What the fuck is this game and why is it the top selling thing on steam?

what the fuck is this game and why is it the top selling thing on steam?

because its FUN

A really great skill based arena game.

A moba with the levelling, items and pushing removed.

fun af.

Take the team fights in dota. Add in a bit of super smash bros and skill shots and you get this.

You should get it senpai. Shit is well done

bakko best character........ freya is qt

This

Poloma is waifu qt m8

Console release when? Direct control superior.

>Have friend check out gameplay video to see if we should get it
>Guy talking says he's playing as the "loli" character, as though he should be proud of it
We ended up getting it despite the freak talking about his pedo fetish

isn't it selling just because of the sellout streamers?

is it going to be free eventually?

>is it going to be free eventually?
yeah sure buddy next week

This game is just as bad as every other MOBA, but has yet to lose the layer of gold they covered their turd with. Refunded after an hour.

It's not a moba.

I watched the steam videos, this is literally a clone of bloodline champions

why not play that instead?
are the devs behind this thread? if so post some keys niggas.

is there any customization? or you just pick a character and that's it you're stuck with the stuff they come with?

also is there any progression? do you earn cosmetics or anything from playing?

There's weapons and costumes you get from chests, which you get from leveling characters and shit. It's pretty sparse at the moment but at least there's potential for more.

Also FUCK Croak that annoying piece of shit, so much work to kill him and while he's flipping around like a faggot my team is dying, and the second you stop attacking him he stuns you out of stealth and poisons you and FUCK THIS FROG

>HoTS doesn't use this type of move+aim system
Single thing that could save the game

Honestly the game's pretty fun and the interactions are deep enough that it's not going to instantly get stale. 3v3 is where it's at.

>Freya with Double Hammer Toss
>Q counter gets static on enemy Pearl
>She teleports away
>Nail her with the second hammer as she comes out of it
>Hits a wall, Incapacitated
>THUNDER
>STRIKE
>mfw

This game is by the same company. Bloodline Champions died.

They basically remade the game wholesale so they didn't have to deal with funcom's jewing

>get my hands on one of these mounts
>literally every other game
>'u a streamer?'
>'wats ur youtube?'
>'omg how did u get that'

and how did u get it?

is that the "good goy" pack for 25$ or whatever

Wait until you see harb

It's sort of a remake of Bloodline Champions. It's a skillbased moba

is this the best time to get into this game? or should I wait for it to be F2P?

no thats the two goblins holding up a chair, you get that one by being a sponsered streamer or winning a giveaway from one

You won't be the only one starting when it goes f2p, so there will be others on your own skilllevel, so you won't be completely roflstomped once you start because everyone has been playing since EA

>moba
it's not a fucking moba you retard.

>it's not a fucking moba you retard

Are you telling me it's not a multiplayer online battle arena? Because that's basically what it is.

This game is the most MOBA like MOBA I've played recently. You guys are probably thinking of Assfaggots, which this is not.

The cosmetics are a direct copy of Overwatch. Like exactly the same UI, poses, skins, chest systems etc. Its laughably absurd that they can change so little.

harb never

just like sentinel ;_;

Looks like Bloodlines Champions, which was also shit.

Pass.

If you're not on the hype train and can wait then just wait, but if you have friends you can play with its a great timesink and I'd recommend getting it immediately. Working out how to combo heroes together is very fun. If you're just gonna be playing with randoms though it might be a slog.

Sure seems like a muliplayer online battle arena m8

>multiplayer online battle arena

Can we stop using this term? Almost every competitive multiplayer game in existence falls under this description.

Actually surprised nobody shopped pepe over that fucker yet. Who does he buttfuck the hardest?

>muh moarbars
KYS SENPAITACHI

ur a dumby ky

The voice of reason. Unfortunately LoL fags are gonna keep using it since Riot invented the term and is will never drop it.

how hard he buttfucks you depends on if he hits you with his jumps or you get him off you before then
realistically he has the hardest time of the melee heroes sticking on someone but when he does he shits damage

so what do you have to exactly do to get it

Well, it's made by the same devs. It's sort of a remake of BC

Just like technically every game is a Role Playing Game and every other game is an Adventure. Everyone knows what people mean when they say MOBA and that's what matters, not what the acronym literally stands for.

should I buy the poor pleb version, or the rich mcfucking big wallets version?

If you're going to be playing the game for awhile then sure, the moneybags version is good. XP bonus adds up and you get 5 chests off the bat, but I dont think they're worth it since most of the unlocks are bland as fuck at the moment.

If we take MOBA as the term and not the literal meaning then this is not a MOBA.

Everyone is going to think of ASSFAGGOTS if you say MOBA so it's not very good to describe this game as a MOBA because it will mislead a lot of people.

it's like a moba but fun

It is going to be free though. Releases as f2p in early 2017

spearmaster seems really fucking dumb this time around

then stop using it for the wrong games retard

It's basically a rerelease of blood line champions that's actually doing well because the hype around LoL/HoN/DotA2 is not crushing it anymore