Only sexy girl in Fire Emblem that's not a manakete

>Only sexy girl in Fire Emblem that's not a manakete

Why is she so perfect?

That's not Lucina, user.

because you're a pedophile and you should kys

She's not even the sexiest in her own family, let alone her game or the whole series.

She's definitely best in her family. Camilla is shit.
Unless you are going homo route, then it's probably Leo.

>Camilla is shit
Literally gay

>big tittied mom
I'm over 18, so I don't like that sort of thing.

>I'm over 18 so I don't like the woman that looks best suited to having kids, with a matching motherly disposition to make sure they grow up well.
You're kind of stupid

I'm not a cradle robber, so I like women that have the bodies of women, rather than of little boys.

>I like kids and that somehow makes me more of an adult

it's a video game, son

I wouldn't fuck Elise or Sakura either. I'm a Selena/Beruka/Hinoka kind of guy.

I just don't like huge tits. Average B/C cups are the ones I like.

>user confirms being a grown man means being a pedo

What a time to be alive

>Hinoka
You'd be better off fucking a plank of wood

cuck pedo

Well I imagine there are one or two of us in the world that do like large breasts. Although Camilla's best quality is actually her gains, then her genes, then her hair.

Make way for the hottest Fire Emblem character.

But she's christmas cake! Old, disgusting, obsolete christmas cake!

Camilla's like 20, tops. Orochi is christmas cake. Reina is last year's christmas cake.

Don't talk shit about cakes

SMELLY
DUMB
PEDO
SCUM

>hating on cakes
YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE MOTHERFUCKER!

Also I'm pretty sure she isn't a cake.

I'm not a cuck. I can fuck any of the girls.

Well yea. You are entitled to like whoever. I won't stop you or insult you for it. But yea, Camilla's gains are good enough to ensure I use her in some playthroughs.

This is true.

If it's old enough to have cowtits, it's too fucking old.

If you find that sort of old hag sexually attractive, seek help. Females are in their sexual prime around the time they begin to bleed. Every period after is literally one step closer towards becoming barren and/or producing retarded children.

Cred Forums is a site for paedosexuals and hebefriends. If you don't like it, fuck off to some mainstream normalfag site.

If a woman is 1000 but looks like a loli, she's still a Christmas Cake

>having children

>Manakete

I don't speak mooninese.

Is that how it works?

>being this much of a delusional faggot

Of course, nerd

Kill yourself you pedo piece of shit

Christmas cake is not a body type. Loli is. Therefore I suppose you could have a loli christmas cake.

Sorry meant to reply to

Except you're still going to jail if you fucked her because you thought she was underage.

I want Elise to trample my balls with her cute high heels.

>That feel when using environmental damage in Revelaions to power level the little sisters

I'm attracted to lolis, all /ss/ here

>Camilla is shit
>Pedophile confirmed
>Cuck Confirmed
>Horse cock sucking faggot confirmed

seriously dude, just chop off your micro penis

Not attracted*
Fuck I'm tired

Why would I be a delusional fag?

Makes sense. Tiki is probably the supreme loli cake then.

You're waifu is shito.

>loli cake
>Tiki is over 3,00yrs old

god dammit annon

>The best magic class is a dlc
KeK

The more stale the cake, the better.

That might be true if she still looked like a loli, but she doesn't.

Dragon cakes stay fresh for a LONG time though. There's nothing stale about this.

young and busted

Best looking or stats?
I have access to the DLC, but the skills you get don't look great.

that's it.
you have 20min to lockup your place
i'm raping your boipussy

Now, for realsies

>Binding Blade Sequel.
>Includes Binding Blade fullly translated on realease as a extra bonus game
>Eliwood is assassinated by a Dragon
>Roy has long hair now and no cape, also, has remourse for not saving Hector
>Roy goes mad in anger and almost kills ideen, Lilina stops him and goes on another journey for revenge.
>The continent starts cracking and the skies grow darker day by day
>It turns out Zephiel was the only thing stopping a Star Eating Dragon from destroying the universe
>Demons created by the dragon start emerging from the cracks and when Roy and pals are about to lose...
>Fucking Lyn with an eyepatch comes in and saves the day
>She explains that she left the continent to search for Mark, but returned when she heard Eliwood and Hector were kill
>They get the Sword of Seals, but its on bad shape
>It turns out this takes place after awakening or something so Roy can also get tje Shield of Seals
>Almost final battle, Ideen in kill
>The Sword of Seals is powered up by Ideen's sacred dragon blood, turning it gold
>everyone gets transported to an afterlife or spmething for the final battle
>It turns out Eliwood faked his death to seal the dragon within the Durandal but got possesed by the drsgon
>Roy kills the dragon and the demons fall down the earth and the skies turn blue again.

>Roy is deeply broken by killing Eliwood and unifies elibe under his command.

Boom.

Oh yeah, and conquest level design and choice making.

Tiki doesn't look like that... but you're right, she is past the loli phase. But just barely.

I want to cum in Elises tight virgin pussy.

This is the best girl from the FE universe

Those magic and speed growths are great, but it has low skill growth, which tends to be a problem stat with magic users in Fates.

Also the only skill you need from Witch is Warp, which is obscenely useful.

Well, they look good, they can teleport to any ally in the map (and you can still do any actions other than move again), have the highest MAG cap in the game, can use S class Tomes, have an innate crit bonus and have higher SKL and SPD than sorcerers.

Toxic Brew is great and Shadowgift is always nice to have.

It's a good "end" class since it basically has the best caps and the warp skill(which, of course, you can keep when reclassing), but you might want to put them through other magic lines for more utilitarian skills.

Stats + Warp is broken

Shadowgift isn't very useful on Witches in particular because Nostanking is better done by someone with good Def which Witches don't have, Toxic Brew is cool though you're probably killing everything anyway, and Witch's Brew is fun if you ever want to try a magic Midori for some reason

She feels like Lissa and Maribelle's love child, but replace everything fun about them with energetic imoute heroine type.

What about Ballistician ? That class is way too good in multiplayer.

To be fair Lissa was a pretty standard genki imouto type as well, just not as much.

I don't like it very much for the main game, but I can see how it'd be good in PVP. Area damage and debuffing with Setsuna's Bow is cool but they can't get exp from using the Ballista command.

Yeah, but she was Chrom's imouto, not Robin's. Nobody gives a shit about "your friend's little sister" heroines. That's just some fucking girl you know. Chrom ain't trying to fuck his sisters.

twintail naritai-------

Technically Elise isn't Kamui's either, and it isn't like Leon is trying to fuck that sister anyway.

>Lissa and Maribelle's love child

Probably why I married all three of them in my playthroughs of both games.

I wish I could transform into tailred.
Maybe being Solar would be even better, though.