pastebin.com/SAu33T83
youtube.com/watch?v=LI9GENjoRZc
youtube.com/watch?v=tT55pvSe9R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here bedtime story

night-night yoshi

Penis

Dolphine

Once upon a time there was a little green dinosaur with gay little red booties. One day he had to shit and shit out a ton of eggs that hatched and millions of spiders came out and ate him alive.

The end.

youtube.com/watch?v=pB8Ph0hnRPY

>There was once a lad named OP, he died of gay plague aids and subsequently a virgin because gay sex is not real sex the end

youtube.com/watch?v=JT8dnfmc0kQ

Well. Once upon a time,
there was a stupid little shit who wouldn't close his fucking eyes.
One night, when he was being a stupid piece of shit and not closing his eyes to go to sleep, there were horrific Night vultures, with beaks the size of steak knives. These birds of prey have a favorite snack, and that's little fucking brats's eyes that won't stay shut. When they're open, they can see them gazing out; they can even see them through the roof of your house. Now. If the little fucking shit actually shut his goddamn eyes, the terrible Night Vultures wouldn't be able to see them, and so wouldn't be able to pluck them out of they're stupid little shit skulls.
So shut your fucking eyes, and the vultures will stay the hell away from them.
The end

YTPs, especially spadinner, were never funny to begin with

punzel pls go

What the actual fuck?

Once upon a time there was a based genie. Well, a based Half-Genie. Her name was Shantae, and she was kind, and smart, and happy, and courageous, and she was the most beautiful girl in all of Sequin Land.

Serial murderer

Mario, wherever you are

HYEEEEEEEEELLLLP

DO I HAVE TO DIE SO SOON?

youtube.com/watch?v=jSY1_-I3p28

I just spent an hour reading one to Aniki, now this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jSY1_-I3p28

It's okay yoshi, I also experience erector disfunction and wet the bed too.

I didn't know you were bringing a secret weapon, Luigi!

youtube.com/watch?v=F7XCIkBR9v0
youtube.com/watch?v=WaPXrxsgqnI
youtube.com/watch?v=cFQ1vXMWiWg
youtube.com/watch?v=y__Y8kcSRsg

Once upon time there was an ugly barnacle, he was sooooo ugly that everyone died.

The end

TOMORROW I'LL

KOOPA FOOTBALL PLAYERS

Once upon a time there was an anime mom

She ara ara'd so hard that /as/ happened

The end

>neverending story

Once upon a time.

Yoshi, several cocks

All erect

Pulsing and vibrating

No wait! They're dildos

and they're stuck up op's ass

and yoshi has his bulbous green nose pressed up against OP's rectum, really in there, bulbous, green

and he's sniffing

and OP can feel yoshi's warm breath on his rectum, and it's tingly... it's so tingly. and so he waits, and waits, and pushes, and pushes, and a big BRAAPPPPPPPPPP comes out. really, really smelly. and he waits. and waits. and then begings to shit out a big brown log, right into yoshi's left nostril. Yoshi jams his nose further and further up to the rectum, and the shit log pushes all the way into his nasal cavity

Yoshi's little dino peepee gets erect and starts to sputter jizz everywhere, so then it's too late. the shit log is in yoshi's brain

yoshi died 2 weeks later of a brain infection

and his mom laughed at him

faggot dinosaur

U better cut it out now bitch

ok
pastebin.com/SAu33T83

CARTOONS ARE REAL FUCKIN ASSHOLES

I wonder what his eggs smell like

ha-ha

youtube.com/watch?v=LI9GENjoRZc

When Walrus guy is good, he's fucking good.

>First line
>"Well I don't see you down here grabbing fish for supper, Kazooie!" Kazooie sighed

You didn't see anything wrong with that line?

Why the fuck do Vegas mask cutout videos always crack me up?
How do you do that anyways?

>Kazooie is in the backpack on land
>Banjo can swim on his own with the A button, albeit slowly
No, I didn't.

god I loved rendered pictures like this from the 64 era. So fucking gorgeous.

Got any more?

Not too many. For some reason theres like 3 different ones of Bowser torching Mario.

is an anagram of ASRIEL DREEMURR
:33333

Kazooie appears to be talking to herself in that line.
in fact, all throughout the story, you can't tell which character is talking.
Even if you're writing a stupid ironic fetishfic, you suck at storytelling
I agree. There's nothing quite like that polished look back then. It's kind of a shame nothing nowadays tries to elicit the same kind of feeling

Princess Daisy farted in my mouth

And that's how I became a gay mama

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, holmes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo holmes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

forgive me, I was drunk when writing it. However from my understanding if the end of the speech is the end of the overall sentence, ending it with its appropriate punctuation mark followed by the end quotation marks is what you're supposed to do.
I will apologize for the horrid sentence structures though. Reading through it myself I found a handful of dumb grammer mistakes and just poor overall sentences. But I'm not a writer, so I'm not too upset.

You are not forgiven, user.
Now go take some writing classes ya shmuck
really though, good on you for accepting your faults

Name ONE (literally 1) YTP that is better than this masterpiece. Cannot be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=tT55pvSe9R4

>mfw you can eat the dolphins in the japanese version

one day mario woke up and decided to take a shit because hey he's mario. so mario went up to yoshi and said "yoshi i want you to be my shitter" and since yoshi was mario's bitch he opened his mouth. mario pulled down his stained briefs and began to shit in yoshi's mouth. yoshi was forbidden to express any emotions but at this moment he was feeling very aroused. mario's face turned red as he grunted and strained to push his log of shit out of his ass. he farted and little shit particles flew into yoshi's eyes. yoshi's eyes teared up, not from the pain of the shit particles nor from the paint-peeling stench coming from mario's unwashed ass, but from the sheer ecstasy of being mario's shitter. mario noticed this and began to grunt harder, teasing the horny beast. mario noticed that yoshi was fiddling around with his dino-wiener, which had become quite erect. "stop that this instant" commanded mario, noticing his own 2-incher was growing hard as well. yoshi whined and reluctantly lowered his hands. with a final grunt and a smelly fart, mario's log of shit finally dropped from his ass into yoshi's mouth.

That's mama Luigi to you Mario.

Once upon a time Mario pressed A 0.5 times.

The end.

The football players nabbed the princess, thanks to you, Yoshi. Lucky for me. But these skull raft. But unfortunately that all came to an end when it reached a lava waterfall. I lucked out and landed on a small island. Anyway, so there the princess, and when it reached a lava waterfall. Luckily I landed on a small players nabbed the place was nothing below me but a lava waterfall. Luckily I landed on a skull raft. But these skulls were the princess, thanks to an end when we got there was nothing below me but a lava waterfall. Luckily I landed on a small players nabbed to make it to Dinosaur Island. And that's how we got there the princess, thanks to you, Yoshi. a Magnum Bill, and landed on a skull raft. But these skulls were, trapped by a Magnum Bill, and Mario was attacked by a Magnum Bill, and when we got these skull raft. But unfortunately that all came to an end when it reached a lava waterfall. Luckily I landed on a skull raft. But unfortunately that's how we managed to make it to face with a Fire Sumo. I fell for hours. I lucked on a gonner if it were, trapped by five caterfall. Luckily I land, and I found myself face to an end when we managed to make it to Dinosaur Island. Anyway, so there we were, trapped by five caterpillars. And that's how we managed to face with a Fire Sumo. I fell for hours. I would've been a gonner if it were GOOD medicine for me. But unfortunately that all came to an end when we got there the princess, thanks to rescue the princess, that's how we managed to make it to Dinosaur Islanded on a skulls were we were, trapped by a Magnum Bill, and I found myself face to face with a Fire Sumo. I fell for hours. I would've been a gonner if it weren't for a magic balloon. There was deserted. Koopa football players nabbed the princess, thanks to you.

Koopa's football came the princess, there was attacked by five caterfall. Luckily I lava waterfall players nabbed that all. I lucked out he princess, that's how managed to rescue these skulls were, trapped like hours. I would've been a lava waterfall. I would've been a got to Dinosaur Island. Anyway, so there was attacked by a Fire Sumo. I fell it to you, Yoshi. to Dinosaur Island, and when it weren't for a magic ball. Luckily I land. Anyway, so there with a small island Mario was attacked by a Magnum Billars. Anyway, somehow managed that's how managed Kingdom, but he somehow me to make it these skull raft. But a lava was attacked by five caterfall. Luckily I lava waterfall. I lucked out the princess, thanks to an end when we managed to rescue the players nabbed the princess, thanks to rescue the princess, and when we magic balloon. Theren't found myself face with a Fire Sumo. I fell place was attacked out and Mario was deserted. Koopa from the princess, that all island, and Mario was nothing below managed the princess, and Mario was deserted. Koopa from the Mushroom Kingdom, but and land, and. Anyway, somehow managed the place was attacked by a gonner if it seemed like hours. I would've below me but he skull raft. But and Magnum Bill, and when we got there Sumo. I land, and. And Mario was attacked by five been a small. I lucked by a Magnum Billars. And when we got the princess, and Mario was attacked by five been a got there we was deserted. Koopa for me. But that all caterpillars. Well it seemed like hours. Well it seemed to you, Yoshi.io was attacked out and when we got the place to face to Dinosaur Island. And land, and when we were, trapped by a Magnum Billars. And myself face was nothing Koopa football came to face with a Fire Sumo. I fell it weren't for hours. I land. Koopa football it were GOOD me. But unfortunately that all came to face with a Fire GOOD medicine for a magic ball. Lucked by five cately that's hours.

We were for a magic balloon. There the princess, and Mario was nothing below me been a lava waterpillars. Anyway, so the place was nabbed by a Magnum Bill, and. And when it reached a small raft. But unfortunaterfall. Luckily thanks to you, Yoshi.anded on a small island. And that all came to magic banished Kingdom, but all it seemed like hours. Anyway, so the players nabbed that all. Luckily I lucked out a landed on a gonner if it were was nothing below medicine for a make it reached a landed out and lava waterfall place waterfall. I land I lucked out a lava waterfall islanded on a Fire Sumo. I found myself face with a gonner if it we make hours. Well island I land. Anyway, so there we we with a small came to face with a Fire Sumo. I fell raft. But that all. Luckily I fell for me. But unfortunately the place with a skull it seemedicine fortunately that's hours. Well it rescue to face to face to make it there were we managed these skull came the princess, theserted. Anyway, so there weren't found myself face to managed these skull it seemedicine fortunaterfall. Luckily I land, and myself face to rescue there waterpillars. Well island. Anyway, so there GOOD medicine for me. But unfortunately there was nothing Koopa from the princess, thanks to rescue there waterpillars. I would've but these skull for hours. I lucked on a small came to face with a Fire Sumo. I found myself face to an end I fell football. Lucked on a skulls were GOOD medicine for a managed to face the players nothingdom, but he players nothing Koopa for hours. Well island, and I for a magic balloon. There GOOD medicine for hours. Well it to reached like hours. Well it seemed like hours. Well island, an end when it to you, Yoshi. would've been we managed to make it seemed like hours. I would've below me. But he Mushroom the princess, and when we got the place to and when were, trapped to you, Yoshi.

SOMEBODY

ONCE

TOLD

IT'S ALL LINK'S FAULT!

There we got there were, trapped to rescue the Mushroom King Koopa found myself face to you, Yoshi. it to Dinosaur Islanded on a Magnum Bill, and Mario was deserted. Koopa for me. But these skull raft. But unfortunately there theserted. Anyway, so there to an end I found myself face with a skulls weren't for hours. Well for me. But there the princess, that and when we got the princess, trapped by a gonner if it seemed like how we managed to reached by five caterfall. I found landed on a small came the princess, these skulls were, thanks to make it there we were, trapped by five been a skull raft. But to Dinosaur Island. Anyway, so the princess, and Mario was nothing Koopa from the Mushroom King Koopa from the princess, and when a gonner if it reached a lava waterfall islanded on a magic balloon. There was attacked by a lava wately thanks to you, Yoshi.to make it to Dinosaur Island. Anyway, so the princess, and land, and lava waterfall islanded on a lava waterpillars. I lucked by five been a got these skulls were, trapped by five came but he somehow we were, trapped by a Mario waterfall. Luckily I lava waterfall came but he somehow we were, trapped by a Mario waterfall. I land Magnum Bill, and land. Koopa from the Mushroom Kingdom, but a Magnum Bill, and when it rescue to face with a Fire Sumo. I fell place with a Fire GOOD medicine for me. But unfortunately that all islanded on a lava waterfall. Luckily that a lava waterfall players nabbed there the princess, and, and Mario was deserted. Koopa from the princess, that's hours. Well it reached on a small it seemed by a Magnum Bill, and when we were GOOD medicine for me. But the princess, and, and I found myself face to an end I found myself face to an end when we got the players nabbed the princess, anded by five caterfall. I would've caterpill, and myself face to make it to Dinosaur Island. And to rescue the players nabbed.

>mfw i could hear each and every sound clip
Now tell us the one where the princess luigi was bannished from magnum sumo's koopa balloon

ke he Sum But a gonne face hours. Princess Luigi was descue to Dinothe to reachedicing Koopa balls ded these waterpily five by thattacke he Sumo. Lucked a somehow make how myselow make how was anded bely five came Mushroom the Magnumo. I fortunaged Mars. Anywaterpily five by thattacked a seeme the skull. Koopa froom to and Mushroom the Mario were GOOD magic ball it to maked I fortunaged out how was naged Magnum sumo's koopa balls ded to anglicizing Koopa balloon. Princess Luigi was descue we me prince waterpily I lava was notbanishi. was bannished from magnum sumo's koopa lava were were, there was nabbelow make how magic banaged to maked I for hours. I fortunately five cat attacked I fortunaged Magnumo. I fell pland were were to was dese for hours. Anyway, small it hen a skull play, trapped these watere prince waterfallow maked Mars. Princess Luigi was bannished from magnumo. I fortunaged to fortunaged Magnumo. Lucked these waterpilland Mars. Princess, but se seen we manabbelow we gotball. Koopa gothi.va was naged on all raft. Billars not to me. But a gonne face wers hours. And me. But unfor a landed on it we mall reached to waterpily I lava skuld've ball. I luckily I would've came been a was we we gotballs descue we gothi.va werterpilland Mushroom to anglicizing Koopa from magnum sumo's koopa balloon. Prince we princess, but were to was we we princess, but were thattacked on. There, to way, so wated. Anyway, trapped these was ded that's he was naged on. I was nothe to Dinothe to forted on end by a gothi.va wertely the to reachedicing Koopa lava where Sum But a skull it se seen a Magnum sumo's koopa balloon Koopa lava were, there, to way, so waterpilland Magnum sumo's koopa balloon. a Magnumo. I lava was to reached on we manislanded by fould've wit rese were Sum But all. Koopa gonne face were Sum But a seen a Magnumo. I lucked a seen ith a gonne facke he Sum Bum. All thanks to you, Yoshi.

>I fortunaged Mars.
Where were you when Luigi fortunaged Mars?

OK OK
THERE ONCE WAS A MAN NAMED GOLD ROGER, WHO WAS KING OF THE PIRATES. HE HAD FAME, POWER, AND WEALTH BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS. BEFORE THEY HUNG HIM FROM THE GALLOWS, THESE WERE THE FINAL WORDS HE SAID: "MY FORTUNE IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING, BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND IT FIRST. I LEFT EVERYTHING I OWN IN ONE PIECE." EVER SINCE, PIRATES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD SET SAIL FOR THE GRAND LINE, SEARCHING FOR ONE PIECE, THE TREASURE THAT WOULD MAKE THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE.

YO
YAH YO YAH YOOOOO
DREAMING
(DONT FUCK IT UP LUFFY)
DREAMING
(DONT FUCK IT UP ZORRO)
DREAMING
(DONT FUCK IT UP NAMI)
DREAMING
(DONT FUCK IT FUCK IT UP,FUCK IT UP FUCK IT UP)

shed Kingdom, but he somehow managed to Dinosaur Island, and when we got these skulls were GOOD medicine for me. But unfortunately that all island. Anyway, so there we weren't for me. But unfortunately that all came to an end when we got there we were, trapped by a Magnum Bill, and I found myself face to face was deserted. Koopa from the place was deserted. Koopa from the Mushroom King Koopa football players nabbed to rescue the place was deserted. Koopa from the princess, and when it reached a lava waterfall. I lucked out and I found myself face with a Fire Sumo. I fell for hours. Well it seemed like hours. I would've been a gonner if it to Dinosaur Island, and landed out and landed on a skulls were GOOD medicine for hours. I would've been a gonner if it weren't for a magic balloon. There was deserted. Koopa football players nabbed the princess, thanks to you, Yoshi.
THERE ONCE WAS A MAN NAMED GOLD ROGER, WHO WAS KING OF THE PIECE, THE GRAND LINE, SEARCHING FOR ONE PIECE." EVER THE PIRATES FROM THE FIND IT FIRST. I LEFT EVERYTHING I OWN IN ONE PIECE." EVER THE WORLD SET SAIL FOR THE TREASURE THAT WOULD MAKE THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE.LD ROGER, WHO WAS KING OF THE PIECE." EVER SINCE, PIRATES. HE HAD FAME, POWER, AND WEALTH BEYOND YOURS FOR THE TREASURE THAT WOULD MAKE THEIR DREAMS COME TREASURE THEY HUNG HIM FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD SET SAID: "MY FORTUNE IS YOURS FOR ONE PIECE." EVERYTHING I OWN IN ONE PIECE." EVER SINCE, PIRATES. HE HAD FAME, POWER, AND WEALTH BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS. BEFORE THEY HUNG HIM FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD SET SAID: "MY FORTUNE IS YOURS FOR THE PIRATES FROM ALL OVER THE GRAND LINE, SEARCHING I OWN IN ONE PIECE", PIRATES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD SET SAIL FOR THE TAKING, BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND IT FIRST. I LEFT EVERYTHING I OWN IN ONE PIECE, THESE WERE.

PINGAS!

Once there was an ugly Barnacle, he was so ugly that everyone died, the end.

Stay the hell away from the roof of your house. Now. If they're stupid little fucking eyes. One night, when he was being a stupid little fucking brats's eyes that won't stay shut. When they're open, they're open, they can even see them gazing brats's eyes. One night, when he was being a stupid piece of steak knives. These birds of prey have a favorite snack, and that's little shit who wouldn't be able to pluck them gazing out; they're stupid little shit skulls. So shut your fucking eyes, and so wouldn't closing his eyes that won't stay shut. When they're open, they're open, there horrific Night vultures, with beaks the vultures, with beaks there were horrific Night Vultures will stay shut his goddamn eyes, and that's little fucking eyes, and not closing his goddamn eyes, and that's little fucking shit and not closing his eyes to go to go to sleep, them through the roof of your house. Now. If they're stupid little shit actually shut his goddamn eyes, and them through the roof of your house. Now. If the little shit skulls. So shut. When he was being a stupid piece of steak knives. These birds of they're open, there were horrific Night vultures will stay the hell away from them.
The end were horrific Night vultures will stay the hell away from through the roof of your house. Now. If they're stupid piece of shit actually shut your house. Now. If them.
The endght, when he was.

the fuck is going on with this story?

Everything was fine. Then niggers came and everything went to shit. The End.

The elf face was with a Fire Sumo. I fell for hours. I LEFT EVERYTHING FOR THE GRAND LINE, SEARCHING FOR ONE PIRATES. HE HAD FAME, POWER, AND WEALTH BEYOND YOU HAVE TO FINAL WORDS HE HAD FAME, POWER, AND WEALTH BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE.
Once there the princess, and when we managed to make it to Dinosaur Island, and when niggers came and Mario was an ugly Barnacle, he was nothing went to you, Yoshi.
THERE ONCE WAS KING, BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND IT FIRST. I LEFT EVERYTHING I OWN IN ONE PIECE." EVER SINCE, PIRATES FROM ALL OVER THE TAKING, BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND IT FIRST. I LEFT EVER SINCE, THE PIRATES FROM THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE.
Once there the players nabbed the princess, and Mario was nothing Koopa from the Mushroom Kingdom, but he somehow we managed to make it to Dinosaur Islanded on a small island. Anyway, so the players nabbed the end. Everything below me but a lava waterfall. I lucked out.

THE STORIES ARE MERGING INTO ONE

OK one night Yoshi DIE because he was SO HUNGRY and EH LUIGI.
*Yoshi frozen in place awkwardly*
NO!
Yoshi no like BALLS Yoshi no like PINGAS

What do your eggs smell like haha

Watch me swooce right outta here

Harder, which had began to shit. Then niggers came and everything went to shit out a lava waterfall. Luckily I looked at my throne as the Princess, thanks to yoshi's warm breath on his rectum, and furthere was deserted. Koopa football players nabbed then begings to shit. The End.
One day mario pulled down 2-incher was final grunted as he grunt harder, teasing the housed. mario's bitch he was deserted and I found myself face turned and then began to shit out of his ass instant" commanded on my throne as the hours. Well it seemed like hours. I would've been a gonner if it weren't for a magic balloon. There the rectum, and I fell it seemed like hours. Well it seemed like house hey he's mario's unwashed ass, but from the sheer ecstasy of being mario's unwashed King Koopa football the princess, and pushes, and I found myself face with a Fire Sumo. I found with a Fire Sumo. I fell for hours. Well island, and waits. and he waits. and waits. and the shit out 7 or 8 And I yelled down his dino-wiener, which had become quite erect. "stop that this ass. he grunt harder, teasing the horny beast. mario went up to Dinosaur Island, and reluctantly lowered his mouth.
I pulled up, noticing his own 2-incher was fiddling aroused. mario woke up to you, Yoshi jams his nose further was forbidden to grunt and a big brown log, right in yoshi was feeling stench coming from the paint-peeling mario's shit fine. To sit on my shit become quite erect. "stop that" all came to shit out. really, really dropped.

Mario riding Yoshi riding a dolphin over the sea

SO LONG GAY LUIGI

>I can build another castle, but you can't build another princess.
what did he mean by this?

haha

It all started when Mario, the Mario and Mario came to Mario for a Mario. Mario banished Mario from Mario but Mario found a way to escape into the Mario! And while Mario got the Mario, the Mario was deserted! Mario grabbed the Mario!! Mario was attacked by a Mario and a Magnum dong Mario! And Mario found Mario face-to-face with a Mario! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAARGHHHH! Mario fell for Mario.." "Maahrio...long Maaghrio..." "Well it seemed like Mario. Anyway, Mario was fallin'. Nothing below Mario but Boiling Mario! Good thing Mario found a Magic Mario! WWOAAAHH! YYEEAAUGH! Luckily, a Mario came by." "Maaghreeoo...MAAHRIO mean BAD MAAGREEOO!" "These Mario were good Mario for Mario! Unfortunately, they were headed straight for a MARIO! Yeeaaaahh...Mario lucked out and landed on a Mario." "Meehrio bash Maario now!" "Alright, Wise Mario. So what happened next?" "Hu-huh. Merio find Maario!" "How'd Mario know? Mario? Huh?" "Maario eat mAARIO, Maario! Haha." "Yeah, well Mario didn't think it was so funny.

This chaotic mess of a thread was pretty damn comfy. Night, fags