Ok Cred Forums can we get a headphones thread?

Ok Cred Forums can we get a headphones thread?

Like what you are using, what you want, what should you get, etc

I never had a good pair of headphones before (using some headphones that game with my samsung), however in the mail I'm getting a amzn.com/B00HVLUR18 with a 14 dollar mic.

I used siberia v2 until one speaker got busted.

Wearing muh Oppo PM-3s right now.

Anything else I might want would be $500+ for an upgrade, so I'm good.

Bose Quietcomfort 35.

Beaut.

I've been using Sennheiser hd280 pro, one that my mom swiped from a Facebook HQ vending machine.

HyperX Cloud II
I'm no audiophile, but the speakers and the mic are surprisingly good for something that's labelled as a gaming headset

Their really durable as well.

I was going to get a headset, but everyone said I shouldn't

Now I'm getting a pair of headphones with a 10 foot cord and a mic that clips to my shirt.

This thread is more focused on playing games and what not. /hpg/ usually is more music focus

Sennheiser HD 600 with O2+ODAC headphone amp/DAC to drive them.

Dank af desu, also run my speakers through the dac and use it as a preamp for my turntable

I went to Cred Forums's headphones general and did their purchase form thing, and I was just told to get the HyperX Cloud
At first I thought they were joking because of the gaming design, but everywhere I looked they got a ton of praise, and that they head really good speakers and microphone for the price

Are you fucking retarded? This thread is headphones, belong in Cred Forums regardless of what sounds come out of it you fucking idiot.

Yea I heard a lot of good things

>A thread about gaming with headphones has nothing to do with games

Haha

I bet you reported that hardware gore thread too

>ha i'm a reddit newfag that cant follow the rules
faggot

The one bad thing is the cord. No matter what I do it wlaways gets knotted.

using sennheiser HD 558s

got them for pretty cheap a few years ago, but now they're just $100 on amazon.com. fairly neutral, simple, and great quality especially after you remove the rubber dampeners on the units.

I'm doing a similar setup soon, O2 + HiFiMe Sabre DAC. Do you run the speakers and headphone amp out of the DAC at the same time? With a splitter or something?

I have a samson go for my mic, so what's a good pair of headphones under 100? A little over 100 is good too, I also have prime.

yes i do.

the dac/amp combo is one unit which has usb in, headphone out as well as another 3.5mm jack which works as both line in or line out depending on what you plug in, you can also get rca outputs too.

got mine from jds labs, the product has an interesting back story about some butt hurt sound engineer who created it to fuck over jewish 'audiophile' companies selling shitty products.

cloud core, pretty much any of the varieties
yeah this is the only problem
but its not really a problem

I've only used the cheap Senheisser HD 202 II and was pretty happy with them, until I got some Sennheiser Momentum over-ears for like $60
Jump in sound quality wasn't that noticeable for me, but the materials and build quality is far better. Too bad they don't fit my ears that well and they could be much more comfier

Hyper CloudXs get recomended because they're some decent Takstar headphones rebranded with an added mic, that's why they're not shit like other gaming ones

I have E50BT for my PC and Bohm BT for work

bought the same just 3 weeks ago to replace my turtle beach px21 and to me this seems the best headset in 100€ range

bump :(

What are you using for a mic Cred Forums?

I'm buying the Sony ECMCS3

Using it for my ps4