Bloody crow of cainhurst

I can't kill him, I honestly can't do it.
I honestly think I'm going to have to put the game down, this guy is just too fucking hard
I can't get him to glitch out either, since that's been patched

Pussy

He's like the one fight I look forward to every playthrough.

>that completely bullshit BLT stat and infinite bullets

>they patched the glitch
guess I'm never killing him again then

clearly you have no idea who Ludwig is. He is the git gud wall.

do you have to defeat him?

>being this bad
git gud tbqh fampai

Dodge his gun when he's holding it.
If he sprints toward you he's gonna stab. Parry him.
Do not attack him unless he has his gun put away.
Use a Blue Elixer for a cheap first hit.
Use a fast weapon, or a weapon with good range.
Fight near the stairs so you can back off if thing get too close.

How else will I avenge Eileen?

He's one of the easiest NPC's. How did you beat Vacuous Rom and not him?

user that's a lie and you know it.

if you can't parry this far into the game you should stop playing or git gud

I JUST FUCKING GOT HIM DOWN TO LIKE ONE HEALTH AND HE FUCKING PARRIED ME FUCK

Get poison knives, fight him, bait him into the stairs, now, the bug doesn't work but if you go down the stairs he willl go up again so you can use that to throw the poison knives without missing since he won't dodge them, once he is poisoned you can charge and attack him and exit the place again so he goes back up the stairs. Rinse and repeat, he is dead.

I don't even particularly remember this guy desu, after googling apparently he's by the cathedral and is the hardest NPC fight. Huh, I must have gotten lucky or something when I fought him

Just get him to follow you down the stairs until he starts slowly backing away up the stairs. He won't kill himself with his chikage anymore since the patch but he still won't dodge shit that you throw at him while he's backing away up the stairs. Just throw poison knives, it takes 3 to poison him. After that just throw molotovs or shoot with bone marrow ash or something. He can only heal himself twice so it won't take long to kill him. You won't even get hit this way. You guys make this harder than it has to be, now come on and get it together.

Change your tactics/style.
I'd gotten that far in the game by dodging until I could deliver a heavy charge attack.
But when I reached this cheeky fucker I had to switch it up, I beat him by learning to land shitloads of smaller, faster attacks, chipping away at his health.

Keep at it, user, It'd be a shame to miss out on one of the best games of the last decade.

The hardest thing about the fucker is how much health he seems to have and that OP pistol he shoots.

DON'T
ATTACK
WHEN
HE
HAS
HIS
GUN
OUT
IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK

How do you trigger his fight? I beat the game 3 times and never run into this guy.

you have to do eileen's quest, he's the last part of it

Do Eileen's quest line and he shows up at the end.

The thing is though, you can summon and be carried through Ludwig, which you can't do with Crowsteel. For him, you have to be mildly competent to have a chance and judging by the amount of Crowsteel threads I've seen previously on Cred Forums, I wouldn't call many people competent

this, is he required?

Make him walk to the Cathedral's stairs, he will walk all the way back upstairs, you can attack safely from a distance when he does that.

Also try poison knives, he only has 1 Blood Vial so if you're patient you can cheese him easily.

I can't buy poison knives?

To the bottom of the stairs I meant.

You need to get a badge from upper cathedral ward iirc.

Also you need 3 knives to poison his ass.

No.

>I can't buy poison knives
That means you've probably haven't gone to upper catherdral ward. You got a lot of areas you've never seen before to explore. Enjoy the hunt

I just killed him.

Do I have to do matyr logarious? Where the fuck Do i go now?

>church dogs struggling with just one brave Cainhurst knight

At least try fighting honorably you filthy flea ridden dogs

>cainhurst shitter talking tough

If only you guys didn't get rekt to hell and back someone might take you seriously.

Did you kill The One Reborn yet?

Saif absolutely rapes him.

>ask for help in a Souls thread
>lol git gud

>ask for help in a Bloodborne thread
>glitches and exploits
Two kinds of fags.

no, idk how the fuck to get the upper cathedral key either cos I can't awaken at yarhgul

the key is in a secret area in there, look around for a broken fence where all the old ladies are.

All things Cainhurst are entirely optional.

Head on over to yhargul(previously hypoean gael

I like how on my first playthrough I killed him easily but now he kills me multiple times, despite being more experienced.

I wish they made Yharnam a tougher boss fight. That was a cake walk, not even comparing it to everything you go through to get to her.

What glitch?
Also, I didn't find that much trouble with him.
Just need to be careful of his one-shot shoot.

Two things to learn.
Always assume he's going to fire his revolver after a dodge.
Don't be afraid of his blood mode, he's way more dangerous in standard mode because of the gun. When he's in blood mode get in and deal damage, paying very close attention to when he switches back to standard mode.

Also, don't get hit by his numbing mist. That much should be obvious.

It says (function unavailable)

He used to spazz out on the stairs when his AI leash kicked in I think, so you could get a few hits in then he'd reaggro then you'd leash him back again.

I did it normally with BoM, waiting out transformed mode and saving stamina. Also putting on the white church gear for max blood res might let you take an extra pistol hit.

They finally fixed those?

If you beat rom the game should've teported you to the area you need to go next.

Forget about that lamp, it's done, you need to go to the Unseen Village one.

If you didn't activate it, to go by foot teleport to great cathedral then turn left when you get outside, where the two npc hunters are, just get through that area and you should reach unseen village, its door has a lesser amygdala hanging above it

You gotta be very patient with him.

Btw his max heals are two right? I've never seen him heal more than that I don't think

Cheers mate, I've got the unseen village lamp

If your that desperate you can just spam the eye meteor from the DLC and stun him to death.

Otherwise get your shield and remember the basics of Dark Souls PVP that you had to forget to fit into Bloodborne's faster paced combat. Basically hide behind the shield and poke him to death

I had more of a hard time with Logarius than this guy. Logarius was the one boss who made me want to quit the game; the Crow of Cainhurst was only challenging in a fun way.

The npc hunters in Bloodborne are fucking broken infinite gun/arcane spamming pieces of shit. That's the only problem with the game. At least Dark Souls npc enemies are fair and balanced.

easy peasy lemon squeezy

the DLC weapons broke the base game in my honest opinion

>Otherwise get your shield and remember the basics of Dark Souls PVP that you had to forget to fit into Bloodborne's faster paced combat. Basically hide behind the shield and poke him to death
But basics of dark souls pvp was backstab fishing m8

Maybe for the dishonorable. That really says a lot about you.

wait for him to go 2hand mode, he gets much more predictable and can be parried then.

Watch out for him dashing and shooting you.

Logarious was easy as shit for me the first time I fought him, killed on my second attempt

on NG+ I don't know what the fuck happened but he got harder than my dick for some reason.

Once you learn to dodge that aireal attack he does and attack during the opening he gives, it's piss simple my man

Cheers lads, I'm at upper cathedral ward now.

It's fucking terrifying.

Lead elixir
R1 spam
Blood vials

L I T E R A L L Y no skill involved desu

>Level 10 Whirligig Saw and Boom Hammer combo

I really don't know what FROM was thinking. Especially with the fucking boom hammer. I don't know if I'm just gud or what, but I literally cannot be stopped with that thing.

Whirligig saw without question is just broken as shit, just slaughters everything in 2-3 hits. I plan on leveling up probably the moonlit sword next since I have the bloodstones for it.

By the way, has anyone maxed the Beast cutter yet? I think that's what it is, the giant chain whip. I want to level that up too but I need to know if it's worth it. With that range and power I feel like it could dominate.

Is the DLC worth buying? I'm on my second playthrough, just beat Rom and the Crow of Cainhurst, and I'm up to lvl 82. Am I ready for it?

Also I'm not playing a NG+, for what it's worth.

Yeah.

This. Shameful dishonorable hunters.

I died.

4 fucking wolves and a hunter? That's so unfair.

bait them back to the door and they won't be able to attack you but that's the pussy way out if you ask me

Beastcutter is absolute shit. My character has 99 strength and skill, with 27.2% bloodgems on both the threaded cane is faster and does more damage.

Not worth it.

Very little since Old Hunters wasn't From.

>ask for help in a Bloodborne thread
>glitches and exploits
From fixed everything too broken (read useful), what glitches?

You have Pungent Blood Cocktails, don't you? Use them and remember beast are weak against fire.

You can still cheese him, it just requires more work now.
Shave 30% of his HP normally to speed things up.
Bring poison daggers, bone ash and wooden shield, drag him down the stairway.
Abuse his 'get back slowly without reacting to anything' walk.
You need bit more patience but it's perfectly doable.

Thanks boys, I know people shit on Cred Forums a lot but yous are really helpful for a shitcunt like me

I played with Beastcutter, scaling is trash and the whip is ungodly slow but doesn't have the damage to make up for it. Use the Amygdalan Arm for roughly the same style but WAY better results.

Of course the Playstation Nation will always be there for you

You got greedy, man.

>not just shooting him to take off that last sliver

Souls fag here but my roommate has this game. I've dabbled a little but it's been a while and I've been thinking or picking it up again. What's a fun way to build your character?

>need to be competent
>have to have luck and tard reflexes to not be 2hko'd
It's easy looking down from the top, but fighting crowsteel at a reasonable level is horseshit

Psh... nothin personnel... Crowsteel

Fuck these faggots Cuttah is great. Both forms have ridiculous stagger (a tricked R2 to the head will drop a Darkbeast), the ridiculous tricked range makes up for its speed if you know how to zone, and untricked is fast as shit for the damage it does.