Nintendo NX thread #352

The Nintendo NX will be revealed or at the very least announced this week.

With the news of the NX entering production recently. Signs are pointing that way.
One would think Nintendo would like to get the news out before someone else let's their hands on the unit and spoils it for them.
This is the last week of September. Surely they wouldn't wait til October to say something.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/725221813081522176
nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/uk_retailer_tesco_adds_nintendo_nx_order_page_with_p349_99_price
youtube.com/watch?v=pDog5sC0azA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's already been announced hence how we know the name NX. REVEAL is what were looking for.

They announced the NX earlier this year.

announcement of an announcement this week.
reveal next week.

I've been saying it all month. Last week of September. Its time.
Source: I am Krysta's husbando.

>or at the very least announced this week

You're about 6 months late

At this point, the hype is starting to die down. Nintendo waited way too long.

Sorry. By "announce" I meant the announcement of when the reveal would be. I should have worded that better.

F ZERO NX or no buy

that is all

You think that. But just wait. Once they say something, Cred Forums will temporarily implode with 15 duplicate threads about how people's bodies are ready.

I am the Nintendo NX. Ask me anything.

It won't be revealed this week. It will be revealed December 31st. (probably not that late, but just pretend it will be. That way, you won't keep getting disappointed every time you say that's its going to happen soon, but then nothing happens.)

Post the 3 hypothetical games that would cause you to pre-order the NX

1. F-Zero NX
2. Xenoblade Chronicles NX
3. Metroid (Prime) NX

Sunshine 2
Pikmin 4
Smash 4 NX (with all the DLC characters and Ice Climbers)

Nintendo hasn't even started any NX hype yet. The hype so far has been people online fabricating specifications of the system and the reveal date.

F-Zero or good, full, traditional Animal Crossing Game. I don't even need both. If I see either of those titles, I'm in.

If Breath of the Wild NX is superior to the Wii U version, I'll get the NX.

Unless the NX costs more than $500 bucks.

Maybe this week they will announce when they're going to announce the reveal date.

>less than half a year till launch
>nintendo still hasn't revealed the NX

It'll be delayed, bet on it. And before anyone tries to say otherwise, just look at Zelda.

No, they're going to announce when they're going to announce when they're going to announce the NX.

>Pokemon Rpg
>Proper 3d Mario game

Only two, but they are deal breakers. Without these I will NOT be purchasing an NX fullstop.

jokes on you. f-zero will be a pinball game and metroid a dogfight game

Sure they would. This is their only chance to undermine Sony and Microsoft while not having a product available on the market.

Apple does that shit all the time where they reveal something near the launch of a Samsung or Google product.

It's a gamble to devalue the competing product and convince the market to wait for your own product.

And what's "proper" 3D Mario to you? A collect-a-thon?

It's going to get Yooka Laylee most likely.

guys im actually from the future.

nx stands for Nintendo Xtreme

Also trump wins.

And Xenoblade will be a Soul Caliber styled fighting game.

Golden Sun remake/reboot.

Turn based JRPGs in general, Pokemon even.

1. Tokyo Mirage Sessions 2
2. Xenoblade X direct sequel (inevitable honestly)
3. Fire Emblem Musou

NoE's leaked amiibo date for BotW amiibos say otherwise, unless the amiibo are coming before game's launch.

Smash melee HD remix online
Mario sunshine 2, or mario sunshine HD with a bunch of things improved

Go to bed Russia and stop trying to start WW3.

>One would think Nintendo would like to get the news out before someone else let's their hands on the unit and spoils it for them.

You would think that, but keep in mind that Nintendo apparently lost their fucking brains a few years back.

Melee gets remade for the NX, and is 1440p, 60fps, with flawless online.

But it's made in Smash 4's engine and no longer has wavedashing, l-cancelling, edgehogs, or meteor cancelling.

To me, it would be something that was specifically designed for the console it's on. The analog stick was basically created for Mario 64, Sunshine took advantage of the Gamecube controller's triggers, Galaxy used the wiimote's pointer and motion controls, and even the way 3d land was designed. It was a 3d mario game that played like a 2d one, which better suited a handheld, and the static camera angle only worked because the 3d gave you depth perception. With 3d world, I didn't have any depth perception anymore so I had a ton of issues landing on enemies and platforms without having to try to look at my Mario's shadow. All the gamepad stuff felt really tacked on as well. Still a great gane, but felt more like a 3ds game ported to wii u due to it's lack of upcoming content at the time.

Pokemon Generation 8
Zelda NX #2
Super Waluigi World and/or Super Princess Daisy Games won't be related, no cucking

You might as well just download the dolphin emulator.

Would Zelda, Ubisoft, and maybe the new sonic/yooka-laylee games count?

I literally have only one functioning eye and I had no problem landing on things in 3D World.

But I do want a more "open" 3D Mario. I don't care if it's designed like Sunshine or like 3D World, but I want more open camera controls and less linear levels.

>The Nintendo NX will be revealed or at the very least announced this week.
Poor stupid and naive NXfag.

How much for you to come home with me?

"It's right around the corner, guys, believe me!"

This has been the state of Nintendo threads for the past 3 weeks.

F-ZERO is dead user

>Unless the NX costs more than $500 bucks.
there no way that it cost more than $299

599 US dollars

Two sets of CPU and GPU will make the price go up a considerable amount.

>pokemon gen 8 nx(confirmed but release is unknown)
>smash nx
Yeah that's pretty much it

They never confirm mainline pokemon

it is in separate devices is not?

Gamefreak is developing a pokemon game for the nx
Gamefreak only develop mailine pokemon games

Find out this week :)

Captain Falcon will never show you his driving moves ever again.

That's a rumor. Only confirmed information is from WSJ which says the Pokemon CEO is interested in making Pokemon games for NX.

A new Rayman game.

And also a new Wario Land game.

One set is in the handheld, the other set is in the dock. It's essentially PS4 and Vita bundled together.

>this week.

you wrote FIVE HOURS wrong

5 MORE HOURS
H
O
U
R
S

If it has two of these:

1. An ambitious Pokemon RPG
2. New DKC
3. Smash NX with wavedashing, move cancelling, etc
4. F-Zero
6. A good-looking JRPG exclusive in general

Kill yourself.

So revolutionary. It's going to literally be two existing systems with screen sharing. Nintendo never stops innovating.

>wow nintendo always makes gimmicky consoles fuck them
>wow what the fuck nintendo this is not gimmicky at all fuck you where are my gimmicks

Who are you quoting? I'm mocking you drones who think a hybrid console would be REVOLUTIONARY and COMPLETELY UNIQUE, GAME CHANGING.

When you describe it as two existing products by their competitor, I can't help but laugh at all the times I read some faggot's post about how Nintendo is saving the gaming industry with motion controls or a 3D fad.

The enthusiasm for those gimmicks has completely died out, but you fags still want to be able to call the company's next venture revolutionary while hoping it actually isn't. It's just hilarious.

animal crossing nx
mario maker 2
splatoon 2

bonus new IP

>So revolutionary. It's going to literally be two existing systems with screen sharing. Nintendo never stops innovating.
it literaly the WiiU

>mario maker 2
you want a new level editor seriously

Yeah, except you can take the big ass gamepad outside of the house. Changes everything, bro. It's basically the analog stick all over again, according to our friends from reddit.

> I'm mocking you drones who think a hybrid console would be REVOLUTIONARY and COMPLETELY UNIQUE, GAME CHANGING.

>When you describe it as two existing products by their competitor, I can't help but laugh at all the times I read some faggot's post about how Nintendo is saving the gaming industry with motion controls or a 3D fad.
Who are YOU quoting?

Indeed such a revolutionary concept isn't

>Who are YOU quoting?
Every nintendofag on this website for years. You can head over to a subreddit dedicated to NX for a nice condensed picture of what Nintendo desperation and delusion looks like.

And with Mario Kart 17 on it? That's going to sell 500 million copies alone. Look at the Wii U sales.

mario maker has been the best couch game at my house for a long time

Xenoblade NX
Mario Galaxy NX
Big Third Party Release that is also on other consoles like a Fallout or Witcher or Death Stranding type release NX

That last one is important, but I'm such a nintendiot that having BoTW as my third game also equals a buy

what the hell kind of bait post for your own edification is this? Use Google... ask around on Twitch...ppppppfffffffffff

Why are you in this thread?

how big are your... outputs?

To piss you off, faggot.

this, I gave up on this and my internet friends are suggesting I just buy Wii U... I only want it for mario maker anyway.

>Big Third Party Release that is also on other consoles like a Fallout or Witcher or Death Stranding type release NX
This is very unlikely

Smash 4's engine supports wavedashing, l-canceling, edge hogs, meteor cancelling.

That being said I can see melee HD having brawls ledges to prevent easy mode edge guards.

>I just buy Wii U
keep your money user

whoa

I guess that's the only pastime you have while you wait for greatness, huh.

If it has fun games and is under 300CAD I'll bite.

I know. I hope we at least get some basic support from third party though. At least the CoD and Assasain's Creed shit would be nice.

Is that it? No rebuttal? I guess you threw in the towel when you asked why i was here. As if this thread was only meant for people who are delusional about the state of Nintendo.

Enjoy Mario Run.

>CoD and Assasain's Creed
this is likely

>Enjoy Mario Run.
it looks fun for a mobile game

What's the point of arguing with a shitposter?

>someone says something you dont like
>wh-why are you even here, j-just a shitposter

Pathetic. I'll be waiting for the dozens of threads claiming that the Wii U 2 with more screen sharing is going to get 100 million sales.

Predict what these studios are making for the NX:

Intelligent Systems
Retro Studios
Monolith Soft
Sora Ltd
Platinum Games
Namco Bandai

So that you can shitpost some more? Okay. Must be really boring having no games to play.

>thread #352
What the fuck am I reading?

>Things you like are shit
Never said that.

>Must be really boring having no games to play
I'm not the Wii U owner looking forward to one first party game a year.

>Mario Kart 8 is going to bring 30M new Wii U owners!
lol

FE AW ;_;
Dong? Nah, probably a new IP
Xenoblade NX, they're also helping with Zelda
Kid Icarus? I wish.
VIEWTIFUL JOE 3, WITH BAYO, WONDER RED AND CAPTAIN FALCON AS GUEST PLAYABLE CHARACTER
Maybe helping port Smash to NX? Soul Calibur 6

>>Mario Kart 8 is going to bring 30M new Wii U owners!
Who are you quoting?

Nintendo fans. Here's a snapshot of what Nintendo fans will be saying about the NX in 2018.

This will be the first Christmas without a Nintendo console and a Sony handheld

The name hasn't been confirmed by anyone yet idiot

>collecting screencaps from delusional fanboys (and possibly falseflaggers) so you can repost them in every thread
>not shitposting
Again, what's the point of arguing with you?

>if Splatoon sells more than 300K copies I'll cut off my dick and eat it!
Two can play this game.

What are you 16

>Intelligent Systems
Seeing as how the NX will be a fusion console handheld, I'm like 90% sure we'll get a new Fire Emblem in the next two years. Nintendo has gone on record recently saying that FE is now one of their core franchises. Kinda weird how FE is one of Nintendo's oldest series, but only now do they recognize it. What they meant, of course, was promotional material, like Fire Emblem characters appearing in the eShop.

>Retro Studios
I'm thinking it will be a new IP or a spinoff game set in a Nintendo series. I'm leaning more on new IP because they wanted to make a game set in the Metroid series without Samus, focusing on other major characters and factions, but due to Federation Force failing hard, they probably scrapped that idea.

>Monolith Soft
Xenoblade 3 is all but confirmed. I hope its more story-driven like Xenoblade 1. XCX obviously improved the gameplay part big time, but there was nothing else kinda drawing me back to the game. I didn't care about the world, characters or story. The top guys at Monolith have always been great with story, so I don't see why they'd drop the importance of plot all of a sudden.

>Sora Ltd
New IP maybe? I kinda hope for Uprising 2 but I very much doubt that's happening.

>Platinum
There's many possibilities here. I can see them doing an Okami spiritual successor a la Bayonetta to Devil May Cry or Wonderful 101 to Viewtiful Joe. Kamiya said he was interested in a Wonderful 101 spinoff focusing only on Wonder Blue on a solo mission. Really, I feel like its more up to Nintendo what game Kamiya makes. I know Nintendo has been pretty good about letting Platinum have their way, but W101 and Bayo 2 were huge bombs. I'm not even sure Kamiya is capable of making a game that can be sell more than 400k units. He's also trying to finish Scalebound, so a new Kamiya game is like three years away.

>Namco Bandai
I feel like it would be foolish to not re-release Smash Bros. Wii U for the NX unless the NX has BC.

I was wondering, where did the March 2017 release date come from initially and why is everyone so adamant about it?

You're pretending like you have a point to argue. You don't. You're just upset I remind you that you're being desperate. This is a fandom beset by delusion. Seriously, the Nintendo fanbase is the place to look if you want a good laugh.

You asked why I'm here. That's why. To laugh at you.

Go ahead, enlighten me. Show me the err of my ways. Explain how a hybrid console won't just be an underpowered home console and impractical handheld. Tell me how a Wii U 2 is exactly what Nintendo needs. Tell me how INNOVATIVE screen sharing is.

twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/725221813081522176

im gay

no one cares faggot

I see, thanks

I still think it's a tablet.

As in, not "just" a gaming tablet, but a proper tablet that can play proper games. Fully-fledged iPad competitor.

Makes a ton of sense. Fits in with Nintendo doing casual shit and wanting to broaden their audience. Nintendo can use proper games as their USP into consumer electronics. Everyone knows touchscreens are shit-tier for controlling games and Apple doesn't give a shit about gaming, giving Nintendo a clear advantage. Most of the hardware in a tablet and a portable is basically the same anyway.

Kids are buying iPads instead of 3DSes. Nintendo could probably change that if they release an iPad with full Pokemon and shit.

And if it all works out, Nintendo could develop a phone too.

1. Pokemon mainline RPG
2. Pokken Tournament 2 (I'm a huge pokefag, sue me)
3. Monster Hunter 5
Special mention goes to Donkey Kong NX

Ok.

It would also explain Nintendo's secrecy. They don't care about Sony/MS, they care about Samsung and Apple adapting to fuck them over.

Metroid Prime 4
Mario Sunshine 2 (or just another proper 3D Mario)
Pikmin 4

A Paper Mario that's not shit would be nice too

1. New Platinum Game (Wonderful 102, Wonder Blue spinoff, Okami spiritual successor)
2. A new JRPG (non-Xenoblade Monolith game, non-FE intelligent systems game, maybe a SE exclusive JRPG like TWEWY2)
3. A non-minigame, non-smash bros nintendo crossover

I've been thinking about this too.

Nintendo said that the NX won't use Android, but since Nintendo is making deals with Apple... I wouldn't be surprised if the NX has IOS support.
And that would be great, since more developers would be interested on the NX.

I'm not sure if it's going to have the size of a tablet, or something more similar to a smartphone (since it's supposed to be a portable console anyway), but yeah, Nintendo knows that the mobile games are a business that moves a lot of money.

Monster Hunter 5
a DKC game
Smash

but mostly i just want a home console MH game.

Controller with a screen ≠ completely separate system

Has anyone seen this thread?

It's got some NX information, along with SM info.

Not convinced Apple or Nintendo could come to terms to make that happen.

Nintendo, like most Asian companies, has traditionally sucked at software (not games) and the OS is the thing they would need to get right, so it'd be interesting to see what they would do.

so is PS4+Vita

Super Bash Bros (beat 'em up)
Remake of SMB2 (Hand drawn)
Fire Emblem Musou

>Believing in "insiders"

Two separate entities cannot do what one is going to perform.

>the same.

>It's got some NX information
Old rehashed information you mean.

From a business and marketing standpoint, they should reveal the NX close to, or before Christmas of this year. I can see a future where the NX is revealed, and Christmas is filled with ads for the new games for the NX, trying to get people to preorder the NX and its games for Christmas or something.

>NX thread on /vp/
>"insider information"

>yay I got a slip of paper for Christmas that lets me wait 3 months for a NX

I can see the tagline now: "Gift your children the gift of preorder"

Reminder

nx will be ready for holiday 2016

March 2017 is the release

I stillcan't believe how many retards go for the detachable controler handels thing when those quotes exist. It will be a console that has a shared OS between handled and home version, with the handled being released later or the new3DS being able to support it.

There is no separate handheld, the NX is the one and only console from now on.

>hybrid fags

Why?
>because muh eurogaymer said so

I think there will be one down the line, or else all the first block of quotes in won't make any sense. You don't need a common shared OS like iOS or Android that "is programmed in the same manner but adjust software parameter to match the device computing power" if you have a single machine, don't you?

It comes out March of next year dude. Either Nintendo tries to get people to preorder the NX for their christmas this year, or Nintendo isn't going to get any sales for the Wii U, and around christmas of all times. The one time video companies should be pushing their games the most, and Nintendo doesn't care.

Because splitting their development resources over two consoles when first party games are the only reason people buy your shit in the first place is super retarded and they aren't doing it again. With their mobile partnerships and strategies, it makes 0 sense to come out with a new 'gameboy'.

Maybe they are talking about mobile games, and having their own software run well regardless of what phone you have. In any case, old translated quotes from a Cred Forums image aren't worth much to any one with a brain.

>Because splitting their development resources over two consoles
are you mentally challenged? They wouldn't be two different consoles, they would run the same games and the same software. Again, read the first block of quotes.
>>the form factors might even increase
>>integrating is not integrating handleds and home console to make one machine
>>home consoles will become one family of system to avoid shortage of games

>In any case, old translated quotes from a Cred Forums image aren't worth much to any one with a brain.
because eurogamer leaks are even more worthwhile?

Aight I'm gonna need so see some form of identification, because you don't look old enough to be here

Splatoon 2
Zelda BoTW
Pokemon NX

kek

Will the NX be a handheld?
Because no way they could compete in the console market. Wii U is a literally "what?".

All the confirmed games point to it being a console.

Xenoblade
Splatoon 2
Bayonetta 3

How worthless.

what's up guys?

>That shadow
>That Link running without pressing the thumbstick
Wew

>oversized portable
>terrible controller
1/10

how do you guys know?

nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/uk_retailer_tesco_adds_nintendo_nx_order_page_with_p349_99_price

Literally confirmed for reveal by October 8th

Fake as fuck but right now it's somewhat near what I imagine the NX will be.
That controller is fucking atrocious and you should try harder

>nintendo nx wii u

>Same price as a PS4 Pro
This shit better be 4K by default or they're going to have a rough time.

If it's a hybrid console people might overlook it. Having a 2 in 1 console with guaranteed games is pretty trustworthy.

1. Xenoblade X sequel
2. Proper 3D Mario game
3. New high-profile action game by Platinum

Depends how portable it is. I doubt people would take a Wii U gamepad around town with them. The new controller (screen) needs to be phone-sized if anything.

>The Nintendo NX will be revealed or at the very least announced this week
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

There isn't anything to suggest a reveal, but the facts are:
>Nintendo recently met up with devs to discuss launch titles
>There was a meeting with retailers this week to discuss release date, pricing and orders
>At the same meeting they confirmed Wii U production is ending this month
They're in NX Mode now so a reveal will come very soon. Presumably before PS4 Pro is released as they'll want to steal some of the thunder, albeit unsuccessfully as the NX isn't launching until Q1 next year.

1. mario 65
2. pokemon next

>mostly just want a home console MH

Me too user

Me too

NEVER EVER

I only needed Zelda. And I'm getting it. That's it.

If I can't get a galaxy colored NX, red NX, or midnight blue NX then at least let the base model be red and black. I can't handle another completely black console. This trend of boring white, silver/metallic, and black technology is awful.

Unless you can convince this man to make it for console, you're right NEVER EVER. Then again the whole hybrid thing could be enticing for the nips since they play their MonHon in public, with other people.

MH4UHD
Believe.

Blame Apple.

Why do people keep hoping for more F-Zero?
That's as naive as believing Nintendo will release a new Metroid Prime.

1.Actual Paper Mario (I know it won't happen, but still)
2. Interesting new IP
3. Pikmin 4

Eh, I prefer black. I'll take a different color if they show it, but I doubt it at launch.

I saw a podcast that made an interesting point on the 'hybrid' theory. A handheld that you plug into a tv is not a true hybrid and it's also not innovative. It's unlikely the NX is that rumor.

None, I just plan on walking into Gamestop or Target on launch day and buying a console. Unless it's super hyped up I doubt it'll sell out. I brought my 3DS on launch without preordering.

Didn't everyone say that last week because some game event was going on in Germany?

It's a meme, really. Remember when people asked for more StarFox? And when they cried it was shit when they got it?
People request niche as fuck series on purpose, so they can feel jusified not to buy a console they didn't want to buy to begin with.

Because that's more of a bad ass, and dare I say, skill based racer. MK is nothing more than "pray for the blue and red shells" none sense.

Fire Emblem NX / Advance Wars NX
Monsterhunter NX
Zelda NX

Stardew Valley physical port, please? I've lost faith in Harvest Moon. Marvelous would rather make husbando bait fluff on handhelds instead of good console Harvest Moon's like Tree of Tranquility, A Wonderful Life, or 64.

>A handheld that you plug into a tv is not a true hybrid and it's also not innovative
The "hybrid" concept comes from the supposed docking station that increases it's performance to something closer to home console levels.

And do you trust Nintendo to make it right? I sure as hell don't.

Nintendo has until their investors meeting on October 27th to announced the NX. If it hasn't been revealed by then, kiss that March release date goodbye.

>the PS1 was a delicious light grey colour
>since PS2 it's been black

Black is the worst colour for a console besides white. It's hard to see the dirt, it smudges easily, and it attracts dust like hell. I use my U constantly but it still gets dusty constantly.

Because Shiggy said that they would need a new control interface or something to make a new F-Zero. A new console is a chance for that to happen.

Zelda is on Wii U you don't need an NX

I am hyped for achievements. I have never owned a PS3, PS4, Xbone, or 360 so I have little experience with them but they're fun in the few games I have played that have similar mechanics.

What?

I'll only care about achievements if they're like the Miiverse stamps.

What games would be good launch titles if it were a hybrid? Nintendo likes to have launch titles that show off the new qualities of their system. F-Zero was graphics, SM 64 was analog sticks, Wii Sports and Warioware were motion control, Nintendo Land was off-screen play and gamepad play....

>underpowered
>no 3rd party support from big 3 franchises
>same 3/4 1st party franchises over and over

dead on arrival

Devil's Third: Second

literally any handheld focused game

Isn't Death Stranding a PS4 exclusive anyway?

It's kinda hard to sell it without actually knowing how it looks like. If stuff like split controllers for motion control, local multiplayer anywhere and scrollable shoulder buttons are real, then there's a lot more to work with.

pokemon coliseum 3. when it's hooked to the tv it looks like the gamecube games, when it's portable it turns into the 2d like past games. i wish it was like that

So Dragon Quest 11? Yo that would actually work real well. The 3DS already has a 2D/3D graphics mode, so that but higher quality could work.

I'm so blue-balled right now.

Pls pls tell me something, anything Nintendo.

Monster Hunter
Pokemon
Metroidvania

I'd unironically by a Cooking Mama NX at launch.

>>Nintendo recently met up with devs to discuss launch titles
Source
>>There was a meeting with retailers this week to discuss release date, pricing and orders
Could be for the holiday line up. Mini NES, new amiibos, possible new bundles, stuff like that.
>>At the same meeting they confirmed Wii U production is ending this month
I guess.

damn. what if that is it? that'd be fucking crazy.

What the fuck is nintendo doing

it's been 12 years, i don't think we're ever getting another proper metroid game.

Seriously though, the console is supposedly launching in half a year, and we know absolutely nothing.

So what? Phones get announced and then go on sale weeks after.

it's 99.9% delayed at this point. that or nintendo WANTS it to fail by doing a saturn release

maybe they're having a lot of trouble?

do they not want the technology/gimmick to be used by any other company or something?

that's bullshit, companies would already know what it is and be developing it inhouse if it was that revolutionary

Why are they pushing Yo-kai Watch so hard? Does anyone outside of Japan even care about it?

they must have been confident if they already announced a release window. i dont know. maybe they just want to regain loyal fans by hyping it up and announcing it there so it seems amazing or something

That's their "excuse", but shit's just a PR spin.The fact that the NX is rumored to have a Share button makes that claim dumb.

1. Xenoblade Chronicles NX (I'll buy two if this happens)
2. Soul Calibur 6
3. Fire Emblem HD (Not a Musou)

is there any pre-reveal console hype as insane and obssessed as this one? we know nothing factual about it, and everyone's going nuts over it

>The fact that the NX is rumored to have a Share button makes that claim dumb.
how?

Really starting to have doubts of that March release sticking.

Sora LTD was only a thing for Kid Icarus. They disbanded afterwards since they were just a group of small time devs hired to develop Uprising.

>pokemon sun moon NX
>metroid 2D NX
>Kingdomhearts 2.8 or 3

Honestly, for me, if we don't get any information by the end of September I'm probably just going to turn my hype off for the console until something finally turns up. I think the lack of info is finally coming around to just turn me off. I'll probably check back in on it sometime around launch next year and see how it's going, but the whole thing has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDog5sC0azA

zelda
merry-oh
metroid
xenoblade NX port so we can have sweet ass 1080p chocolate waifu
smash NX port with all character DLC
splatoon 2

>we don't want to show our tech because someone might steal it
>but lets just straight up copy sony's idea

>NX
>IOS support

Hahahahaha no

I'm going to spam that video a lot once the Eurogamer rumor turns out true.

>once the Eurogamer rumor turns out true
S never. Good.

I think you meant to say false.

If Nintendo didn't showed the NX yet (because the 'copycat bogeymans'), is because the console has some kind of gimmicks, like... I don't know, maybe like the Eurogamer leak? Gee, I don't know.

I don't know why people don't want it to be a hybrid, but you're just a bunch of shitlords anyway, so nothing to worry about.

>it's ANOTHER NX """"leak"""" thread
Based retard.

>
>tfw its coming
>tfw i have 2 more wage slips to save up
*Sweating Intensifies*

I just want scroll wheel shoulder buttons. Shit would legit be game changing.

>smooth as fuck item/weapon swapping on the go

If I can play all 3DS, Advance and Wii U games on a new handheld, then I won't even need new games to preoder two.

>mfw Pokémon Snap 2 with scrollwheels for zooming

>Shadows just a flat black
>horrible colour match

Go back to photoshop tuts

>Left scroll wheel for shop menu on left, Right scroll wheel for search/submenus menu on right.

mmm, tasty

Dont fool yourself

1. MH
2. Pokemon
3. Mario Kart

Extra games: wii-u ports, sma5h, smt, fe, AA, donkey kong

The first 3 ones are enough to sell the console to anyone. The rest are just there to close the deal. If its a handheld hybrid it already comes with a free 20m players start up.

The NX will not be revealed at all.
It will just show up in stores one day and Nintendo will wonder why no one buys it.

At this rate we will conjure it into existance through our combined expectations rather than Nintendo actually talking about it.

I'm sad the French leak was bullshit.
Now people start believing Rogers once again, and we know where it will lead us when she's wrong next month, once again.

>The NX will not be revealed at all.
>It will just show up in stores one day and Nintendo will wonder why no one buys it.
It really like that Nintendo is puting a Saturn

>wii-u ports
there probably a lot of these and more GC and Wii remasters

Yeah. There's really no point in buying Wii U games until they tell us about NX.

Not excited anymore. It still hasn't been officially revealed which made me lose hype and it sounds more and more gimmicky every time I read an article.

What's gonna happen for the 5+ months after the reveal, where we have to wait for launch in 2017?

that's what you said last week
>HURR NX WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 20TH
you spammed that for a whole week

Can you all imagine the insanity if/when Nintendo put out press release announcing a Nintendo Direct "focusing on the NX"

Everyone will go insane.

I mean at this point, how else are they going to reveal it? There is no live event for them to do it at before March.

if the NX will have the same library as the handheld part, does that mean we are FINALY getting a decent pokemon game on home consoles?

No I mean just think about how insane people will get at JUST the announcement of the direct. Not even the actual direct.

TGA
Believe

Hmm... I don't sew why companies couldn't still make handheld tier games that are also playable on the console.

We would probably still see lots of AA handheld quality games but with just a slightly boosted res on the console

because

Don't be so sure....

ITS FUCKING CALLED SPLA2N

What if they make it a gradual reveal?
Each month they show us one more new thing.

Starting this month with only the controller.

>Go to bed Russia and stop trying to start WW3

Putin is the one trying to avoid it you cockmongrel.