just hate these series, and AAA devs in general, and are expressing this in the basest, simplest way possible.

rainbow six
for honor
steep
that new south park game

>I typed my witty counter to that horrid racist, while enjoying the niceties of modern technology brought by Asians and European peoples

Get out of suburbia.

>I act like Cred Forums and then wonder why people call me out as such.

Neither of our opinions about multiculturalism means shit. It creates opportunities and creates problems. Some sink into shit and others climb to the top.that happens anytime you mix groups of people regardless or race, class or culture. Trying to explain that to someone who feels like a victim because he observes something from a distance doesn't mean shit. You're not far-right, you're alt-right, a cry-baby on the internet screaming about trivial infractions. It's funny, people like you have risen as a result of SJW's and the regressive left but the more you hate your enemy, the more like them you become in your tactics.

Neckbeards get offended by black protagonists and want you to discuss it in their safespace

>Sorry, but no. I saw this thread on Cred Forums and I responded. People like you living in denial is a serious plight.
What denial? Not him but Mexicans gave me more trouble than any black person did. Am I supposed to hate every Mexican because I got robbed by them more than 5 times, one tried to kill my best friend, another touched my niece, and another robbed my mother and left her with a broken knee? The worst thing a black did was give me a dollar tip when I worked at Denny's.

No, it's more like white people making games featuring black protagonists even if it makes no sense to do so so they can pat themselves on the backs on how morally enlightened they are, while not actually doing anything difficult that requires any sacrifice or standing up against anything actual.
All in a patronizing manner because at the end of the day they don't believe black people can do it themselves so they need white people's help in order to succeed at life and in an indirect way many black people agree, that they are not good enough to do so, sure they'll come up with some BS about being held down despite black people all around them disproving such a clam by having great success but at the end of the day many blacks have at their core an inferiority complex that relishes all the help they can get.

>it looks alright

They also have this weird definition of white that excludes Mediterranean people.

>Milo was mad enough to call it Anita.

>safespace
mods won't ban you here, user. This isn't much of a safespace

I'll give you Siege, though it's unfortunate it took a backseat in the advertising department. 2 of those aren't out yet and South Park is only being published by Ubi.

I didn't realize copy and pasting could make people angry, please forgive me, user, I didn't mean to offend you.

made me laugh

>it's more like white people making games featuring black protagonists even if it makes no sense to do so so

The only game this really applies to is BF1.

>Sweet, now with that dumb hooker gone, I can finally take pics of this nice wall
What's wrong user, this looks great, the floating shotguns are a feature

He probably is

Here is the deal, anons

Is doesn't fucking matter
None of it does
characters are black?
K.
Are they making it a big deal?
Is it their only defining character trait?
Do they just spout on and on about racism and oppression?
No?
Good.
Yes?
Fuck off.

He meant his points on each game from left to right 1 being B1, 2 being WD2, and 3 being M3

If you hate it because its a shitty game then just say "Shit game" that is way more sensible and not like an SJW. You can't preach about how the artist should let his vision stay in the game when jt comes to tittes then complain about the artist coice when it comes to having a non-white character.

I love games with these kinds of oversights and glitches though. They make the most satisfying webms and hilarious bugs.

>Mafia 3
>you play as a groid killing wops

>Watch Dogs 2
>you play as a black leet hacker (doesn't exist)

>tfw black people get represented more than Hispanics by a large margin in media even though they have a much larger population
>Asians are almost completely ignored outside of video games, and even then, it's questionable

Seriously, what's with the disparity?

oh my god is that the fucking wallhacks instinct thing from hitman absolution?
jesus fuck why?

Mexicans don't hate blacks per se but have no qualms of calling shit straight and have no guilt when it comes to "racist systems", history of slavery, being kept down by the man and other such silliness.

Haven't you noticed how intentionally cheesy watch dogs 2 is?

>black people get represented more than Hispanics by a large margin in media even though they have a much larger population
Do you even watch soap opera's?

libtards love BBC

They are making the focus of a mafia game about a black guy. They made it a pretty big deal desu senpai

Fuck niggers.

Over and out.

>white people trying to defend us

if you dumbfucks ever fucking lived how we did you'd understand why us """"real niggas"""" dont actually complain about white people in videogames, we all fucking hate eachother.

>Implying your whiteness has contributed anything and you aren't trying to ride the coattails of individuals and their advancements to claim superiority because you share a skin color with them

Nigger if we are going by "Asians and Europeans" contributing to society in meaningful ways, you deserved to be spit on along with all the other useless invalids trying to claim you are on any similar plane as those people just because of your whiteness.

A white guy put two and two together and got us nuclear power, but that doesn't mean you deserve to be mentioned in the same breath or placed on the same level as the white people that have achieved greatness.

White people that try and claim the inventions and advancements of those that share their skin color are any example of themselves are the highest tier of faggots, and are as delusional as black kids thinking music or basketball is going to get them out of the ghetto.

They're plausible though.

You honestly just sound triggered that they're black.

we are more than 9000
venezuela needs your help!!!!

IT'S A FEATURE

they complain the most

I mean... that literally is a feature, but an awful one

>he thinks race is only skin deep

Do you honestly believe you compare to the great men that brought us to where we are today?

Because Vietnam solider, I'm not joking

Did you not read his post one bit?
Show me the complaints

I think the idea is forced and stupid as well as pandering to SJW whiners. I'm not asking for it to be censored or changed because I don't care about these shitty games in the first place (not that I would want them censored if I did).

BLM put blacks in a spotlight for liberals to pander to

what even is this game?

do i really need to show you examples of blacks complaining

The black community is a bunch of professional crybabies like SJWs and alt-righters.

Like the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Hispanics and Asians mostly don't give a fuck. Hell, hispanics have been relatively quiet until Trump riled them up but it's still very small.

Black leet hacker is completely plausible, most "leet hackers" never really show their faces and for good reason.

I mean hell by local alone there are several notable "hackers" in areas that would most likely define them as black (Middle East, India, etc.) or at least dark skinned.

There are more Black americans in high skilled coding positions than american women or other nationally born minorities as well. (most asians are non native)

>Hell, hispanics have been relatively quiet until Trump riled them up but it's still very small.
I mean even then, imagine if he said half that kind of shit towards blacks, he'd be literally crucified instead of the nominee

I want you to show me the complaints of blacks to get into multi media snit like video games and popular television shows. Like you said they do.

I haven't played a good Ubisoft or EA game in ages so i have extremely low expectations for the first 2.

We've been doing that since 2008 and gotten nowhere. Did you not get the memo Cred Forums is a place where whoever the fuck can say whatever the fuck because they find it funny? You're painting everyone who dislikes these games with the 'RAYCISSS' brush when that's very likely not the case. Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. People are stupid, they don't want to talk at length about this shit, so they boil it down to a stupid meme built to get people like your jimmies rustled.

> complain about the artist coice when it comes to having a non-white character.

THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT IS IT'S NOT A LEGITIMATE ARTISTIC DECISION.

It's a forced, PR bid from billion dollar companies to earn brownie points, a shallow mass-marketing tactic from garbage companies using garbage tactics to entice garbage humans into buying their garbage games. It has been this way for a fucking decade now, and you're either too young or too dumb to see this as just a new sprout from the same fucking weed.

Regardless, i've got work soon so i won't be able to reply. At the end of the day the whole crux of my posts is don't take the intellectually dishonest bitch boy rationalization and say "All Y are X," the people complaining about these games, even the ones using slurs and shit probably aren't racists, they're just mad at shit AAA companies, something that has been present on Cred Forums since forever, it just finds new ways of being expressed, and racism is funny to a shitload of people, doesn't make them all inherently goosesteping klansmen.

Thats wrong though, Hilary called all blavks predators. What happened to her?

>He thinks that his race has anything to do with the advancements and abilities of others that share his race

Literally patting yourself on your back for shit you could never do and claiming ownership of other peoples hard work, sounds pretty nigger to me

>say chink, gook, spic
>it's looked down upon
>call someone a nig and it's expected for tyrone to come rush me

why

No, I disagree. A black mafia member does not make sense at all. It's next to non-existent as far as mafia history is concerned.

Because you're a bitch?

He would because the black people know how to ride their oppressed minority status card.

She called criminals predators, Mr. Selective hearing. Let's hypothetically say she did generalize blacks and call them all predators, they wouldn't care because blacks have already put all their chips into Hillary being their representative.

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM

He's not a part of the Italian mafia, he' establishes the black mafia.

I don't care about the game, but black mafia was a real thing.

this fockin guy is unfuckinbelievable

you've obviously never been to chinatown or poorer asian communities if you think calling them chinks or gooks would go down well.

I'd also like to see you go up to some mexican on the street and call them a spic and not get your ass beat.

The only people that you can get away with derogatory remarks on is white people unless they are russian, rednecks, or neo-nazis

shut up numale

Yeah 223 replies I think it's a hit right now, if you need any help on how to create good threads hit me up

>tfw im going to have fun with BF1 and you can't do anything but call me a leftist cuck

Feels good to enjoy video games

SJWs don't buy games, why haven't they realized this

>sunset

>implying
no one is gonna get beat up by chink or spic manlets for saying mean words

Thats why she talked in a black guy accent right?
youtu.be/Y-H9BOIYhgc
Plus Trump has the black Christians on his side you wanker.
Shut up Cuck

The literal definition of a mafia is a group of italians originally from sicily who setup organizations of crime. So you have it on good faith that the black guy in mafia 3 is from Sicily?

I hope gringos start making games with hispanic protagonists next.

I want to see my fellow latinos fighting ww1, hacking and working with the mafia.

what is the source of that picture

>>>/neogaf/

>/leftypol/ invaded

what happened?

Let me guess, you're also gonna buy the season pass and get the collector's edition because it's so good right?
Fuck off you marketer

Regular Cred Forums invaded.

>He thinks all asians are the meek bitches he saw at school
>He thinks manlets don't pick fights and that spics aren't some of the most violent fuckers

There is a reason asian gangs and crime organizations are so ruthless and horrible, asians have no sense of humanity or care for the wellbeing of others. Spics will literally stab you for no reason, let alone if you start calling them spics

fuck off, neogaf

Fuck off, r/redpill

why wont you let people play games and buy things they want with THEIR money its not effecting you in any way so why do you care

>story in watch dogs 2 is about people using media to manipulate people
>villain is LITERALLY trump
really gets the noggin joggin...

>furfag picture

>Makes a joke. Even black people recognize it and laugh.
Only you took it seriously.
>Blacks can't be Christians.
>All Christians vote trump.
Nice blanket statements you intellectually backrupt faggot.

The games are bad because they focua too much on politics and not actual gameplay.

The villain (or at least one of them) in Mafia 3 is Ronald Blump levels of subtlety as well.

>He has the black christians on his side
He doesn't even have a lot of white christians on his side. There are tons of legit christians that wont vote for him because he has divorced multiple times and his wife has had an abortion

No one is trying to stop you dude, where'd you get that false idea from? This is just a mocking, shitposting thread.
Best get the season pass while you're at it, don't forget to get the limited edition too. ;)
Wow, you're so brave for buying a product. LMAO

it's just replacing the Tom that'd usually be there.

Nice scraped together definition you found in five seconds

"mafia" is an italian acronym you fucking uneducated dope

There is a difference between a mafia vs The Mafia.
I wonder which one this series refers to? Gee I wonder.

>Only you took it seriously.
Even the old coot called her on it.
>Nice blanket statements you intellectually backrupt faggot.
Of course not every single black Christian will vote for him, he will get the majority of them. Just like how he will get a majority of the white vote but not every white will vote for him.

>It's another whiteboi kafir thread

No shit you inbred hick but it can be applied organized criminal organization regardless of it's racial origin.

What?

I'm serious user, alot of them are voting for him. A woman shouldn't have a man's position.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/meet-pastors-support-donald-trump/story?id=38406350

>levitation
what

The definition has changed. Again, I'm not defending that dog shit game, just trying to untrigger you people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia

If we're going by Wikipedia then the Aryan Brotherhood and Hells Angels are also Mafia.

>Old PC faggot gets upset at a joke.
>Whiners whining.
So what? Nothing came of it. She's still the black community's candidate.

>he will get the majority of them
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop right there, criminal scum. You have no actual values to back that up. It would be more accurate to say the majority of white people wont vote for anyone because in America, voter turn out as been historically very poor. Let me help you...
>"Many" white people will vote for him but not all.
FTFY
Keep talking like you're a halfwit but also like you're the authority on what's going to happen at the same time and you're never going to convince anyone of any points you make.

Yea but there's four types of people on Cred Forums

>Cred Forumsacks
>People who don't care about board culture
>shitposters
>people who filter threads like this

What isn't in there is rampart sjws that will dox you. Or your name tied to the account that you post normally with. This is a thread for shitposters and triggered people that can't bitch about black people on video game covers anywhere else. Because, rightfully or not, they'll immediately be banned or followed around by the forum's local sjw or mini-mod.

Cred Forums is safespace. You have the illusion that it isn't. But hivemind opinions dominate here.

>calling people dopes
I didn't think people still used that word, I figured it was a strictly 1940s thing

Mafia refers to organized crime.

Because people who support bad business trends voting with their wallet and allow them to continue because they're too much of a beta faggot to show a little self control or restraint are astoundingly pants on head retarded.

The term was originally applied to the Sicilian Mafia, but has since expanded to encompass other organizations of similar methods and purpose, e.g., "the Russian Mafia" or "the Japanese Mafia". The term is applied informally by the press and public; the criminal organizations themselves have their own terms (e.g. the Sicilian Mafia calls itself "Cosa Nostra" and the Japanese Mafia calls itself "yakuza"). When used alone and without any qualifier, "Mafia" or "the Mafia" typically refers to either the Sicilian Mafia or the Italian-American Mafia, and sometimes Italian organized crime in general

Boy, I sure love being pandered to!
It's nice to know that [insert faceless corporation here] cares about *me*!
This kind of shit is why I hate EA, seeing these big worthless AAA studios pushing this garbage on me with such obvious pandering is fucking pathetic and is exactly why the AAA market is a joke.

but if they know for a fact they are going to buy the dlc why not just buy it now and save a few bucks

They are, genius.
>I'm gonna argue semantics. HURR!
They can also be called cartels, criminal mobs and even cross border street gangs but these organizations just aren't acknowledged as they are because of social and media labeling. People become accustomed to calling certain things.

>Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop right there, criminal scum. You have no actual values to back that up
This is from Survey USA
>Trump is soaring to record breaking levels of popularity, while Hillary Clinton continues to watch what happens as voters learn about her criminal activity on a private email server.

>But the biggest news is Trump is earning MAJOR support from segments of the population which almost exclusively vote for Democrats. SurveyUSA announced that Donald Trump would receive 25% among black registered voters.

Yes, and the black mafia was the thing in the late 60s.

Pro-tip: it's not more "forced" than forcing bald white guys into everything because that appeals to straight white teenagers.

They are forced into it. Making the MC white is not an artistic choice, it's an economical one.

Either that or you could argue that it's just lazily resorting to an established "default", in which case, maybe forcing them to put some actual thought into their designs isn't a bad thing?

One has to assume that if they're making an artistic choice that is sub-optimal from a financial point of view that they let the artistic side count heavier. After all, who or what forcing them to do it?

Doesn't mean it's not fucking forced. There isn't some Platonic ideal of a character here. When they sit around the table and think "what should the race and gender of this character be," the fact that marketing forces dictate that it should be a white man makes it forced.

But that's not what you mean by "forced," is it? You mean that you simply expect to see a straight white guy somewhere and when something defies your expectation, that means someone went out of their way to do so. And that is somehow bad.

What makes black protags or a female protags inherently more artistic and thoughtful design-wise than a white protag?

The fact that they deviate from what is being pushed as the "default," which is the character type that requires the least amount of thought or creativity.

Because black characters are less common in video games, they're They're just more obviously artistic choices rather than economical ones. Making your character white takes less thought and creativity than pushing for diversity, it's a fucking fact.

I think the worst out of all of those is Mafia 3.
I liked Mafia because I liked playing as guidos shooting other guidos and fucking shit up in places like New York.
Why would they just drop all of that for no reason?
And before retards go insane, I'm black.

>I need my video games to 100% reflect reality!

loving every laugh

just admit you're racist and move on

Videogames have never been realistic.
Ofcourse googles arent great soldiers, aces, leet hackers or mafia. And obiously its being pushed as a narrative, however, nobody forces you to play or buy those games

>>I'm gonna argue semantics. HURR!

You're quoting yourself here because your entire argument is semantics.

Just like the Aryan Brotherhood Mafia

Pic related is active members of the mafia.

Man, Mafia 3 looks like shit.

It's not even that the plot is a complete tone whiplash from previous games- it's the driving looking like shit out of Saints Row.

But that's the sad part, because even if you provide constructive and polite criticism of something on other forums you usually get either ignored or downvoted, so they come here and start acting in same manner because they can't do it anywhere else and don't want to lose the only place where they can vent.

Not excusing their behaviour, but I understand where it comes from.

If you know for a fact that you're going to buy content which doesn't exist yet and you have no idea the quality of then you're mentality challenged and deserve to be mocked.

> Battlefield 1 however has 90% of them as Black for no real reason.

>one map was in the beta.
>only "proof" is a screencap of people picking the same class

there's going to be char customization in the full game you insecure faggot.

>it's the driving looking like shit out of Saints Row.
and the "instinct" straight out of absolution
and the animations straight out of gmod

Those are some asspulled numbers if I've ever seen any.

I looked over the sites credentials and statement of methodology and Survey USA does repeats of the same polls over and over but of various regional areas. Unless you link to the exact poll so I can look at it's sample size and where it was taken, there's no way to observe bias or comparisons.

In other words, you're passing anecdotal speculation and passing it off as fact.

>Cred Forums is a safe space because you can express aby opinion no matter how offensive and you won't be banned for it

You're completely fucking retarded.

that may be so for a new series but with a thing like battlefield then you have an idea of what the dlc is going to be like new maps new guns etc

>The Turks can all be Turks
>Fuck British soldiers though, nobody needs to know about them, they were just evil whitey sending out colonial soldiers

I'm just mad because things like this change people's perspective of past wars. Like that graph that showed how near the end of the second world war everyone, even Americans, knew that Russia's contribution to defeating the Nazis specifically was much greater than America's. Over time people thought America did everything thanks to all the films they make

>anecdotal speculation
Not him, but that's literally what all polls are.
Unless you're polling literally every black person in America, it's always going to be anecdotal speculation.

>hivemind opinions dominate here.
Aka a point of view you disagree with but can't argue against so you assume to be dominant As if your super special snowflake opinion has more merit because you're not part of "hivemind"

A perfect term to describe a board where every thread is a shitstorm of arguments where nobody can ever agree with each other. Cred Forums is totally a hivemind, and you're above the sheep and their oh so racist opinions.

>Tfw SJWs come to Cred Forums and act like they speak for you
Can't you faggots just fuck off already?
The more bullshit you come here and post the more you make Cred Forums seem like the tolerable ones.

nigger nobody thinks america single handedly won the war

google generation

If they want to pander to stray from the usual protagonist look and background, why not:

>Watch Dogs 2
Make the protagonist either asian or even Indian.

>Mafia 2
Russian, but eh, that's white too aint he? Japanese?

But from what I have seen, the character's race is not a problem in these games, Watch Dogs 1 was a waste of efforts, Mafia 2 looks poorly made, Battlefield 1 did not really inspire me when I played the demo.

>meds
>white
>spot the turk
HAHAHAHA

Because they were already making it while they should have been bug fixing, optimizing and generally cleaning up the first Watch_Dogs.

Just like the AssCreed games and the recent effort with Far Cry. They are already producing the next game either at the same time, or at least, before the preceding game launches. It's amazing how Ubisoft has managed to become as bad as EA ever was, and become a parody of how bad EA was at the same time.

>you have an idea of what the dlc is
No you don't. The maps and guns haven't been announced yet, you have no idea if they're going to be shit or not.

You're defending what amounts to a non refundable preorder for content that either does not exist yet, or has already been developed but isn't in the base game in order to get you to pay more for it. You're fucking cancer.

that's not creative. It's just stupid.

media made by white people in white countries using white protagonists isnt forced user, it's the norm. the standard. the natural state.
said white devs in white countries putting in niggers in order to push the diversity meme, on the other hand, that is forced. especially in obvious cases like these games.
>european theater of WW1
>reality: germans, britons, frenchmen, russians, austrians, yugoslavs, turks, bulgarians, romanians, plus a small amount of americans towards the very end of the war
>DICE fantasy: half the soldiers of every faction are niggers

>hackers
>reality: ~99% pasty white neckbeards and spergy asian nerds, ~99.9% male
>ubisoft fantasy: hipster nigger, slutty girl, and edgelord goth with emoji glasses

i see 3 shit games worth nothing to talk about.

You're missing the point. Using polls without understanding them in context is a bullshit tactic commonly employed by teenaged google-search intellectuals.

He's trying to pass this poll off as the be all of the white and christian voting community but I have no idea which poll it is, what it's sample size is, it's past political bias (if there is any) and how much of it represented accurately.

People that try to make points with polls, have to take responsibility for their relevance. If the relevance of the poll is garbage, then their point is garbage.

How is 64 players fucking 70% of the army? There is supposed to be customization anyways, so why care?

There were very few white sanurai, but we have Nioh

>forced

oh yes how dare those sjws take out their guns and make them change their skin textures, it is literal oppression and white genocide.

And it's still going to sell over 5m in it's lifetime, upwards of 10m if it's final release is good.

If "stupid" sells and it sells well, you better clench your asscheeks, suck in that spincter because the next game is going to be more asspain for sensitive people like yourself.

They fact that white protags are the norm and the standard means they are forced for marketing purposes. It's inherently more of a creative and artistic decision to make your characters black in video games and media.

>Someone makes the protag of a franchise who never had no blacks, having no coherence to put have blacks in it
>anyone who disagrees is racist

Regressive left, everyone.

>hackers
>reality: ~99% pasty white neckbeards and spergy asian nerds, ~99.9% male
[citation needed]

most normies do. most normies barely know anything about the eastern front of ww2, how like 90% of german losses were to the red army, and that the western allies just swooped in to grab as much land as they could after russia had pretty much single-handedly won the war (althogh it must be noted that the americans and the british aided the soviets with large amounts of arms and supply, delivered through persia, which significantly aided the red army's war effort)

Battlefield will sell well regardless because of brand recognition and heavy investments in marketing. Historical accuracy and The race of the soldiers have nothing to do with sales.

>Assume impossibility for protagonist based on your shit education.
>Not understand the source material being centered around a Harlem Hellfighters.
>Create speculation based on that.
>Look stupid.
The alternate right, everyone.

All are bad to their own degree without the forced diversity shit.

BF1 is just vapid and empty at this point. Aside from focusing on "diversity" its only other real claim to fame is the graphics. Which are very nice, its a beautifully stunning game. But beneath the graphics is a shooter suffering an identity crisis. It wants to remain Battlefield, but it wants to attract as many players so it panders to k/d shitters and casuals, at the same time it wants to be original so its using WW1 as a backdrop. It just so obviously reeks of a product forcing some sort of perceived originality.

Watch Dogs 2 is baiting people with a hook not many were interested in biting anyway. Its not helping the "OH SO L33T HAKCER" and diversity aesthetic adds on to the feeling of disingenuity l. Its always funny seeing a cultural establishment try to force counter culture.

And Mafia 3, I dont see how people are excited for it gameplay wise. Im sure the story could be great. I really hope its just a case of bad trailers making it out to be something its not. But watching gameplay videos all I see are glitches, shallow gameplay, no challenge, and horrendous issues in animation, AI and graphics.

All bastardize where they came from in the end.

Exactly, so why would they ever change their formula in regards to black inclusion?

This is literally a "deal with it" situation but because alt-righters have become crybabies, I guess you need your room to whine about your black boogiemen.

>>Not understand the source material being centered around a Harlem Hellfighters.
Pretty sure he's talking about Mafia in that post, considering the last 3 Battlefield games had black people in them.

>so why would they ever change their formula in regards to black inclusion?
Why change their formula in the first place?

Oh right because social justice warriors are already crybabies, I guess you need your room to whine about your white boogiemen.

>mafia 1
>you're an italian dude in the mafia
>mafia 2
>you're an italian dude in the mafia
>mafia 3
>you're a random nigger and not in the mafia

what' the point
why even call it mafia 3 instead of making a new IP

>why even call it mafia 3 instead of making a new IP
Branding
That's how faceless corporations make their money, gotta pander to retards, but at the same time you have to keep that recognizable name.

Ok, what does that even mean? I'm not talking about BF1 exclusively, idiot.

WHEN WE WUZ KANGZ DOWN IN AFRICAAAA

The Trinity of WE WUZ of 2016
>Battlefield 1
Nice way to indoctrinize children into thinking that niggers had a role in Europe. Also putting a nigger on the cover in a war where millions of whites died.
>Watch Dogs 2
The ultimate dog shit of the year. It has a nigger,a muslim and "LOL SO COOL" Anonymous haxxor. Made just to cash in on SJW's,Children,and the idiots that pre-ordered WD1.
>Mafia 3
Has nothing to do with the Mafia franchise. Will flop harder than WD2.
>A nigger MC.
>Evil whitey villain.
>The confederate flag in that gameplay video and what looked like a slave auction.
>Doesn't have anything to do with Vito and the old cast.
>MC isn't even in the mafia.

Man, nazies are so cute.
Post more kawaii nazies!

These.The vast majority of your video games have been white.
It won't kill you to give other races some representation.

>it's an alt-SJW thread

3 whole games with black protags?
White g-g-genocide!

The alt right are SJWs. Extremism exists at both sides and each sides extremism is closer to the other than to the center moderates.

At this point the alt right version is worse.

This just in, African Americans are more racially distinctive than Hispanics and also part of the growing minority middle class

Who woulda thought that media would start pandering to them, almost as if White People are quickly losing the status as being the majority race in the US

But for real though, Cred Forums cucks need to chill, businesses are making money as usual and obviously it's not from pandering to you.

I love how they don't even deny that people of color are completely reasonably represented in these stories, and that their argument is ultimately that we should only pay attention to white people.

Both are complaining on social media. SJWs didn't change any laws, they just complained loud enough until corporate heard them. Alt-SJWs are trying to do the same shit, but with far less tact.

They could add a black pilot in bf1.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten

At least we agree that vegetarianism is a thing of evil

Other than the blatant pandering? I actually kinda liked bf1 and tried the others but not so much. I will be pre-ordering bf1 nonetheless though.

>Nice way to indoctrinize children into thinking that niggers had a role in Europe. Also putting a nigger on the cover in a war where millions of whites died.
How is a fucking video game telling you this? What info did you get fromvideo games as a child? Did !ario tell you only Italians can save a princess from a turtke that breaths fire? Fuck off with this "muh history's ruined because of vidya games". You sound like the faggots that claim it makes people violent.

I just wanted a good ww1 game, one that capurred the horrors and intensity . Not this running around 9/10 people running with autos garbage. Verdun is good but too slow and buggy. Why can there never be a happy medium.

Also this whole racial political correctness shit, it's not so much the fact that there are blacks in the game it's the fact that they are in there for no other reason than 'diversity'. It adds nothing to the game yet detracts much in the sense that its just not historically accurate. I understand there are obviously liberties taken to authenticity in bf1, but there are limits. It's like if I made a game about ancient Egyptians but incorporated European armor from the 1500's. It's not historically accurate but suspension of disbelief is too much. Much the same way if I there was a game about Polynesian mythology, I wouldn't want the characters to be white. Furthermore how sad is it that black culture is so irrelevant to the history of mankind that the only way to center them on the stage of history is through revisionism...i truly feel bad for Africans

Hey! don't shatter that user's dream of the white people winning the gold medal in the oppression Olympics!

>mfw I'm liberal so it just panders to me

Kids believe everything. Never heard of WE WUZ KANGS? They only they believe that because they encountered an image macro on facebook. Never heard of people believing shit they find on social media sites and the alikes? And they are all adults. You think that kids are smarter than them or smth?
Keep denying this you cuck. I'll laugh at you when you'll get lynched by the niggers you love so much.
Fuck off subhuman trash. :^)

Anyone excited for watchdogs 2 only for seeing how much it's gonna get trashed on for probable bugs and piss poor writing?

>Kids believe everything.
So Kids belive that Italians are the only ones tgat can save peach, blond people are super soldiers that can cast meteors and an orange bandicoot travels through time collecting crystal's?
>Never heard of WE WUZ KANGS?
Did you know in the 25th dynasty of Egypt that meme was true? That meme also circulates around because Egypt us in fucking Africa.
>They only they believe that because they encountered an image macro on facebook.
Are you honestly this fucking retarded? This shit was going on way before facebood dumbass.
>Never heard of people believing shit they find on social media sites and the alikes?
People do that regardless, it happened before fucking social media. The term "I heard it through the grapevine" explains this.
>And they are all adults. You think that kids are smarter than them or smth?
So you think since adults bekive if they share an image on facebook or some dumbass shit like that, it will affect what people think happened in WW1 even though school teaches what fucking happened?
>Keep denying this you cuck. I'll laugh at you when you'll get lynched by the niggers you love so much.
Alright user, Ill make sure they send you a postcard.

Mafia 2 is in my top 5 games of all time.

I will not be buying any of these.

I know you're just shitposting, but does this stuff actually pander to liberals?

Personally I don't give a shit about which side of politics is which. I think it's all bullshit. So I don't care either way -- but does this stuff really pander to liberals? What is it that panders to you?
Because from an objective standpoint, what we've seen of these games (gameplay wise) is really lackluster. Battlefield 1 is a buggy mess, and is more like that shitty Star Wars game than old Battlefield games. Watchdogs 2 looks just as unpolished and broken as Watchdogs, plus it's Ubisoft, so you just fucking know it's gonna be a complete mess. And Mafia 3 looks to be the absolute worst of all of them. Jesus Christ it looks terrible.
What about Story? Does Battlefield even have a story? What even is Watchdogs 2 about? And isn't Mafia stuff meant to be about Italians and Sicilians or whatnot?

To me it just seems forced. Doesn't that bother people?

0 4 shogun

5-9 nat4u