GAME FULE Thread

whos ready for some Mango heat

mango mango

Who's ready for some kidney stones?

I miss you so much.

You just get diagnosed with kidney stones or something? You said the same thing in the other thread.

I only drink milk & green tea.

>FULE

Ignore that guy. It's just meme people tried to force.

if crystal pepsi came back after 20+ years, expect a pepsi blue revival in.... 2025.
fuck...

Coffee for me.

What's the point in drinking sugar water when you are not doing an exercise.

After drinking a two litre a day of Pepsi Max for two years I've switched to flavored seltzer water. Tastes p good

I'm too busy drinking Japanese Peach Soda to buy Game Fuel. Mango Soda is fucking delicious though, so I'll probably buy that.

Melon flavored MD when?

Is your name Goku?

>Tfw when you only see green and red dew at stores.

Protip: your reccomended intake for sugar in a day is 25 to 35 grams. A bottle of this shit contains 70+

Water and Lipton's diet green tea.

I have no fucking clue but I've been seeing shit about kidney stones all week on here.

Mt dew is too fucking syrupy to be a refreshing beverage, I will never understand the appeal

I prefer the McChicken sandwich from my local McDonald's

I miss that lemonade one from a while back, but the citrus cherry is still godly.

I only eat green eggs & ham.

You should freeze them, that's even better

protip: your recommended intake of my semen is 25-35 grams.

>Mt Don't
>Another stealth shill thread

That wouldn't even be a full load you faggot

Is that all they have for you? Damn man, mine at least gets blue too.

I've been waiting for Swedish Fish flavored Mountain Dew to come back for a good, long while.

T. Europoor

How does drinking dew double your xp?

what if you go below that?

I remember gram weighted bears being pretty heavy in kindergarten

how am I consuming 70 bears?

open up sissyboys need semen to become more feminine

Holy moley what? Tell me more of this mystical drink.

yeah, pepsi is too sweet too.
i had one recently, only drank coke for years

holy shit, i couldn't down it, its just too sweet for me.

I don't know what it is, I hate the taste of regular mtn dew but all the other flavours are my jam.

Weird, why is mountain dew promoting titan fall 2 and not bf1 or the new cod.

I wish I could be as much of a slut as felix

Nothing quite like drinking something slightly numb my mouth so that I will think that it tastes good before hitting a sugar and caffeine spike. Nothing feels quite as good as those 3 minutes where I feel slightly too energized before crashing and feeling like shit for the rest of the day. Thank goodness mountain dew can give me 3 times my recommended daily sugar intake while simultaneously dehydrating me and causing kidney stones. If you drink this you are 12, high, or unable to recognize that there are drugs that are just as damaging but way more fun.

You've got your vices and I've got mine. Leave me be and let me slowly kill myself with my flavored sugar water in peace.

I swear back and forth to God that the original Game Fuel is Swedish Fish flavored.

Then again, I also think Disaronno tastes like cherry, so there might be something wrong with me...

Soda is pretty comfy.

Hate to see all the triggered people in threads like these that must have had their lives destroyed by soft drinks or something.

Are you talking about the one that first launched with Halo 3?

>mfw when Baja Blast lost to a shitty grape flavor

Holy FUCK I am still mad about that, I picked up a bottle out of curiosity and it just tastes like grape soda, bad grape soda. But the refreshing and unique taste of Baja Blast was fucked over for that, FUCK I'M STILL SO GOD DAMN MAD.

I enjoy soda now and then, but it usually makes me feel like shit afterwards, so I don't keep it in the house. I pretty much only drink it if I get take-out for lunch at work, or if I eat dinner out somewhere. Which is to say very rarely.

this is actually the only good post in the thread. The rest is paid advertisements.

>comfy

Lets see how comfy it is when your swollen diabetic feet get lopped off

It's a guy who's butthurt (or more like dickhurt) about having pass a kidney stone that he wants everyone to feel his pain.

That's one cute girl.

It's a bit late but I'm going to go grab a nice cold Coca-cola classic and enjoy it just because that user can't.

I am actually fucking PUMPED.

Post yfw

I'm glad pitch black won because you can always get baja blast at taco bell.

I just wish they would sell diet code red.

Red pill me on diet sodas.

You won't get kidney stones if you drink a lot of water along with a normal amount of soft drink.
Unlike pic related who never drank water.

D-did he become a kidney stone?

Not him, but I don't go to Taco Bell for any reason. Now I have to wait until next summer to get more Baja Blast. Shit.

Autistic kids like to say they hate diet soda but in my experience if you give them diet and say it's normal they never notice the difference.

When I was like 14 my mom did that to a friend of mine and he threw a hissy fit.

He got kidney stones in his mid-20s which is an insanely young age.

There's a noticeable aftertaste. If someone gives me a diet soda I won't care, but it's not something I'd go out and buy

There is a taste difference. Most people aren't as familiar with tastes as they think though.

I find this pretty unlikely, my dude.

They won't make you fat but they'll still rot your teeth.

Nobody has proven shit about aspartame and its better for you than dumping 70 grams of sugar in your body regularly

Nah he was actually a little shit but I was so desperate for a friend at the time I didn't even notice until later.

Use to drink a shit ton of soda, but I'm an unhealthy fuck so I restricted myself to one can a week. Fuck me it's the best day of the week, vanilla coke is god tier

Buy cherry coke zero and enjoy.

Not sure if anyone remembers this stuff.
Was better than toothpaste sprice

I prefer diet soda, sugary drinks leave a gross tang in my mouth and give me cankersores.

I hate drinking regular water so I've been buying sparkling water, that stuffs pretty good

Wait, Pitch Black won? What the shit? Did all the bahafags think it would be an easy win so they didn't vote or something?

Is it just me or did they forget any actual flavor in it? I tried so hard but I couldn't detect the slightest hint of grape.

Sure they have less sugar and what not, but a lot of diet sodas use stevia, a sugar substitute which is cancer causing. So sure keep drinking your coke zero and pepsi max, I mean the regular ones sure are unhealthy, but OH MAN cancer is obviously a nice alternative.

This guy knows how to drink beverages. My grocery's generic sparkling water is cheap af and more interesting than regular water.

Last year's alt was amazing and we'll never see it again.

>diet sodas still use stevia

No, they don't.

Thats not true, bruh. I'll notice immediately if I get a diet soda instead of regular. The tastes are just too different.

Yeah op. Enjoy your ketchup and mustard Dew.

>used to drink a soda daily
>get job at pizza place
>unlimited access to soda
>don't drink soda anymore because I'm too thirsty and soda does dick.

>tfw 7-11 Gulp in this Asian Spic Nigger shithole I'm living in has Pepsi Blue

You must not have heard about Coke Life and Pepsi True.

Sweet Tea
Coke is good w/ steak/A1, baked potato, asparagus.
Popcorn/multi flavor powders
Dude Weed XD
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peach Rings candy
Cheddar Fries chips
After dinner mints
Buffalo Wild Wings sweet BBQ boneless

Yeah; sorry if I'm mistaking it with another one. I had thought it was the first run.

>Coke Life
>diet soda

Pick one and only one. Reduced calorie trash not welcome.

Only beverage I could drink now ever since I got heart attack. Fuck me for being an unhealthy neet.

I dont think you mean stevia homie. Stevia is a plant and it's not used in any major diet brands that I know of

Ayy nigga you ever do coke and a dill pickpick?

>stevia causes cancer

>believing horseshit studies intended to bait houswives into buying health products

go back to infowarss you fatass bitche

Studies on Stevia, Aspartame, Sucralose, etc. have been laughably inconsistent. Just because you read a clickbait article doesn't make it a valid concern.

You know what pretty much the entire medical community agrees on though? Huge amounts of sugar are pretty fucking bad for you.

>get told diet soda is worse than regular stuff because of cancer
>lose 20 lbs, no cancer after years
>get told diet soda will rot your teeth
>confirmed by dentist because it still leaves stain, but any dark colored drink does that and no sugar means less food for bacteria
>recently get told that diet soda is worse because it "reduces your metabolism"
>wonder how skinny fags aren't all over the wonder product

I love having the ability to taste the drink I like without having it count for a second meal in sugar weight.

the only place I can find Mountain Dew Sangrita Blast in 2 liter form (as opposed to only being at Taco Bell) in California is either in LA or at an AM PM/ Arco in Paramount which is 30 minutes away by car and 3 hours by 4 transfer bus rides from me. So all I can manage for now is being at Taco Bell all day for the free refills of Sangrita Blast while I waste time on my 3DS playing Hyrule Warriors Legends. when I can spend 6+ hours and $5 for an OCTA day pass just to go to an Arco/AMPM for a few 2 liters of my favorite soda then I'll take it home and that will be my gamer fuel.

Literally everything has carcinogens. walking outside exposes you to hundreds of carcinogens every day. Stevia isn't going to kill you, the sun is.

It tasted exactly like gummi worms. I miss it so dearly.

Really though, Pepsi Blue was the shit, fuck the haters