DeuceEx

How am I supposed to get through this first level in Deus Ex? There is no minimap and I can't tell what the enemies view distance is.

How do I play this?

I've been fucking duped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mStZna-4AE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct0FM7agexg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should have put points into swimming.

What a shame.

just assume that enemies have infinite line of sight, and avoid their vision cones
you want to get to the top of the tallest building. just look for it.

are you stupid or what? use your fuckin brain for once

>not environmental training
c'mon

you are bad at videogames

Try putting your points into swimming and environment. They really help.
[spoiler/]keep trying till you get the hang of it and the game will be a breeze

I hacked into the friendly base door and next thing I know an alarm goes off. It makes no sense.

is non-lethal the way this game is meant to be played or can I just kill everyone?

do what you like big guy

It's not like Human Revolution where non-lethal is clearly better

is this thread 100% samefag or are y'all so dumb as to get roped into this weaksauce bait

Stick to the prod.

You'll never romance Anna with a pathetic body count.

Kill them all. Invest in rifles, lock picks, computers, hacks. Get invisibility, strength to move big objects, fast running and falling, aiming properly, healing. Put scope on pistol and don't use sniper EVER. The explosives are easy enough to come by that you don't need to use GEP gun or anything like that. But it would be much much much better than that fucking plasma shit. Sword. Invest highly in melee so you merc people with sword.

Throw out all non-lethal garbage.

Use augs very often. Kill everyone with sword, pistol, and highly modified silenced assault rifle. Never use shotguns. Only problem is on some metal enemies get annoying.

That's just how to get through game on easy first time.

>MJ12 Trooper: [coughs]

youtube.com/watch?v=0mStZna-4AE

ayy

A non-lethal takedown is always the most silent takedown

Prod with the prod

When this happened to me in maggie chows apartment, i fucking slaughtered her and everyone in there with extreme prejudice

>all these replies to obvious bait.

is it like, trying to bait the baiter at this point?

Pick up all the beer, sodas, and candy bars you can, they can be used to bribe enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct0FM7agexg

Did you guys know you can pick up datapads? I've played through this game like 10 times and there's still stuff I don't know about it.

You're appointment to FEMA should be finalized within a week.

Only on mods, namely Shifter. One other change I like is being able to pick up bodies without having to loot their items first.

That seems like a really random feature to include in a mod.

he agreed rite

GET PILLS AGAINST MY ORDERS

Thank god for that
>Not enough inventory space to pick up Assault Rifle

In the original, it was inconvenient when you killed a guard, and couldn't move his body out of the way before his friends see it, just because your inventory is full. In Shifter, their items will fall onto the ground, so you can pick up that corpse immediately.

It's also nice that Knives aren't picked up when you already have a superior melee weapon, but then right clicking again will let you pick them up to use as throwing weapons.

I was talking about being able to move datapads.

COUNTERBAITER

I enjoyed that.

Enemies will either:

>Notice
they will look in your general direction if they think they saw something. Staying hidden will prevent Alert status

>Alert
they are aware of your presence and home in on you until you stay out of sight for a long enough time

Also, if enemies hear a sound, they will become deaf to all other sounds (except loud gunfire) until they go back to neutral state.

>being this new

Well it's either take the bait, or deal with yet another memer A BOBM LOLxD thread.

Quality dude sex threads are hard to come by.

We're just desperate to have nice Deus Ex conversations.

Why does denton look so much cooler on the cover than in game? They didn't even try to design him with that face.

>Implying

None is really easier than the other. Its just the retarded idea that non-lethal h2h takedowns are silent and lethal ones aren't.

Why is this line made fun of so much? I don't understand pageposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4

In HR you get extra XP for nonlethal takedowns.

Never noticed. By how much? Most of the XP I got was because I kept exploring.

OP I literally started playing this game for the first time on my new PC rig this weekend. It's fucking awesome. I reached Level 3 (subways) in 7-8 hours and decided "fuck it, I love this so much lemme improve" so i got the Restoration mod and restarted the whole game. Put another 8 hours into it, and I just reached the subway mission again.

THis game is dope. The dialogue with NSF leader is so fucking redpilled.

And the "Bitch I aint going back to prison" bit got me laughing pretty fucking hard.

The game was 1.50$ on steam and Deus Ex HR was 4.5$

I am so fucking psyched cant wait to play it tonight, please do get Restoration mod after playing the original for proper context.

Lets try some word association. First word: Ambrosia

Go play thief if you want a good game OP.

there's hardly a combat option in thief, let alone a mini map or obvious cone of vision, OP would quit in 5 minutes

BITCH

I ain't goin' back to jail

That is fantastic. What a rotten way to play.

I wasn't sure if I should laugh at how shit this game is or how great this game is. But it was glorious either way.

Been watching this guy's other videos too. He's a sick fucking bastard