What are the best anime games Cred Forums?

What are the best anime games Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fauux.neocities.org/
youtu.be/T0N5YblvT1c?t=101
a.uguu.se/Pdx8JpjVUlbp_00-Duvet(BOAcover).mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the gameplay of the Lain game, anyway? All I've ever looked into was the story.

Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
Digmon Cyber Sleuth
God Eater Burst

are on PS4 right now

it this game any good?

There is no actual gameplay, only cutscenes.

Would you recommend Digimon Cyber Sleuth to someone who is not really into Digimon?

Oh.

So is it really just an interface to read diaries and watch cutscenes? I thought every video of it I tried to watch was just going through the cutscenes.

no

Valkria Chronicles is probably the best anime themed video game.

Different user here, haven't played it but they say it resembles Shin Megami Tensei in many ways.

Also JJBA:ASB is great, not even close to being 'the best' anime game but definitely fun

All Star Battle is really good if you aren't looking for anything too serious out of it, since it's very unbalanced. If you're looking for some fun fighting and Jojo fanservice, then it's right for you.

its a fucking puzzle game dude

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

PRESENT DAY!
PRESENT TIME! HAHAHAHA!

Don't get mad at me!

Just like the anime. I suck at puzzles.

Well shit, ain't that some timing.

Asura's Wrath

And you don't seem to

also Boa's other stuff is pretty good if you liked the lain OP, I suggest it

STOP! None of you are the real me!

fauux.neocities.org/

>also Boa's other stuff is pretty good if you liked the lain OP, I suggest it
First time I listened to Race of a Thousand Camels, was in 2004, man.

No.

Shiiiet

Just figured I'd tell you anyway since a lot of people don't look into the rest of their discography

OP here

this is exactly how I assumed the thread would turn out.

I don't know if you mean anime game as in officially licensed anime games or just anime styled games in general

anyway

I liked Senran Kagura since I really like mindless beatemups, and I also really like sexy girls.

Lainposting is an essential part of t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ Cred Forums

Dumb Lainposters.

>foobar
Mah nigga.

I know

>generic tumblr style Lain

EW

What on earth is this game?
I find it in my pcsx2 folder recently but had no idea what game it was or why I downloaded it

lain put it there

it's basically an alternate story for Serial Experiments Lain
I don't think you'll like it, let alone begin to understand it if you haven't watched the anime

>watched Lain 2 years ago
>didn't understand a single thing
I really need to rewatch it.

There are none.

Could make it look a bit better though.

Sorry for being that guy.

Alright then, I'll look into the anime sometime and go from there

WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT FUCKING ALIEN

Implication that The Wired and Lain were created based on alien technology

>the rest of their discography
Sadly it's been over a decade since they've produce anything as a band. I guess two and a halfish quality albums is better than half a dozen shitty ones.
Even after all these years, 1:41 to 2:21 can still melt my brain from time to time.
youtu.be/T0N5YblvT1c?t=101
Also, favourite cover, I know everyone has one:
a.uguu.se/Pdx8JpjVUlbp_00-Duvet(BOAcover).mp3
It was originally uploaded by sosogood but after nearly a decade he seems to have taken it down, which was pretty painful to discover considering it was something I had gone back to occasional for years. Really love how well the piano cover works.

The first time watching Lain a lot of things didn't really click. Then watching it a month ago in Japanese, it made a lot more sense. It's a complicating feeling. It might be simply from poor memory, but watching it recently, Lain seems a lot more aggressive in her dialogue than what I recalled.

>Could make it look a bit better though.
That looks horrible to me because it doesn't suit my preferences in terms of practicality. You know: subjective things.
>Sorry for being that guy.
What would a thread be without that one obnoxious sperg? Certainly not Cred Forums.

I started watching Lain in 2011 or something. I didn't really understand anything, but it was intriguing. I didn't finish it though. Started it up again one night when drunk and it didn't help.
Should I try a third time? After watching shit like Texhnolyze I think it'll be easier to digest.

If you can understand evangelion you'll understand lain

I'm a pleb going through Lain for the first time trying to make sense of it.

Is this a message to the viewers basically making fun of you if you think the anime has a set time and place? Basically a fuck you to people taking the series literally?

Comfy as fuck.

So they're both pretentious wank?

Was Lain ever on tv in the states? I feel like I saw it on a long time ago as a kid and I liked it but then it just disappeared.

>pseudointelligent weebshit

Was it worth it?

SDF Macross.
ps2...
i love you.

I have played it with many of my friends who know absolutely nothing about JoJo, and literally every single one so far has gotten pumped up by the weirdness and the music references. I'd even go and say ASB is one of the best gateways to the franschise.

>giving all these (You)s away
Here you can have three of mine

>posting non intelligent weebshit.

am I late for this lain thread

What are the best cyberpunk anime, Cred Forums? Stuff like Lain, Texhnolyze, Psycho-Pass and GitS. I really like Texhnolyze's atmosphere and use of silence rather than constant talking or yelling. My favourite scenes are the traveling ones.

That's basically it for the really good ones, plus Ergo Proxy. Cyberpunk is a criminally underused genre.

>Ergo Proxy
Oh, right. My friend was talking about it. It looks pretty bleak, which is what I want.
I wouldn't call cyberpunk underused, it just kind of lost popularity after the 90s craze was over. I think it's making a return though. There seems to be a growing market for nostalgia from that era, so I wouldn't be surprised if more shows and games show up with cyberpunk aesthetics and themes.

I'm afraid so. I'm pretty sure it's only me, you and that other guy left in here.

>dat desolated dusty emptiness with slide acoustic guitar in the background
texchnolyze started so slow but its atmposhphere is the shit.
also is it just me or the game gunz stole a lot of ideas from this anime.

Lain is [s4s] girl

I'm not sure what to call these types of anime. Environmental? It reminds me of Kino's Journey, but way, way more barren and grey.

There seems to be Blame! film coming up next year. Plus you can always watch again Bubblegum Crisis & Silent Mobius for tru!80s cyberpunk.

Seems like game design on the playstation really has stagnated.

Well it did win GOTY last year

For me, it was the Valis series and others like El Viento and Phantasy Star II back in the 16-bit age. This was the very first time seeing anime style art and wouldn't be for several more years that the first shows hit the shelves of Suncoast Motion Picture.

>play Zillion on my Master System
>mfw I found out there was a Zillion anime
>it's even subbed

>There seems to be Blame! film coming up next year.

Too bad it's moe shit.

/s4s/ can go eat a bag of dicks cause Lain belongs only to oldf/a/gs and Cred Forumsirgins

Lain exists everywhere in the Wired.

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!

u wot ?
only if you considerescher and giger kawaii which they are but that is beside the point

Let's all love Lain!

Let's all love Lain!

Lain started out so good but got progressively stupider as it went on, Japanese media seems to suffer a lot from this

it was on G4 a really long time ago

lain a qt

>tfw no deity gf

flapjacks

le present day le present time
lol

Go away.

my're mfw face when i read you're le post