Are there any vegetarian vidya characters?

Are there any vegetarian vidya characters?

>not eating grilled chicken and rice

>he doesn't eat flame broiler for a healthy eating

I've been going vegan for 3 weeks now. It's really cool, and I feel a lot healthier. Not to mention my girlfriend is happy that I decided to share her lifestyle. Hell, I used to be against anything vegetarian, but I was knocking something I didn't try.

nikki from the video game Yume Nikki

>hey guys, listing to this opinion that i formed to get more pussy

go eat a dick, dipshit

i'm gonna eat a steak

Mario and Luigi?

Hitler has been in a few video games.

What could you possibly do with this information though?
How could knowing there's a vegetarian in a game influence your thoughts about it?

Sounds good, friend. Did you make the jump from meateater to vegan or were you vegetarian first? I'm trying to go semi-vegetarian. Well, vegetarian from where I'm at. I used to have some meat every meal but I'm trying to limit that to only once or twice a week.

I just decided to check out how my girlfriend ate. I ended up liking, so what's the problem?
Meateater straight to vegan.

If they were they would make us know.

actual vegan or plant-based-diet though?

Vegan-vegan

I'm not the same poster as 352966465, I have no problem with the vegan diet, as long as your iron levels are okay and you're getting good nutrition, I have no problem with people that choose to not eat meat because it makes them feel sick when they think this lamb used to be a pretty animal.

I do have a problem with vegans that shove their propaganda "humans are all evil except vegans, all animals are innocent unless they don't look cute or majestic" and anyone who raises their child on a vegan diet, I've seen too many fucking limp wristed stick thin 8 year olds with their parents constantly going on about how healthy they and their children eat when their child is deathly fucking pale and has no energy ever. I also think being a vegan is disrespectful to animals.

I hate vegans because my mother was a vegan and she raped me for 2 years as a kid. That's the main reason anyway.

>Meateater straight to vegan.
Damn, dude. Good luck with that. Then again, you may not have the same sausage/ham/beef diet I have. I'm just trying to limit the meat intake, mostly for cost and heart purposes than ideology.

Oh that really sucks dude, how often does someone say somethig along the lines of "That's pretty hot" or "I wish that were me" or "you got raped by a girl that's not even a big deal" etc?
Or have you found most people to be understanding?

It's pretty common when someone is raped or molested as a child for them to become extremely sexually active or have zero sexual activity and always be afraid of it.

You one of those two or did you manage to successfully properly overcome the truma?

Bitch.

Apparently one of Roadhogs badges is some kind of anti-meat thing or something.

make sure you get enough protein and iron user. i started getting really bad headaches when i cut out meat for 2 months. it's safer to make the change by cutting out meat groups over a couple of months rsther than shocking your body. you actually go through meat withdrawls. maybe youll get lucky tho

Not him, but i went meat eater to vegan instantly.

Was vegan for 4 years, never took supplements, never looked up 'how to eat healthy'.

I just made delicious food, and felt fantastic.

I now farm my chickens and pigs. Yum.

I become physically ill if someone tries to be intimate. Also everyone always says I'm lucky like you said. They don't see how it ruined both my family and my ability to socialize. I can't even have anyone touch me.

good for you user. chickens are fuckin awesome. not just to eat but to love.

>I also think being a vegan is disrespectful to animals.
That's taking it a bit far... isn't it?

>their child is deathly fucking pale and has no energy ever
What does their diet have to do with their level of tan?

Also, malnutrition is malnutrition. Doesn't matter if its vegan or vegetarian or meat eating.

>I do have a problem with vegans that shove their propaganda "humans are all evil except vegans, all animals are innocent unless they don't look cute or majestic"
Has anyone ever really said shit like this seriously? I know a LOT of veg people and they pretty unanimously hate talking about it and keep quiet, because as soon as someone finds out they are veg, the person wants to start some big debate about it with them.

what diet could he possibly have without meat that had him become a fat fuck?

Hopefully semen.

Yeah, they're really nice to have around. The sound of them cluckin' about all day is so relaxing.

Seriously? See how overweight Americans are? That's because of sugar. Sugar does not come from animals.

I bet you fuck chickens you goddamn bitch

i do dabble in their feathery white buttholes, yes.

i assumed he was vegan

That sucks dude, I can't tell you I empathize with you because I've never been in a situation like that and I'm often told I have no empathy(I think I have a little) but I do know your problem is underrated and nobody gives any attention to people like you and know it must be frustrating to see girls a ton of support when they get drunk, fuck a guy at a party and regret it later.

Hope you work out some of your issues, I'm sure you've been to counseling etc so I can't really suggest anything that could help you that you haven't already tried, but I do genuinely hope you get better.

The fact of the matter is, you can't be cool and not eat meat.

>implying bill clinton and ozzy osbourne aren't pop idols

Listen you socal piece of shit they dont have flame broilers elsewhere

The reason I think it's disrespectful is many people become vegans to "protect the animals" and although I don't think they realize it they look down on animals and think themselves completely above animals in every way but that's not true. We are an animals, the only thing that separates us from them is a good brain, opposable thumbs, luck and a shit load of time, we don't have any responsibility to save and protect animals, the weak will die and changing that is disrespectful to animals, it's taking pity on something that doesn't need it.

I don't know why but sickly children and malnourished children tend to have pale skin. Malnutrition can occur anywhere yes, but it occurs far more often with vegans and vegans are also often oblivious to it and they won't accept anyone else's opinion and will outright ignore facts since they often emotionally driven.

Yes, there are people like that, I have three girls on my facebook account that constantly share cute animals and talk about how evil humans are and then literally cry and post a teary video of themselves crying and trying to string together a sentence inbetween tears if anyone brings up animals doing anything bad like dolphins raping people. I'm only friends with them because they're really hot and post risque photos.

>its disrespectable to animals
>it's taking pity on something that doesn't need it
tl;dr i don't actually care about animals but ill pretend to care in this post just to have moral high ground over vegans

Neither of them are cool so I don't know what your point is. Nicki minaj is a pop Idol and she is a loud mouthed nigger with a big ass that spouts verbal diarrhea from her mouth and acts as if it is high art.

So you think it's okay to abuse and torture animals?

I don't take pity on an animal that dies after living a natural life, even if the death is quite horrible.

I take pity on animals that are born in a cage, are kept in a cage they cannot stand up in for their entire life, never see daylight, are in agony for the majority of their life, then eventually are killed.

That is just pure suffering, and we are putting billions of animals through it, all so we can get slightly cheaper meat.

popularity is the definition of whats cool, the fact you hate them for being popular is enough to show jealousy because they are hip and you aren't

I think many animals should be respected, some are alive through sheer luck(See sloths, if they had any very common natural predators they likely wouldn't exist anymore) but most of them are amazing in some way, we're not very different and we shouldn't look down on them as we do. We are equals and they shouldn't be pitied, we should kill them and eat them as any other predator does to their prey. I understand my viewpoint probably seems hypocritical but most hunters also respect what they hunt.

i think you're confusing 'well known' for 'popular'

Yeah Bill Clinton, a person married to an actual beast from hell and an alleged rapist sure is cool.

This is quality b8.

If you actually support Hillary Clinton, you are fucking retarded.

>Thread is a support group for people triggered by vegetarians instead of actual answers

So this is neo Cred Forums

you are assuming they don't deserve pity. they are below us, we are the deciding factor to how they live their life. they aren't equals unless they live their own lives independent of us.

t neet

Not vidya.

I think it's okay to kill them. I don't think you should cause unnecessary suffering in animals, but even then we're not the only animal to make others suffer for no reason(See: cats). If there is a reason I think it's something that will always happen and cannot be stopped. I do think we can and should get better rights for animals(No caged chickens all have to be grass fed and left outside) but only to a certain extent.

They don't, we got lucky. No animal has the duty to protect another, even if they are in the dominant position of power.

>stuck a carrot up his ass

are you implying the working man sees their crop as equal to them? are slaves equal to their slave owners?

you didn't say this before, you said they were our equals and don't deserve pity. what does then? animal crops are the most pitiful thing today, and just because you don't have a moral obligation to care about them doesn't mean anyone else shouldn't

Having a bad day, user?

>I feel a lot healthier
It's placebo. Cutting nutritious and wholesome food out of your diet isn't going to make you healthy.

if he feels a lot healthier, chances are what he was cutting out of his diet wasn't "nutritious and wholesome".

I think some of the mentally ill deserve pity, particularly criminals that end up doing things a normal non-psycopath could never do, like serial murder tens to 100+ of young girls. I don't think those people are capable of understanding on the same level of everyone else what they are doing is wrong and I don't think they ever had a good shot at life. Even if physically confined you have the hope that you might one day be free, but with people that are mentally damaged they are missing part of themselves and they can't get prosthetics, that part of them is gone and always will be.

you don't think prisoners without jury deserve pity? do you pity animals like dogs and cats for food in steel wire cages 5 feet off the ground with a pile of feces accumulated over their lives beneath them?

In your fucking dreams.