What kind of YGO decks do you play, Cred Forums?

What kind of YGO decks do you play, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plants, more specifically plant princesses

Old cards only.

this deck still has like a 1/3 chance of locking the field down for turn one

>needing at least 4+ turns to win
You'll be dead in 2

So if you have two of these does that mean spells can't kill them?

Yeah, and if you have this card out, she can't be attacked, either.

My grandfather's deck has no pathetic cards OP, but it does contain the unstoppable FIVE.

I always loved waboku

So if you have two of these, and two of the other one...?

Then unless they have cards to nullify effects, then they can't be destroyed.

>5558

so close yet so far

I equip Dark Magician with the mighty spellbook of secret arts thus raising its attack power by another 300 points! Also nice old school collection if yours.

I know right?!?! God, if I had gotten QUAD FIVES on that post it would have been my greatest achievement on Cred Forums.

Imagine all the (YOU's) I'd have by now, I'd have like 30 of them or some shit.

>Implying you'll use that effect.
A good Venno deck will never win via the instant win condition.
That said, Venno decks are nearly impossible as there's no way to make a viable, fast, or consistent Pure Reptile deck at the moment. If we ever get a new Reptile archtype, I'll sure as hell try to find a way to splash Vennominaga into it, though.

Thanks, I have tons of old shit. Could never get into the whole GX and onward eras.

I loved Gladiator Beasts in the YGO video games. Besty still limited to 1 in this day and age?

They can still be removed via card effects that don't destroy, such as those that bounce or banish.

Gem knights were my shit.
So was Groundsoil Psychics That shit was fun when you have a dead groundsoil because 6 earths in graveyard then you draw into Silent Psychic Wizard.

SNAPESNATCH

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, good point.

Dark Magician, shame that there are many cards that don't exist in the TCG that make it go.

>tfw Eternal Soul
>tfw Dark Magician spam

Back to dueling network you unfunny fag.

*Tips tie

Dude, that isn't funny :(

Neither is the shitty snapesnatch joke or pretending like normal monsters have effects.
>look at this screenshot where I pretended to be retarded and the guy just left LMAO

Dergons

What was konami even thinking making cards like this when shit like summoned skull already existed?

I miss DN so fucking much.

Quantity>Quality

I summon the Shapesnatcher in attack mode.

Then I use the snapesnatcher, to take control of all your minions and attack directly to your life points, Snapesnatcher! Snatch up his minions!

I would do bugs if I ever did get back into it

reminded me of this guy

>summoning honest
What the fucking shit SetsunaFactor?

Gottem

for your dark hole

A-user.. Be gentle.

anti-cards are some of the worst cards ever made.

it's so unlikely that you will ever get them off.

Who edgy toys here?

Thankfully not, Bestiari is straight-up unlimited.

Darklaw Treatoad

Best girl

>brown
You chose right, friendo

are we meta yet?

Are toons good yet?

>VJMP-JP
NEVER EVER

Magi magi is the never ever user.;-;

#Freeconstruct
#dolllivesamatter

Monarch
haters gonna hate

Monarchs

MAI HUSBANDO

>33 posts
>No Madolches

At this point I'm willing to grovel for literally any Dark Magician support to come over

New strat

Can't read dick captain. Even if there wasn't a giant ass SAMPLE it's in moon.

Send 1 Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Foolish Burial of Belongings" per turn.

What Yugioh game has older decks only?
that are worth playing

>that are worth playing
Well if you have that requirement none of them because old yugioh sucks balls and isn't worth playing.

This one

>dump Gem-Knight Fusion
>just get it back with it's ability.

Forbidden Memories

I believe Yugioh has a rule where you cant have more than 3 of one card

What about duelist of the roses or whatever?

Ghostrick PK, Madolches and PePe

I never understood what this card does.

>summon honest
>attack and kill monster
>use honest effect to return it to hand
he probably didnt have any other monsters to summon

Once played, Pot of Greed allows you to be able to draw not one but TWO cards from your library.

I was actually that guy who waited and dragged on duels in the Eternal duelist soul game just so I could use the cards.

Fun combo

I think it's "when your opponent draws card(s) outside of their draw phase, draw two cards" or something like that

Not so fast m8

Used to play Six Spamurai and Evilswarm TCG. I stopped playing Yugioh after Dueling Network was taken down and solemn cards were banned.

Why isn't Mystical Space Typhoon banned again?

Darklords are a lot of fun to play user!

>Not wanting to draw not one, not two but THREE CARDS but instead chooses to draw two.
Step up your game

I currently have in my bag:
Shiranui Skull Servant
Dark Dracopal
Metalfoe Yang Zing (incomplete)
Ghostrick
Triamid Koaki Meiru
Sylvan
Toy vender rank 6 lightsworn Chaos featuring Carboneddon and the Mali-boys
Dark World
Brilliant Artifact Batterymen

I have a lot of decks. I also have the reasources tobuild a bunch of other shit.

>Princessprite not gonna be in INOV
God damnit when are they gonna release her?
I know we're gonna get some more Korean/Jap cards that no one will even use like BoXer before we get her.

A lot of the shitty quality of the first cards can be explained by a ps1 game. Allegedly, the rules it had were from an older version of the card game. It relied on fusions without poly for bigger cards, also explains all the random 3-6 stars fusions the first sets had.

If I were to buy boosters just to collect what do you guys recommend?

>requires two garbage cards to draw three.

How is this an advantage again?

>Look this up
>Find out Ixtab exists
I need this. I need this ASAP. When will these cards come over?

Who was the biggest bitch nigga at your school concerning YuGiOh?

>that one kid who said that if you played against him you had to play by his rules
>that one kid who made up card effects and would refuse to let you read the card
>that one kid who didn't have any cards and would try to gain some by walking in on a match and claim that some of the cards were his and one of the players stole his cards
>that one kid who played with counterfeit cards
>that one kid who stuffed his deck with Relinquished that was me, actually

I summon this guy and destroy everything on your field, I hope you weren't playing swarm or anything really, sorry that the only counter in the format fucking sucks.

November
I want Darklords and Actors pretty bad.
Need to get cash, but holidays make it kinda hard tohave extra spending money for myself.

So is enchanted javelin just a shittier draining shield or something?

>elementary school
>play this kid with a fuckhuge deck
>my deck had a decent balance of beatsticks, spells, and traps
>his was just all of his boosters mashed into a deck
>usually beat him pretty bad most days
>he gets mad, but asks me how many cards are in my deck
>Guess something like 60
>he says "want to play 60 card pickup?" and throws my deck on the ground in the classroom
>lunch is over, scramble to pick up all my cards and about to cry because I'm the only not in their seat, and everyone is just looking at me pick up my cards
>after school about a week later, I see the kid walking out of school
>ask to see his deck, say I was thinking of trading one of my Blue Eyes for his rare cards I wanted
>he takes the bait and gives me the deck
>ask him "want to play 100 card pickup?" and toss the deck into the street
>cards spill everywhere, parents' cars there to pick up kids driving over them
>kid stands there in shock, I run away
Fuck you Gabe, you huge faggot

Well he went on to become a billionaire, so I guess the one who got fucked is you buddy

t. bullied kid

It should let you draw 4 for that card to be usable. You're wasting a summon and a card slot there.

>friend who doesnt have any cards but wants to get in on it offers to buy a deck and a fuckload of boosters with money his folks give him
>says if we share the deck together he will buy all the new cards
>i get the first turn to keep them that week
>never give them back

being 14 and ruthless af damn nigga

rare>common

Archetypes you really want support for?
Pic related for sure. Evols are the shit, but they're somehow both 2slow and burn out too quickly at the same time.
A Magical Mallet +1 for Evols would be useful for putting useless Saurs back in the deck.
Make it really good and have it search Evoltiles for every Saur returned to the deck.

I like decks that summon a boss monster that doesn't die easily.

Anyone wanna play?

>Hope Zexal
They wont be able to even if they want to

Isn't it a coincidence that almost all the cards with the Goblin of Greed on it have some of the best effects in the entire game?
Examples other than pic related:
*Good Goblin Housekeeper
*Bubble Crash
*Heavy Slump
*Dark Factory of Mass Production

>tfw cheating and cringe network is dead

Crisp is that you?

Hi

Forgot pic, sorry.

here's my spicy FTK brew that i'm playing in WC2011

T H E F O R B I D D E N O N E

I was playing Duelist of the Roses again the other day, i still really like how the gameplay for it is.
it's just that it's too easy for me now, does anyone know any games that played like it?

holy shit T H I C C

I used to get heaps of cheap Yu-Gi-Oh decks from the local weekend markets. Sure, they were bootleg but those Blue of Eyes Eternal Dragon cards were pretty good. Had at least a dozen or so Darkness Magician cards as well.

Best XYZ in the game coming through

:^)

>Resetting my hand
Sweet thanks for the cards bro

>darkworld deck
thanks breh

Budget jocks.

>not using this instead

god u.a was so fucking annoying

that's mean

six samurai+wind-up

im pretty sure this one better

Only total cunts use jars

DON'T THINK IF I WERE YOU

When I did play roids had just come out.

I ran a low level deck

Hot sauce

Candy and cakes
Still waiting for the next Subterrors

>Hot sauce
It's sake

They aren't drunk, kids. It's just too much hot sauce, yea

>"mom, do hot sauce drinks exist?"
>"well, it's japan, who knows"

My man of excellent taste

whatever is good

Madolches, they've been with me since they came out and haven't left me since.

I thought about getting into YGO and playing Skull Servants because skeletons are cool, but I'm not very good at the game and I don't know about anything past the GX era.

Start with this and start googling Skull Servant support. You will get far just by doing that.

WARRIORS
A
R
R
I
O
R
S

I used to love the deck, played it before Pendulums were a thing and even won a few games.

But its way too restrictive and slow for the current meta.

I used to have a frog deck before I quit, but now I hear that even thats too slow for the meta.

youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0

What's so bad about this card that can't be brought to the west? It's not like she shows that much cleavage

My D.D. Nigga.
Btw, opinion on the Dark Scorpion gang? Wich if its members is best to keep (if not all of them)? I tried experimenting and found my deck being best complemented by Don Zaloog, Meanae and Cliff.

>I used to have a frog deck before I quit, but now I hear that even thats too slow for the meta.
Stop talking to shitty scrubs and use this.

Dark Scropions are cool because I like gangs. I like the idea of a warrior deck because in my head it is sort of like a mercenary group.

I would at least have every member once in the deck and then experiment with ratios because to me there is no point of a thematic deck otherwise.

Maybe make a DARK/Warrior Deck with Dark Freed.

Why do all of these frog cards exclude Frog the Jam?

>Frogs actually got more support

huh, go figure.

I guess because its not technically part of the "Frog" archetype.

Japanese spelling

Its spelled differently than all the other frogs.

In terms of real-life decks, I run: Lava Golem-based Burn, Skull Servants, Ghostricks, Fire Fists, Bad Reaction/Dark Nurse Burn, Greed/Overdraw, Light Rituals, Dark Rituals, and a shitty leftover burn deck made from second-stringers from my primary burn deck.

I don't play YGO online but Cred Forums is the only place that seems to talk about it consistently.

>You don't lose your soul when you lose a duel where this is played

Lame

>352982642
because localization and shit

Because it's not part of the subtype, but was made and translated as a frog card before the subtype was created.

It's a weird exception, since it's a normal monster that's even weaker than your average frog card, and a promo at that.

>Frogs actually got more support
The near end of the GX era and 5Ds gave Frogs a lot of good support.

In fact, Substitoad was so disgustingly good it had to be swiftly banned because it broke everything in half.

Currently I run a:
Dark Magician Lockdown Deck
Six Samurai Deck
Silent Swordsman and Silent Magician Deck
Blue-Eyes Deck
Red-Eyes Deck
Gilford the Legend Deck
Elemental Heroes Deck
And a Neos Deck

People still play this game? It's literally for five year olds.

I use to run machine king when I first started. A mishmash of machine king, jinzo, and, once it came out, cyber dragon.

Eventually, I switched it out for a much more viable Blue-Eyes deck.

While all my card books made it safe, I ended up loosing both decks in a move a few years ago.

This is the deck I use now, thanks to one of my friends giving me his cards, rebuilding his old deck, and having to relearn the whole meta post-syncro.

super quants

its really not that broken, theyre difficult to summon

>five year olds
>having patients to read essays on tiny card board

where do you think you are?

Cardbro for life.
I'm still trying to figure out how to slip Geo Kraken in there, provided it releases.

>six drop
What makes you think this game is going on for that long?

traptrix, hands and vanity/majestic fiends

I wish they'd give Charmers more support. They're a useless archetype but damn if Hiita isn't my jam.

red eyes
sephylon+lightsworn+beelze

working on winged dragon of ra and agents+beelze

and exodia traps

what a fucking useless card

I'm still sad they didn't get more while Konami was on the right track.

I exclusively play a broken dark world deck

>dark world
>broken
ayy 2010

That's because souls don't exist

Not exactly broken, just annoying. People don't like battling me but I still lose often enough.

Magic The Gathering is better than Yu-Gi-Oh desu

>battling

In what meta? Versing schoolyard scrubs then ofc youll win, but ban list assumed youll never win against a t1 2 or possibly 3 deck

Dinosaurs, Koa'ki Meiru, Gemini and Counter Fairies were some of my favorite archetypes to play with.

My most favorite was my bounce deck though, where every card had some sort of bounce/spin effect. Golem Sentry, Guardian Sphinx and Ordeal of the Traveler always made for a good time. Had a destruction deck in that vein too, but there's far more effects that prevent destruction so that one wasn't as fun to play.

Some extra deck Charmers would have been nice.

You're better off switching to monarchs. The potential to piss people off is way higher with the current meta.

To the madolche fans in this thread, look up how to play madolche 101 on youtube. There's also a gem knights 101 as well as skull servants 101 and many more.

Monarchs got hit 3 times by the August ban list, theyre a dead deck. Run abc or blue eyes if you want fun

>yugitubing
I rather not.

Local card shop, current banlist. Obviously I job to the expensive decks, but I still hold my own most of the time. I've thought about making a new deck but I really like dark worlds.

Oh shit, really? Who got ban hammered?

Cancer. He doesn't do anything skilly either.

>Ehther at 1
>Pantheism at 1
>Stormforth at 1
R.I.P.

Aether, Stormforth and Pantheism to 1.

Blue eyes white dragon has always been my favorite card, so it only makes sense that I make a deck with them. I also run a Mask hero deck, a Geargiano deck, a Madolche deck and a deck specifically made to tell Ghost tricks to fuck off after a couple bad experiences with them

Well at least allure got unlimited iirc

The heavenly monarch, pantheism and that other trap. All limited in tcg. Most people dripped the deck. Its good and bad but as a pure monarchs player i think heavenly should only be semid. Extra deck monarchs are the reason i think.

>rank 4
>101
What year

So, what the combo with this guy? Why would the opponent refuse to draw three cards and let you punch the shit out of his life?

Theres always one guy.

>Stormforth at 1
Oh thank fuck. That was one of the cards that would have me flip a table.

It makes sense because blue eyes is a tier one deck right now with super forced support

I imagine it would be the same a yugioh, if an opponent is running a burn deck and would use a card like that, it might be better to take a possible small hit rather then letting them get 3 extra burn cards quickly.

I am making a waifu deck Cred Forums, regardless of viability or not because fuck tourneyshitters

Give me your card waifus

My only problem with Monarchs was "fill grave, draw 2, add 1, recycle ;)".
I think Aether was unnecessary, but I'm not complaining either.

The fact that everyone and their mom runs x4 of these, x4 of Sacred Elf and x4 of Sorceress of Heavenly Wind, Melfee and someone will even play Home of the Sages while resting or bouncering everything you play with Charlotte or creating fodder with Fiethsing.
In the current meta you can easily drop a red boy at turn 3.

Madolche is by far the best waifu deck you can make and they're kawaii uguu as fuck.

Dark Magician Girl also got its own deck if you want a bit more casual but still have some viable plays at the same time.

I play pure Ghostricks..

Any waifus? Mine is princess of tsurugi, i run it in every deck, even though i only play meta

I did until I saw that Artifact Scythe really spices things up. Although I've only used them twice out of the 15 times since I've put them in

I'm so sorry.

I been using blue eyes since the S1 kaiba packs. I even have a Fake kaiba card that is named Kaiba Sea Horse or something like that, but I have it in a gold sleeve and have it on my field in every duel. Bless whoever made this shitty fake card. Would send a pic but I'm at work so I don't have it on me. All i have is these in my wallet.

Why would you even play a deck that doesn't have a good win condition?

I'm playing cyber dragon. I hope they will get a fusion searcher or fusion card specific for cydra someday. It's always fun wrecking shit with rampage.

I haven't played in a couple years but who rank 3 deck here?

Milltricks?

Now thats old-school. Btw they released legal versions of the gods with their actual effects

I really like Luster Pendulum and how his story seems to tie in with the stories of many other archetypes. Feels like some Kingdom Hearts shit.

Instant fusion plus triple malefic cyber end is your sekrit tek

Me, with Ghostricks PK and Abyss PK and that's my winning card while they focus on Angel

It's always interesting listening to someone try to describe yugioh lore. Last time was someone trying to describe the war between shadolls and beast tamers. Crazy shit.

I'm looking forward to Electromagnet warriors coming out later. With them I get to have another Rank3 deck that isn't a BA variant and finally have a deck that can use Gorgonic Gaurdian effectively.

Yeah I know, I got a Slifer out of a movie pack I think 4 days ago while trying to get Blue eyes cards. Lucky me since he is my favorite. I'll miss the Red card design though.

Sorry man but I really really dislike Ghost trick. How can you find that deck fun to use? All you have to do it set it up and then pass your turn till you win or just attack every turn to someone who likely can't attack back because you fucked their deck up

DUEA story was awesome. Shaddolls kept turning everything into dolls and Construct merged with fucking Towers and then the Qlis' tried to stop them, but their program got corrupted and they activated a glyph under Naturia's tree that lifted the whole thing out of the ground, and then literally all hell broke loose.

The movie pack design is a little odd, my personal favourite is the jump promo version. Best design for obelisk too, ra's is weird but the only version i have

Who best Yugi girl and why is it Anzu?

>as a kid had a thing for how she gets possessed by Marik in Battle City
>find out years later she almost gets possessed by fat old penguin-obsessed man in fillers
Muh

price drop when?

When it is reprinted

I stole all the promo cards from magazines in Walgreens stores back then. I love those designs. I used to have a signed Blue eyes card special edition of it climbing a tower (I think) until I made the wrong friend and had pic related happen to it. I kept the broken pieces but then lost them over time.

How do I make power rangers great again?

Since you stole them that's your karma

Already posted.

The key is gem nigths and pepe joker

>€21~
That can't be for fucking real, right?
Fucking nostalgiafags overinflating everything.

genex deck on the psp after that I just stopped following the series

When is this card coming out in the tcg?
I still have a frog/sea lancer deck. Are they shit?

Not nostalgia, dm is a good deck right now. 21 bucks for a card actually isnt bonkers, dracossack was at 90 once

isnt he below the meta?

INOV, in November.
If you have Swap, Dupe, and Ronintoadin you can splash them into Paleozoics and they're a pretty good stun deck.

I PLAY POLYMERIZATION!

THIS CARD ALLOWS ME TO MORPH MY 3 BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON, INTO BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON!

POLYMERIZED CREATURES CANNOT ATTACK ON THEIR FIRST TURN.

YOUR MOVE!

Yeah I guess that's true, I only ever stole the obelisk, then the other 2 my brother had bought the magazine for me. Do they still make magazines with cards in them? I feel like they would have learned from others by now that it's not a great idea

>Friend had some Envoy of the End secret rare dragon
>One day it vanishes
>Everyone accuses me for some reason even though it could've been literally anyone from the class, especially those who were known to sometimes steal cards from those shitty unorganized tournaments and sold them on the school grounds

Should've ditched those shit friends then and there tbqh

>dracossack was at 90 once
Try 150+. Remember the Dragon Ruler format where the Extra Deck was more expensive than the Main Deck? I was lucky enough to pull one and sold it at a """cheap""" prize for 140 euros so I could get rid of it as fast as possible before the format ended while getting bang for my buck.

The real exodia ftk

I know Ruler format was crazy expensive, and other card games like MTG tend to be too, but that doesn't change the fact that $20 for cardboard is way too much.

Serious question for all the fellow players that are more informed than me:
I stoppe playing yu-gi-oh when the xyz cards came out are synchros still a thing?
Are decks like cyber-dragons/elemental heroes/neos/monarchs/DD still available?

I don't use synchros nor XYZ and i'm fine 80% of the time.

The wind familiar would've gone miles as support, opening up chidori to the deck. And at the time wouldn't even have shaddoll interactions since wendigo is hot garbage.

Superb taste

i usually stick to a few archetypes and mix them up mostly from gx.

>crystal beasts (got a little bit of support recently)
>lvls (armed dragons + horus mostly)
>dragons (with some armed dragons)
>cyberdark (still trying to figure out this one)

and to a lesser extent
>cyber dragon (on the edge of cancer-tier)

just bought the premium gold infinite gold box. how good are the cards in there?

I ACTIVATE SHADDOLL FUSION

THIS CARD ALLOWS ME TO FUSE MONSTERS FROM MY DECK SINCE YOU CONTROL A SPECIAL SUMMONEND MONSTER. I FUSION SUMMON EL SHADDOLL CONSTRUCT.

I ATTACK YOUR BLUE-EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON TO DESTROY IT BEFORE DAMAGE CALCULATION

YOUR MOVE

>dm is a good deck right now
see pic

I'm more annoyed I can't justify spending on them for khogarasho's convulsion of nature, archfiend oath true name alien deck

I assume you mean viable, in which case:
>cyber-dragons
As CDI turbo primarily.
>elemental heroes
As Dark Law turbo, soon to be Dark Law + Treatoad turbo
>neos
Oh my no.
>monarchs
Better than ever, banlist aside.
>DD
If you mean D.D. then oh my no but I still try. If you mean D/D then sure, as soon as the structure deck comes out.

>premium gold infinite gold box
Decent set, but you picked them up way too late because a lot of cards are either hit on the banlist or are reprinted again while being much easier to obtain too, Ghost Ogre being the prime example here.

i love plant princesses, but the more you try to make the deck viable, the more you realise you would be better off without them, it's sad, i still use them anyway.

Im still pretty new to actually playing so up until recently Ive only had an anciemt gear deck. But one of my friends gave me his digital bug deck and thats been pretty nice so far

Synchros are still a thing. Though not as much as before.

Cyber Dragons, E-Hero, and Monarchs are still available. All three of which actually got their own structure deck in recent years. All three are still playable though different than how they used to play. Monarchs in particular were meta and got hit by a recent banlist, but the deck is still very much playable just not tier 1 status anymore.

Go back to ancient gears later. They'll serve you better than the bugs in the near future.

Synchros are almost dead.

Cyber Dragons recently got XYZ not too long ago.
HEROs are still decent thanks to Masked Heros.
Neos is and always has been absolute trash.
Monarchs were meta-dominating cancer until very recently.

I used to play Six Samurai it was a fun deck to play with

Gateway is still, to this day, at 0 in TCG. Meanwhile Japan has it at 3. Fuck TCG

>ancient gears
well i got good news for you

I run a spellcaster deck. My online decks revolve around secret village of spellcasters because it's such a good card. If your opponent doesn't have a spellcaster on the field they can't use spells.

Offline I use the spellcaster's command structure deck with a couple of modifications. The field spell here, citadel of endymion, it's pretty good too since a couple of my monsters use spell counters. And after getting enough, I can do stuff from removing spells, traps to even monsters and prevent my monsters from being destroyed.

My ace monster in both decks is blizzard princess since she's pretty easy to get into the field and nulls S/T cards the turn she is summoned.

When it comes down to it, is Synchro inferior to Xyz and Pendulum is just a gimmick? I think so

I know your pain.

>oh I can do gigavise to get them out
>I can also splash in some plant synchro stuff because why not
>oh wait a pure plant synchro deck would be better
>oh I can put them in a gimmicky Gemini fusion deck with Gigaplant
>oh wait, it's better if I just make it into R6 spam
>oh I can put them in a black garden deck and use the tokens as fodder
>oh wait I could just kill myself instead

You might have 3 lands on top of your deck or 3 cards with low cmc.
Out of all the gear hulks, the red one is definitely the worst.

Yes

Xyz is superior in the sense that it is a broken cheap piece of shit

I recently bought a millennium booster box and got these 4. Should I just sell them ?
Also. What are some good booster boxes to buy that have bug cards ?

None, I'm not a child.

Forgot pic

What year is it?
All summoning methods are more or less equal now. Fusion and Ritual are still arguably the worst, but both have their fair share of good options. XYZ has the most variety but the power cards aren't really any better than the power cards of Synchro either.

Noble Knights

>Synchro
>Put thought into the structure of your deck, use the right tuner cards and such
>Have powerful yet balanced boss monsters

>Xyz
>RANK 4 LMAO
>Broken effects that shit on everything

is this game called yu-gi-oh:dawn of a new era? i'm downloading it now so i want to be sure, thanks.

So how long has it been since you played?

It's not the cleavage itself, but the fact that it features """occult""" symbols. That couple with the fact it is drawn by Takahashi himself, means we will never get it. He is not fond of Konami altering his art to appease soccer moms, it's why we didn't get his version of Dark Magician Girl for the anniversary packs.

are shit.

What's the best emulatable yugioh vidya

Tag force 1

Forbidden Memories is the GOAT

RATE-JP065 おろかな副葬 Orokana Fukusou (Foolish Burial of Belongings)
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Foolish Burial with Belongings” per turn.
(1) Send 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck to the Graveyard.

;)

Depends. Is there certain cards you want and/or certain things you don't want (xyz, synchro, etc..)?

I don''t mind newer shit

I just want to build a deck of cute girls

Madolche, Gusto, Ritual Beast Tamers, Lunalight and Dark Magician Girls are all decks of mostly or all cute girls

The Tag force games are the first to come to mind, 5ds starlight accelerator was challenging at the start and fun.

>Maldoche.
Mai nigga.

Which game allows me to use those?

I just got back into YGO and I´m building a Blue-Eyes deck. Any tips?

tag force special arc v let you use gusto, ritual beast and madolche

If you're playing with real cards, the I hope you have lots of money, because it's meta, and that means expensive as fuck cards.

>Not showing Chaos Giant which can be F.Summoned using Overload

Go back to Academia, Roger.

Structure deck meta decks being the exception of course. More reason to drop Blue-Balls and just hold out on based ABC.

Oh right, funny how cossack is gatbage now and rulers are not qs broken anymore

Archfeind