Have to beat the game on normal to unlock hard

>have to beat the game on normal to unlock hard
>the game takes 40+ hours to beat

I don't care how long the game takes to beat, hard mode should be unlocked from the beginning.

>XCOM Enemy Unknown
>Have to beat every difficulty to unlock all of the difficulty modifiers

>only playing a video game once

Wow what a waste of fucking money. If the game is $60 you got less than 1 hour per dollar, you should probably just end it user.

Yeah, but only because "hard" is normally the "real normal", extreme, very hard, etc. should be unlocked on playthrough 2.

Both these problems are caused by the causal crowd invading game culture, btw. aka catering to children.

I'M GONNA _________ THAT BUNNY

force my dick down the throat of and use her entire body as a fleshlight.

this kills the bunny

I just watched Zootopia. It was a pretty good movie. How surprising I want to fuck the shit out of that rabbit and cum out of her mouth.

Anyone who doesn't want to do this is not normal.

bonus points she's small enough to keep in a cage and only take out to be used.

This is what happens when you make a movie about an anthropomorphic rabbit who sounds attractive, and acts like a human.

And for some reason I found the rabbit attractive, even though it's a rabbit and not a human. But it acts like one, and talks like one.

the movie deliberately targeted furries. (I'm not kidding, their social media reached out to several high profile furry sites to advertise.)

So it's not surprising that the main character is a sex symbol designed to make you hard.

>furfaggotry and throatfucking
My two biggest fetishes.

>have to beat it again on hard to unlock the hardest difficulty

I'm erect

I'M GONNA AVOID THAT BUNNY

You don't keep bunnies in a cage, dumb furfag.

>game has an NG+ mode where everything carries over from your first playthrough
>you can't change the difficulty and have to completely start over if you wanna play on something harder

I just want the bun and fox to be a couple if there's a sequel.

gon' need sauce for that

>get killed on normal
>game suggests switching to easy

you do when their only purpose is to be used as a sextoy and you want the rest of their life to be dull and empty. Silly.

is this the discrete furry thread?

yes

What are you guy's favorite furries in games? Pic related

Don't come near my bunnies, filthy degenerate.

this shit right here is hands-down the most demoralizing thing you can put in a game

right here

>NG+ only content. Extra bosses, story and stuff
>In a 50+ hour JRPG

>playing it more than once
Wow what a waste of fucking time.

Are you fucking faggots kidding me?

Titan Quest\Grim dawn general?
>you can only play hard with the same character
>dont see any point in replaying game all over again even in some sort of a game+ mode
>feel depressed because you really like the game but dont want to do all over again.

>not want to fuck king of the smug

>watch zonkpunch's zootopia animation
>tfw you jerk it harder to nick's ass than judy's

>If the game is $60 you got less than 1 hour per dollar
>$20 for a two hour movie results in 10$/hour

this version of the movie would have been so much more interesting. when will disney grow a pair

The issue wasn't them growing a pair. The issue was they wanted people to be happy in the end but that was never going to happen.
>All the Predator was forced into slavery with shock collars
>Release all the Predators
>Everyone sings Kumbaya
No one will by it not even little kids. They would think the city was evil and the Prey were equally as bad. The one we got had the racism just not the slavery aspect of it.

>dont move for about 5 seconds
>the game thinks you're stuck
>"Press the H button to show tips and hints" shows up on your screen

My nigga

How big is your dick compared to Judy?

good job mods

Sorry just used Slavery as a way to get my point across. But yeah even Disney could have never really ending in a way that anyone would have liked. They wanted a world where people could find some hope but even the people making the movie saw that even they couldn't really find it. So they ditched the idea of them being forced into making them friendly and just had them living in a world where they are together. Personally I think they spend too much trying to answer the question "why are they living together?" instead of just letting it happen. No one really gives a fuck why they are just that they do.

Really mods?

Just delete the whole thread, there's no point deleting the pictures.

They also deleted just posting. Personally I would have just moved it to /trash/ but whatever.

seconded